The Scarlet Dove - Issue 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring out from the back of her mind, the superheroine was disgusted by the submissive satisfaction overwhelming her in that moment. Knowing she had served her womanly purpose, making her man cum and taking his seed, was more blissful than the orgasms she'd had. Part of her never wanted these feelings to end, and that thought was absolutely terrifying to the part of her that still remembered none of this was real, the part that knew she had just been drugged and raped. Scarier still; what if the drug's effects were permanent, how would she ever escape if she didn't even want to??

Looking melted onto the slab, the red head's pretty green eyes stared up at the chemist, glassy and adoring. She had seemed particularly receptive to the drug, although he had given her a bigger dose than most of his test subjects. Soon she would come out of this, remembering and hating him just as his wife had...but he would get his answers first.

"Alright, little heroine," he said, climbing off of her. "Now I want to know everything about you."

"I am yours!" she said, still breathless. "What else is there to know?"

Mendeleev sighed, he'd forgotten how stupid the drug made them. "I want to know who you are, who you really are, why you're here in Warden City and why you're a super heroine?"

Chapter Eight

"My real name is Starling Kane, and I'm the daughter of Jack Kane...yes, that Jack Kane the former mayor of Warden City. After he was killed my mother went into hiding and obviously took me along, changing our name to 'Chase' when she did.

"The only memories I have of my father are one of him in the hospital just before he died...and a little dove statue that my mother said belonged to him. I always promised myself when I was old enough, I'd come back to Warden City and figure out what happened to him! And I wanted to become a reporter so that when I did figure it out, I would be able to tell the whole world!

"Then when I turned eighteen, somehow, that statue gave me these special abilities...and I knew I wasn't only destined to solve my father's murder but to avenge it as well...except that the more I learned about him, the more I realized that he wasn't in politics for personal gain, he wanted to make the world a better place...how could honor him by pursuing something as selfish and revenge? So I became the Scarlet Dove, to do just that!

"My entire college years were focused on preparing for this. I studied journalism, just as planned, but I also learned to fight, and took as many criminal justice classes as I could fit in. Then once I graduated, I came back to Warden City, just as planned. But nothing could really have prepared me for all this, I guess... the deeper I dig into the mysteries of this city...the further in over my head I feel!

"Tom Danvers, is the only person I can tie directly to my father, but he is actually working for some big evil called Dominion, but most people don't even believe Dominion is real...and the one time I did face Dominion I can't say I was much of a match for him...so now I'm not sure what I can even do at this point, I know that Dominion and Danvers have something to do with Synodyne, which is somehow connected to the Ashton conglomerate but it's all so buried in paperwork and red tape, I'm not sure that knot could ever be untangled! But since I'm clearly not a physical match for Dominion, my only hope seems to be connecting the last few dots, and maybe I'll be able to figure out how to take down Dominion and Danvers, and restore some real order to Warden City."

Starling's big green eyes were locked on Mendeleev as she gasped out her whole story as quickly as possible. The aging chemist had put his pants back on while she talked. Now he regarded her with uncharacteristic bewilderment.

"You're 'Honest' Jack Kane's daughter?"

The red head nodded in response.

"And you're really here to solve the mystery of his murder?"

"I was," she sighed. "That all seems so silly now that I'm yours...I'll be so much better at pleasing your cock than I was at being a superheroine!"

Mendeleev couldn't resist chuckling, they were so cute at this stage. "But you said you actually fought Dominion?"

"I tried," she replied. "I don't know what I was thinking, just a weak little girl against a man-"

"Stop." Mendeleev instructed. "Who was he? What did he look like?"

"I don't know, he was wearing a mask and some kind of armor."

"So you never saw his face."

She shook head.

"You know I have always suspected that Danvers and Dominion are one in the same..."

"No, I've seen them together," she interjected.

"Really? Hum," the chemist sighed. "Well then it seems in your short time here, you've already gotten more answers than I ever have, I'm afraid I can't help you any more...except for one thing."

"Well, I'm not actually here for answers."

Mendeleev blinked and regarded her curiously.

"I'm trying to ally myself with Warden City PD," she explained sheepishly. "Chief Maddox himself asked me to track you down and help bring you in...they weren't even sure if you were a person or some kind of slang word!" She giggled a bit.

Mendeleev's eyes narrowed, and his head dropped momentarily. "How very ironic...you see the only bit of information I can give you is that it was Chief Maddox, then Sgt. Maddox, who murdered your father."

Those words cut straight through to the back of her mind where the Scarlet Dove was still aware...was it even possible? How could it be? Mendeleev would say anything to throw her off his trail, right? But why would he need to: she was hopelessly bound and belonged to him in every way now. Why lie?

"That...can't...is that true?" she asked, the superheroine trying to force her way to the front.

BANG! Suddenly a gunshot rang out in the small room. Mendeleev stumbled backward, clutching his chest.

"It certainly is, ma cheri," spoke a new, yet all too familiar voice from the shadows.

Starling and Mendeleev looked to see a swarthy man standing there. He was wearing a slick, dapper suit, with his sharp features which were outlined by thick sideburns. He was holding a smoking gun.

"E'ry hitman in dis city was mad when dat went down," Creole Creed explained, stepping fully out of the shadows. "Mayor 'Honest' Jack Kane gunned down by some punkass crooked cop? Shameful!"

"Probably cheaper though," Mendeleev groaned, his hands turning red already. "What the fuck... are you doing here, Creed?"

In Starling's confused mind the Scarlet Dove was forcing her way through the chemicals and submissive desires. She had put Creed in jail twice already, if he was here now that could only mean on thing...

"Someone wan'cha dead, doc," the hitman replied. "Bad enough to give me a get out of jail free card!" He lifted the pistol again taking sure aim.

"Maddox," Mendeleev coughed blood. "That fucking coward."

"Dese your last words, mon ami," Creed hissed. "Make 'em good."

"Creed don't!" Starling interrupted. "There's more to this than you know!"

"Sorry, cher," said without so much as a sideways glance. "But I know all I need to, and then some!" He turned back to the chemist. "Try again on dem last words?"

Mendeleev straightened as best he could, glaring down the hitman. "Thou art a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy worsted-stocking knave; a lily-liver'd, action-taking, whoreson, glass-gazing, superserviceable, finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mungril bitch!"

Creed looked impressed. "Dem's some good last words!"

He pulled the trigger three times.

Starling looked away in horror and disgust. She quickly realized that she was still hopelessly bound and now in the presence of the hitman who had managed to capture and rape her every time their paths crossed. Part of her felt fear and dread seeping in at the edge of her mind, knowing she was utterly helpless for whatever came next. However, that other part of her mind wondered if this new man would want her...could she please him the way she had her last man?

"Ain't dis just the prettiest picture?" Creed was standing next to her now. "Every time I see you, cher, i's like you get sexier somehow!"

Starling managed to hold her tongue, although his words sent a thrill through her, which she knew was the work of the drugs.

"No'ting to say?" he chuckled. "Dat's fine, we gon' have plenty o' time to talk."

Starling turned to glare up at him, managing to put some malice behind her pretty green eyes.

"Dere's ma girl!"

His fist slammed across her high boned cheek, snapping her head to the side in an explosion of pain that knocked the helpless heroine completely unconscious.

To Be Continued...

(Author's Note: Hey everybody! First let me apologize that this issue took soooo long to post...I won't bore you with excuses and reasons, but sometimes life gets in the way, and I've had a very busy summer. Unfortunately, things don't look to be slowing down any time soon, but let me assure you that I have EVERY intention of completing Starling's saga, even if I'm not able to maintain the monthly schedule I kept up for the first 12 issues. Secondly, to all of you who sent messages checking on and encouraging me during my hiatus...OMG!! Thank you so much! You can't imagine what it meant to me to get those...I can never express how much I appreciate each and every one! Third and finally, a general thanks to all of you for reading, and staying patient! I hope this issue was worth the wait. Dreadfully sorry for ending on a cliffhanger, but I won't keep you waiting too long to find out what Creole Creed has in mind for our poor, defenseless heroine! Once again THANK YOU THANK YOU just for reading! ~Lady Jane)