All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 15'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth the wait!

I think that might be the least amount of clothing she's made it back with! Hope this continues for a while yet, nothing else is quite as vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Thanks for another amazing chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Go Starling

I've followed Starlings adventures for almost two years now, and I hope you will finish her story. Go Starling, get the bad boys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Great!

LadyJane so great to see you and Starling return for another installment. This remains one of my favorite series ever. Can't wait for the next issue!

spock21spock21almost 6 years ago
Wow

Your writing gets better and better! Well with the wait and I love how you capture her emotions during her ordeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you so much!

I really love that series! I have one small request, could you talk more about her mindset before the “real action” begins? By now she knows the risks she takes when she becomes the Scarlet Dove, so how does she feel when she puts her golden boots on?

I’m asking that because at the beginning of each installment she shows no sign of tension or apprehension (sex-wise), making it hard to believe being captured is more than a mild annoyance to her. I would really appreciate some hints that a part of her mind is haunted by the recalls of humiliations and unwanted pleasures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES