The Scarlet Dove - Issue 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the...?" Dominion whimpered beneath her. "Did you just cum, you stupid slu-"

"Shut up!" Starling gasped, continuing to grind her hips on his cock. "Shut your mouth!"

Dominion's lust-glazed eyes widened in shock. "What did you fucking say?"

She slapped him. "That's right!" she moaned. "Now it's my turn, you lay there and take it, bitch!"

Dominion tried to sit up, but she shoved him down and gyrated her hips powerfully. His mouth gaped open, as his head spun. Starling squeezed his cock with her pussy taking it for her own. She bucked and squirmed, feeling his cock trembling inside her and watching the confused ecstasy wash through his hazel eyes.

Starling pulled his hands back to her its. "Squeeze!"

He complied immediately, grabbing and kneading her big firm breasts. As white hot tingles danced through her chest, she could already feel another orgasm building. She bounced up and down, plunging his cock through her gushing womanhood. Dominion groaned, his loins aching.

"My nipples! My nipples!" she demanded.

His rough thumbs flicked over her stiff pink nubs, triggering a numbing cascade of energy. Every curve of her vivacious body trembled as she ground down on his throbbing cock.

"Now cum for me!" she gasped through trembling lips.

Dominion's head fell back as his cock surged all the way inside her and burst! The white hot gush of semen flooding her womb triggered a second climax. Starling and Dominion moaned in unison as their orgasms rebounded against each other.

Starling's arms dropped to her sides, her knees quivering against his sides. Her head lolled, swimming with orgasmic heat.

"Fuck..." Dominion groaned. "Fuck...that was something else..."

Starling gasped as he shifted between her legs. His cock was still inside her, pressing against her G-spot and the movement electrified her.

"Unfortunately, that was well outside your bounds," he tried to sound imposing but even his voice was weakened by his post coital state. "Seems you are still in need of training..."

Starling moaned again as Dominion reached for the remote to her collar, he always kept it within arm's reach on the nightstand...

"Yeah, it's not there," Starling murmured. "You left it on the table in the play room...when we went for our walk."

Chapter Five

The Scarlet Dove was awake. Her lolling head snapped back to awareness, her green eyes clear and dazzling.

Dominion glared up at her, trying to clear his post coital haze. He groped dazedly for her neck. "I don't need that remote to control my slave!"

"Yes, you do."

Reaching back, Starling pulled the butt plug from her ass with an audible pop! She shoved it into Dominion's mouth, then lunged forward, slamming the hard part of her forehead into the bridge of his nose. Blood spurt across his face, and Dominion gurgled in shock. He shoved her away, his now flaccid cock sliding out of her pussy. He spit the butt plug across the room, turning towards her in disbelief.

"I'll give you this," Starling said, shoving him off the bed. "You had my head flipped upside down for a while here..."

The villain struggled to his feet, blood gushing from his nose, his hazel eyes blurred and teary. Starling kicked him in the stomach, slamming him back against the wall. He groaned, doubling over to suck in air.

"But if you think, you could ever get me submissive enough to sit by while you threaten innocent people," she spun into a wheel kick that snapped his head to the side and knocked him unconscious. "Then you've got another fucking thing coming!"

Starling staggered, her knees wobbling. She knew she wouldn't have long. Still a bit lightheaded after her multiple orgasms, she rushed out of the room, heading away from where her chamber and the bondage room were located.

She'd heard all she needed to in the hall during their walk. Knowing he had another device nearly ready, was just enough to snap her out of his mind games. She could not sit by playing the submissive damsel if he had the ability to hurt more people. Hopefully her and Dominion really were the only two left in the facility.

Fortunately, as big as the facility seemed, there were not many branching hallways. She ran through them, near frantic, doubling back when she hit a dead end. Soon she came to a chamber with a set of double doors. Pushing through them she was greeted by the sight of a huge machine. Like something out of a science fiction movie, it nearly filled up the entire room, with chords and conduits running straight up through the ceiling.

On the side facing her was a familiar looking panel, with a number of unlabeled switches and levers. She almost grinned, this time happy to begin flipping switches and pulling levers. At first nothing seemed to happen. Then a resonant hum vibrated through the walls. Lights and diodes came to buzzing, glowing life all over the device.

She stepped back, watching the machine activate. Dominion had said it would destroy the entire place without whatever power couplings his men were out trying to get at that very moment. She only hoped it would be able to do so before he recovered.

Shit! She realized. Guess I better get out of here before that happens too!

She started to turn, catching sight of a figure looming just in her periphery...then lightning ripped through her body! Starling screamed, crumpling to her knees as her collar poured white hot electricity into her.

"You stupid bitch!" Dominion growled. "Do you realize what you've done!? Again!?"

"I've...stopped you..." Starling groaned, on her hands and knees.

"You've delayed me," he snarled. "I can shut it down but I'll have to rebuild half of it by the time I do!"

Starling screamed as he zapped her again! She fell onto the floor, squirming in absolute anguish.

"What you've done is proved you're too dangerous to keep alive," he growled, setting the collar to maximum voltage. "At this setting the collar will probably kill you...shame that."

Starling pushed up onto her elbows, looking up at her nemesis. "At least I'll know I died fighting you, instead of fucking you!"

"Ever the heroine," he groaned. "Have it your way!"

Dominion thumbed the button on the remote and the collar surged to full power. The pain was so great, Starling couldn't even scream. Bursts of light popped behind her eyes and the world faded to blinding white...

...Jack Kane stepped forward from the blinding void and knelt down beside his agonized daughter. He stroked her hair as she looked up in shock. "Hello, my dove...my little Scarlet Dove."

"D-dad?" she gasped in disbelief. "Am...am I dead then?"

Jack Kane shook his head. "No, not yet."

"What is this place then?" she asked, glancing around at the formless white void surrounding them.

"A moment," he replied. "Just a moment."

"I'm sorry I failed," Starling began to cry, throwing her arms around his neck. "I failed you, and I failed everyone Dominion will go on to hurt."

"You haven't failed anyone," Jack Kane replied, hugging her tightly. "I'm afraid I failed you..."

"Of course not..."

"Yes, you see," he replied. "When I died, I sent a piece of myself into that dove statue for you, I thought 'I want my daughter to soar in life!' I didn't intend it so literally, but...but I think I sent a piece of my obsession with it...that, I never wanted for you!"

"Dad, I only wanted to make you proud!"

"I am so proud of you!" he replied. "You are a strong, passionate, and talented woman, but don't waste your life chasing my ghost, my time is well passed and I'm at peace...Now it's time for you to go and live a life that will leave you at peace when your time passes."

Jack Kane's daughter sobbed and clung to him for a moment longer.

"Alright," he said. "Time to get up, my dear Starling!" Jack Kane straightened, smiling as he helped his daughter to her feet.

"I love you, dad!" she said and then she let him go...

...Lightning coursed through her veins, every muscle seized by the agonizing charge, yet Starling forced herself to stand.

Dominion stood across from her, still naked except for his mask, his fist white knuckled on the remote to her collar. His hazel eyes widened in disbelief as she rose before him.

Gritting her teeth against the pain, she lunged forward, diving across the short distance between them to tackle the villain. As soon as their naked flesh touched the shock surged through his body as well! Dominion hollered and crumbled beneath her, dropping the remote!

It skittered across the floor with Starling scrambling after it. She scooped up the wicked little plastic box and rose to her feet gazing at it with all the hatred in her heart. With all her might she smashed it against the floor, watching with immeasurable satisfaction as it shattered into a hundred little pieces!

"Why??" Dominion growled behind her. "Why won't you ever stay down?"

Starling turned, her emerald eyes glittering in the light show thrown from the device. "Because I am my father's daughter!"

Dominion roared, charging the redhaired beauty. Thanks to her enhanced reflexes, Starling ducked his attacks easily. She retaliated with her own, landing blow after blow. The villain faltered, without his armor he was just a man. Without his weapons, he could not match her skill. Without her willing submission, he could not stand up to Starling Chase.

An elegant roundhouse smashed across his face, and Dominion staggered back, falling to a knee. "Alright, I'm finished," he groaned, blood dripping from his ravaged face. "I surrender... a-arrest me or whatever, before the device destroys this entire place."

Starling stared him down, running a hand through her tangled, crimson mane. "I don't arrest people," she snorted. "You're the police, remember? Not me..."

He chuckled. "Fine...what then, we die here together?"

"Not together. Not here."

He looked up at her, a snarl twisting his masked face. He forced himself to his feet and lunged at her one last time. Starling ducked, taking a few steps away as he stumbled across the room. She turned, kicking into flight and blasted into him with her torpedo strike maneuver!

They crashed against the device and Dominion slumped to the ground, unconscious. Starling rolled her feet. Seeing the villain's slumped form lifted a weight from her shoulders, and the gorgeous redhead heaved a deep sigh.

On cue, alarms and relays began buzzing and beeping all across the device. A wave of heat rolled through the room, and the resonant hum became rolling thunder. Starling took one look and dashed for the doors.

She kicked into flight, racing through the cement hallways. The vibrating hum chased her every step of the way and the walls began to crumble around her. Starling turned, banked, whipped and rocketed through the corridors. Finally, she found stairs leading up. She spiraled up three stories at breakneck speed, before reaching the top and crashing through a doorway.

She landed on the dingy bedspread of a cheap motel room. The secret stairwell leading down to the crumbling facility was located where the bathroom should have been. Below she heard the rumbling roar of an explosion, and a blast of hot air blew through the doorway, followed closely by a growing orange glow!

Starling turned, finding a window opened behind her. She dove for it, ripping through the screen insert as a plume of fire erupted through the stairwell, licking at her bare soles. She landed in a soft patch of green grass.

Glancing back, she saw the billowing flames sucked back down the stair well. Then a sound like the thunderous hit of a bass drum shook the air, while the very ground swelled and shuddered beneath her naked ass.

Then silence.

Starling glanced around. She was laying in the lawn of a cheap roadside motel. People were starting to come out of their rooms, looking for the source of the strange noise and asking each other if they had felt that earth quake.

"Miss? Are you alright?" asked a voice behind her. Starling turned to find the motel clerk rushing towards her. "I say, miss-holy moly she's necked...miss? Do you need help?"

Starling laid back in the grass, gazing up at the brilliant blue of the midday sky. "You know," she sighed. "For the first time in a while...I don't think I do."

Epilogue

The voice mail buzzed: "You've reached the desk of Chief Allen Wallace of the Warden City Police Department, I'm sorry I can't take your call at this moment, please leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...If this is an emergency-" Click!

Sara Chase tossed her cellphone into the passenger seat and blew a strand of faded red hair out of her face. Three months of bitching and demanding to "speak to your supervisor" trying to figure out that extension and the jerk wasn't even at his desk?

"Well, it looks like I'm going back to Warden City," she grumbled, pulling into her drive way.

It was the last thing Sara had ever thought she'd do. After the death of her husband, she'd promised herself she would never return to Warden City. However, she started seeing news reports about a mysterious superheroine and a corrupt police department. Some of which included cell phone videos featuring a mop of red hair that Sara would have recognized anywhere. Her daughter was supposed to be in another state altogether, but now Sara hadn't been able to get a hold of her for months.

At first, Sara tried to convince herself that she was mistaken. That crazy superheroine couldn't be her daughter. Then, the longer she went without hearing from her, the more certain she became and the more worried. No one Sara could reach by phone seemed to have any answers, so she was only left with one course of action.

Climbing out of her car, Sara headed inside. As she climbed the front steps, she thought she heard voices coming from inside the house.

"Did I leave the TV on?" she admonished herself, unlocking the door.

Once inside she could clearly hear that the voices were coming from the kitchen, and she didn't have a TV in the kitchen!

"Hello?" Sara called cautiously.

"Mom?" replied a familiar voice. "Mom!"

Sara nearly fainted with relief. "Starling Elizabeth Chase!" she screeched, dashing into the kitchen. "Where the hell-!?"

Sara pulled up short at the sight of her daughter. Her once lustrous crimson locks had been cut short, nearly cropped and box-dyed a yellowish blond. She was wearing a purple paisley department store top with black leggings and comfortable flats. And her once vivacious hourglass figure was now carrying a protruding, almost perfectly round belly.

Sara did a double take, eyes locked on her daughter's stomach. "Starling! You...you're..."

"Oh mom," Starling said, wrapping her in a hug. "I've missed you so much!"

Sara returned the hug, tightly, a weight lifting from her aging shoulders. "You've got some explaining to do, little lady!" she said. Starling started to pull away, but Sara snatched her back into the embrace. "In a few minutes."

Behind them, someone cleared their throat. The two women turned, not quite breaking the hug, to look at the pretty brunette standing there.

"Hi, I'm Lacey," the woman said. "I didn't mean to kill the moment, I just wanted in on it!" She threw her arms around them both, turning it into a group hug.

Starling giggled.

Sara chuckled in bewilderment. When they finally broke up the hugging triangle, she turned to the other woman. "It's nice to meet you Lacey, I'm Sara..."

"Mom," Starling interjected unsurely. "Lacey is my fiancé..."

Sara exhaled sharply and ran a hand through her thick, red and gray mop. "Fiancé?"

The younger women nodded, as an awkward silence threatened to descend on the group.

Then Sara turned to Lacey. "Thank gawd!" she gushed, wrapping the brunette in another tight hug. "I found some awful pictures online of her with some rich asshole and I was so worried..."

"No, mom," Starling said. "He is so out of the picture!"

Sara pulled away and turned back to Starling, her faded blue eyes dropping to her stomach. "Is that his?"

"No!" Starling gasped, her hands flying up to hold her belly.

"It's a fair question," Lacey teased. "I mean you did-OW!"

Starling punched her in the arm, hard.

The brunette grinned, rubbing her arm. "Not like it'd be any worse..."

"Well, then who is the father?" Sara asked. "I know you didn't just go to the sperm bank."

The two young women sobered, glancing at each other.

"Mom, I think we should sit down," Starling said. "We have a lot to discuss."

"Good, because I've got so many questions," Sara sighed sinking into a seat at the kitchen table. "Like why-oh-why did you mangle your beautiful hair?"

Starling sighed. "Because, I didn't want to be recognized..."

"As the Scarlet Dove?" Sara finished for her.

"You know?" Lacey asked, surprised.

"Of course I know," Sara sounded almost perturbed. "I'd recognize those beautiful crimson locks anywhere...lord knows I spent long enough brushing them for her every night!"

Lacey smiled at Starling. "Oh, I like her!"

"Alright, young ladies," Sara said sternly. "Sit...and tell me what's really going on here." The two women joined her at the table.

Starling chewed her lip for a long moment, trying to decide where to begin. "Ok, mom, do you remember giving me dad's ivory dove statue...?"

The End.

{Author's Note: A very very special thank you to all my Besties who came on this perilous journey with me and Starling! Wow! Can you believe we made it!? I know a lot of you were hoping that our intrepid heroine would end up enslaved by Dominion permanently, but lucky for her, his devilish grip slipped just enough for her to escape. Although, not before he was able to slip a villainous bun in her heroic oven! I guess it's safe to say she won't be forgetting her time as his sex slave for a very long time...if ever! And I hope you won't be forgetting it either. This story, this saga, has been very important me for many reasons, and as such I cannot tell you how much it means to have shared it with all of you, my Besties!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking the time to read this story! I hope you enjoyed it! ~Lady Jane}