The Scat Lovers Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But rather than tempt the fates by strolling around the neighborhood naked and shit-covered, we went into the house and I got two, no make that three, containers of saved shit ("Oh, I'm getting a special treat tonight!" you wailed with glee, I remember) and went into the bedroom. Right, babe? That was an incredible night, I felt so supercharged at that point, and fortunately you, Paula, were right there in the same frame of mind ready to go along with anything I desired.

I estimated that a third of your body was still free of shit, which I immediately felt the need to rectify. I remember using nearly a whole container on your legs and feet, coating them lovingly in creamy shit and then licking your toes. You looked so beautiful once I had your body totally covered, and the feel of sliding our bodies on each other in all that shit as we fucked was exhilarating. Somehow we must have fucked three or four times and used up every piece of shit in all three containers; the sun was coming up when we shared the last log, a huge one, in our mouths, sucking it to oblivion with my cock inside your pussy. We've had so many wonderful scat sessions together, including tonight, but that Fourth of July was super special.

***

Paula got on her knees and crawled over to Gordon and gave him a big hug and a kiss. Her body looked just as it did at the end of his story. Well, almost, anyway.

"Push that full container to me, will you, Heather?" he said. "Better yet, you come over, too. There's enough shit in there to bathe the two of you with." Both women were delighted at the prospect, and before long everyone else was engaged in the next round of shit play. Gordon looked around at everybody wildly involved in the most intense and sensual scat play, enjoying themselves so thoroughly, and thought this made what that imagined mob at the fireworks display observed seem almost like a Sunday school picnic! Imagine how they'd react if they saw this? That thought made him shake his head and laugh.

12