The Scat Lovers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way out of the scat room and onto the beach. People were coming and going with varying amounts of shit on their bodies. One woman who was just about totally covered was rolling around in the sand, the sand sticking to the shit and burying it. It looked wonderfully sexy, and I thought I was going to have to try that, too, but there was a guy with her, also all covered in sand, who looked like he wanted to fuck her. I hoped that wasn't going to happen because all that sand would hurt like a motherfucker inside of her, I thought. We walked on toward the ocean and I suddenly grabbed Owen in a bear hug and threw him into the sand, following along right with him. We rolled around together getting sand all over us; it did wonders for the smell, but didn't feel as sexy as I thought it would. We finally got up and ran into the ocean, the sand and lots of the shit washing off our bodies. We remained in the water quite a while scrubbing ourselves and swimming around, having a good time.

This being eastern Long Island there had been quite a few shark sightings that summer, and I wondered if they would be attracted or repelled by shit in the water. I figured probably the former and told Owen maybe we should get out. I could see the headlines now: "Woman Covered in Shit Attacked by Shark / What Was She Thinking?" One of my favorite sexy movie scenes (Hollywood movies, not porn movies where I have so many favorite scenes) is where Deborah Kerr and Burt Lancaster are hugging and kissing each other while rolling around at the edge of the ocean in Hawaii, the waves crashing in on them, in From Here to Eternity, and I asked Owen to be Burt to my Deb, and we did the same thing. It felt pretty sexy (we were naked, of course, not in bathing suits like B & D), rolling around on the wet sand and in the foamy water, until a big wave caught me in the face and almost drowned me. Owen laughed and called me a crazy cunt, and we headed back to the scat room. I was feeling horny as hell, the ocean water having stimulated my pussy and tits, and wanted to fuck some more, wallow in lots more shit.

Everybody it seemed who had gone for a swim came back and showered before partaking in more fun and games, but I was curious to see if the salt from the ocean would add or detract from the pleasure of smearing shit all over me, so didn't bother (except to get the sand off my feet). I saw a group of four or five people forming off to the left and asked Owen if he wanted to join in with me. He said maybe later, and I kidded him how he didn't like me anymore, didn't like the taste of my shit anymore, I meant nothing to him, he was breaking my heart, how could he....

"Okay, okay," he croaked, grabbing me around my shoulders, "relax, will you? I didn't say no, I said later. I was just checking this out over here." And I saw he was looking at Ethan and Kaylee, and I immediately told him that yes, hook up with them, they were a great couple, and to let me know what he thought of them.

I joined the group I mentioned and they were a very horny, no-holds-barred group, indeed. One man took me in his arms and began licking me all over, perhaps intrigued by the novelty of being able to do so and not get a mouthful of shit, my body still pristine from my swim.

"You must have just had a swim, you taste so salty and a little sandy," he said.

"I'm trying an experiment," I told him. "I'm sorry about the sand, I never thought of that, but is the salt a turn-off as well? I did go for a swim, as a matter of fact, and purposely didn't shower before coming in here, wondering if it would make the shit I crave feel even better than usual."

"I don't mind the salt at all," he admitted, "seeing I'm licking it off a pair of tits and a pussy as gorgeous as yours."

"What's your name," I smiled. "Anybody who says things like that to me automatically goes on my Christmas card list."

He laughed and said, "I didn't think those things even existed anymore."

"Despite my appearance at the moment," I declared, "I'm just an old-fashioned girl, very big on maintaining old traditions."

He laughed again and told me his name was Eugene and asked me if there were any other lists I kept I wouldn't mind adding his name to. I told him that depended on what happened next.

"You might even make it onto my shit list," I grinned, "if you meet my high standards of excellence."

"I'm on quite a few of those already," he said, "but not in the same way you're talking about. I hope, anyway. You'll get my best effort, I promise." A very nice man, sweet and friendly, like just about everybody at this orgy.

Eugene introduced me to the others in the group. We kissed one another and soon our hands were everywhere, our bodies engulfing each other. I thought I was about to be put in one of my favorite scatting positions where I'm lying on my back with a woman kneeling over me facing backwards, her ass over my face, while a guy fucks her in the ass; he keeps pulling out of her ass giving me his shit-covered cock to suck until she finally lets loose and shits in my face. I love the anticipation and then sudden explosion, and I love it especially if the shit is soft and creamy, but not watery, and her aim has been good and it lands in my mouth, though anywhere on my face is fine. If I'm feeling super horny, I like to pull her ass on my face and spread it all around, closing my eyes. Something happens in my stomach then, like what you might feel on a roller coaster, and I'm in ecstasy. This usually triggers something in me that releases most of my self-control mechanisms, and I start to go a little crazy. Not all shit tastes the same, obviously, but after a while the more your taste buds encounter it during a single session, the less distinct the taste becomes. A direct connection is established between my mouth and cunt, the more shit in my mouth the harder my cunt pulsates. I've occasionally while sucking the shit ecstatically out of someone's ass (Mark and Gordon immediately come to mind) made myself come without any physical stimulation. It sounds pretty insane, but I've heard Jessica and Heather say the same thing, while Paula and Suzy say they've come close.

But that's not quite how it turned out. Another woman (Emily) beat me to it, arranged herself under Anita's ass to receive her gift, and I only was able to help her spread it on her. I was disappointed at first, but less so when I saw how much Anita had to give, which wasn't very much after all.

My desire to get dirty, though, was still at peak level, and I draped myself across Eugene's body, pushing him to the floor on his back and crawling on top of him. I reminded him what he promised me, and he said he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He told me to get between his legs on my back and to arch my head back as if to lick his balls. When I did, he called a woman named Hannah over to us. Hannah was almost completely covered in shit, as if someone had dumped a huge bucket of poop on her head and then spread it all over her. He asked her to start at my feet and to begin smearing the excess shit on her body onto mine, working her way up my legs to my pussy and then my breasts.

Hannah was more than happy to do this and, in fact, went one step further and better: she brought a container of saved shit over with her and used her mouth on me as well as her fingers. She bathed my feet in shit and then sucked my toes, all ten of them, and then covered them again. After doing my legs, almost inch by inch, making sure not to miss a spot, which was beginning to put me into an ecstatic trance, she spread a large handful from the container out across my pussy and then licked me all over there, her tongue plunging deep inside of me. She was unbelievable in the care she took to give me the most pleasure. Soon her hands were caressing my tits, massaging them in creamy luxury, followed by her mouth sucking them.

"Suck my cock, Hannah," Eugene said to her when she had covered and sucked my tits. "Please, love."

With her body straddling mine over my belly, she took his cock in her mouth after stroking it with her filthy hands and sucked him. The shit juices oozed off his cock out of the sides of her mouth and landed on my face.

"Ready?" he said to me, and I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to do, but a moment later I felt him push his ass off the floor about a foot into the air.

"Put your face under my ass, Tricia, tilt your head back so your mouth is on my asshole. Tongue fuck me there."

I did what he asked and he held himself up with his hands on the floor until my lips made contact with his rosebud upside-down and my tongue dove through it. I licked him as deep as I could, still aware that Hannah continued to suck his cock. He said something else to me, though it was hard for me to hear what it was, and then I felt something push against my tongue in his ass and realized he had told me to "Open." I opened my mouth and a turd began to avalanche into it. The ecstasy I felt erupted through my body like a volcano; if Hannah hadn't been straddling me, my body would have convulsed and flown off somewhere, I'm almost sure of it. The log was long and fat, and what didn't fit in my mouth fell across my face onto my forehead. I just lay there relishing every second of this.

I heard Eugene moan a few times, as did Hannah, and then he came in her mouth, several spurts worth of cum filling her orifice. When he was done ejaculating, he moved back a bit and sat on the floor, his balls resting on my hair, which for some reason seemed incredibly sexy to me. Hannah, seeing my face exposed and a giant log jutting from my mouth, leaned down and dribbled the cum from her mouth along the length of the turd, ending at my mouth; she ran her tongue several times back and forth along the log, spreading the cum all over it. She then took it out of my mouth and rubbed all of it across my lips, telling me to stick my tongue out and taste Eugene's cum. I did just that, and then we both shared the turd like sucking a cock. It had an earthy, pecan flavor and was delectable.

As we shared Eugene's log in our mouths and spread some of it on our faces, I told her about my salt-water-on-skin experiment and asked her whether she noticed any difference in the way her shit spread or tasted on me. Nothing out of the ordinary, she said, though she did notice it was a bit salty at first but it didn't last long. That was pretty much my opinion, too. So ocean water had no lasting effect on the taste or spreadability of shit on the skin; I wondered if I could write a scientific paper about it for a professional journal. Would Science or Nature be interested?

Hannah was one hot, full-steam-ahead scat queen, and was soon being summoned to join another group requesting her talents. She was more than happy to oblige. So I looked for Eugene to tell him that he easily made it on to my shit list, in fact, almost jumped right to the top just behind Gordon and Mark and (I almost forgot) Owen. But Eugene disappeared somewhere and I couldn't find him. What I really wanted after all the shit smearing, ass reaming, and log sucking was someone to fuck me royally.

And right on cue, there was Owen. I found him lying on the floor with his head up against the front of one of the couches. His eyes were closed and he looked like a truck just ran over him. I smiled and sat down next to him, got close to his ear, and in a soft sexy voice said, "Hey, lover boy, wanna fuck me?" From the looks of him I thought he would groan and just roll over in exhaustion. Instead, he opened his eyes, looked at me, grabbed me, threw me down on the mat, and with a mouth that was very much smeared with a thick coating of poop (Kaylee's, I hoped), he dived into my equally shit-covered pussy, sucking it greedily.

I normally like this activity to go on for quite a while, but not this time, and was happy to see Owen removing his face from my pussy and replacing it with his hard, raging cock. I was wet and eager and his cock slid right in to the hilt. Thrust after thrust he pounded me, making me wild with pleasure. This is exactly what I craved, a good hard hammering. I held his muscular arms and shoulders and told him to keep fucking me, not to stop, that I was about to come any second. I pinched and then licked his nipples, coating my tongue in the shit spread there (again hoping it was Kaylee's), and then I rocketed off as my body whiplashed on the floor, and I felt his cock releasing a flood of cum. He took it out of my pussy and gave it to me to suck; his cum tasted creamy, better than when I ate it out of Joanna's ass, the same as Eugene's. I wished Hannah could taste it; I know she'd love it.

It was as we rested after that, that Malcolm from Club Cav spoke to us about their proposal, which involved each club creating a digital calendar with a wild-as-could-be scat photo for each month, like the old pin-up calendars. It would be like a friendly competition between the clubs over who could come up with the raunchiest, filthiest monthly photos. Owen noted right away that privacy would be an issue, "unless everyone wore masks or faces were blocked out, both of which looked dumb." Malcolm said they were working on ways to secure things to keep them private, but that lots of people with exhibitionist tendencies really wanted to share their scat adventures with others online.

"Let them if they want," said Owen, "as long as they're discreet and all agree to it." I had mixed feelings; my career could be at risk if it got out I was a dyed-in-the-wool practicing scat queen, my activities plastered all over the internet, but I didn't want to restrict others from doing what they wanted. Owen said what he knew about some of the people in the D.C. club, they would especially be worried about identities getting leaked, being well-placed government Pooh Bahs. Malcolm said he was aware of that having spoken to Club Lacoste already, but just wanted us to present their idea to the rest of our club and get everyone's opinion. We said we would.

The party went on for several more hours and both Owen and I got involved in a number of escapades, some together, some not, almost all by now involving either saved containers that people had brought with them or no additional shit at all, everyone's well having run dry. Much later, while driving home, we agreed it had been a great party, mainly because the people had been so great. For me that meant everyone was not just sexy and willing, you expect that at an orgy, but also super friendly and wonderful to be with. I finally got around to asking him his opinion of Ethan and Kaylee, and he said he liked them a lot, too. He told me that he and Kaylee were getting it on and that she'd done something with him that was so fantastically sexy and outrageous that he couldn't believe a girl only 19 could even imagine doing such a thing. I begged him to tell me what it was but he wouldn't; he thought I would just say he was making it up.

"But it's why I ravished you when you asked me to fuck you, you know, it still had my brain and cock on fire, even though I might not have looked it," he said.

"You certainly didn't," I laughed. "It was a very pleasant surprise." Yes indeed, I really liked that girl! Now I just had to find out from her what it was she did to him. Maybe she could teach me something new.

12