The Scat Lovers Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hold back," he told her. "Let it all come out. God, I can't believe how sexy this is." She strained again and her expression indicated more shit was being deposited inside her cutoffs.

"It's so soft and mushy," she said. "And a lot; it feels like my whole ass is covered in it." She wiggled around a bit to spread it even more. To help with that Gordon put his hand on her ass and pressed it hard. Her cutoffs were too tight or he would have put his hands inside them.

"Can you unbutton your pants and unzip them?" he finally asked. "I'm dying to put my hands inside that lovely mess."

"You know, before you came along today I was going to treat myself to a solo scat session right here later tonight, so took some laxatives yesterday. That explains the embarrass de richeness, the deluge."

"You're not apologizing, I hope," he stated. "Amara, please, this is perfect."

"I'm glad," she said, then, "Come here. This might be even better." She got to her feet, shit sticking out of her pant leg hole like a mudslide ready to cascade down a precipice, and took a few steps. Gordon took his shirt off and she told him to kneel behind her and she undid the cutoffs and slowly slipped them down. Underneath she was wearing silk blue panties, the seat of which was filled with a flattened ball of dark-brown shit. She let her cutoffs fall to the ground and then started to play with her panties, pulling them down and back up again, yanking them in tight to her skin to feel the shit spread out along it.

"You're teasing me," he said, staring at her ass just a few inches in front of his face, "but enough of that." He pulled her panties down and reached into the shit on her ass and spread it all over her there, all along her crack, her thighs, and partway up her back before it all could fall to the ground. She was right: it was a huge amount. Then he did something that he thought totally surprised her: he spread her ass cheeks wide apart and put his face between them, pushing his tongue into her asshole. Her shit tasted earthy and nutty, a tad sweet. She gasped when she felt his tongue plow through her rosebud; he was glad he was holding her firmly by her hips or she would have pulled away from him. After he had tongued her asshole for a few minutes she turned, took off her blouse (she wasn't wearing a bra), and knelt down in front of him.

"Your face, Gordon," she smiled. "I can't see your face, it's all shit-covered." She held his face in her hands and then kissed him on the lips, her tongue entering his mouth. As they kissed, he picked up pieces of shit that had fallen off her and smeared them on her breasts. She grabbed some remnants herself, squishing them in her hands, and applied them there and on her torso, moaning softly from the pleasure it gave her.

Gordon stepped out of his shorts, which had a hefty shit stain across the fly, and boxers, and they sat down on the concrete patio floor. She put her legs over his in a stretched-out position as they faced each other. They continued to spread pieces of her shit on each other, mainly on her. They covered each other's face, which gave her a special thrill. "My God," she blurted, "it feels so wonderful on my skin, my face. It always does."

"And this is the thing Leon isn't into, your, I should say our, favorite thing?" he asked as they smeared each other.

"Only partly," she replied. "He knows I love it so much, so tries to oblige me, but can only participate as a giver, never a receiver. So, you see, both of us are only partial accessories to the other's favorite desire. When you ate my filthy asshole before, I can't tell you how wild it made me feel. That is something Leon would never do."

"Well, then we should make the most of it. What do you say about doing this?" He took parts of her shit deposit in his hand and rolled it all together and then into a cylinder shape, like a cock. When it was about six inches long and two inches in diameter, he put one end of it in his mouth and offered the other end to her. She leaned in close and sucked it into her mouth deep, until their lips touched. They sucked it together, relishing its taste, and then took turns separately. When her tits were thoroughly blanketed, he sucked them as well. She told him it was wonderful; it was exactly what she'd often fantasized about.

"I love all this attention," Amara said to him after a while. "But I want it to be a two-way street. I want your shit, too, Gordon."

"And that you shall have," he said. He pulled the cushion off the glider they'd been sitting on and asked if he could use it.

"Whatever you want," she replied. He had her lie on her back on the cushion and spread her legs apart. He knelt between them and licked her shaved pussy. Some of her shit had made its way down to there, but not much; that would be the target for his gift, he decided. He put two fingers inside her cunt as he licked it, savoring her juices. He thought about fucking her, but decided to wait until later. He moved up to her face and offered her his cock to suck.

"Taste," he said. "The next time you taste me I won't be quite so clean."

"Promise?" She sucked his cock deliciously and then squirmed down slightly so she could lick his asshole. She circled her tongue all around his sphincter, plunging it through at times. She obviously loved doing this and had him on the verge of shitting soon.

"Shit in my mouth, if you want to, Gordon. I like it there, I really do."

Should he scuttle his plans for a pussy deposit? "Okay," he told her. She continued to lick his rosebud until he could feel the tip of a turd exit his rectum. Her licking stopped and she opened her mouth. The log emerged and floated into her mouth. He could see it was about five inches long and filled her mouth but did not spill out much. Feeling more about to swim out of him, he quickly stood up.

"Stay exactly the way you are," he told her. "You look beautiful. I just want to shit the rest on your pussy."

He took two steps back and bent over like a football player in the huddle, his ass over her pussy. A second later, as he began to piss on her tits, the rest of his treasure cascaded out of his ass and onto her lower belly and pussy, a larger amount and more in the form of a pile than a log. It splattered up much of her body due to the distance between her body and his, and the wetness from his pee, and it looked magnificent. When he was done he knelt down and inserted his cock into the mass of shit and then saw she still had the log in her mouth. So he stretched his body out on top of hers and took the turd from her mouth.

"What a good girl keeping it in that long," he said, smiling.

"I told you I like it there," she responded. "Your shit tastes...."

"Delectable," he interrupted her, laughing, putting the log back in her mouth for both of them to suck. At the same time, he reached down and spread the pile on her pussy all over her there, including inside. He then quit sucking the log with her long enough to get his cock inside of her and they began to fuck. He spread her legs wide and drove his cock into her. She whimpered when his prick filled her dripping pussy, and he fucked her hard. Her hands caressed his back and moved down to his ass, where she grabbed him and pulled him into her. By now the log had fallen from her mouth and into her hair along the side of her head. He picked it up and smeared it on her face.

Suddenly she said, "I want you in my ass. Roll over on your back." Gordon held her and rolled over, and she quickly got off of him and straddled his body. She rubbed her ass all over his torso and chest and down to his cock, wiping her shit all over him with it.

"I have this tremendous urge to completely bury you in my shit," she announced, almost as happy and excited as a lottery winner might be. "This is such a treat for me; I never have this privilege. Stop me if I get too crazy for you."

"I have no fear of that happening, ever," he told her. "Shit and spread to your heart's content." He held her by her hips and helped her move her ass over his body. Then she bent forward and took his cock in her mouth and sucked it, getting it fully erect. Satisfied, she first slipped it up her sopping pussy and bounced up and down on him several times before slipping him out and with her hand inserting him into her ass.

"I can feel I have more shit in there that needs to come out. Fuck my ass, Gordon, and that will do the trick."

"Shit in my mouth, Amara," he told her. "Okay? When it's time, move up my body and shit right in my mouth like I did to you." He felt as if he would burst with pleasure and anticipation, his cock throbbing.

"Oh, fuck, Gordon, I can't believe I'm hearing these words; I've imagined them so often in my head and now to hear them actually being said to me...."

She was timing the strokes of his cock in her ass with the feel of her shit descending. Suddenly she pulled off his cock and quickly moved her ass up to his face and straightened up over him. He couldn't see much at this angle, but he could hear the crackling sound of a turd exiting her sphincter and fall into his mouth, followed by a small stream of piss. "More," she said, and an additional small log came out and joined the first one. She reached back with her hand and caressed her ass before inserting two fingers inside, making sure there was no more shit left.

She crawled back down over him and put his cock in her pussy again. He let her take charge and she fucked him hard, moaning ecstatically the whole time. He pulled her face to his and they kissed, her tongue plowing into the shit in his mouth. She took some of the shit from his mouth and spread it on his chest and then on her own tits.

"Finally, I'm doing this to someone else and not just myself," she declared. Gordon took her hands and helped her wipe them all over both of them, fascinated by the feel and look of it, and then put her hands to his face. He still had her log in his mouth and she kissed him hard, burying her tongue in it, all the while his cock fucking her pussy fiercely. As they kissed she moved her hands all over his face and then inserted one of her fingertips into his mouth to join her tongue. Finally, she pushed her tits off of him, the shit in their mouths oozing out, in order to better have his cock penetrate her. Their bodies were coated in filth, and they were captivated by the thrill of it. They were both going wild, pounding into one another, until he finally exploded inside of her spilling his seed and she climaxed as well.

They rested in each other's arms for a while, catching their breaths, reveling in their new discovery of each other. Amara suggested they shower and then go for a swim in the pool.

"First this," he said, and stood up over her, his cock pointed at her belly, and began to pee again. He drenched her tits and belly in his golden fluid and at her insistence filled her mouth, which she dribbled out over her cheeks and then swallowed. Then it was her turn. As a prelude she stood, one foot on each side of his chest, and put her toes in his mouth, making him suck them.

"Suck my toes," she told him. "I've only sucked them myself after covering them in my poop; indulge me." When he had sucked her toes and most of the rest of each foot long enough to satisfy her, she opened her floodgates and soaked him with her pee. She laughed and sighed at the same time and told him she hoped he was enjoying this as much as she was. "This is another treat for me," she offered, "not a first by any means, but it's been too long since I've done this on anyone other than myself." He assured her he was loving it as well.

They got into the shower and washed off the mess. She had lots of liquid soap and a special nozzled hose attached to the spigot which they used to clean out their asses and her pussy. When they were cleaned they went to the pool and jumped in, naked. It was a warm day and the cool water felt refreshing.

"No fears of anyone looking in through the holes in your shrubbery?" Gordon asked.

"I think the only person who knows about those gaps is in the pool with me."

Gordon sat on the edge of the pool and she stood between his legs and sucked his cock. When he was hard, she pulled herself out of the pool and knelt across his body, inserting his cock into her pussy. They fucked slowly and leisurely, only gradually building up the intensity.

"I want to taste your cum, Gordon," she said. "Come in my mouth. I'm going to suck you like in the pool until you come." She slipped his cock out of her pussy and moved down to take it in her mouth. Her mouth was very wet and her tongue and lips had him soaring. It wasn't long before his cock was bursting in her mouth, his creamy seed sliding down her throat.

He asked if she had any more shit for him, but she said she was sure she didn't.

"And you, Gordon? I wouldn't mind having my tits covered again." But he told her he was empty, too.

"But I'll be better prepared next time and bring at least one container of saved shit," he promised.

"Sounds like a good idea," she said. "I'll start saving, too. You'll just have to clue me in on the finer points of how to do that."

"I'll leave you a copy of my own self-published manual on the subject. You're not the only author around here, you know." And they laughed.

He told her about Jessica and Tricia and Mark and the others, and about how they shared what they all loved so much, and whether she would like to meet everybody, perhaps join in with them regularly. Amara thought that would be perfect and looked forward to meeting everyone.

As they cuddled together in one of her chaise lounges, Amara said she was looking forward to speaking to her husband later that evening, because after he told her about his latest bondage adventure, she would have a nice adventure of her own to relate.

"What, that some handsome, sexy, neighbor stopped in to say Hi?" Gordon made sure to chuckle so she would know he was joking.

"Not only that, but we ended up sharing gifts. I know it will make him happy."

He thought about how persistent he had been to find out her secret, and wondered how things would have gone if he hadn't been. They would have spent a wonderful afternoon together making love, swimming in her pool, forging a friendship, but such pleasantries never would have reached the level of ecstasy knowing her secret afforded. Chalk one up for the die-hards.

12