The Scene was Surreal Ch. 04

Story Info
Jan finds that Khalid is gone.
3.2k words
3.73
12.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning was like every other Wednesday morning. We both got out of bed, it was still dark, dressed in our running clothes and shoes, and went out for our morning run by 5:15. I have to admit that Jan is a much more dedicated runner than I am. She gets her two miles in many more days than I do and she looks much better doing it too. I love to run along beside her as we make our way through the early morning neighborhood streets. The fresh morning air is filled with the early sounds of our neighborhood coming awake. Jan is a joy to follow also. I completely marvel at her sexy ass moving inside her running tights or shorts. It is like watching a heavenly display.

After our run, we both showered, and while she got herself dressed, I started the coffee and oatmeal. By the time we were both dressed and ready to go, we had eaten and read part of the morning paper. I was out the door first to be to work by 8 and she was right behind me to be to her office by 8:15. We made plans for dinner in the city with some friends after work. Life was back to normal in our household and we were both in bed by 10.

Thursday morning was a repeat of Wednesday and we both knew that she would be late from work as it was her gym night. We planned to eat a salad at 7:30 p.m. I had the salads ready, the wine chilled on time, and expected Jan to pop through the door any minute but she was late. I figured it must be traffic or perhaps she ran into a friend. At 9:00, I was beginning to worry that she might have disregarded our agreement for her to never see Khalid again. At 9:15 I picked up my cell to text her for the 4th time about her whereabouts when I heard the garage door open.

A few minutes later she dragged herself in through the kitchen door. Her eyes were red and her makeup was running. She appeared to have been crying.

"Honey what happened?" I asked with concern in my voice. I rushed over to hold her. She buried her face in my chest and gave a deep sob.

"It's Khalid..." She began but then she broke down again. I held her tightly and let her cry for a few minutes.

"What did he do to you this time? I thought we agreed..." I began to rag on her and she pulled back to look me in the eyes. She definitely did not appear to be high or under the influence but her eyes were bloodshot and her ruined mascara made her look like a zombie.

"He's gone." She said with a shaky voice.

"Gone? Like how gone?" I asked angrily.

"Like moved back to Saudi Arabia gone." She said and tears flowed down her face.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Can we sit and have a glass of wine while I tell you?" She asked quietly.

"Sure." I replied and we both took a glass of cabernet and went into the living room. We sat side by side in separate chairs. She sipped her wine for a minute while I appraised her.

"I did not go to the gym after work today instead I drove over to Khalid's house."

"I thought we agreed that you would not see him again." I said quickly angered.

"We did agree and I was going over to tell him that and also say goodbye." She said with a sniffle. "Do you want me to tell you what happened or not?"

"Sorry. You're right. Go on." I said as I took a sip from my glass of wine.

"I decided that I would drive over to Khalid's home today and tell him that you and I had agreed that we could not continue our relationship. I left work at 5:00 and drove straight over to his mansion. When I got there, I noticed that a large For Sale sign had been placed at the front entrance, right off the road. I drove up the driveway to the front door and there was a fancy Black BMW parked in the circle right at the front of the house. I parked behind it and walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and after a minute the door opened. Before me stood a heavy-set older Arab-looking man.

"Mrs. Hickson, hello." He said as he looked at me.

"Hi I am here to see Khalid. Is he here?" I asked with a smile even though I was quite startled that this stranger knew my name.

"No, I am afraid not. You have missed him. He's gone." He said gravely.

"Gone? Gone where?" I asked completely puzzled; the smile leaving my face.

"Back to our country. Back to Saudi Arabia. Won't you come in? I've made tea." He offered and I followed him inside the house. He closed and locked the front doors and began leading me into the den. I remembered the manly décor of the wood-paneled room from my previous visits. For some reason it made me shudder inside.

"Please have a seat Mrs. Hickson. Tea?" He asked reaching for a china pot on a small table between the couch and a chair. They were both upholstered in fine dark-red leather. I began to sit down onto the leather couch and remembered to lift my skirt and sit directly on the seat with my bare buttocks, as I had been taught by Khalid. The Arab man seemed to take notice of my behavior but said nothing as he began to pour the steaming liquid into two matching china teacups. The leather was cool on my bare backside.

"Lemon and sugar?" He asked and I nodded as he, using tongs, placed one cube of sugar and one slice of lemon upon my saucer.

"Thank you Mr..." I said.

"Al-Kaziz, Mr. Mahmoud Al-Kaziz." He said as he poured a small amount of milk into his tea.

"Mr. Al-Kaziz, thank you." I said and he handed me a plate with several small cookies atop of it.

"Your welcome Jan. May I call you Jan?" He asked solemnly as I handed him back the plate of cookies.

"Yes, please and I can call you?" I asked with a smile as I picked up one of the cookies.

"Mr. Al-Kaziz." He replied and I looked for a smile, as if this was a joke, but there was neither.

"All right then." I said kind of put out. "About Khalid?" I sipped my hot tea. The taste was pleasant. Al-Kaziz took a sip of his own tea, swallowed and then turned to me.

"He wanted to tell you himself but he was called away unexpectedly and they all left before dawn this morning. There has been some changes in the Saud royal family and everyone was called back. There is to be a realignment of the hierarchy and it concerns Khalid." He explained.

"I see." I replied as I started to feel sad.

"If you had made a commitment to Khalid you would now be on your way to the kingdom but..." His voice trailed off. "Instead you are here and that opportunity no longer exists for you."

"It was something that I was not ready to do." I replied and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Yes that is true." He said as he sipped his own tea.

"The house is for sale?" I asked already knowing the answer, having seen the large sign planted in the lawn, but wanting to change the subject.

"Yes that is why I am here. It is my duty to liquidate the estate. The kingdom has no further use for it. Your employing firm will handle the necessary paperwork and filings."

"My firm?" I asked puzzled that he would know of my employer.

"Yes of course Johnson, Warner, and Keys." He said.

"How do you know these things about me?"

"My dear Jan that is my role with the kingdom. I vetted you as soon as we became aware of your, shall we say, entanglement with Khalid." With that he reached over and retrieved a large folder that had my name on the top of it. He skimmed through it a second and then handed it to me.

"As you can see we know everything about you, and your husband...and your family." He remarked as I began leafing through the contents of the folder. It did indeed contain everything about both of us since the moment we were born until today. There were even pictures of the two of us and our families.

"I am impressed but why did you create this file on me?" I asked.

"It is important to know who we are involved with and the depth of that involvement. It is for everyone's protection, even yours." He replied as he retrieved an IPad mini and after tapping in some code, handed it to me. I video was playing on the screen. I could not believe the quality of the video. It showed me, nude, sucking on Khalid's large cock. There appeared to be other videos as well.

"What will happen to these?" I asked as I handed the IPad back to him. I felt myself blushing and I had broken out into a sweat.

"That is a great question and the answer will depend on the outcome of our conversation today." He replied cryptically.

"I do not understand what you are saying Mr. Al-Kaziz."

"It will be apparent to you when we are finished here tonight." He sat and stared at me for a few minutes as I continued to sweat.

"Jan after the house is sold I will not be returning to Saudi; this is my home. I have many important business relationships in this area that will need to be maintained for many years. I have a home of my own here as well as a family." He explained as I sat and listened.

"How does this concern me?" I asked still puzzled.

"Jan, I am seeking a similar relationship with you that you had with Khalid however our relationship will be unique. I am not as crude as to have your nipples destroyed with bells. Nor will your lovely female genitalia be mutilated or surgically altered. And I must say your labia are simply beautiful; so pink with light-gray edges, and so flawless."

I was now becoming not just embarrassed I was mortified that he knew these intimate details about me. I could feel my entire head and chest flush red. I did not know what to say so I sat quietly. He continued.

"You are lovelier than your pictures or the videos do you justice. I understand Khalid's adoration of you. I am glad that you did not accept his offer. Anyway, you and I need to come to an agreement and negotiate all of the details for our relations over the next few days. Your employer has assigned you to me for these negotiations. We will develop a binding contract."

"What! My employer did what?" I asked angrily.

"I know your employers very well, very well indeed. The three partners and I often meet professionally as well as socially. I called and discussed a need that my firm has for an information technologist. We met earlier today and signed a contract for your services for one day per week; more if required." He explained.

"I do not understand any of this." I sputtered as I tried to make sense of his statement.

"Jan, your firm allowed us to purchase consulting services from you at a rate of $1000 per hour plus expenses for 52 weeks. I am sure you will be told the terms of the contract tomorrow at work. You will begin working for me on Monday morning at 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. with a break for lunch of course." He said as I took in every word.

"How can they do that?" I asked.

"My dear, we are your firm's largest client, if we want additional hours they will assign you to us."

"What will be the requirements of my job?" I asked.

"I believe that you will learn the requirements as we go. Let me pour you more tea while I go over them with you. There are some additional papers for you to sign as well."

I simply nodded in response and took a sip of the newly poured tea.

"Jan on Monday morning, precisely at 8:30, you will report to an address in the Monroe building, 35th floor."

"Okay where will I park?" I asked obtusely.

"That will be discussed at a later date and time. Now before we go any further I would like you to remove your clothing and stand before me." He directed.

"I will not." I replied and went to stand up and leave.

"Ah Jan, you have already forgotten the dossier we have compiled on you. Perhaps you would like to review it again with me. Or maybe you would like to review the videos." He said and then he picked up a television remote and pressed a button on it. The 70" screen on the wall illuminated and a video began playing. It was of me, on my knees, having anal sex and screaming out an orgasm on Khalid's cock. There was no mistaking the identity of the woman in the video as my face was clearly visible. He let it play for a several minutes and then paused it.

"That's enough. I understand." I said quietly for I knew he had me.

"No I do not believe that you do. Your employers would find this video very interesting as they have a reputation in the community to uphold. Your parents, Robert and Anna, would find your behavior disturbing, perhaps even crushing. The internet would enjoy displaying your lewd cavorting for the world. There are vast audiences for multi-racial sexual escapades." He said with emphasis.

I hesitated a few moments for I knew then that I was defeated. I stood and began unbuttoning my blouse. I pulled it out of the waistband of my skirt. I took it off and placed it on to the couch. Al-Kaziz nodded. I then released the button and unzipped the zipper on the side of the skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of the skirt and placed it atop the blouse. With shaking legs I walked over and stood nude, save for my shoes, before Al-Kaziz. He smiled a greasy smile at me while his eyes roamed over my body.

"Jan you are the loveliest woman who has ever displayed herself before me." Then he raised his hand and with one finger motioned for me to turn around. I did until my backside was facing him. I felt his hand on my butt and sucked in a breath.

"Turn back around and face me." I complied and glared into his eyes. He then ran his hand over my thighs and slid it over my vaginal area.

"Kneel before me." He said in a commanding voice and I knelt like a school-girl in church. He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You may now get dressed again."

I put my clothing on as quickly as I could as I did not want to be nude in front of this disgusting man any longer than I had to be. After I was dressed he had me sit back down on the couch. I remembered to lift my skirt before I sat down. I looked over and Al-Kaziz had a noticeable bulge in his trousers. He gave me a smile.

"Jan here is my offer to you. I require a mistress; a very beautiful and submissive mistress. That can be you but it is totally your decision. I will require your services one day per week. You will receive a substantial raise from your employer as well as remuneration from myself." He explained clearly and directly.

"What if I am not interested?" I asked quietly.

"Then this will end right now. You may have the file, the videos, and hopefully keep your employment with the firm. All record of your association with the kingdom will be destroyed. We never met and we never had this conversation." He replied.

"Just like that? It's over?" I asked astonished.

"Yes that is the case however I want you to spend some time pondering this offer. Do not act impulsively."

"Why would I even consider such a crazy proposition?" I asked sassily.

"Right now, take your right index finger and touch your vagina. If you are moist then perhaps this is the opportunity that you are seeking. If not... then I am mistaken." He said with a nod of his head.

I figured that he had already seen me nude so this should not be that difficult. I slipped my right hand under my skirt. I spread my thigh and hesitantly touched my vagina. I was not moist, and I was not damp, I was literally soaked. I felt myself blushing as I realized what I was feeling. Al-Kaziz watched me as I performed this lewd act in front of him. He knew that I was aroused and ready. I did not know what to say or do so I sat there on the couch with my now wet finger held against my inner-thigh, under my skirt.

"I believe that you have a decision to make. Here is my card. I expect to hear from you no later than 10:00am tomorrow." With that he stood and handed me the business card. I stood at the same time and he escorted me out of the room and to the front door. He opened the heavy front door and without saying another word to me motioned with his arm for me to go. I walked out the door, felt, and heard it close immediately behind me.

I stood on the front porch for about a minute pondering what had just transpired between me and Mr. Al-Kaziz. I looked at the gray-colored business card in my hand. I read it again.

Mahmoud Al-Kaziz
Representative
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Monroe Building
xxx.xxx.xxxx

I opened my purse and placed the card inside, for future reference; just in case. I slowly walked to my Prius and got inside. I sat staring out the windshield at the house. Nothing seemed real. Things had happened too quickly for me to process. As I drove home I felt a deep sadness and loss. For some strange reason I began to cry. No matter how I tried I could not stem the flow of tears down my cheeks. It was difficult to drive through my tears so I found a side street where I could pull over. I stopped the car and sat motionless with tears still running down my face and off from my chin. I began to sob loudly.

After a period of time no more tears could flow as I had cried myself dry.

I blew my nose and looked in the mirror. I looked as I felt; pathetic. Somehow I found my way home. I waited a few minutes in the driveway before I pulled into the garage. How could I face you? What would I tell you? The best way would be the truth.