The Scent of Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite a tale," said Beau. "And may I ask why you are here on this farm alone?"

"My grandparents loved this farm. My older brother James and I did, too, and spent many happy days here. I certainly preferred it to being a 'proper Southern lady' trapped in cotillion in the city. James expected to live here and run the place, but he was killed in a freak riding accident the summer before he graduated from college. My parents were devastated, and never set foot here again, but I find great solace, comfort, and freedom here. And fortunately, I seem to have a knack for managing a farm. The crops have done well, and I raise a couple of Connemara foals every year. Those that don't sell as babies, I train as riding horses and sell to Charleston society families for their children. There is fortunately a good market for well-mannered, well-trained, sane, talented and beautiful large ponies."

I paused for a moment. "And, you know, I think perhaps I suddenly feel my Grandfather smiling…"

****

Chapter SIx: Charleston and the Parents

Fueled by our passion, we decided that sooner would be better than later in telling our parents and seeking their blessings for our marriage. It had gone better than either of us could have hoped for. Beau's parents were, perhaps, reminded of their youth, and understood the passion that was so evident between Beau and I. As we sat in their parlor, and as they gave their blessings and exchanged smiles, I could have sworn I saw a look pass between them that spoke in an instant of volumes of passion, lust and love remembered. In my imagination, I could almost envision the physical passion they shared, the capacity for which it seemed they had passed on to their handsome son. The animosity of the previous generations seemed forgotten, and the sins forgiven, or perhaps, overcome by the power of love.

My parents received Beau, and he was the perfect Southern gentleman as he asked for father's permission for my hand in marriage. Perhaps my mother had visions of me finally coming to my senses and leaving the farm, and returning to town and Charleston society again. Perhaps father did as well, and I was sure he was relieved that I would now be spared growing into a dry, old spinster, and would no longer be the talk of the town for living alone in the country. Perhaps visions of grandchildren filled their heads – in any event, they said yes. I silently thanked Grandfather.

****

It must have been near midnight when I heard the tap on my window. At first I thought it must be a branch in the wind, but then I saw him there, bathed in soft moonlight. "Beau, are you mad?" I said, opening the window and admitting him to my bedroom, feeling the now familiar heat building between her legs.

"I couldn't stay away, love. I had to be with you, Kate."

"And I have been longing to have you inside me again – but, for the sake of propriety, let us see if we can manage not to wake the entire household!"

Beau and I shed our garments with an alacrity that would have shamed a bawdy house girl, and then fell into each other's arms, kissing passionately, tongues exploring, burning. Beau moved from my lips to my throat, to my breasts, lingering there, softly kissing first one then the other, rolling his tongue around each nipple until it was erect and hard, and he sucked and tickled it with his tongue. I stifled a moan. My hands roamed his back, then his chest. As he stopped momentarily and blew softly across my now burning strawberries, I bent my head to his chest, slowly kissing and licking his nipples to match mine as his fingers teased my nipples in return. I sucked and ran my teeth gently over one, then the other, until Beau also gave a soft moan, to match my earlier one. I dropped slowly to my knees, tongue slowly working its way downward. I ran my fingers down his legs, and then drew my fingernails slowly up from his knees to base of his cock. He moaned, cock throbbing. "Ssshhh," I scolded. I traced slowly over his balls, and licked the tip of his shaft, teasing it. Then I ran fingernails up and down the bottom side of his hot organ, tongue continuing to tease the tip, working in widening circles, teasing up along the crease, then slowly taking the head into my mouth. My tongue continued to work the bottom of the shaft, then moved again around the head as I sucked deeply. Soon, I had almost all of that glorious cock in my mouth, sucking and moving up and down its length… I could feel the heat and energy building as he throbbed. He moaned again and I knew it was taking considerable effort not only to stand, but also to be quiet. He was close to coming, but I wanted his orgasm to build even more… I circled the base of his shaft with one hand, thumb centered on the bottom, and compressed, while with my other hand, which had been massaging his swollen balls, I now grasped the skin between those orbs, and pulled down, until it was taut. Then I continued to fuck his cock with my mouth. I could feel my pussy burning, lips and clit full and throbbing and longing for attention – but that would come soon enough, and the anticipation and desire fueled my cock-sucking… Finally, I felt him grow even hotter and larger, his balls swelling and his scrotum tightening. I released the pressure, and with that release, came a tidal wave of cum. I couldn't swallow it all; it ran out the sides of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts. He shuddered and groaned as I continued to suck as he pulsed in my mouth. I wanted to drain every drop.

I remained kneeling, looking up into Beau's eyes in the moonlight, grinning devilishly. He bent slightly, extending a hand to help my stand. His lips met mine again…. "Now, let's see if you can do as well containing your usual screams of pleasure," he said.

He laid me on the edge of the bed, and he knelt on the rug. A shaft of moonlight played over my body, revealing still erect tits, and dripping pussy. He spread my legs, and then my lips, revealing a very hot and erect clit. He kissed it softly, then began running his hard tongue over and around it, as if savoring a peeled grape, teasing. I could feel his breath move over me, my button now exquisitely sensitive. His tongue explored every millimeter of my cunt, slowly, sometimes barely touching, which seemed to make my clit grow even larger and strain toward his tongue. It was all I could do to keep from screaming. And when I thought it was impossible to feel any more pleasure from this exquisite tongue torture, I felt his fingers around the entrance to my dripping love canal. Slowly, they rubbed around the entrance, then barely in, then out, a little farther in each time, as he continued to lick my burning pussy and tease my clit. Finally, his finger was deep inside, again, exploring every silken fold. "Oh, God," I moaned softly… "oh, Beau…" I managed to lift her head, taking in the sight of my love between my long legs. He, too, lifted his head, shifting his gaze from my cunt to my face. When I saw the raw desire in his eyes, I came, again and again and again….biting my knuckles to keep from alerting the whole household to our passion.

"God, you are a beautiful creature when you come," he said.

We lay together on the bed. "Please, I still want you inside me," I begged.

"Anything to please, you, my dear." Cupping my face in his hands, he kissed me, as he guided his hot shaft between my legs, rubbing it briefly on my clit, and then, guiding it inside. He fucked me slowly at first, our bodies intertwined, until we could scarcely tell where one ended and the other began. Finally, we were not only moving together, but our breathe came as from one being. Each could feel the tension, the heat, the energy building inside both of us, each trying to hold on as long as possible, yet carried along by the storm. I opened her eyes, to find Beau looking at me as well. As we looked into each other's eyes, we fell into each other's souls. And then we were overcome, shuddering and coming together. I felt Beau deep inside, my cunt contracting around his throbbing cock, as we melted together in a sea of hot cum.

****

Chapter Seven: At the Aeroodrome

Several days later, Beau and I traveled back to the farm. Beau moved his things from Archibald's house, and we lived delightfully "in sin" for several weeks. Beau helped with the chores after mornings spent riding together, and we spent the nights in each other's arms…either in the circle of stone in the garden under the magnolias when the weather permitted, or my bed, when it did not. Once or twice Beau left for a day or two. When I asked him, he said that a friend, whom he had met some time ago after finishing college, had purchased one of the new aeroplanes and was flying from a nearby airdrome. He was teaching Beau to fly, as well. When I expressed fear for his life in trying to fly like a bird, he laughed and then sought to ally my fears and invited me to accompany him on his next trip. I acquiesced and we made plans to depart the following week.

Meanwhile, we continued planning our nuptials, constantly vacillating between a vast crowd of family and friends, or a simple family-only affair. Though we had wanted the ceremony and reception at the farm, which had become "our" home, my parents' were really too infirm to travel that far. Plus, the farm held unhappy memories for them. Thus, it was determined that the ceremony would be at my family's church in Charleston, to the limit of the church's capacity, and guests would be greeted on the lawn, where refreshment would be provided by the church ladies. However, much to our chagrin, we would have to wait until the following summer, since the Rector was currently on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.

The day arrived for the journey to the airdrome. Beau was as excited as a little boy, about to show off a new toy or a new skill. I took some amount of pleasure in his delight. He was in high spirits throughout the drive there, and when we arrived. I comporting myself with as much dignity as possible while he was surreptitiously trying to insinuate his hand either into my bodice or under my skirt. I finally had to slap the poor boy's hand several times with my fan in an effort to make him behave in public.

The "airdrome" was more like a large field, with some large wooden buildings at one end, and several of the new-fangled machines parked in neat rows. The day was fair, with a light breeze as our carriage pulled to a stop. Beau leapt down and offered his hand to me just as a ruggedly handsome man approached. Introductions were offered and I learned that this was Neville Harrison, Beau's aeroplane-owning friend. Neville was most charming, with manners clearly giving evidence he had been exposed to society. His hair was blonde and curly, his eyes dark and piercing. He wore tall leather boots, and jodhpurs, as if going riding, but with a short leather jacket, and a long white scarf draped rakishly around his neck. I thought initially that he seemed a most pleasant and charming fellow. However, on several occasions while the three were conversing and strolling among the machines, Neville fixed me with a stare that made me blush. "I declare! I don't know what has become of me since Beau fully opened my sexual awareness," I thought.

After we had examined all the planes, Beau took me over to a picnic table in the shade. "Would you mind waiting a bit, while I take a spin with Neville?" he asked. Still absorbing the scene, and harboring some misgivings, I answered, coyly batting my eyes, "No, I don't mind. If you think you can fly higher in that smelly machine than you can with little ol' me, do go ahead." I lowered my eyes demurely, suppressing a giggle as Beau turned quite red and most unusually speechless. I waved her fingers at him to go, and he stumbled off in the direction of Nevilles' aeroplane.

From my perspective, it was a nice little blue and silver machine, with two wings and a big wooden thing on the front, which resembled two long narrow oar blades put together at the shaft ends. I watched as Beau walked up to the front of the plane, and stood next to the wooden shaft as Neville climbed into one of the cockpits. Then they were shouting all kinds of strange words at each other, and Beau reached up and pulled on the wooden thing. There was a loud popping sound, smoke came out of the front of the plane, and the wooden thing started to spin very fast. I gasped, afraid for Beau's safety. Beau, however, seemed perfectly calm as he walked around to the side of the plane and pulled some blocks of wood away from the wheels. With the easy grace he had exhibited on our first ride when he had vaulted onto the back of the Belgian, he swung up onto the lower wing and into the second cockpit. Beau and Neville both turned toward me and waved, each with a wide grin. Then, the machine started to move forward and then roll to the end of the field, where it turned around. The engine became very loud and the plane started to roll, faster and faster. My heart almost stopped as it suddenly rose into the air and soared over the trees at the other end of the field. I watched it climb higher into the sky, silhouetted against the white clouds, and then circle around the field. I had just turned back to the picnic table when there was a sudden loud noise. I turned around to see Neville's plane skimming over the tops of the trees, roaring down the field as he rocked the wings. Then, I saw them no more until they landed about a half hour later.

After rolling up to their starting place, the plane spun around and the engine stopped. All was again quiet. The two men climbed out, goggles still in place and faces darkened with what Beau told me later was a fine oil spray and a normal occurrence. They were laughing and talking animatedly as they approached. After some totally foreign and incomprehensible descriptions of the airborne maneuvers they had performed, Neville again fixed me with a devilish look, thanked me for gracing the field with my presence, and kissed my hand – perhaps a bit longer than required. "Do come again, lovely Kate. Your presence does add a great deal of southern charm and beauty to our little air field." With that, he executed an exaggerated bow, turned on his heel, and walked back toward his plane. Beau took my arm, and we retired from the field to return home. Beau was still filled with adrenalin and the excitement of the flight, so I let my dear boy run on about the wonders and exhilaration of flying while I enjoyed the drive back to the farm.

That evening, over supper, Beau had calmed a bit and told me that volunteers were being solicited from the educated class to join a new group in France to assist with the war effort. Alone and absorbed in the farm and my riding, I had to confess that I had not paid much attention since that terrible day in Sarajevo several years prior. Beau, however, like most young men, had been following the events closely. It was a frequent topic of conversation between he and Neville and many of their friends, and most of them were eager to sign up for the adventure. I felt a small seed of cold apprehension and dread deep in my core, and hesitantly asked him if he was thinking about it.

"Darling Kate, my mind is so confused just now. I have just found you. We have fallen in love…a love I never thought to experience. But…I somehow feel a debt to our friends across the ocean…and perhaps to our French ancestors as well. All I can say right now is that I love the flying machines…and seem to have some skill with them…at least, according to Neville."

****

Chapter Eight: Neville Comes Calling

About two weeks later, Beau had traveled to see his solicitor on some business matter. I was dressed lightly, for the day was warm, and I anticipated some exertions in putting the garden in order. I had just finished removing some dead canes from the rose bushes, and was considering how nice a cool glass of lemonade might be, when I heard a buzzing noise that became louder by the moment. Suddenly, a shadow passed over me and, looking up, I observed a little blue and silver flying machine, with two wings. The pilot twisted the machine around and descended to just over the treetops, waggling the plane's wings as it passed over me. I saw the pilot waving and then drop a white streamer. As I moved to retrieve it where it landed just beyond the garden, the machine descended over the fallow eastern field and landed. I recognized Neville's scarf and wondered at the audacity of the man. I shaded my eyes from the sun and waited for him to approach me, which he did after securing his machine.

"Miss Kate, Miss Kate," he exclaimed upon reaching me, gallantly kissing my hand in that way of his. His blonde and curly hair was windblown, which gave him an almost piratical look. His eyes were no less dark and piercing as before. He continued, "I have flown here especially to tell Beau some astounding news. Is he up at the house or at his friend's place?"

I saw no need to inform the charming Mr. Harrison that Beau and I were living together, merely informing him that Beau was at his solicitor's and would return that evening. I offered him a refreshing drink and we strolled up to the house as he regaled me with new tales of daring-do with his "toy." He was animated while telling his stories, but I recalled the way Neville had looked at me at the aerodrome…hungrily almost, now that I considered it. That same look now appeared as he paused to allow me to compliment him on his skill in landing in my field.

When we entered the kitchen, I poured two glasses of lemonade from the pitcher that stood on the sink drainboard, and asked Neville to take the glasses to the porch. "I'll be out in a moment with some ham and bread." As I passed in front of him, he inhaled slightly, and I suddenly became aware of his stare. I realized that the sun streaming in through the doorway illuminated me from behind, outlining my body through the thin frock I wore, was unintentionally provocative. I could only hope Neville would be the gentleman his upbringing and society demanded. And perhaps a little harmless flirting with Neville would be an enjoyable prelude to Beau's return.

Unbeknownst to me, Neville had other ideas, decidedly ungentlemanly. The thought came to him that this afternoon presented a perfect opportunity to realize his fantasies. No one appeared to be around the farmhouse, and now he knew that Beau was not due back until later. He would have plenty of time, if he could properly immobilize Kate. Reaching into his flying jacket pocket, he withdrew a vial of liquid that he carried just for occasions like this. Obtained from a fellow flyer, who himself had obtained it from a traveling circus, the liquid had properties such that ingesting four drops of the clear, tasteless potion would quickly render the recipient unconscious for a good half hour - long enough for what he had planned. Quickly, he slipped the drops into one of the glasses he carried and sat down on the porch.

I appeared with plates with sandwiches, and sat down across from Neville. He was most gracious, and flattering, and I was enjoying the light repartee. We had been chatting merrily away for about ten minutes, enjoying the breeze and taking long gulps of our drinks, when I suddenly felt dizzy, began to blink, and fumble my words.

"Are you all right, my dear?" he asked solicitously.

"Why Mr. Harrison, I do apologize. It must have been my earlier exertions and the excitement of your arrival, but I fear a case of the vapors is upon me. If you would ex…." With that, I slumped in her chair, my hand relaxing and spilling about the remaining one-quarter of my drink onto the porch floor.