All Comments on 'The School Ch. 02'

by LeCat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very exciting!

I am so glad that you wrote the second chapter of this story!! The suspense at the end of the first chapter was killing me... I would reread it again and again and every time, that sentence "Then we have a problem" would kill the mood (er... of my masturbation...) b/c I would start trying to imagine what the problem exactly was, what the school was like, etc. etc. and the blood would rush back up from my pussy to my brain... lol Anyways, this was an awesome chapter and I'm gonna be looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Consistently erotic

As a writer you clearly have full control over your erotic material - consistent to the end, like the all-knowing Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Chapters?

Don't make us wait to long for the next chapters. WOW very very good

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
Excellent story

Well conceived and well written. Martin seems a little superhuman but it's a damn good story. Thanks, and looking forward to further chapters!

unapologeticunapologeticabout 17 years ago
Can't wait

Fewer spelling/word choice errors in this one than in the previous, which is great. I can't wait for the next installment.

smileandsighsmileandsighalmost 17 years ago
intuitive

You crafted a great story. I can't wait to read more, and to read these again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

It was a great story to read, couldn't take my eyes off the page!! can not wait for more, hope they come very very soon! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

would like to see it continued. it brought me up to a peak and then it left me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but

Like it, but there is to much " chatter" that do not add to the story, they only irritate and made me stop reading.

corbymansoncorbymansonabout 10 years ago
More

I like it. Where's the next chapter? And I like the chatter, it gives the characters depth - which I hear is important in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where is the rest

Please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous