All Comments on 'The School Sick Bay'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
What a lovely story!

That was really well-written and extremely good. Bravo! Five stars and a favourite.

kalodinkalodinabout 7 years ago
Superb!

Well done. Thanks.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 7 years ago
Ah, Memories

Where were you when I was at boarding school. Sadly, our 'Matron' was somewhat more matronly than the heroine of your story. The scene, however, brings back memories of my own school days, back in the very early '60s.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 7 years ago
Again, another GR8 story

Makes me wish I went to boarding school, damn

I guess that is life! This is a great story. Sheesh

I would not have mind getting a lesson like this.

Thanks for a damn good read!

amoroneamoronealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I was in a sick bay at boardibng school in the late 50s and a nurse lay on my bed beside me and said comforting words to me as I was unwell. She wore a red velvet dress and was in her late twenties or early thirties. i touched her dress as she asked me to. Nothing happened but how I wish it had. She probably had second thoughts. I was a lot younger than your student.

Thank you for your splendid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are superb!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fab story!! This takes me back to my school days (1980's), and we actually had a matron nicknamed 'Tits'!! She was quite a bit older than you were, though. I've always had fantasies about school matrons and actually wrote a story about it, but was too afraid to post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!