All Comments on 'The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 01'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I personally would like to have seen a slower build up to the fucking. But damn hot nonetheless. Let's hear more from the author about this couple. No need to have the daughter/best friend join in, just her reaction to what she had set in motion with her request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Foreshadowing is the suggestion of something to come.

There's no shopping for new clothes, even if it's just te make it to Monday. After this, something sexy for the night might be in order. Perhaps modeling at the store or boutique. Somewhere the cleark is at least supportive of the modeling ide even if remaining a nonparticipant.

You foreshadowed something about shopping, what will it be?

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Excellent, Hot Hard & Fast. Like how you left lots of room for more.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Too short and I hope you are developing part 2,3, 4 , 5 for this series. I do see potential to develop their relationship into marriage and possibly add Incest later into this series as well. Can't wait to read future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My daughter has a curvy blonde friend, now I can't get her out of my mind!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A nice simple fuck story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

50 stars ain't enough.

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Mr. B try the pie (!)

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

So the poor girl traded her pie addiction for a dick addiction. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am the Friendly Light, Lumiere Amie. Draw near and enjoy the pleasure of reading about your secret wishes—wishes you dare not speak. In my former life, I authored technical reports; now, I enjoy writing about my darkest, most twisted impulses. I hope you'll discove...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES