All Comments on 'The Sea'

by Malyco7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HectorBidonHectorBidonover 4 years ago
"Neru was kind"

A marvelously written, captivating story that brought up many conflicting feelings in me. I'm not sure whether to be sad or hopeful. I suppose that one must read fairy stories with a fairy imagination. It would be too sad to see this as the final hallucination of a pious, real-life girl. Instead I will see it as a mythical story of duty and responsibility, that uses the largest sacrifice as a symbol for all the little sacrifices of everyday life, that tells us that these little sacrifices and pieties are valued and appreciated, and that we ourselves are valued and cherished by a God who is warm, vital, and kind. Thanks.

I must also say that your Favorites List is a wonderful resource for anyone who finds themself captivated by the fairy realm. Thanks for that too.

19Kitten1919Kitten19over 4 years ago
Amazing!

Loved it! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible!

Very high quality writing, Loved the sensory descriptions from beginning to end, like the storm and the waves - not just the "naughty bits". Really appreciated how you didn't jump right into a physical description of the main character's breasts, as many authors seem to do. I am now spoiled for other stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous