The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 02

Story Info
An invitation to visit her doesn't work out as expected.
11.5k words
4.83
3.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

A special thanks to RF-Fast for helping to proofread and ensuring the story is in good shape.

The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 02

Welcome back to the 2nd part of this story. If you'd not read the first part (which I highly suggest), the synopsis is:

Simon, a 32-year-old man, quit his well-paid job and bought a Seabreacher, which is a jet ski like watercraft. It is fast and manoeuvrable, except it is fully enclosed and capable of travelling up to 5 feet under water and capable of leaping from the water. Hence its name.

This £60,000+ purchase wasn't some extravagant whim, but a plan to create a business giving tourists an experience of a lifetime. Operating on a lake where he could give brief high-speed runs at up to 50 miles per hour on the surface and almost half that underwater.

During his first summer of operation, he befriended Kirsty, a 19-year-old woman, working in her uncle's ice-cream van prior to her going to university. Towards the end of the summer, she persuades him to give her a trip for a discount.

During the ride, he discovers her fantasies about being trapped and entirely under someone else's control. To match fact to fantasy, she pulls his hands to her breasts, and shortly afterwards she strips and gets him to finger her to climax while on the ride.

Afterwards, they go back to his caravan in a field on a farm and fuck many times for the rest of the day. For the best part of a week, they spent their nights together, before she had to go home and then off to university.

Part 2

As expected, I only had a couple of messages from a very busy Kirsty dealing with her new life at university. However, I had my own decisions to make. After expenses, I'd ended up earning over 80% of what I'd invested in my new business, so I was cash rich for the moment.

Rather than rush out and find a job for the winter, I took my time thinking about the future. Kirsty had shown me I couldn't be happy being as isolated as I'd been that summer.

In the meantime, I had more urgent things to deal with. A summer with little exercise and too much fast food had taken its toll on my fitness and stamina. The frequency of sex with Kirsty pointed that out in stark relief. I'd also let my personal grooming fall by the wayside. I'd grown a scraggly beard and let my hair get longer than ever before.

So I joined a gym and hired both a personal trainer and a nutritionist. Every morning I'd spend 3 or 4 hours in the gym working out or swimming lengths in the pool.

After a month, I was feeling a lot better. I'd not gotten fat exactly, but I'd felt rather doughy before the gym. Now I could see the difference after all the hours of exercise and healthy eating. I took a couple of weeks' holiday on the Canary Islands, whilst keeping up most of my exercise routine.

By the time I got home, I went right back to the gym, having enough of a tan to lose the pale and wan look of the summer. Which explained why a few of the women at the gym had given me lingering looks. It made me think, and my mind turned to Kirsty and wondered how she was doing.

When I got home, I found an email from Kirsty from a few days before. It was coming up to half term, and she wondered if I wanted to come to see her for a bit. The 'bit' was fairly clear, given our short time together. Basically, it was 'fancy a fuck?' and the answer was obvious. Not wanting to seem too keen, I replied, apologising for the delay and offering to visit from Friday night until Sunday evening.

Kirsty was enthusiastic, and as her roommate was going home, I'd have somewhere to stay. She also added I'd not need to pack a lot of clothing. I had to laugh. Last time we'd been naked almost all the time we'd been in my caravan. It certainly clarified any doubts about her plans for my visit.

When I got home on Thursday evening, I found a message from Kirsty, and I had a moment of panic that she'd changed her mind. It was bad news, but not the worst. It turned out her roommate wasn't going home until Sunday. So it just meant I had to book a hotel.

Despite leaving at noon on Friday, I misjudged the delays from road works on the motorway and got stuck in the rush hour traffic in Kirsty's town. After 5 hours driving I just wanted to check into the hotel, have a shower and a nap. When the receptionist offered an upgrade to a premium room for half the usual additional cost, I decided it was worth it. A shower large enough for two appealed, as the caravan had negated any fun like that last time.

As the receptionist altered my booking, I asked how busy the hotel was, and she jumped to the wrong conclusion. She affirmed all rooms had a superior level of soundproofing. But she'd put me at the end of a corridor away from other guests to ensure I got a good night's sleep.

The childish part of me wanted to say I was certain I'd be having very little sleep. I was more worried about the other guests. Kirsty could be quite vocal when she let loose.

Just before 7 pm, I was checking myself out in the bathroom. Kirsty had texted me directions to a pub to meet her, and I wanted to make a good impression. I was freshly shaved and wearing a nice open-neck shirt, new black jeans, and black boots. As I reached for the aftershave, I hesitated.

Last time I'd seen her, I'd had a scraggly beard and shaggy hair, wore scruffy t-shirts and jeans. So turning up perfectly groomed might be a mistake. Skipping the aftershave, I headed out. About a hundred yards from the hotel. I wonder if I should have brought a rain-proof coat instead of a light jacket, as it feels like rain is in the air.

The pub was fairly busy and mostly full of younger people, students at a guess, and I looked around for Kirsty. I spotted her sitting with two other women around her age and casually looking around the room as the others were talking. Her eyes passed over me without recognition, then darted back and she burst into a giant smile and leapt up. Rushing over to me and throwing her arms around me.

"Oh, my god! You look amazing." She held me at arm's length.

"So do you." I replied, and I meant it.

The last time I'd seen her, she'd kept her hair in a ponytail and now it was hanging down to her shoulders. She was wearing a little makeup and wore a short skirt, high-heeled ankle boots, and a black satin blouse. From previous experience, I very much doubted if she was wearing a bra.

"Come on, you've got to meet my friends." She pulled me over and introduced me. "This is Lexi, my roommate and new best friend."

She had short, black hair and a cute face. More curvy than Kirsty without being fat.

"I thought Kirsty was exaggerating when she said you were good looking. She never said you were this fit." I took her hand and shook it, a little embarrassed by the compliment.

Her accent was broad Liverpudlian, and I grinned. I'd always liked scousers and their sense of humour.

"And this is Petra." Kirsty added, and I turned to the other girl.

Even sitting down, you could tell she was the tallest of the three. Her long, straight blonde hair hung down her back. She'd have been gorgeous if not for the tight expression around her mouth. Suddenly, I had a flashback to my earliest encounters with the women's studies groups at university.

The sort of women that blame all men for the ills of the world just because you're born with a penis. Not letting you show them your support for feminism and equal rights and equal pay. I'm all for that and have a pair of lesbians as very close friends. They even asked me to be a sperm donor for them [True story]. I turned them down as I felt I'd not be able to be entirely detached, knowing I had a kid. Plus, their relationship was very turbulent, and I was correct as a few years later, they split and moved away.

I could sense that Petra had already judged me as some perverted older man seducing naïve teenage girls. Certainly not the case, but I'd have my work cut out to disprove it. Hopefully, now I was here, that the other two would leave Kirsty and me alone. No such luck.

She gave me the feeblest of handshakes as if she didn't want to even touch me and said hello. Her accent was somewhere south, possibly Essex.

"I'm surprised you two..." I pointed to Petra and Lexi. "Can even understand each other."

"Sometimes we don't." Lexi replied with her pint glass in front of her face. "That's why we need Kirsty to translate." She laughed loudly and slopped some lager on her chest. "Oh, shit," she declared.

Suddenly I was staring at the wet cleavage and blinked as I caught myself. That will not dispel Petra's attitude towards me, and I doubt Kirsty would be happy. She'd been sensitive about her small breasts. Quickly, I swivelled in my seat and grabbed some napkins from the empty table next to us and handed them over.

"Thanks. I'm such a fuckin klutz." She declared, dabbing at the wet flesh and blouse. She looked up at me. While I carefully kept my eyes at face level. "Tell you what, why don't you do this?" She held out the damp paper towel to me.

I held both hands up in surrender. "I don't think that's a good idea. What would Kirsty say?" Unfortunately, Kirsty didn't back me up. Instead, when Lexi looked at her, she smiled.

"It's OK. Kirsty and I share everything." She elongated the last work to emphasise the innuendo.

"Oh crap, I'm out." I stood and made it look like I was about to leave.

Which set all three girls laughing and broke the ice.

I finally earned some softening in Petra's stance towards me when she said she was studying mathematics and I asked what branch. Most people's eyes glaze over at mathematics. She was studying statistics, and I guessed she wanted to be an actuary. She looked surprised until I explained I'd spent 12 years in an insurance company in a suit and tie, working alongside actuaries.

We talked about it briefly, and I saw Lexi looked bored, not understanding. However, Kirsty had a knowing look, understanding I was trying to win over her friends. Not that I had any problems with Lexi, as she was flirting with me from the start. And as the evening wore on, with me buying the beer, Petra joined in and contributed to Lexi and Kirsty teasing me.

By 10:30 pm, we'd moved pubs three times. The girls were all pretty tipsy while I'd been pacing myself in anticipation of personal time later with Kirsty. Shortly, Kirsty declared it was time to call it a night, before she got too drunk. That earned a knowing, lewd wink from Lexi and a resigned shake of Petra's head. I think she'd accepted I wasn't some old pervert and Kirsty was the one who'd started our relationship.

However, when we got to the door, it was pouring with rain. Lexi said we'd never get a taxi at this time of night and in this weather. Especially from a pub, where we might not wait for the taxi.

"Isn't your hotel close?" Kirsty asked, and I nodded. It was a few hundred yards away. "We could make a dash for it and then the girls could be comfortable until the taxi turns up."

Dash was not the best word for it. Each girl had high heels and tight skirts, so for me, it was barely more than a brisk walk. Meaning once we were inside, the girls were all soaked to the skin and giggling about it. Joking about me getting an unexpected wet-t-shirt contest for free.

The moment we entered our room, Kirsty tugged off her blouse and skirt.

"What the hell, Kirsty?" Petra exclaimed.

"What? He's seen me in less."

I grabbed a change of clothes when Kirsty stopped me.

"Wait, before you change, could you pop out and grab a bottle of wine? The taxi could be ages. There's a convenience store just around the corner."

I returned 20 minutes later with several bottles of wine and some snacks, since I'd not eaten since breakfast. As I opened the hotel door, I froze in surprise. Sitting on the bed were Kirsty and Petra, wearing the hotel's towelling robes and swigging from the minibar miniature spirit bottles.

As I stepped into the room, Lexi stepped from the bathroom towelling her hair dry and wearing a towel that barely covered her. I'd thought her blouse had highlighted her cleavage to its best. Apparently I was wrong, and her legs looked pretty good, especially as I could see almost all of them.

"Sorry about this." She commented gesturing to her towel covered body. "I lost the toss, so they got the robes."

"I'm sure Simon doesn't mind. Especially if you gave him a lap dance." Kirsty added, and giggled.

"Maybe." Lexi replied, eyeing me up and down.

I was feeling a little awkward. If it had been just Kirsty, Lexi and me, then I might have played along and called her bluff. The problem is, I didn't want to lose the ground I'd recovered with Petra's opinion of me, and I wasn't entirely sure Kirsty and Lexi were joking. So I grabbed a vest-shirt from my bag and handed it to Lexi. It was my exercise shirt and quite long and baggy on me.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and turn around, or just watch me?" Lexi asked, and I hastily turned away. Only to discover several mirrors that showed Lexi behind me.

So I closed my eyes and heard the rustle of the towel being dropped. Then Kirsty said, "You don't know what you're missing." I felt her take the carrier bag off me.

"It's OK, I'm decent." Lexi called out, and I turned to look. I might not have agreed with that.

The vest-shirt came down to mid-thigh, but the thin cloth did nothing to hide her areola and prominent nipples. Plus, as she gave us a twirl, the over large arm holes exposed a tremendous amount of side boob.

After slipping into the bathroom to change, I returned to be handed a drink. Drinking wine from a coffee mug was something I'd not done since I was a student, as the room only had two glasses and two coffee mugs.

Petra complained it was still early, and she'd hoped to have gone dancing, so she got up and flicked on the TV to find some dance music. When she found something she liked, she put her glass down and started a solo slow dance. Kirsty and then Lexi joined her, as I sat on one of the two chairs to watch the three young women.

I'll admit I felt a little like an old pervert watching the women sway and dance around. Especially as Lexi seemed to go out of her way to throw her breasts around for maximum effect. I think Kirsty got jealous as she tried to loosen the belt on her robe subtlety, so I got more of a flash of her chest and legs.

It seemed they had forgotten about ordering a taxi and when they eventually called; the company said it could be as long as an hour and a half before one was free.

Kirsty then declared that Lexi and Petra should stay the night. There were spare pillows in the cupboard and they could take the duvet and sleep on the floor, while Kirsty and I could have the bed. Less than happy, I agreed. That put the kibosh on quality time with Kirsty.

After one last trip to the bathroom by everyone, I was the last one out and Kirsty stopped me.

"Leave the light on in there and the door open a crack. Just in case anyone needs the loo during the night."

A narrow beam of light illuminated part of the room, leaving most of the room in shadows. As I stepped up to the bed with Kirsty already on it, she stopped me again.

"Aren't you going to at least take your jeans off?"

I hesitated, then relented. However, once I'd taken off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in just my boxer shorts, I saw all three sets of eyes on me.

"Bravo! More!" Lexi called out and Kirsty laughed.

"I told you he was hot." I was blushing, but I suppose that's what all the time in the gym was for. I even saw Petra give a little nod and her biting her lower lip.

Kirsty snuggled up against me when I got into bed and whispered into my ear.

"Sorry about this. It's not what you expected, right? I promise I'll make it up to you." She gave my neck a kiss and slipped her hand down over my crotch.

I never expected it to linger, and I wonder if she was teasing me because we couldn't do anything with the others in the room. That was almost evil!

"It's weird not having a duvet or something to cover up." I whispered back.

Kirsty moved and sat up. In a moment, she'd slipped out of her robe and spread it over me, and slipped naked underneath. Feeling her naked breasts against my chest stirred my cock, and it rose, but I tried to will it down. I think Kirsty sensed this as she gave it a quick squeeze before turning over and pressing her bum against me. Automatically, I rolled over to spoon her.

I woke when I felt Kirsty moving. At first I thought she was about to nip to the toilet, but her true destination became clear. As she worked her way down the bed, her fingers slipped inside my boxers and stroked my cock. Given what I'd expected for this evening, it responded instantly and she tried to tug my boxers down.

Was she really going to do this with her friend's only feet away? I remembered how scared and excited she'd been when the farmer and his dog had discovered us naked in the field, on her knees, giving me a blow job. She'd sprinted back to the caravan, but leapt on me the moment I got there and nearly fucked me to death.

My body decided her idea was better than my brain's indecision, and I lifted my hips to allow the boxers to be removed. Looking down, I saw my cock pointing at the ceiling, almost perfectly in the beam of light from the bathroom. Kirsty's grinning face was inches from it. Taking me in her hands, and then into her warm welcoming mouth, it was my turn to worry about making any sounds. Usually, it had been Kirsty's noises that threatened to give us away.

Praying the others were asleep, I lay there as Kirsty explored my cock as she seemed to love it. Gentle kisses and licks. Sometimes a suck and sometimes taking it deeper. I sensed a change in the shadows and glanced over to see Lexi sitting up and looking over at Kirsty worshipping my cock.

I tensed, and Kirsty must have sensed it as her eyes wandered over to see Lexi. To my surprise, she didn't stop, only pressed her mouth deeper and tickled me with her tongue. Then she lifted off and seemed to show off the entirety of my cock to her friend. Lexi suddenly glanced at my face.

Luckily, my eyes were mere slits and my head was in the deeper shadows. She looked back at Kirsty and seemed to mouth "you're bad!" Kirsty grinned and nodded, then kissed the tip of my cock again. Then she closed her eyes and resumed her ministrations of my cock.

Closing my eyes, I wasn't sure how to feel about Lexi not only seeing my cock, but seeing her friend sucking it. It had been Kirsty's idea for the naked hike and blowjob in the field, and I'll admit part of me found it exciting. The illicit nature of doing something you shouldn't. If it had been my idea to show off for Lexi now, I'd have felt grubby about it. But it was Kirsty's idea. So was I just a tool, if you'll pardon the pun, in some sort of one upmanship?

At least it was Lexi and not Petra. I'm sure she'd have gone ape-shit and called a halt, demanding to be taken home if she'd seen this. Given how hard Lexi had been flirting, I could believe she'd be jealous of Kirsty. Perhaps that was it? Kirsty showed off what she had, and Lexi did not.

For some reason, I wanted to impress Lexi. Whilst I couldn't do anything about the size of my cock or how flat my stomach was, all I could do was try not to cum. Luckily, Kirsty's blowjobs usually started off slowly. Or so it used to be. After a slight pause, she resumed with more urgency.

Wait? That's not right. She's on my left, so how come her tongue is on the other side? Opening my eyes, I'm shocked to see it's not Kirsty, but Lexi sucking my cock. And to make it more astonishing is seeing Kirsty grinning at me. She then blew me a silent kiss.

Lexi lunged deeper, then pulled off and let out a gasp, then glanced at me. I swear she looked guilty about sucking me, but Kirsty seemed in charge and touched the back of Lexi's head, encouraging her to resume her blowjob. Unlike Kirsty, Lexi's blow jobs were all out from the start, with no slow build up.

janon314
janon314
421 Followers