The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which presented an additional issue. Kirsty might be fine with letting her friend suck me, but what if she got me off? I'd no idea what this game was, and I'd no idea of the rules. If I warned them when I was about to cum, I'd probably wake Petra. Whatever the rules were, they suddenly changed.

Kirsty moved, not to take my cock back, but she tugged Lexi's vest off. In the sliver of light I saw her curvy pale bum exposed, then her breasts dropped out of the shirt. With one last suck, she sat up and let Kirsty remove the vest, leaving both friends naked and kneeling on either side of me.

Both girls were looking intently at each other, and I realised something unsaid was going on. I'd seen women do that too often not to recognise it, but I'd no idea where this was going. Kirsty reached over to her friend and touched her arm and gave a tiny nod. Lexi glanced at me, then down at my hard dick, then questioningly up at her friend again.

When the nod was repeated, Lexi's hesitation vanished. In a practised move, she threw a leg over me and shuffled forward. Kirsty's hand grasped my cock as her friend lined up over me. Unfortunately, with Kirsty blocking the light, I had to rely on my sense of touch as Lexi's labia touched my glans. Which was still pretty special.

Lexi had her eyes closed, and she engulfed the tip and let out a slight gasp.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Petra exclaimed, and we all jumped.

Looking over, I could see in the shadows she was sitting up and watching Lexi on top of me.

"I half expected something like this from Kirsty. But from you?"

"Sorry, but you didn't see it. I just had to try it."

"I don't want to see it. Just try to keep it down. I'm trying to sleep."

"OK, but I'm not sure I can. This is a really nice dick." To match her actions to her words, she pushed down until I was buried to the hilt deep inside her. "Fuck!" she whispered.

Petra vanished from view and I think she pulled Lexi's pillow over her head. Kirsty alternated between looking at Lexi and looking at my face as Lexi slowly rode me.

"She was right when she said we shared everything." Kirsty whispered, then shocked me by kneeling up and kissing Lexi's cheek.

Without breaking her stride, Lexi turned to face her friend, and the pair kissed with passion. When Kirsty's hand came up to cup Lexi's larger breast, I thought I might lose it on the spot. Certainly, my cock twitched and Lexi giggled.

"I think he liked that."

"Of course he did." Kirsty replied and moved to straddle my legs behind Lexi.

Then, looking over Lexi's shoulder at me, reached around and captured both of Lexi's breasts. The other girl tilted her head back and Kirsty kissed her friend's neck.

The sound of Lexi's wet pussy fucking me, along with her hard breathing, filled the room and after several minutes, we heard a muffled 'fuck it'.

Petra moved over to one chair to watch more comfortably. Deep in the shadows, I was still certain she pulled her robe open and slipped one knee over the arm to allow access to her pussy.

At this point, I was glad I'd been drinking earlier, as it had taken the edge off the chances of me cumming quickly. If I'd been stone cold sober, not only wouldn't I have believed this, but I'd have busted a nut by now. Kirsty moved her hands down to Lexi's hips and pushed and pulled, forcing Lexi to fuck me harder.

After several minutes, Petra exclaimed.

"Damn it. If I'd known this was going to happen, I'd have slipped my magic bullet in my pocket. I'm not used to having to do it myself anymore."

"You're not having this! I'm using it." Lexi said.

"Mind you. Simon's mouth and fingers are free." Kirsty added.

"Seriously?" Petra ejaculated in shock.

"Why not? Technically, you're a voyeur at a threesome. Ever wanted to be part of a foursome?"

"Not really. But you'd let Simon..."

"It's up to Simon, but I doubt he'd say no. There is a fee, however."

"Excuse me?"

"Relax, it's not that bad. As we're all naked, you should be as well."

Petra stood. "I suppose that's fair. Simon?" I nodded, letting this go wherever Kirsty wanted.

She moved closer to the bed and turned on the bedside lights.

"I assume you'd like to see what's going on?" Slipping off the robe revealed a tall, lean form. Smallish breasts and a shaved pussy.

Clambering on to the bed, she threw her leg over me, gripped the headboard and tried to shuffle into position over my head. Cupping her bum with my hands, I guided her into place and planted gentle kisses on her already damp lips.

Kirsty piped up. "I'm not trying to oversell his skills, but I promise I had the best orgasms of my life on his tongue this summer."

'OK, no pressure.' I thought.

I suspect most people have not been in a situation like this, but it's really hard to concentrate. With Kirsty sitting on my thighs, there's very little thrusting I can do to match Lexi. So she's pretty much on her own as I concentrate on Petra. After all, I've got to fulfil Kirsty's promise.

However, my lack of contribution didn't seem to bother Lexi. It's not too long before she's gasping and shudders on top of me. Moments later, I feel her lift off me and flop down onto the bed.

"You've no idea how much I needed that." Lexi said, but I couldn't see her as my field of view was very limited.

All I could see was Petra's abdomen, the undersides of her breasts and her head tilted forward. Her eyes were closed and her brows furrowed as she concentrated on the sensations of my tongue and mouth. Without the distraction of Lexi riding my cock, I could give her my best work.

At least for a moment.

A mouth engulfed my cock, and the familiar movement confirmed it was Kirsty. OK, that blows my mind! It's one thing to kiss her friend or grope her tits. It's another thing entirely to lick her juices off a cock. Before I could get my head around that, I felt her mount me. Instantly she goes into her high speed fucking. Like she's a jockey on a thoroughbred horse.

Shit! Now it's a race. I need to get Petra off before I cum.

Luckily, Kirsty was working purely on her own pleasure and I could hold off. I'm not sure if it was Petra or Kirsty who came first, as the other was cumming just moments later.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little smug that I'd got all three teenage women off in the last ten minutes. Petra moved off me, and I was surprised when she leant down and kissed me.

"Thanks. Perhaps not the best I've had but, given how distracted you were, it was certainly up there." She flopped down on the bed next to me.

Kirsty slipped off me and knelt on the bed next to me. Petra and I both watched Lexi move over and kiss my cock.

"Jesus, I can't believe you've not cum!"

"It wasn't easy." I replied truthfully.

"You realise you're tasting Kirsty's cum?" Petra added.

"Not for the first time!" Lexi replied, and Kirsty giggled before leaning down to kiss Lexi and then my cock.

"Whoa! I just assumed it was just an act between you two. Something to tease the boys."

"We're still into boys, but when one of these isn't available..." Kirsty gripped my cock and waved it about. "I don't mind the alternative."

Lexi laughed, and both girls moved to lick either side of my cock at the same time.

"You know, not that I would say anything, but I don't think anyone would believe me if I claimed this happened." I interjected.

"Why don't you take a picture? All three of us, licking your dick." Kirsty suggested.

"Whoa! I'm not doing that!" Petra objected, then turned to me. "I don't mean licking your dick. I meant letting you have a picture of me like that. Sorry, but I don't know you, so I don't know if you'd stick it on the internet the second you get a chance." Kirsty sat up and said.

"I know he wouldn't do that, but if you're worried, your face wouldn't have to be in the picture. We just need to show three naked girls sexually involved with him. You could just slip the tip into your pussy. That way, he could crop your head out of the picture."

I never thought she'd go for it, but she thought for a moment.

"Fuck it, let's do it quick before I change my mind."

Kirsty grabbed my phone and tossed it to me as Petra knelt over me.

"Just the tip and I want to check you've not got my face in it, ok?" Petra asked and I nodded as I opened up the camera app.

With Lexi and Kirsty kneeling on either side of my legs. Petra rested a hand on each of their shoulders and lowered herself until her labia rubbed against my tip. Kirsty grasped hold of the base to allow her friend to line up and accept the tip. Then the three posed for me.

Lexi and Kirsty knelt with one of their hands, holding a breast and apparently offering it to the camera. Their other hand was between their open legs, Kirsty holding her labia open to see, and Lexi had a fingertip resting on her clit. Petra's shaved pussy split by my glans just inside her.

After taking the picture, Kirsty insisted on another and had her and Lexi lean in and extend their tongues towards Petra's nipples. Stopping just shy of touching them. Taking the picture, I assumed that was it, but I was wrong. By some unspoken agreement. Both Lexi and Kirsty locked their lips around Petra's hard nipples and latched on.

Petra let out a gasp and slipped down, swallowing almost all of my cock inside her. Her labia looked stretched out, and I snapped another picture. In this one, it showed Petra's head tilted back and her mouth open in ecstasy. Luckily, it showed no more of her face.

"It's good, isn't it?" Kirsty asked.

"Yeah, and if I hadn't just cum, I might have taken it for a test drive." She lifted off me and stood back. "Jesus, you two. I never expected that!"

"Come off it, you loved it." Lexi replied, and Petra looked like she was about to argue.

Kirsty interrupted. "Come on, Lexi, we're not finished with this." She leant down and swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock.

"Now you're tasting Petra." Lexi commented as she moved next to Kirsty.

"I know. I figured we'd never get the chance to sample it from the source."

"Cunning!"

"Oh, my god! You're not serious, are you?" Petra exclaimed.

Neither of the girls responded as they licked my cock. One would lip the base, while the other concentrated on the tip. Kissing and sucking with increasing intensity. There was no way after all this action I'd be able to hold off cumming, and I warned them I was about to cum. Quickly, Kirsty pushed Lexi back and locked her lips around the tip just as I exploded.

She lifted off and opened her mouth to show her tongue covered in my jism. First to me and then to the other two. Kirsty surprised everyone by quickly pressing her lips against Lexi's mouth. Lexi let out a muffled exclamation of shock, but then a moan of pleasure as I saw their mouths moving. Obviously sharing my gift.

When Kirsty pulled back, she turned to Petra. "Want some?"

"No thanks. I'm not overly fond of the taste."

We took turns using the bathroom and when I returned; I found all three in the bed under the duvet. Kirsty explained.

"The floor is too hard to sleep on, even with the duvet, and I was a little cold without it. I figure we could all just about squeeze in together."

I slipped into bed behind Kirsty, who lay behind Lexi, who was behind Petra.

"See, it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but you get to fondle three girls' breasts like this."

She put my hand on her breast first, then moved it to Lexi's.

Finally, trying to reach Petra. When I couldn't reach, Petra pushed back against the others until I could fondle her breasts for a few moments.

I woke to the sound of whispered talk. Petra and Lexi were getting dressed and had just slipped on their panties and stood topless. Blinking, I looked around for Kirsty, then I realised. The lump on the bed I'd taken for just the piled up duvet was actually Kirsty. Her hand wrapped around my morning wood, her mouth followed, and I let out a groan of pleasure.

"I could do with another shower." Lexi commented.

"And I need the loo." Petra replied.

Both enter the bathroom and I pull the duvet off Kirsty.

"You're wicked."

"And I've been waiting ages for you to wake up and fuck me."

"Really?"

"Of course. I want it hard and fast, just like back in the caravan."

As I got from the bed, she got on her elbows and knees and backed down the bed until her bum was level with the bottom of the bed. Presenting my cock to her opening, she swallowed me as I'd expected. Last summer, when she demanded it hard and fast like this, she'd been super turned on and needed to cum quickly.

After a few strokes to get the feel for how much movement was required, I gripped her hips and fucked her in earnest. The slapping of our flesh as she throws herself back against me to return my thrust is loud and fast. I wonder if at some point she'll discover an interest in being spanked. To be honest, a few times in the caravan I was certain she'd end up with bruises from the power of our combined thrusts.

"Jesus!" Petra exclaimed, and I looked over.

Both women are standing next to the bathroom door. Petra was looking shocked, but Lexi was biting on her thumbnail and looking on speculatively. Almost as if she was wondering what it would be like to be in Kirsty's position? Petra walked behind me and picked up her clothes.

"That looks almost painful."

"It is!" Kirsty replied, gasping, her words oddly spaced from the impacts of our bodies. "But it hurts so good and I always cum super fucking quickly."

"Good, cuz we are starving. You'll get us breakfast, won't you, Simon?"

"Sure." I reply, saving my breath for the sex.

"God! Look at that arse!" Lexi said as she stepped behind me, then grabbed my bum. "It's like steel." She pokes a fingertip into the flesh. "Mind you, it would need to be, to be able to pound that gorgeous cock into Kirsty like that."

She joined Petra in getting dressed, and by the time both were dressed, I was panting hard and Kirsty was on the edge of cumming.

"Hurry up." Petra admonished, then slapped Kirsty's bum hard.

"Fuck!" Kirsty exclaimed loudly and started to cum.

So the spanking thing looks true. I thought, a little lightheaded, as she slipped off me and flopped down on her side. Her face flushed, and she wore a stupidly cheerful grin.

"Come on and get dressed. Unless you're planning on going downstairs dressed as you are." Petra added.

"Shit! Don't say that. She might just do it. Did she tell you about our nature walk and being discovered by a sheepdog and a farmer?" I asked, and Lexi burst out laughing and nodded. While Petra looked confused.

It seemed entirely different to be naked, with an erection covered in a woman's cum in the cold light of day. So I retreated to the bathroom for a quick shower. A few minutes later, Kirsty knocked on the door and said they'd meet me downstairs, as they couldn't wait any longer for coffee.

When I got downstairs, I found the three waiting at the entrance to the dining room because the waitress wouldn't let them in without proof they were guests. The waitress was a little snippy, asking if these 'ladies' were with me. I suppose seeing three teenage girls wearing slutty night-time clothing looked odd. Her look of disapproval transferred to me when I admitted all three were with me.

After breakfast, we got reception to call a taxi, and it arrived in only a few minutes. I held out £20 to Lexi and caught an uncomfortable look from Petra.

"It's for the taxi." I leaned closer to Petra and whispered. "Seriously, I'd not expect much change from £1,000 if I'd paid for the three of you hotties for an evening's entertainment." Weirdly, she looked relieved.

"Nice to have met you, Simon." She shook my hand. But Lexi would not go so formally.

"Very nice to meet you in the 'flesh'." She said and gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Kirsty and I returned to our room, only to discover the maid was already making it up.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Kirsty.

"First thing is to go back to my place and get changed."

If I'd have known that, I could have dropped the others off and saved £20.

Kirsty and Lexi's room was small, with a pair of narrow beds and a communal table for studying or eating. And surprisingly messy for two young women, with clothing scattered over the floor. As Kirsty stripped off naked, I commented.

"That's a sight I've missed."

"Really? I'd have thought Lexi with her big boobs, or even Petra's tall, lean body, would be better."

"They're both nice, but they don't have your spark of life and mischief." I grabbed her from behind and lifted her into the air.

We struggled until I'd turned her around and held her up so I could kiss her exposed nipples.

"Enough! I'll wet myself." She exclaimed, and I let her down.

By mid-afternoon, we'd seen the shops and did the little touristy things available. Leaving us sitting in a pub with a sandwich and a pint each in front of us.

"So, when did you really know that Lexi wasn't going home until tomorrow?" I asked.

"OK, I fibbed about that. But you saw how narrow our beds are. We'd never have managed."

"Last night wasn't exactly spacious." I replied. "And to be honest, I expected no one else with us."

"Sorry, that's my fault. I may have been telling everyone how great you were. A really nice guy."

"Stop." I replied and waved my hand rather effeminately. "You're making all the blood rush to my head." She laughed and reached under the table to touch my crotch.

"As long as it's this head, then all I can say is goodie."

"Sheesh. I thought it was just supposed to be guys with a one track mind." She shrugged.

"So when I told Lexi you were coming, she insisted on meeting you to see if you were as great as I'd painted you. Turns out you're better than I remember."

"What about Petra? I got the distinct impression when we first met that she thought I was pond scum at best."

"She's just like that. Gets over protective and overbearing. She invited herself along to ensure you weren't some creepy guy praying on naive girls like me. And kudos on how you brought her around. You had her eating out of your hand in the end. Although technically you were the one doing the eating later. Congratulations, you got her from hating your guts to sitting on your face and then on your dick in less than six hours."

"So was what happened part of your plan?"

"No!" she replied a little too quickly, and I raised an eyebrow.

"OK, I may have told Lexi a little too much about how great your dick was and how amazing you were in bed. So she begged me to find a way to let her see your dick hard. I figured I'd drag you into a ladies' toilet or down a back alley and give you a blow job. Getting Lexi to stand guard close enough to see I wasn't exaggerating about your yummy dick.

"I was really planning on calling a taxi for them from the hotel, but I realised it was a perfect chance to still show Lexi. Without the same risk of getting caught."

"Apart from by Petra." I corrected her. "So, when did the plan change for Lexi to get involved?"

"I didn't plan that, but when I saw her looking at you so intently, I knew I couldn't deny her the chance to experience you herself."

"Not that I could really give her my best with you sitting on my legs and Petra on my face."

"Didn't seem to matter. She said it was good, anyway."

"So how did Petra factor in? Was it the more the merrier?"

Kirsty paused before answering. "Yes, and no. She can be prim and condescending sometimes. So I figured if I got her involved, she couldn't come back in the future and throw it in Lexi and my face. That was why I needed that picture of us sucking her nipples. So if she tries anything, Lexi and I can tease her about her lesbian experience. She'd freak out about that, especially as she didn't check the pictures to ensure you didn't have her face in them."