The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's scarily evil of you." She grinned in reply and saluted me with her pint glass. "So, about you and Lexi?" I asked. Kirsty rolled her eyes.

"I just knew you wanted to know about that."

"Sorry, but I'm a guy and it didn't seem to fit into the fairly innocent you from the summer."

"Fine, it sort of happened by accident."

Giving her a look of disbelief, I mimed tripping and falling face first, while sticking out my tongue and waggling it."

"Dick!"

"Sorry. But you know what I mean."

"It was a few weeks after we'd first met. We hit it off right away..." she studied my carefully neutral expression. "Not like that. As friends and roommates. Anyway, we heard about an annual party at the rugby club that was supposed to be full of fit young rugby players and went along.

"However, after 1⁄2 an hour, two guys got into a fight over a girl they both thought they'd pulled. So Lexi and I grabbed our booze and went home to bitch about how stupid and immature boys are. Notice I said boys, as that's not you. Anyway, we got drunk and told horror stories about our dating lives.

"I told her about slobbery kisses that left half your face wet or guys trying to taste your tonsils. And I tried to describe a good kiss, like yours. It's harder than you think when you're drunk, and I'm fairly sure Lexi was winding me up when she claimed she didn't understand my descriptions. So, I don't know why, but I kissed her.

"It was only a few moments, but felt longer and I know we both felt something from it. When we pulled apart, we laughed and said we'd have to get Doc Martens and dungarees and join the lesbian society."

"Probably a little extreme from just one kiss." I offered.

"Yeah, but we were trying to laugh it off. Anyway, later on, Lexi was complaining about so many guys who were only interested in her tits. Even to the point of staring at them as they talk to her. And even if she let them touch her, most did not know what to do with them. Poke and squeeze them.

"She mimed them doing it and added it must be easier for gays or lesbians. As they spend years learning how to handle their junk, so when they handle someone else's, they know what to do. Instead of some alien body part they've never touched before. I agreed and said how every guy before you hadn't considered my smaller titties were more sensitive and were too rough.

"She said she knew what I meant, then surprised me by saying 'like this' and touched my breast. Again it was only a few seconds, and afterwards we decided we'd drunk too much and needed to go to bed. I know we were both confused about what we'd done."

Kirsty took a bite of her sandwich and I waited impatiently for her to continue. I was pretty sure she was eating slowly just to torture me.

"A couple of weeks later, she'd gone out on a date with a guy she'd been talking about a lot. And hinting she was ready to go all the way. However, she came back really early, looking pissed off and brandishing a bottle of vodka and a carton of OJ. The guy had turned out to be an arsehole and an idiot. So she declared we'd get drunk so she could bitch about him.

"Part of her problem was she'd expected to have sex that night. She was frustrated. Eventually, she declared she was breaking our unwritten rule. We both knew the other had a vibrator, but the unwritten rule was we didn't use them with the other person in the room. She grabbed hers and flopped down on her bed.

"I expected her to get under the covers, but she kicked off her jeans and panties and played with herself. Up until then, I'd never seen a girl masturbating in person before. It was wildly exciting, even if I'd not really thought about girls that way before. Lexi was in a world of her own, and I decided I needed to get off as well. Only I slipped under my covers before undressing.

"Eventually, Lexi let out a groan of frustration. She was drunk enough that she was struggling to get herself off. I do not know why, but I got out of bed and walked over to her bottomless. My vibrator in one hand.

"And I offered to help her get herself off. Just like you can't tickle yourself, I thought if I used the vibrator on her, it might help. It took way too long for her to reply, and I nearly ran back to my bed and begged her forgiveness. Eventually, she nodded and opened her legs wide and I sat on the edge of her bed and took her vibrator."

Kirsty stared off into the distance and I took a sip of my drink.

"After I got her off, she returned the favour, and we went to our own beds. I know we both felt a little weird about it, but what the heck? Anyway, we talked about it over the next week, and just over a week ago. We decided to try it for real without blaming it on the booze."

I nodded and looked understanding and serious.

"Oh, fuck off. You're just interested in the details, right?" She laughed at me.

"Actually, no. I was just curious how it came about."

"Yeah right. Anyway, I'm sure you can fill in the details from all the lesbian porn you've watched. That time it was fingers and tongues only." Kirsty was a little flushed, but looking pleased with herself.

"And how was it?"

"Honestly, it was interesting and very naughty. But we both agreed we preferred a hard dick if we could get one. Not that we ruled out trying it again someday. It was Lexi who suggested I get in touch with you again."

"I suppose I owe her a thank you. Unless you think her bouncing on my cock last night is payment enough?"

Kirsty laughed. "I'll have to ask her. But speaking of that, do you want to go back to the hotel?"

At the hotel, we made the most of the large shower cubicle and washed and touched each other. We tried to fuck, but our height difference and the slippery hard tiled floor didn't help. Instead, we had slow and sensual sex on the bed. Each of us looked into the other person's eyes to study their micro expressions as we tried to give the other the best sex we could.

Later we went out for a fancy meal and it was the closest thing we'd had that seemed like a date. A few people looked twice at us, but I didn't care. We stopped at the hotel bar for a nightcap before going to our room.

Kirsty asked me if I trusted her, and stripped me off and tied the belt off a robe to cover my eyes. She did something before spinning me around to disorient me, then led me to a chair and had me sit. Playing with my cock, she said we were sitting in the hotel's corridor and she was kneeling with her naked pussy pointing down the corridor.

I was fairly certain we were still in the room, but the noise made it sound like the door was open. Unless someone was in the room opposite, she had time to shut the door if another one opened. Sucking me, she got me hard and worked me close before I stopped her.

As I guessed, we were just inside the room, and Kirsty looked excited. Well, two could play that game. Only I was sure I could take it further.

"Close your eyes." I ordered, and Kirsty grinned as she did it.

It was around 11 pm on a Saturday night and I'd not heard a hint of anyone in this portion of the hotel. So I took the chair I'd sat on and placed it in the middle of the corridor, facing towards the fire doors near the lift. Returning to the room, I picked her up and spun her around to disorient her as she'd tried on me.

Then I carried her out into the corridor and sat on the chair. It wasn't hard to manipulate her around on top of me until she was riding my cock in reverse cowgirl style.

"Open your eyes!" I ordered and felt her tense as she saw how exposed she was.

I expected her to jump up and rush back to our room. She merely bounced up and down harder, and my hands reached around to stroke her breasts.

"You like that? Anyone coming through those doors can see this big cock splitting you open."

Kirsty didn't reply verbally, just thrust back against me harder.

"How about if I shut the door so you couldn't get away? Like on the Seabreacher? You'd be trapped here having to do what I say. What if I said you had to pleasure whoever came through the door? Men or women?"

That earned a groan of lust from Kirsty. However, I was watching the small window in the fire door down the corridor. When the light brightened from the lift door opening, my hands shot up to her ribcage and almost threw her off me. She stumbled, but rushed through our door, with me half a step behind, pulling the chair with me.

She'd literally bounced on the spot. "We nearly got caught!" She gasped out with her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Grabbing her and throwing her on the bed, I dived in and in minutes, she's cumming on my tongue and fingers. Wiping her juices off my chin, I watched her face. Her eyes closed with a very broad smile of satisfaction on her face.

Scooping her up, I slipped her under the covers and climbed into bed behind her. Lifting her leg slightly, I pushed my cock between her thighs and trapped it there, pressing against her pussy, without trying to penetrate her. Having only just orgasmed, I knew she was going to be extra sensitive. I could wait.

A few minutes later, I sensed Kirsty tensing her thighs and pushing back against me, gently wanking me against her pussy. Taking the cue, I rocked back and forth, rubbing the glans all the way along her labia and up to her clit. Kirsty reached down and pressed her fingers on the underside, holding it tighter against her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, she lifted her upper leg up high and pressed the tip against her opening until I slipped inside. She shifted on the bed to allow easier penetration, then bent further and reached down to try to grab my knee. For a moment, I'm not sure what she wants, until I remember showing her a certain position.

Lying mostly on her side, with one leg pointing towards the ceiling, I straddle her thigh and push deeper inside. She seemed to like how helpless this position left her. One leg trapped under my weight and having no leverage to push me off. Not that she wanted to. She was encouraging me, telling me to fuck her.

Who am I to refuse a lady? So that's what I did, licking my thumb occasionally so I could rub it gently over her clit. Getting her ready to climax when I did. Which wasn't going to take long. As I pumped my load into her welcoming pussy, Kirsty gasped and started her own climax.

In the morning, I woke to find Kirsty's hand gripping my morning wood in her sleep and she was embarrassed to find she'd done that again. However, she readily swapped her hand for her mouth to give me a slow morning blowjob.

After a shower, we headed down to breakfast and there was the same odd silent acknowledgement that we'd had sex for the last time again. Driving her back to her home, she asked me to come in, only to find Lexi rushing around the room packing.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had a train to catch?" Kirsty asked.

"I know. I forgot to pack last night and now I'm running really late."

"What time is the train?"

"20 minutes."

"You're never going to make it."

"I could drop her off at the station." I offered.

"No chance with the one-way system around here. However..."

"What?" I asked.

"I suppose you could actually take her home. You can't be more than 40 minutes from her place."

"Really?" Lexi asked, looking up from her half packed backpack.

"I suppose." I admitted.

"Wonderful!"

Half an hour later, Lexi threw her bag in the back of my car. Gave Kirsty a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, and we took off.

Lexi directed me onto the motorway and then seemed happy to sit back in silently and listen to the radio. Even apparently napping for a while, until I had to pull off the motorway to take a toilet break most of the way to Liverpool. She asked if we could grab a coffee, and when we got back on the motorway, she suddenly got more talkative.

"So, Simon, have you had a good weekend?"

"Are you talking about Friday night?"

"Partially. I was curious what else you got up to with Kirsty."

"A gentleman never tells."

"Yeah, right! You realise as soon as I get back to Kirsty she'll tell me everything."

"If she wants to tell you, that's up to her. I will not give you the prurient details."

"Damn. I was hoping for some details to feature in my fantasies whilst I'm with the 'rentals'. Parents, for the older folk." She laughs as I mock spluttering in annoyance at being called old.

"I suppose I'll just have to use my imagination and what I saw."

She looked out of the side window for a few minutes, chewing on her thumbnail, then looked over at me.

"Can I ask something? Something personal?"

"I think, given what happened on Friday night, you've earned something personal. Sorry if it wasn't great. But with Kirsty on my legs and Petra..."

"Sitting on your face?"

"Yeah. I couldn't really take part properly."

"Actually, I rather liked that. Sometimes when I'm fucking a guy on top like that. His thrusting puts off my timing and makes it harder for me to climax. I have to say it's the first time I've been with a guy and he's never touched my tits."

"I know I wanted to, but; Petra..." Having her perched on my face had blocked any opportunity to sample Lexi's impressive rack.

It seemed rude of me to ignore the girl on my mouth to go for the tits of the girl on my dick. If I ever get the chance for sex with 3 girls in the same session. I'll have to look up the etiquette of what is polite.

"Anyway, I'm sure Kirsty made up for it when she played with them whilst you bounced on my cock."

"Yeah. I take it she told you about us?" I nodded.

"What was your question?"

"Yesterday when we came out of the bathroom to see you really giving Kirsty a pounding. Doesn't it hurt?"

"For me or for the girl? For me, it can be a little painful, especially if it goes on for a while. However, I knew from experience Kirsty gets off really quickly like that. Remember, most of the impact is absorbed by the buttocks and thighs.

"As I understand it, the pain senses added to the pleasure senses to heighten the sensation. However, I suspect Kirsty has a fetish for spanking that she's not yet discovered. I can tell you she cums extremely hard when we have sex like that."

She nods, then looks out of the window again and we travel a couple of miles before she replies.

"Do you think we could try it?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, and you'd get a chance to play with my boobies if we do."

"What about Kirsty? I mean, she and I aren't in a traditional relationship, but..." I glance over at her. "And what about you two?"

"Just because we've had a bit of fun together doesn't mean we're a couple, either. Tell you what, how about I call her? Pull off at the next exit."

Almost immediately, we pulled off the motorway, Lexi guided me off the road and into a picnic area. She jumped out of the car and told me to stay put. Wandering around the car as she talked on the phone, I watched her in the rear-view mirror. I could see the motorway less than 1/2 a mile behind and below us. Sunday afternoon traffic was low but steady.

A knock on the windows startled me. "Come on." Lexi gestured for me to get out of the car.

"What did she say?"

"She said she was fine with it. Provided I describe in explicit detail what it's like."

She headed off to a wooden picnic table lined with a bench on each side.

"Here? In the open?" I asked.

"Why not? There's nobody about and we'd see a car coming before they get too close. Besides, it's not like we're both going to get completely naked. According to you, it'll be over quickly."

Sitting on the bench with her back to the table, she gestured me close and rubbed a hand over my crotch.

"We'll just get this ready, and then I can lean over the table and see if Kirsty and you are telling the truth. Oh wait, I've got an idea." She fumbles in her coat and pulls out her phone. "You can film the entire thing so I can show Kirsty when I get back."

As I figured out how to record a video, Lexi unzips me and pulls out my only partially hard cock. Taking it into her warm wet mouth, gently rocking as it grows. Reaching under her sweatshirt, she does something, then grabs my hands and pulls them under the cloth and presses them to her breasts. I realised she'd pulled them from her bra for me. I also realise my hands are rather cold against her warm flesh.

However, it did the trick, as I was fully hard in record time. Lexi jumped up and gave me a quick kiss before turning around and tugging her jeans and panties down to her knees. Then knelt on the bench and rested her elbows on the table.

The sight is too good not to include on the video, so I knelt behind her for a close-up of her bum and pretty pussy peeking through her thighs. Her labia are swollen and puffy, as the video shows me reaching out with my fingers. I run them over the labia and marvel at the juices she's exuding.

"Don't fuck about. Just fuck me already. My bum's getting cold."

"Don't you think I know that? My cock's getting cold."

"I think we both know somewhere warm to put it."

Careful to film as the head pressed against her opening, and then splitting it open as it slid inside. Once I was entirely inside, I passed the camera around to Lexi.

"Make sure to film your face as we're doing this. You could try to tell Kirsty what it feels like."

Gripping both her hips, I give her a few long slow strokes, just to make sure she's ready and then work up my speed and pressure. Glancing around, I can see for miles and apart from the traffic on the motorway, we're entirely alone. If you exclude a field of sheep nearby.

As Lexi is a little heavier than Kirsty, her bum cushions part of the pounding, so I have to try harder. With me throwing a lot of my weight against her, Lexi has to grip the far side of the table to stop me from pushing her over.

"Oh god! Fuck me. That's so fucking good!" Lexi exclaimed and started meeting my thrusts and pushing back harder against me.

After a few minutes of this, I was sweaty and extremely grateful for all the time I'd spent getting in shape in the gym. Why is it that a guy is so protective of his balls from the slightest impact at all times, unless they're having sex? During sex, they let them bounce around with abandon.

Lexi reached down and pushed her jeans a little lower, allowing her knees a little further apart and letting me thrust a little deeper. It also meant my balls were bouncing off her clit with each thrust. That seemed to be enough for Lexi to moan and crying out until she was about to cum.

As soon as she started cumming, I slowed and eased off my thrusting and held her with my cock inside her. Feeling her body twitch as she climaxed on my cock. As we both got our breath back, we stayed motionless until Lexi pushed me back and flipped around to pull her panties and jeans up.

"Ok, I have to admit that was great. However, I'm not sure how much of it was the fact we were fucking in public. Let's get in the back of the car and I'll finish you off."

In the back seat, Lexi leant over and sucked my cock. I closed my eyes and revelled in the sensation. So I didn't hear the other car pull up or the couple get out. The first I knew about them was when they stood and looked at what Lexi and I were up to.

I froze and wondered what Lexi would do if I told her about our audience. The couple were in their thirties and the guy had a grin on his face. He whispered something to the woman, and she grinned. Then he reached around her and started groping her tit.

She moved to stand in front of him and let him slip both hands under her jumper. Raising it until I could see him fondling her tits through her bra.

"Lexi, we've got company."

She looked up in panic until she saw what they were doing. Then paused, grinned and looked down and resumed her work. Only this time, apparently trying to show off my cock more for the woman to see.