The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over at the woman, I noticed both her hands were behind her back and when one started moving in a rhythmic pattern; I guessed what she was doing. The guy found the front opener on her bra and released her tits for me to see and for him to play with, and I got close.

I warned Lexi, who grunted and worked harder until I shot off into her mouth. She waited until I stopped cumming and lifted her face to show her cum filled mouth to the others. Then ostentatiously swallowed it.

When it became obvious the show was over, the couple moved over to their car and climbed into the back seat. Lexi and I climbed out of the back of my car and I saw the guy was struggling to tug the girl's jeans down. When Lexi got into the front of the car, I understood it was time to go.

I dropped her off at her parents' place and got a deep kiss and hug from her before she got out of the car. Once I got home, I plugged my phone into charge and went to make a coffee, until I remembered the milk would be off.

After sticking some washing in the machine and writing a shopping list, I headed to the door and grabbed my phone. Then I remembered the photos from Friday night. Quickly, I moved them to a private folder and flicked through them. I know I'd be using them in my masturbatory fantasies for a long time.

The End

[Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and will take a moment to vote and comment.

I had planned on ending this story here, but if you want more. I'm open to suggestions. Comment if you like the story or have suggestions to extend the story.]