The Search for Amairah Ch. 04 - Conclusion

Story Info
Please…let there be something beautiful in this cruel world.
11.2k words
4.63
5.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Meera and Aryan reached the village, it was morning and the market was buzzing with people. Aryan found the photo studio where the photo of Fatima with Yasmin was taken and started asking the people nearby if anyone knew where the woman lived.

"Oh yes, I know her," a shopkeeper said, "She is Yasmin. She is a sweet girl. She used to live here with her aunt. But Fatima was diagnosed with cancer, and they went to the city for her treatment. 2 years ago, Yasmin returned with a little girl. She said Fatima was no more and she had adopted this little girl because she didn't want to be lonely."

"Where does she live?" Aryan asked.

"Take the first left from the crossroad ahead, fourth house to the right," the man said.

Aryan drove to Yasmin's house, but chose to park the car a few yards away, to avoid raising alarms for someone who might be watching. He didn't want to risk Yasmin getting killed like Shadab.

He instructed Meera to tiptoe quietly through the house's backyard and enter the gates without being noticed. Meera peeked through the closed window and spotted Yasmin. She was a beautiful young girl. On her lap was a little girl child who laughed playfully as Yasmin sang to her. Meera recognized her daughter and tears of joy filled her eyes.

Meera couldn't hold herself back. She knocked on the door. When Yasmin opened the door, Meera dropped her veil to let Yasmin see her.

"My name is Meera. That's my child," Meera said tearfully.

Yasmin was suddenly alert. She quickly allowed Meera and Aryan to enter the house.

"I knew you would come," Yasmin said, "Although I did expect you earlier. Are you sure no one is following you?"

"Not that we know of," Aryan replied nodding at Meera, "But I'll keep watch. Be Quick."

Meera held Amairah in her arms for the first time and her heart was filled with joy like never before. She showered the little girl with kisses as tears continuously flowed from her eyes.

"Thank you for looking after my baby," Meera said.

"That was the least we could do for Kabir," Yasmin replied with a smile, "When my aunt was diagnosed with cancer, we were devastated. The financial burden drained us completely, so much that we had to mortgage this house to raise money for her treatment. And in spite of everything, her chances of survival were grim. I could have lost her; she was my only family. But when we consulted Kabir, he not only agreed to operate free of cost, he treated her condition so well that she became healthy once more. For a few years we were happy, but the cancer returned, and this time...Kabir wasn't around,"

"Where was he then? Kabir was an amazing man," Meera said, "But why did he work for the likes of Qais?"

Yasmin's eyes got tearful as he spoke, "He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kabir found out about something that was bad for Qais. Qais was going to have him killed, but Kabir negotiated and offered to work for him in return for sparing his life. Qais is involved in a lot of illegal things and he did need a doctor to clean up his mess, so he agreed to let Kabir live. But Kabir was constantly monitored and his life was severely restricted. He wasn't free anymore."

"We tried several places where we could get Fatima treated at lower costs," Yasmin continued, "We were already burdened with debts. And then finally Fatima made a decision. She decided to sell herself as a slave. She decided not to go for any treatments and live for as long as she was destined to. She negotiated a large sum of money in return for her lifelong services, so I could get our house back. Now I have money, I have this house, but I don't have her. I continued working at the orphanage because that is where Shadab used to drop small letters from Fatima for me and take my letters to her. I didn't have my aunt but at least we could communicate. Also, I loved the company of the children when I felt lonely. And one day, that driver Shadab brought your child to me with a note from Fatima."

Yasmin showed Meera the note.

Dear Yasmin,

Please take care of this little girl. Her mother Meera, has named her Amairah. She is Kabir's daughter. Kabir is planning an escape with Meera. Kabir or Meera, will come for the child when the dust settles. Till then, please take care of her. Consider it a repayment for the debt we owe him. Also, you are not safe in the orphanage anymore, I suggest you move back home. They will try to find our address through the orphanage's records. Deal with that before you leave. Take care and God bless you.

Love

Fatima

Meera had tears of gratitude in her eyes for all the people who had helped her.

"But where is Kabir?" Yasmin asked, "Why isn't he with you?"

"He's dead," Meera said tearfully, "He died trying to save me."

"Meera," Aryan said in an alarming tone, "We may have a problem!"

"What happened?" Meera asked.

"I need both of you to leave, along with Amairah," Aryan said, "I just spotted a van full of armed men. They seem to be headed this way. I'll hold them off as long as I can."

"No, Aryan, they'll kill you!" Meera said, grabbing his hand, "You are coming with us!"

"Meera you don't understand!" Aryan shouted, "If I don't stall them, all of us will be captured. I just can't let them get their hands on you and Amairah. And those men are heavily armed, I really don't want Amairah to get caught in the crossfire."

"No..I...can't..." Meera said tearfully.

"Just go Meera!" Aryan said.

Meera looked at Yasmin who was holding Amairah in her arms. Yasmin looked terrified. Meera unwillingly left Aryan and grabbed Yasmin's hand and led her safely to their car. Once Yasmin and Amairah were comfortably seated in the car, Meera got onto the driver's seat and started the engine.

And then suddenly she realized something. The rifles they had picked up after killing Qais's men were in the car. Aryan just had a pistol and he wouldn't be able to hold off several armed men for long.

"Yasmin, can you drive?" Meera spoke with determination.

"Yes," Yasmin said.

Meera quickly fed the coordinates of the house Rizwan had arranged for her and Aryan to stay into the car's GPS.

"Drive to this location," Meera said, handing over the keys to the house to Yasmin, "Stay in this house. Once we deal with the situation back there, I'll come get my baby."

"You mean...are you?" Yasmin asked.

"Yeah," Meera spoke with determination as she picked up two assault rifles from the car, "After all Aryan has done for me, I can't leave him alone to die."

"But Meera, they'll kill you," Yasmin spoke in a worried tone.

"I'll be fine," Meera said with a confident smile, "I've dealt with worse."

Yasmin nodded and drove off. Meera returned to Aryan with the guns. He was kneeling by the window eyeing the activities of the armed men. Aryan wasn't expecting her to return.

"What the hell Meera!" he shouted.

"I brought you guns," she said sweetly, "I couldn't leave you."

Aryan didn't respond. He was angry that Meera had risked her life. All he wanted was her to be safe. The armed men had now reached the door of Yasmin's house. Without losing a moment, Aryan shot down two of them while the rest took cover and began firing back.

Meera ducked next to Aryan trying to escape the raining bullets. Aryan stalled the men for quite some time and managed another kill. Rashid was extremely angry as he watched his men die. He picked up a sniper rifle and climbed up to the roof of a building opposite to Yasmin's house. He had a clear shot at both Aryan and Meera as they tried to stop his men from entering the house. He was tempted to shoot Aryan in the head but he remembered his orders that they were to be captured alive. He aimed for Aryan's right shoulder and fired a shot.

The bullet tore through Aryan's flesh and he fell on his knees in excruciating pain.

"Aryan, NO!" Meera screamed in utter panic as she struggled to bandage his wound to stop the blood flow, "Aryan, stay with me please!" Meera said, trying to shake him awake as Aryan was nearly fainting.

"They are behind the east window," Rashid instructed his men.

Before Meera could realize, a gas grenade was tossed in from the window a few inches away from her feet. The toxic fumes made both of them pass out in seconds.

*******************************

When Meera regained consciousness, she realized she was inside a moving vehicle. It was dark, but she could feel Aryan lying next to her.

"She cradled his head on her lap and hugged him and cried bitterly. "I am so sorry Aryan," she said.

"Meera," Aryan said, touching her face with his blood-stained hand, "You were very brave to return with the guns sweetheart."

Meera smiled at him.

"But I need you to promise me one thing," Aryan said, "You won't tell them where Amairah is, no matter how much they torture me, because that is what exactly they are going to do."

"I won't, I promise," Meera said tearfully as she realized how inevitable their torture was, "I'll be strong."

"That's my girl," Aryan said, smiling at her.

When they reached their destination, Meera and Aryan were dragged out of the truck and their hands cuffed behind their backs. They were roughly dragged to the room where Qais and Armaan were waiting for them.

Armaan smiled looking at the defeated couple. He casually picked up an apple from the fruit basket and rested his back against a wall and munched on the apple enjoying their plight.

Rashid forced Aryan to kneel and Qais walked towards Meera. On seeing Qais, a chill ran down through her mind. All the painful memories of how he had tortured and humiliated her spilt forth into her brain like a tide of nightmares.

"Strip her," Qais ordered, "I need to teach the cunt her place."

Meera felt like a deer in headlights and two men cut off her clothes with knives. She was stripped completely and made to stand stark naked in front of so many men. Her handcuffs were taken off. She wept silently and tried to cover herself with her hands. Aryan closed his eyes out of helplessness.

"So you got rid of the tattoos, eh?" Qais said boldly running his hands over her naked breasts, "This time I'll have you branded."

Meera tried to push his hands away. Qais grabbed her hair and slapped her hard across the face and forced her to bend over the table. He forced her to spread her legs so that everyone present in the room could see her pussy. Qais started running his hand over her exposed pussy. Meera struggled with all her strength but Qais held her firmly down.

"When I took your virginity, you were so nice and tight, now look at your cunt, so fucking loose," Qais teased her, "How do you feel? Aren't you proud?"

Meera's face burned in shame.

"How did you manage to get so loose?" Qais asked, "You became a whore or something?"

"Yeah," Armaan said, munching on the apple, "Spreading her legs is the only thing she is good at."

"Wow!" Qais said looking at Aryan, "And look at this man here, willing to die for this loose cunt. Seriously dude, from all the women in this world you choose to love this whore?"

"She is a far better person than you, coward!" Aryan growled like a wounded tiger, looking fearlessly into Qais's eyes.

"Yeah of course," Qais teased, "Far better at taking cocks up her holes. Tell us, loose cunt, does your lover boy know how many men have fucked you?"

Meera broke down completely to be humiliated this way in front of Aryan. She felt dirty and worthless. She just hugged Aryan and cried.

"I seriously doubt that she has a count," Armaan said with an evil smile as he casually rested his back against the wall and enjoyed the show.

"Alright," Qais chuckled, "At least tell us which is your most used hole?"

Meera felt devastated. She hugged Aryan tightly. "I am sorry Aryan," she said in a breaking voice, "I am not worthy of your love."

She wailed and began to cry loudly. Qais smiled to watch that his mere words shattered her completely.

"Meera, listen to me," Aryan said, "You are stronger than this. Don't let him get the better of you. I decide who is worthy of my love and not him. You are the strongest woman I know, Meera, and I need you to show that to him!"

Meera quickly wiped her tears and composed herself.

"Aren't these two adorable?" Armaan said with a smile, taking another bite of the apple.

"Indeed," Qais smiled, "I'm gonna have so much fun with the two of you. But first things first, my guest here is interested in your daughter and you are going to tell us where she is."

"Fuck you!" Meera growled.

"I did expect some resistance," Qais said as he walked towards Aryan and kicked him hard, making him fall to the ground. Qais then placed his foot over Aryan's wounded shoulder making him scream.

"Stop hurting him!" Meera screamed.

"Stop?" Qais laughed, "I haven't even started. Now you are going to tell us where your daughter is or I am going to castrate him and make you watch."

"You might want to use a heated knife," Armaan said with an wicked smile, "He's got a rare blood group."

Meera glared at Armaan.

"What?" Armaan said to Meera, casually shrugging his shoulders, "You didn't know? He is A negative."

"Of course," Qais said, "We don't want him bleeding out. I'm ecstatic thinking of all the fun we are going to have once we make him a eunuch, won't we, cunt?"

Meera's stance now suddenly changed. Her eyes were burning with anger as she glared at him. She boldly advanced towards him. Qais just smiled and ordered one of his men, "Heat the knife, I am sure this cunt will love watching her lover boy's balls getting cut off."

"Touch him and you fucking die today!" Meera growled.

She kept advancing boldly and relentlessly towards Qais and her piercing gaze now began to intimidate him. He took a few steps back but Meera held eye contact and kept walking towards him. Armaan was standing behind Qais. He was now alert by Meera's altered stance. She was miserable and helpless when Qais humiliated her but when he threatened Aryan, she suddenly became furious and aggressive.

Meera's burning eyes could see only Qais. The man she hated the most in her life, the man who had brought her excruciating suffering and now threatened to hurt the man she loved the most. She pounced on him with supernatural strength and dug her teeth into his neck and her fingernails dug into his back. Qais struggled with all his strength to push her off but she was incredibly strong. And then she saw something. Someone pricked something into Qais's back. It was a needle. With her teeth still dug into Qais's neck, Meera raised her gaze.

Armaan was looking into her eyes. He said something. No, he actually whispered something in her ear, like the hissing of a snake. He said, "You are mine..."

Qais collapsed on the floor as Meera repeatedly scratched his face with her fingernails till she was pulled away by his men. And within seconds, she passed out in sheer exhaustion.

*******************************************

When she opened her eyes, she found herself in Aryan's arms. He had wrapped his blood-soaked shirt around her body to cover her.

"My tigress is awake," Aryan said, smiling at her.

Meera was still very disoriented. They were locked in a dark room with just a dirty mattress on the floor. She realized there was a metal collar around her neck attached to a metal chain. There was a similar collar around Aryan's neck too. The heavy chains from their collars were locked into a hook attached to the wall.

"What happened?" Meera asked, grabbing her head.

"You killed Qais with your bare hands," Aryan said.

Meera looked at her bloodied fingernails that still had chunks of his flesh stuck underneath. Her mouth was smeared in blood and she could still taste it. She recalled the events just before she passed out.

"What?" Meera asked, "He's dead?"

"So it seemed," Aryan said, "There was sudden panic when he collapsed and they rushed him to a hospital, but I heard someone say that he wasn't breathing."

"I can't believe...he's...," Meera said trying to orient herself, "It wasn't me, it was Armaan. He killed Qais."

"Really?" Aryan asked.

"Yeah," Meera said, "I saw him stick a needle into his body. The pen Armaan had was some kind of a modified syringe. I did attack Qais but a few scratches and a bite were not enough to kill a man as strong as him. Armaan poisoned him. But why?"

Aryan took a deep breath calculating the events. "Perhaps, he intended it from the beginning," Aryan said, "Armaan was only manipulating Qais and using his resources to get to us. He won the battle without even fighting."

"He hasn't won," Meera said with determination, "And he never will. He wants Amairah and I'll never tell him where she is."

************************************

It was nightfall. Neil stood in front of Aditi's house, watching the window of his children's room from a distance. He could see their silhouettes in the room. And then he saw their grandmother enter the room. She put the girls to bed, turned off the light and left.

Neil sneaked into the house and entered his daughters' bedroom through a window. His heart melted as he watched them sleep. He was seeing them after many days. He just craved to hold them, to play with them. He knelt down next to his younger daughter and kissed her forehead. His elder daughter, Avni, stirred and opened her eyes. When she saw Neil, she screamed.

Her screams awakened her little sister and both the girls were terrified. They ran to one corner of the room and stood there trembling in fear. Soon their grandparents came rushing to their room.

On seeing Neil, they alerted the security guard. Soon two guards were in the room.

"I need you to leave Neil," Aditi's mother, Nandini said, "Right now!"

"I just want to spend some time with my girls," Neil pleaded, "Please...I am not here to hurt anyone..."

"You've hurt us enough already!" Nandini shouted, "Just leave now or I'll call the cops."

Neil just had one loving look at his daughters before he turned to leave. His heart broke into a million pieces when he realized how terrified they were of him.

"I am sorry," he said to his daughters, "I love you both so much."

"Please go away," his younger daughter said as she tightly hugged her elder sister, both of them visibly trembling.

Neil had nothing more to say. He walked out of the house quietly. He wandered alone on the streets all night, fighting the storm in his heart. He had absolutely nothing left to live for. He walked on the dark lonely streets, he realized his life had become just as dark and empty. And there was no hope.

Finally, he reached home. He could see the structure next to his house, the charred remains of the house where Meera once lived. The house, now ruined by fire, stood like a monster that devoured his beautiful home and family. All he was now left with were memories of the time he was happy with his family.

Neil entered his house and sat all alone in the dark, drowning in despairing thoughts. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He saw Naina again. He was so broken, he wasn't even afraid of her anymore.

"I love you Neil," she whispered in his ear, "I've always loved you. I never wanted this to happen. I just wanted you to always be happy."

"I am sorry Naina," Neil said tearfully, "I am sorry for all the pain and suffering I caused you."

"It really hurts me to see you like this," Naina said as a tear rolled down her eyes, "I wish I could do something to take away your pain."

"There is nothing you can do," Neil said smiling with tearful eyes, "But I can."

Neil opened a drawer and picked up his gun.

***********************************************

Meera didn't know how much time had passed since she was locked in the dark room with Aryan. She felt something trickle down her ear. She noticed that the piece of cloth Aryan had used to bandage his wound was completely soaked in blood. She quickly tore off the other sleeve of his shirt that she was wearing and tied a fresh bandage. But to her dismay, even that was completely soaked in blood in a few minutes.