All Comments on 'The Search for Amairah Ch. 04 - Conclusion'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SusmittaSusmittaover 2 years ago

you are an amazing writer. All the series are just awesome. I am sure all the people just waiting for the updates not for some cheap pleasure. it is surely a good novel will all the seriea. best of luck and waiting for new blast. and a single sequel of their life, meera's boutiques gift for pankh with apologise would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was amazing and kept us wanting to read till the very end. If you don’t mind can you write a spin-off of the story with Meera and Armaan as the couple. I don’t know why but their characters in a way are so similar and yet uniquely different that I think they would make an interesting pair and their story would be quite captivating as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1

Thanks for your comment. I am so glad you liked the story.

Sure, Meera and Armaan are mirror images of each other. But Meera is 23 and Armaan is 43. That is why she is more impulsive and he is relatively calm and composed. The huge age gap is one reason why I dont see them as a couple.

Also I've always believed a couple should be like the yin and yang, both should be able to complete each other like fire and water. Meera and Armaan are both way too explosive to coexist as a couple. Pankhudi is what Armaan really needs.

But if you have a specific picture in mind, do send me a mail. I'll think about it.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessover 2 years agoAuthor

@Susmitta

I am so glad that you loved the story. Your appreciation means a lot to me.

In my humble opinion, for Meera, the best thing would be to not make any kind of contact with Pankhudi, considering the extent to which she brutalized. Meera is not even worthy to stand in Pankh's presence, and her apology litreally means nothing now. She should just move on with her life that Pankhudi graciously granted her, and if she feels guilty, she wil have to bear the burden of guilt for the rest of her life, that's her punishment.

NaynaNaynaover 2 years ago

I have gone through all the episodes of this series. Most of the readers here are for erotic stuff. From that point of view all your episodes have enough stimulating eroticism. But as a writer who can provide unexpected turn of events, I compare you to O'Henry and as an author of thriller, your art is in no way inferior to that of Sidney Sheldon. My deep regards to you as a reader. Yes, as you have mentioned, being expanded without original plan, sometimes lack of sync has cropped up. But that apart, your plot, your technicalities, your overall theme, your handling of episodes and finally the conclusion - all were superb. If you don't mind, here is a suggestion. Review the episodes yourself, cut down some raw sexual descriptions or make them subtle (these would have been ok in US but in India we are yet to liberate us from puritanism) and find a publisher. I am sure the book will be warmly welcomed by readers. Your literary talents are outstanding, don't waste them simply in erotic website. Best regards to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the best Indian written stories I have found on this forum. The depth of characters, their mindset, thinking, actions were excellent. Kudos to amazing work, loved the way all characters have an realistic trait and shades of black and white

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude your story is among the most thrilling and gripping work. I invested 6 hours of my work day after i read one episode, just could not bring myself to stop reading. You have excellent talent and maybe create some content for audible or kindle

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a world class writer dude!! Some one who can go way beyond Literotica. Please write more and how I would love to see this story on screen if only there was no censor board in India. This story contains every kind of masala to make a great film.

Bubo_buboBubo_buboalmost 2 years ago

I read the complete Meera series (in order of publishing, rather than in chronological order, I feel it makes for a better read of the TGND if you don't know what Meera's about). I found to be engrossing, well-written and with an interesting cast of characters. It's classic "come for the porn, stay for the (dark) plot". I also read the related "Dark Seduction" story.

But it's because I like it I wanted to relate a big problem I have with story, that also made me feel a bit cheated by the end. It's a big Armaan-shaped problem. For me there is a big dissonance between the way Armaan is portrayed through his actions on the one hand, and the way he is described and the author, I believe, want us to think about him. His actions make him barely any better than his three friends, and certainly more monstrous than Meera. Yet the author seems to want to make him out somehow the better party in this confrontation, especially in this particular chapter. I can't buy it.

Even though I felt a bit cheated by the ending, the saga of Meera remains for me one of the best stories I've read on this site, one of the few that actually had me shed a few tears. So if the author would want me to expound on my problem with Armaan, I'm quite willing to do so.

Oh, and a minor stylistic criticism: it's really jarring for me when the author switches to theater style type dialogue without quotes when people talk on the phone. Dialogue is dialogue, and should be in quotation marks, IMNSHO.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Bubo_Bubo

Thank you for such a detailed feedback. Reader feedback has always helped me improved my writing.

Armaan is a very complex character. He is not better than others, he is just the most conflicted one. A part of him wants to be sweet, loving and protective, a part of him is a vile ruthless creature. I don't think I understand Armaan fully, but his conflicted emotions are my own.

Do let me know if the final scene could have been better in your opinion. Armaan may be more monstrous but this whole chasing and hunting down Meera was for Pankhudi.

I had my own coñflicts in my head regarding Meera's fate. I wanted her dead for good, but then I realised she is a mother and decided to spare her life and let her go unharmed acknowledging that Armaan is actually has done more harm than she has, and maybe Meera deserves a chance at life.

Bubo_buboBubo_buboalmost 2 years ago

@ Indian_Princess

OK, I will expound a bit more on it but I will send by PM (it's probably to long to put here in the comments). OTOH, the working week has started and I might not find the time for it before next weekend, so I just ask a bit of patience.

Amy_2_3Amy_2_312 months ago

I re read this story because of many many conflicts in my brain. I just couldn't get rid of them till now. And now I have seen something I didnt see.you truly tried to whit wash Armaan way too much. And show us meera is way too monstrous than armaan which is just a shit talk. Every one in this story would have had a good or proper ending if we remove the variable called armaan. He is far worse than any character in this story. He created monster called meera as a result Neil's wife died who was innocent and his 3 friends whi should have had proper criminal death died way too cheaply. This story would have been the best story if u ended it as aran the way he is rather than whit washing him.i think there are only 3 innocent characters here and only one stayed alive and it is pakhundhi. Armaan is not a complex character there is nothing to be complex about him. He is a man who choose to inflict pain on the others so he can ignore his short comings and pains. Cause of meera's actions honestly I can justify them in all means but I dont agree with it. Armaan keep his mouth shut when his brothers like friends destroyed a innocent girl and when that girl died he take his time to destroy another innocent girl and the hypocrisy of his character is the way he say that he didnt think she suffer and bs is funny. What meera did was eye for eye thing. It is just that pride and arrogance of armaan couldnt handle that pakhundhi went through happened because of him. And if that didnt happened armaan would have killed meera because he just failed person that's how he do things. But this story has amazing flow how meera got to her point and how others went through things is amazingly written. I just wish aran didnt have a happy ending would have been better. He didnt need happy ending but pakhundhi sure deserved one.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princess11 months agoAuthor

@Amy_2_3

Thanks for taking the time to read the story and posting a detailed comment. I agree that the story and characters have flaws. I will keep your inputs in mind while writing my next story. Thanks again for sharing your views.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the above comment. Armann had been portrayed in a more favorable light in comparison to Meera when she had to endure injustice all her life and especially because of him and his friends. A more just ending would have been better both for Armann as well as Neil, who was also left just because he is a father when he was the one who started everything. Meera deserves the respect which she was not given irrespective of what she did because of what she had to endure throughout. In a way at the end her suffering and pain was overlooked whereas more emphasis was given to the discomfort experienced by other characters.

I also do not think Pankhudi was a good match for Armaan in any way. I am sorry to say opposites do not always make the best match and more often than not end up being a disaster. She needs someone of somewhat similar disposition as her not Armann and he needed someone who can really put him in his place and show him the mirror so that he could feel guilt of his wrong-doings as well. In fact, Pankhudi's death would have been the best punishment for him in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES