The Search for Amairah Ch. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, she put Amairah to sleep and cuddled close to Aryan.

"Is this even real Aryan?" Meera asked, "A few days ago...everything was so different...and this...it just feels like a dream. If this is really a dream, I never wanna wake up..."

"This is real, Meera," Aryan said, kissing her forehead.

"Sometimes, when I close my eyes..." Meera said as she shuddered, "All bad things...all the bad memories...they appear like a monster threatening to engulf me...I feel so afraid...I never dreamed that I would have a life so beautiful..."

Aryan held her close and gently rubbed her back.

"Armaan once told me," Meera said with tearful eyes, "That Pankhudi is the purest soul in this world...now I see the truth in his words...she gave me this beautiful life...I'll pray for her everyday...May God heal the wounds that I gave her, and give her all the happiness in the world..."

Meera could not speak further. Aryan hugged her tightly as she wept on his shoulders.

"Cheers to a new life, Meenakshi!" he said.

"To a new life," Meera said and locked lips with him. They kissed passionately, relishing that warmth of each other's bodies, and a humble gratefulness in their hearts for being forgiven.

***************************************

Armaan acquired custody of Neil's daughters. Aditi's parents weren't quite willing to let them go, but Neil's will had legally enforced Armaan's claim and they didn't want to fight it out in court.

"You think they'll be, OK?" Armaan asked Pankhudi as the girls played in the garden.

"The little one is sweet. The elder one has been hurt, she'll need some time to adjust," Pankhudi said, "But they'll be okay, I guess. I'll try to be the best mother I can."

"You'll be a wonderful mother," Armaan said, hugging her from behind.

"I have something to show you," Pankhudi said with a sweet smile, tugging on his hand leading him to the bedroom.

She playfully pushed him on the bed and said, "Close your eyes!"

Armaan closed his eyes, but he was curious so he opened one eye to look.

"No cheating!" Pankhudi said playfully.

Armaan smiled and closed both eyes again. Then he felt Pankhudi hug him from behind.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now," she whispered.

When Armaan opened his eyes Pankhudi showed him a sonographic image of their child. "Isn't our baby beautiful?" Pankhudi asked.

Armaan smiled at the image. "Come soon little one," Armaan said, "We are waiting for you."

**********************************************

Dear Readers,

The Meera Series ends here. It was an amazing journey I started with "The Girl Next Door" and kept writing prequels and sequels as per reader requests. There are some lapses in the sync because 4 stories were not originally planned, but they are passable I guess.

Do let me know what you think of this series of 4 stories as whole. If you feel something could have been better, do drop a comment or email. Your feedback has always been extremely valuable.