The Seaside Excursion Pt. 02

Story Info
My boss's husband takes my cherry.
2.5k words
4.45
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in Graeme's arms that night, unsure if it had all been a dream.

Up to that day, my sexual experience had been 100% heterosexual, even if my thoughts had sometimes strayed to the gay side.

Now I found that I really enjoyed sucking cock. I looked down and despite being flaccid, I was so attracted to his tool and the cum it spat out.

It was about 5am, my normal waking time anyway. I manoeuvred myself so that my head was in his lap. Just the heat emanating from his cock thrilled me and I started to lick at it, slowly and tenderly. It didn't matter that he was sleeping, I was so taken by his cock that I had to taste it again.

"My, you are keen. I love being woken up this way." Graeme purred.

I carried on slipping his hardening cock into my mouth. What a feeling it is to have cock harden that way!

"I hope you're remembering the deal we have."

I had momentarily forgotten that these exploits were at a cost, me letting his husband fuck me.

"Don't chicken out now." Graeme warned.

I was so high on sucking his dick that nothing mattered but receiving a fresh load of cum.

The fact that I sucked even harder seemed to quell his doubts. A full ten minutes of sucking ended with me slipping a finger into his plump ass and that caused his load to fire out and into my eager mouth.

I was no stranger to eating cum but it had always been my own. One dirty girl I knew, loved me licking cum out of her pussy. It had never bothered me, because it made her cum like a train but now it was another man's cum and I loved it.

Graeme was keen to kiss and he lay on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. His cock took quite a while to soften and it rubbed against my hole. It wasn't long before I came against his belly and we lay, a cum-ridden mess.

"Stu is such a lucky guy, i'm jealous of him." I sighed loudly.

"I don't think you're going back to the 'straight' world, are you?" Graeme smiled at me.

"Who knows? It's you I want.......and maybe Stu, nobody else." I protested.

Graeme just laughed. "Trust me, now you've got the taste for cock, you won't want to stop and I've a feeling you'll have plenty of guys."

"I can't imagine sucking off just anybody." I said defensively.

"You will. I have loads of gay friends for you to suck. They love new converts."

I could feel a strange warmth inside me, now that Graeme had outlined his plans for me. I showered first and said I was heading out for a short walk. As the wind from the Irish Sea hit me, it seemed to inflame my taste buds and the spunk I had guzzled so greedily earlier, seemed to be back in my mouth.

Graeme was right, of course. I wouldn't be stopping now that I'd tasted cock.

I felt strange. I was certain I didn't fancy guys as such and could never see me having a boyfriend. On the other hand, all I wanted was cock. Thoughts of fun with trannies entered my naive mind.

As I entered the hotel again, Graeme was waiting in reception, chatting to the young guy behind the desk..

His name tag said 'Lewis' and he gave me a knowing smile as I approached. I felt as if he was undressing me with his eyes and I couldn't help but blush.

"Enjoy your walk, Don?" Graeme asked.

"Yeah, went up past the football stadium, down to the prom and back along here."

"Obviously keeps you fit." Lewis interjected.

I blushed again but now I was looking at Lewis in a different way.

He was clearly gay, to my mind. He was around 6'2", with brown eyes and short dark hair. He had a slender build but not scrawny and I had this sudden desire to get on my knees and suck whatever size of cock he possessed.

"You look in another world." Graeme stated. I could only mumble a reply.

Lewis knew what was in my mind though. I was sure he did.

We went for a quick breakfast in the hotel, both of us opting for a 'continental ' style, skipping the fry up.

"What's the room set-up for tonight?" I asked as we sipped the cheap hotel coffee.

"I'm glad you asked that." Graeme said, sounding as if a plan had been hatched.

"Go on then, tell me!" I urged.

"Well after our.....fun, Stu wants to sleep just with me."

I was crestfallen. I was to be used and cast aside.

"So I'm to walk the streets, am I?" I replied bitterly.

"Let me finish, will you?" Graeme sounded annoyed.

After he explained his idea, I was surprised that I kind of liked it. Graeme had been deep in conversation with Lewis at reception, when I came back from my walk and they had come up with a plan for me.

Lewis was on the night shift from 10pm but said it was always quiet and he could lock the door of the hotel without worrying. If anyone appeared, they could ring the buzzer. We would be in the room used for luggage and out of the road of any cameras.

Graeme told me that Lewis liked an older guy and had revealed to him he fancied me, after he learned that Graeme's husband was to appear. The night ahead was going to be busy!

I was next to useless that day at the conference, forgetting some key questions I'd planned to raise, as all I could think about was Stu, Lewis and of course, Graeme.

It all wrapped up at 3pm and there was a rush to leave from most of the delegates, either to catch their train or beat the heavy traffic on the motorway. We sat as Graeme checked his texts.

"That's Stu arrived at the hotel, he says he can't wait to meet you."

My insides were doing somersaults as he spoke, as the reality hit home.

"Don, Stu wants your mobile number, can I share it? Graeme asked.

"Why not?" I answered without thinking.

A minute later, my phone pinged and it was a text from Stu. It read 'Just to give you a taste' and had an attachment.

I clicked on it and sighed, as a pic of his hard cock appeared.

As Graeme said, it wasn't big but I loved the look of it. A purple head crowned his cut shaft. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Let's get back to the hotel and start the fun!" Graeme said excitedly.

The hall was empty as we stood to go. Graeme span me round and planted a huge kiss on my lips, his tongue probing deep.

"This will change your life forever, believe me. In a good way, don't worry."

We took a short cab ride back to the hotel, in silence, as I gathered my thoughts together. Tonight I would take my first cock in my arse and maybe not just one. I was as nervous as hell but so full of adrenaline, I just wanted to be fucked again and again.

The first person I looked for when we entered the hotel was Lewis but of course, he was off duty. It was a lady behind the desk and she made a point of reminding us that the room was only for two and that Stu was already there. I assured her that I had no plans to stay and that we were going to play cards.

As I got closer to the room, I felt my whole body shaking. Graeme noticed and held my arm, squeezing it gently.

"Don't worry Don, I know you're going to enjoy this." Graeme said in a seductive tone.

We reached the door and Graeme pinned me against the wall beside it. His lips were on mine in a flash and I submitted to his probing tongue. My hand automatically went to his crotch and I could feel the stirrings of his huge cock.

At that, the room door opened and a husky voice said "Get a room you two, preferably this one!"

I was in a bit of a whirl, after Graeme's sudden snogging and I gasped when I saw that the occupant of the room, Stu, was already naked with a raging boner. He was smaller in height than myself, at maybe 5'8" but he was quite a compact guy. He had a shaved head and brown eyes and a very hairy body, although he had shaved his pubes.

"Like what you see, Don?"

"You bet, especially that cock."

I could barely believe I was saying that. I was 100% straight until the night before. Now here I was, admiring a naked guy's cock, aware that he intended to fuck me!

"Don, get youself a quick shower whilst I reacquaint myself with my hubby."

Without waiting, he had Graeme in his arms and they were passionately kissing each other.

I went into the shower and made sure I was thoroughly clean. When I came out, Graeme was naked too, his delectable pole sticking out just asking for attention, which Stu was giving to it with his lips.

"Ah, here's the star of the show!" Exclaimed Stu. "Just lie on your front and i'll give you a treat."

I willingly complied, as Graeme positioned himself in front of me, giving me the chance to gratefully suck on him.

I then felt a wet dabbing at my arse and realised Stu was licking my hole. My God! It felt so good. His rough tongue was awakening senses I didn't know I had. No woman had ever licked my hole. Stu then tried putting a finger in, which I kind of resisted.

All of a sudden, Graeme produced a vial of what he described as 'poppers' and encouraged me to take a sniff. Within seconds I felt a relaxing of my muscles all over and Stu's tongue and fingers were working me, stretching me.

"Right, bitch, i'm making you mine."

I felt his cock rubbing at my hole and yes, I moaned with pleasure. Slowly but firmly he pushed into me. I was not pushing against him because my anal muscles were so relaxed. I was really enjoying him sliding in and out. I knew that his wouldn't be the last cock I'd try. My whole life had just been turned upside down but I wasn't complaining.

I was still sucking Graeme whilst being pounded and eventually he withdrew his cock and sprayed my face with his cum. He moved round to let Stu lick him clean, as Stu kept up his fucking rhythm.

I was aware that I was moaning words of encouragement to Stu and he was revelling in them. His thrusts were now longer, harder, deeper and I knew this would not be the last time I was fucked.

He slowed down suddenly and he clenched my hips tightly. He was going to cum!

When he did, I couldn't believe the feeling of his hot spunk splashing into me. He must have spurted four times before his cock slowly waned and he withdrew from my red raw but satisfied arse.

As Stu rolled away, he slapped my arse cheek hard.

"You were good for a first timer, born for cock I'd say. What about you Graeme?"

"Oh definitely. Another couple of fucks and I'll be in there."

That comment made me shudder with anticipation and I was looking forward to Graeme spearing me.

The mood changed somewhat as Stu was next to speak. "Right you," he said impersonally "get showered and get out. I've got some love to give my hubby."

I felt used at that point but not ashamed. I'd willingly entered into all of this and didn't regret a thing. I was looking forward to a little more fun with Lewis.

When I went downstairs, Lewis wasn't on reception. It was a different lady to before. Then I heard a voice from the couched area to my left.

"You looking for me Don?" A youngish voice asked.

I turned and there was Lewis, sat with his legs crossed, wearing a pink floral shirt and skinny jeans.

"Before you ask, I swapped shifts with Shona there. I thought maybe we could go out."

A day earlier and it would have been me chatting up the amply-bosomed Shona but now, all I wanted was to get inside Lewis's pants.

Lewis stood up and approached me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Get a room you two!" Shona said, laughing.

"His room would do me fine." I answered without thinking.

"Plenty of time for that. Do you fancy a bite to eat? And don't say my cock!" He laughed infectiously. I knew it was going to be a good night.

As we left the hotel, Lewis slipped his hand into mine and squeezed. "What do you fancy, Don?" He asked.

"Silly question but I'm easy." I replied, my voice dripping with lust.

"Let's forget food and head straight to my place."

"I'm game for that!" I replied eagerly.

"Graeme tells me you're new to sex with guys."

I blushed as I realised how true it was.

"Yes, I don't know what came over me."

Everything I said seemed to contain innuendo and I loved the way Lewis laughed softly.

We walked together up the back streets and I stopped him at one corner and pulled him into a doormouth.

Words were not required as we melted into each others arms. He started kissing my neck which I found such a turn-on. I gasped out "I want you to fuck me here."

"Wow! You're eager. You not worried about being seen?" Lewis questioned.

"We can fit behind the big wheelie bin."

I smiled and dropped my trousers, revealing I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I bent over without another word and could hear Lewis scrabbling to undo his belt and pull down his zip.

"You are such a sexy fucker, Don, promise you're staying the night."

"Only if you fill me with cum here."

I hadn't seen his cock, so had no idea of how long it was. Lewis rubbed the head against my tender, willing hole and I could tell it was thicker than Stu's. I groaned and pushed back onto it. It hurt like hell at first but then I started to enjoy it, as it entered further. After a bit, I could feel his balls smacking my arse and reckoned that Lewis had put eight inches inside me.

It was dead quiet in the street and our chances of being discovered were low. Lewis started to pump rhythmically as I sighed with pleasure. It was slow and steady, building speed as he went, until he started to fuck me hard. I thought I was going to pass out, before I heard him grunt and felt his legs stiffen. The next I knew, he was dumping his hot thick cum inside me. I had never been happier.

The rest of the night still awaited me.