All Comments on 'The Seaside Excursion Pt. 02'

by The_swallower

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s so true that you can never, ever, go back…Happened to me in stages—mommy, crossdressing, trans, cocksucking—the cocksucking I thought maybe once for a thrill—I was instantly and totally hooked…but once I got fucked, game over immediately..so so hot

JT

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4u9 months ago

I like the comment that somebody made that once you suck a cock you want more and more, once you get fucked you get turned for good. Have not had that experience. I guess I’m looking for that. Is that true? It once you get fucked, you’re ready to come out as a gay man bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It definitely took a while for me to understand…I have a very competitive intense working environment etc. etc… but suddenly it did make sense…away from work I craved the opposite—passivity, submission—suddenly the sexual side kicked in…it turned me on to be on my knees begging to suck and I also totally understood that being forcefully mounted, pushed down and penetrated would be the ultimate…I would come like a beta male too…my lover violently pumps and ejaculates into my hole…mine seeps out…more like a woman…and when he pulls out I’m there with my mouth open again…it’s beyond hot to understand this and want it..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_swallower@The_swallower
Married guy that loves to lick pussy, suck cock and eat cum. Despite my addiction to sucking, I am more than happy to top. Really love giving curious guys their first experience. Also into CD's and TS. Will wear panties and lingerie when sucking, if asked. Just the usual no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES