All Comments on 'The Second Chance Ch. 09'

by Niceallover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

Wow she really got lucky, maybe she should Jake altogether and exploit the Daisy line of info.

mrmatt24mrmatt2411 months ago

In my opinion Anne/Jean is too careless. Her actions and decisions during this chapter lead me to believe that Stacy and Jake’s plan is probably more likely to succeed than her plans of revenge.

I mean Anne/Jean accepts a drink (and I assume finishes it based on the fact that she is given another) from Jake even though she knows that Jake and Stacy have already drugged her twice before and literally just overheads their plans to do it again like 5 mins before. I know she at least pretended to drink the second one, but if the first drink was drugged the chapter probably would have ended with her giving in instead of leaving.

I also find the fact that she is drinking at all kind of stupid, especially since it was obvious that she would be dealing with some temptation. She chooses to drink a glass of Chardonnay due to not wanting too much alcohol in her system, but could have just chosen a water or something and said she didn’t feel like drinking. I feel like telling Jake from the beginning that she doesn’t drink would have been the best choice, especially given the circumstances that got her where she is. More of a minor thing, but the drink she accepts from Jake is a cocktail instead of another glass of Chardonnay which would make it harder to regulate her alcohol intake.

Not drinking probably would have helped with this, but she let things get too out of hand. When Daisy was trying to seduce her, she should have made it clear that she wasn’t interested in swinging. I feel like she could have done this and still gotten the information that she wanted. She had some many opportunities to stop things from going too far, but literally waited until the last second. I mean I know she was tipsy and relaxed, but she was literally feeling disgusted when Jake was nibbling her neck and still let things continue.

None of this is a big deal if you plan on having Anne/Jean’s plan fail, but based on what I’ve read, it seems like you are going to have everything work out for her. I feel like if you do go this route, she should realize that she has been careless and have her take steps to prevent it in the future.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Still waiting for you to write a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So this loving wife is practically creaming at the hands of the same people who ruined her life. And she had to force herself to to NOT jump on the dicks of the people she is trying to get revenge on. And the author is wondering why people reacted negatively at the first chapters since she was clearly the victim. If you want one of your characters to be treated like a victim from readers, write them like one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceallover@Niceallover
I am a avid reader of erotica. I have been writing for myself and I'm ready to publish! I love sex and I think I’m hyper sexual. I’ve been repressed all my life, it’s time to let go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES