All Comments on 'The Second Chance Ch. 10'

by Niceallover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You do really need an editor. Your style of writing is naive being very stilted and unnatural.

I would suggest you read plenty of classic literature and good modern novels. Hopefully your prose can then flow more naturally.

Your writing style does detract from an interesting storyline. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. I’ve really enjoyed the story so far. After everything Anne has been through. I’m hopeful for reconciliation.

But Robert needs to recognize that he was an ass, and quick to judge. He should question himself if he really deserves to have Anne back after treating her so harsh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC is a screwed up mess. Every time she gets off track and starts thinking of slutting around with strangers, she gets abused and falls deeper into the hole. She was dumb for looking at the video, knowing it was evil, but she did anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought this story was fantastic. Anne is crushed by the sex video and gives up on Robert getting back to the idea of being single again. She gives in to temptation and dates James but soon realizes that he is egoistic and trying to get into her pants even before he dumps his old girlfriend. I liked the background story on Linda. I was thinking you should write a story about her, she is an interesting character. I like your writing style, it really flows.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn good story... jumping to the next chapter...

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really good story, it is well written, and put together well.Niceallover mix it’s believable and the pace of the stories great. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceallover@Niceallover
I am a avid reader of erotica. I have been writing for myself and I'm ready to publish! I love sex and I think I’m hyper sexual. I’ve been repressed all my life, it’s time to let go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES