First Threesome

Story Info
My first threesome experience.
1.4k words
4.34
20.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a fantasy of a threesome but have not had the nerve to go through with it, not because of a jealousy issue. I love watching my man please another woman. I feel so turned on and want to join but just haven't pulled the trigger. I was finally ready.

I created a set of boundaries and hopped on Fetlife and posted, looking for a woman to give me my first experience.

A beautiful, sexy woman responded. We discussed what would happen and we decided to move forward.

I told my boyfriend, Scott to meet me at a hotel I had booked. i was looking forward to surprising him with a third. When he arrived he found me in his favorite lingerie, and Jennifer scantily clad in the bed together, gently kissing and exploring each others bodies. That was as far as we had gotten so far. I had not told my Scott what to expect and he was happily surprised. I got out of bed and approached him while Jennifer laid in the bed, seductively touching herself.

"Well, what's going on here?" He said with a grin. I didn't say anything, just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I felt his pants and could tell he already had an erection. I led him to the bed and sat him down. Jennifer slowly approached him and started stroking his arms. "You're right, he is even more good looking in person."

"Just wait till he has his way with you, you will love it."

I stand in between Scott's legs and let him

Run his fingers up my thigh and squeeze my ass. I got onto my knees and unzipped his pants.

"Let me show you how he likes his cock sucked and then he is all yours." She watched intently as I took his hard cock out and ran the tip of my tongue from the base of his cock, all the way to his head and then twirled it around his length and enveloped him with my lips. He groaned as I took him into the back of his throat. "Goooood girl" he said as I took my mouth off.

I looked at Jennifer and asked if she was ready. She got down on her knees next to me and we took turns worshipping his manhood. Our tongues sometimes met and I could tell Scott was enjoying it heavily.

I stand up and go sit on a chair and crossed my legs, enjoying the gentle pressure on my clit from squeezing my thighs together. I watched as he directed her to rise to her feet and he ripped her panties down as she stood in front of him between his legs. He grabbed her ass firmly and pulled her into him, he buried his face into her crotch and licked her clit. It was obvious she was enjoying his tongue as she rubbed his had and gently pressed his face into her. i knew what she was feeling. je was insanely skilled at his craft.

After a couple moments, he grabbed her waist and threw her onto her back on the bed. He pulled her legs apart and buried his face between her legs and licked vigorously. Her body was so responsive to what his mouth was doing to her. She became breathless and desparate for a release. My heart raced and I started getting wet knowing he was going to make her cum. I was so proud of him.

I rose and went to the bed where I sat next to her and and watched closely how he worked his tongue so expertly, flicking it over her swollen clit. I placed my mouth over her nipple and gently twirled my tongue around it. That seemed to put her over the edge and she whimpered "oh my god im going to cum!" right before the orgasm racked over her body.

"He has such a good tongue, doesn't he?" I asked her.

"Mmmm yesssss" she said breathlessly. While Scott watched, I crawled on top of her and we kissed passionately. At this point Scott was naked and I could see him out of the corner of my eye, watching us while he stroked his cock.

I kissed down her neck, over her pert breasts, her tummy, and found myself at the apex of her legs and gently traced slow circles around her clit. She gripped the sheets and threw her head back moaning in pleasure. I slid a finger into her wet pussy and massaged her gspot while I licked and massaged and hooked my fingers against her. It was then when I felt Scott's hard cock slide into my own wet pussy. His strong hands gripping my waist, thrusting at a moderate speed. I started to suck on Jennifer's clit as I was moaning and getting fucked from behind. She was coming close to another orgasm and I maintained my pace, I could feel another coming on and it became difficult to concentrate on Jennifer. I used my finger to caress her clit as I was moaning and taking his cock. Jennifer and I came hard at the same time.

"Do you want to try out her tight little pussy, daddy? I asked him as I looked up at him. He bit his lower lip and nodded as he slapped my ass and I switched positions with Jennifer. My legs were open and Jennifer first gently played with my clit as Scott slowly slid his cock into her. He groaned and we met each other's gaze.

"Is it nice and tight for you?"

"Mmmm yesssss"

"Does his cock feel good filling up your tight hole?" She grinned and moaned and said he felt so good inside her. She then started to lick my clit so expertly that I knew it would not be long for her to make me cum.

"You look like you like that, baby." Scott said as he continued to pleasure Jennifer.

I bit my bottom lip and moaned and nodded. "She is so close to making me cum!" She started to vigorously rub my clit as Scott fucked her harder. I had an intense orgasm and so did Jennifer.

"It's my turn to get fucked, daddy!" He laid on his back and pulled me onto him and I straddled him and moaned as his cock slid into me. He directed Jennifer to sit on his face and she did, facing me. I so loved watching his tongue flick over her swollen clit as I ground and rocked on his cock. I kissed Jennifer sensually and fondled her breasts and she used her fingers to play with my clit. Both Jennifer and I were loving what Scott was doing to us. It turned me on so much to see how good Scott was at making her cum and pleasing her while also pleasing me. Jennifer and I orgasmed together, once again. we were both so enjoying Scott, as well as each other.

"Do you love how she makes you cum? Tell me how much you love it as I kissed and sucked her nipples. She breathlessly said she loves his tongue and wants to be fucked. Scott got up and stood at the edge of the bed, grabbing Jennifer's weight, spinning her around and bent her over the bed, he ordered me to take the same position, head down, ass up, right next to her. He slid his cock into jennifer's pussy and firmly tugged on her hair as he fucked her. "You like that?" he growled. "Yessssss" she moaned.

He edged himself to the brink of an orgasm before he pulled out completely and sunk his cock into my waiting wet pussy. It felt so good and he leaned over and whispered "you know I love your pussy baby....what a very good girl you are, princess." Hearing those words made me feel goosebumps all over my body. I reached over and played with Jennifer's clit as she waited for another turn. He again brought himself close to cumming and pulled out. He bent down and started eating Jennifer's pussy from the back for a moment before he plunged himself into her again. He switched back and forth with us several times. Until he couldn't take the edging any longer and ordered us both on the floor on our knees in front of him.

Scott stroked his cock until he came, spraying his hot cum on each of our faces. We all laid together on the bed, spent. Pleasantly satisfied.