Jillin' It

Story Info
A woman masturbates to her husband's affair.
2.3k words
4.19
8.4k
15
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She splashed around in her panties, furiously tossing her bean under the pads of her finger tips, in the parking lot of Burger King.

She didn't intend for it to happen here. Not here. Not now. But this is where and when it ended up happening.

She had made a deal with her husband.

"You can sleep with Veronica if you want. But I have some stipulations."

Veronica was their neighbor a couple doors down. She was a few years younger than them and in good shape. Gym every day kind of shape. And she made sure everyone knew it too. Strutting around the neighborhood in those leggings of hers... everyday. Hoe's Hose or whatever brand it was.

Jill noticed. Her husband Tim certainly noticed. Everyone noticed. How could they not? She had one of those asses that clearly was the focus of every session at the gym. It stuck out from her tall slender athletic body as a statement piece. Almost like it would be out of place if it hadn't been so perfectly accentuated by every other sharp and firm curve of her body. She was Persephone personified. But with long brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Jill thought she was stunning. Sweet personality as well. Generally speaking. The two had gotten along swimmingly when they talked. Which was fairly often. They can become neighborly friends, and as a result, Veronica stopped over quite a bit for a chat.

It hadn't escaped Jill that she had been making eyes at Tim. Her husband Tim was a good looking man. Six foot one or something close to that. Broad shoulders, handsome face, wavy brown hair, and deep brown eyes.

Jill was no slouch herself, but she also knew she was no Veronica.

If she had been one of those wives that got jealous about this kind of thing, she might have been a nervous wreck and gone into full-on defensive mode. But honestly she wasn't. If she was jealous of anything it's that she didn't have a body like Veronica. But in more than one way. Not only did she want to be her, she also wanted her, carnally. So she couldn't blame her husband for also looking at her the way that men look at women like that. The way that SHE looks at women like that.

"Alright," Tim said. "What kind of stipulations are we talking about here?"

"For starters, you can't cum inside of her, that's mine," she said. "Not even in her mouth. Not even with a condom on."

"Ok," he seemed a bit puzzled. "So what am I supposed to do with it then, just hold back?"

"No, no baby," Jill said, "you can shoot it on her belly, back, tits, face, whatever. Just make sure you clean it up because I don't want her taking any of you home."

"Alright," he said, "is that it?"

"I want to watch," she said.

"Watch? How?"

"Those security cameras," she said "put one in our bedroom facing our bed and text me when you bring her into our room, so I can log in and watch."

"How do you know it's even going to go down in our room?" he asked.

"Because if it doesn't go down in our bedroom you're not going to let it go down at all, that's part of the stipulation."

And so it was.

Of course, when they set these conditions, they never expected when or even if it would happen. But the two of them had spoken openly about it with each other. She had told Tim she was bisexual and had messed around with a friend the summer before freshmen year in college. Even then it was brief, and they hadn't gotten that far. Just a little kissing and heavy petting under the shirt before her friend's mother walked in the room and they abruptly stopped. Her mother either having just missed seeing them or choosing to ignore what she saw. They were never sure which.

She had told Tim she always kind of regretted not being able to have a more solid experience with another woman. Just to try it out. But now that they were a little older, it seemed like any friends willing to try that kind of thing with her, had already grown past it.

She was so taken in by how good looking Veronica was, it stirred that desire in her again, and she thought that if she couldn't have her for herself, she could at least live vicariously through her husband. A man she loved dearly. Plus it would clearly please him.

She just had no idea that when Veronica finally made her move on her husband, it would be while she was on her lunch breaking eating a chicken sandwich in the parking of Burger King. But that's when the text message from her husband came in.

VERONICA. THINGS GETTING

He must not have had time for more than that. She pulled out her phone and loaded the security camera app. That's when she saw Veronica and her husband enter bedroom. All over each other, moving along as they were deep in kiss.

She had mixed feeling about this. On one hand, this is what her and Tim planned and hoped for. They had spent several nights laying in bed, talking about it, fantasizing about it. Those fantasies had been the lubrication to their own sex life lately. But now it was actually happening and only because Veronica had made an illegal move on her husband without knowing the two of them had hoped for this to happen.

"That bitch," she thought.

But it quickly passed as she watched her husband unwrap the gift she gave to him in the form of this other woman on their marital bed. The thought made her hot. She wanted to be there too. She wanted to unwrap her as well. But all she could unwrap was her chicken sandwich.

"Fuck," she said. Frustrated and increasingly turned on. Chicken sandwich on the passenger seat now.

Thank the gods she had at least wore a skirt to work today.

She tossed her hips around and worked it up her a bit to reveal the white triangle of fabric between her thighs. A slight wet spot had formed.

She quickly darted her eyes around to see if anyone was watching. Luckily she had parked her car at the rear of the lot, up against the back wall. The back windows of her SUV were tinted, but still she wasn't taking any risks. Keeping her phone low, down in the center console.

Most people had parked next to the building, but she liked her privacy while she ate and listened to her audiobooks or read on her phone.

She got an hour lunch break, so that was good. Tim had however long he wanted. He worked from home and set his own hours. Veronica meanwhile was part of that multi-leveling marketing company that sold those leggings she always worn. So she also worked from home most days. Hence the two of them in the bedroom in the middle of a weekday afternoon. Her coming over for God knows what reason and seducing Tim while he was home alone.

Jill didn't care about any of those details right now. She could see her husband pulling off those leggings as Veronica laid at the end of their bed. She watched her husband get down on his knees at the end of that bed and pull away her panties to reveal that perfect fleshy mound, waxed, perhaps lasered clear of any hair.

She watched as her husband put his fingers to it. She could see the moist string of her sticky lubrication that attached itself between her and him as he pulled his finger from it. She watched as he put it into his mouth and tasted it. She could almost taste it herself just watching him.

She had moved her fingers to the triangle patch of soft white cotton between her legs, rubbing the wet spot that had appeared, and had only gotten bigger. She had yet to work her way under. But she was pushing on it harder and harder. Her clit reaching out from underneath to meet her fingertips. Growing thicker and harder. She needed to get under the hood soon and let it out.

Her husband's mouth was on the woman in their bed. His tongue running up her slit. She had never seen her husband do that from this angle before. Damn did he look good. His shirt was off but his slacks still on.

He pushed her legs up to get her to spread for him. She could see the other woman's flower open up.

"Fucking perfect," she said under her voice as she stared intently into the small screen. So amazed at the symmetry of Veronica's womanhood that the restaurant behind her could be on fire and she wouldn't have noticed.

The heat coming off her screen was too strong and it was building on her seat.

She began to push her panties to the side to touch herself skin to skin, but the pushback from the elastic was too much to be enjoyable, so she reached her hand up and went in from the top down.

Now she could feel the full wetness her body had been making for her. She wanted to put it on Veronica's mouth. To make her taste what she had done to her. But all she could do is slap at it with three fingers and hear the wet smacking as she observed the two of them.

He had come over the top of her, kissing down on her, and then rolled her on top of him. Only her bra still on as she now sat on his trousered cock. But she was reaching into the center of it, unsnapping it, dropping the blue lace bra to the bed.

Jill couldn't believe her eyes, barely a motion in Veronica's breasts as they were released from their blue bondage. As if the tits had been holding the bra to form instead. Their perfectly sculpted shape. Firm and unforgiving. Dark pink areolae and nipples soft and supple.

She watched as the other woman worked her way down her husband, releasing his belt and pulling open his trousers.

She watched as Veronica's eyes widened, pulling her husband's cock from its holding place, already plump with anticipation.

She rubbed herself more and more as Veronica slipped her tongue around in zig zags across her husband's cock, tasting the surface in a big white smile before sliding the hardened tip between her lush lips.

Somehow in all of this, his pants had found their way to the bedroom floor. Jill had not noticed how, and she doubted they did either. But now it was time for the big show.

Veronica had slid her way back up on top of Tim. The shaft of his cock in her clenched fist. One knee on the bed and one raised in order to work his pole into herself as she hovered over him. It didn't take much work. He slid right into her. Jill could see how wet Veronica was. If only Veronica knew how wet Jill was.

The other woman moved in waves on top of her husband. It was mesmerizing watching those tight cheeks of hers clenching in and out from her camera's three-quarter view of the bed in high definition. Jill couldn't help but to clench her own ass in and out and she continued the frenzied circular motion on her girl downstairs.

Jill was breathing heavy now. As were they.

She hoped her husband remembered her first stipulation. Though she could not have blamed him if he busted his nut in her right then and there. Jill doubted she herself could hold back from that motion and that ass if it had been on top of her. She would have blown her load inside of her for sure. Not having a dick, aside.

But still, she hoped her husband could resist. That was her cum after all. It belonged to her. Every last drop of it.

As she rubbed herself off, her husband turned Veronica over onto her back, and released himself onto her belly. A full load of whitish spunk working its way all over her and into her belly button as she lay there.

That's when Jill released herself into her panties. Poor panties. There was no containing it. She even needed to brace herself with one hand against the ceiling of her SUV as her orgasm peaked and her hips thrusted upwards, as if they wanted to shoot her out of the sunroof.

She knew she would have to go back to work and sit in her juices, but she didn't care. It had been worth it.

She watched her husband collapse over on the bed next to Veronica. That's when she decided to text him with some instructions.

Later that night when she got home, he had dinner waiting for her, as promised in his return text. They both ate and enjoyed it immensely. When the meal was done, she spoke up again.

"And the other thing?" Jill asked.

"Ah, yeah."

Tim walked into the other room and when he came back, he dangled Veronica's blue lace panties on his finger. They were coated in her juices. The result of her excitement for Tim.

"Those are going in my purse for next time," Jill said. "That way I can taste her when you do."

As would be the case, next time.

But in time, Veronica and Jill would get to talking, and Jill would reveal some secrets that Veronica would be shocked to hear, at first. But then embrace. In more ways than one, as the two got to be very good friends.