The Second Sharing of Linda

Story Info
The Duke and the gang get Linda again.
1.4k words
3.94
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit pissed the night Richard, Dennis, and I shared Linda. You see Richard had gotten busted by his other girlfriend fucking Linda and she was friends of my girlfriend.

As the story came out, I lost my then-girlfriend. It was not that I was not guilty, because I was guilty as fuck, but she was a prude and not much had happened besides some feeling up and finger fucking.

Richard dropped Dennis and me at the park down the street from Linda's place because it is just not good form to show up in picking up a slut with two other guys from her parent's place.

Within minutes Richard and Linda arrived to pick up Dennis and me. Four of us were on the bench seat in that old Ford pickup heading back to the motel where we had shared Linda the first time.

Linda was already excited about getting cum filled and fucked good and hard again and was squiring back and forth between Dennis and my cocks while Richard drove.

Richard got us to the motel and in he went to see his desk clerk friend. Linda continued to play with Dennis and me as she wanted dick. Richard came out of the office and was pissed.

It seems that the first and only time we got the room the desk clerk was not ready for the fact that the hotel had to replace the mattress from being soaked through by a young squirting slut. So there we were. Three dicks and one set of holes all itching to fuck and nowhere to do it was my thought.

Richard said he had an idea and began to drive. The next thing I knew we were on some damn powerline right of way in the middle of nowhere when he stopped.

We all climbed out of the cab and Linda was out of her pants and on her knees by the time I got to the back of the truck.

Richard was saying to Linda that she bad slut for squirting all over the place and ruining our arrangements at the hotel. She glanced at me out of the corner of her eyes and said she could not help it as she was silenced by Richard's cock as he began fucking her throat.

Dennis and I moved in closer to Richard and Linda never missed a beat as she began switching between all three cocks with her mouth and hands.

By this time and I am not sure exactly how but it was decided that I would get under Linda and she would mount my cock and Richard and Dennis would fuck her pussy while I was in her ass.

Linda began lowering herself onto my cock as between her slobber and wetness I easily slipped in. Richard began fucking her pussy as Dennis was still fucking her throat. Linda came almost instantly. Her ass and pussy gripping and releasing Richard and me.

I began driving into her ass as hard as I could because she was cumming again and it was exactly what she needed as she exploded in a gushing squirt on Richard's chest and drenched my balls and all the while she had Dennis's cock in her throat.

Richard told her it was this shit that made her a bad slut who could never be taken to a hotel again and that she would always be field hands fuck. Being fucked in fields by who would ever use her loose holes.

This again caused her to squirt another gushing orgasm and her eyes roll back in her head according to Dennis who came in her mouth.

Richard kept his degradation up on Linda as she squirted again and Richard nutted deep in her young fertile pussy.

Linda rolled to her side with me still buried in her ass. I slipped out of her ass and grabbed her legs as I pinned her to the ground and buried my cock in her cum filled pussy.

With her legs spread wide and pinned behind her ears, I began pounding her pussy and told her that this pussy had cost me, my girlfriend. She moaned back that "I know you would rather have this pussy squirting on you than finger fucking that prude."

This drove me to pound her pussy harder and she was again squirting on my cock.

The bickering back and forth as I did. I had made up my mind that I was going to pound this pussy until she was in China.

I also realized that the degradation had had an effect on her and I began telling her she was going to be nothing but whore for guys who could not afford a hotel.

Linda squirted again almost instantly.

I told Linda " You are such a sloppy slippery fuck I can not even cum in your worthless pussy!" and she squirted yet again.

Linda tapped out and said she needed a drink. Richard handed her a bottle of water and then said to her " Slut it is a long walk home from here and you are going to drain all three of these cocks before I take you back home!"

Linda began sucking Richard's cock as I mounted her from behind with her on her hands and knees. The rhythm grew as she was pushed and pulled between our cocks and I finally emptied my balls deep in her young fertile pussy.

Richard moved to mount Linda's ass and said this was a first and I was like what are you talking about. He said, "until the hotel night Linda had only been a two-hole whore. You got her ass cherry last week Jim."

I guess the reason Linda had not said anything was that she was busy with Dennis's cock in her throat again.

We all took Linda's ass that night. I deposited my second load of cum in her pussy again. Richard and Dennis deposited their second loads for Linda in her ass.

She was laying on the ground leaking cum when she looked up and said to me "Jim make me squirt again!" I present her with my spent cock and said "if you can make it hard, I can make it squirt."

I could tell Linda was desperate to get that high of a squirting orgasm because of the aggressiveness of her sucking.

Richard told her that she was going to be late for her curfew and she took my cock out of her mouth and said it would be worth it.

Richard and Dennis moved back in to get their cocks sucked.

Watching this young slut work the magic of her body on cocks was what turned me on. Her taking of the cocks in any hole at any time was indeed magical.

Seeing her stuffed airtight and with cum running down her chin or leaking from her holes was what made me want to claim her even more.

Of course, at my age, I did not realize that these were the things that were indeed doing it for me.

I was hard again and pounding Linda's sweet young fertile pussy. Linda alternated between Richard and Dennis's cocks in her throat. She began to squirt again on my cock and was clamping down like a slut possed.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as the waves of pleasure rocked her world.

Richard and Dennis stroked their cocks over her face as they watched her world explode in the bliss of colors as she was squirting about every fourth stroke from my cock.

Richard and Dennis began spunking Linda's face and this caused me to howl like a wolf and deliver my seed deep in her fertile pussy.

We were all spent and false dawn was cresting the morning sky. We managed to drag our asses to the pickup and pile in where Linda began to want to clean up Richard and Dennis's mess from her face and Richard told her no!.

He said "You are a slut and should wear the cum with pride," Linda simply smiled.

We pulled up at her house around 5:15 in the morning and got Linda out of the truck and helped her sneak into her parent's house with the cum still drying on her face.

Apparently, Linda was so well fucked and used she fell asleep laying on her bed with cum still leaking from her holes and on her face.

Her mother was not happy with Linda at all the next day, but that is nothing compared to how she felt when she discovered that Linda was pregnant a few short weeks later and Linda had no idea which one of us could be the father.

******

End

The writer never did see or hear from Linda ever again. Based on true events.