A GO GO Topless Bar and My wife

Story Info
My Wife a Topless Dancer.
1.9k words
3.81
8.4k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

I was surprised my wife actually did apply for a job as a topless dancer and went to work dancing as one! She had dance topless one time during a amateur night event and I loved it.

A little background I would always stop at the go go joint out side of town on my way home on Friday nights, I would never stay very long, just long enough to get a nice hard on while getting entertained by the dancers showing off their titties. The women were always attractive and very new at dancing topless for the audience. This go go joint was one of the first dance topless clubs in our local area and just outside of town and the city ordinances.

With me being young at the time and always horny plus having a beautiful young wife that was equally horny and more than willing, made it easy for me to fuck her brains out every chance I got. Every Friday I would always arrive home with a very stiff bulge in my pants and would grab my wife and kiss her while pressing my hard on against her body.

She would always say, I know where you have been, but she didn't minded that I stopped by there, because she always received the benefits from my brief stops at the new go go bar.

We had only been married a little over five years at the time and I was always thinking of different ways, things and places to take her where we could have interesting sexual encounters and to make our sex life better and since her brother had moved in with us she had been going topless at home for a few months at my request. She had also told me that she had fantasy and liked the idea of be topless in front of a bunch of horny men and make some money on the side and that being a topless dancer might just be another way to satisfy her fantasy. I did have her dance topless on one occasion but every night was something different.

I told her that a fantasy was one thing, and dancing in front of a bunch of horny men full time who had been drinking or auditioning could lead to situations that might not end with the pleasure of her fantasy. That's when I told her that I would support her decision 100 percent because I really enjoy seeing other men seeing and looking at her breasts.

The next thing I know she was talking about applying for a job at the new topless go go bar outside of town. Like most men including myself I have fantasized about my wife being a topless dancer more than once. The thought of this happening was always quite a turn on for me, and the thought for her was equally so.

So the other night she told me she thought enough about it and was going to apply for a job at the go go bar. She told me that she found the perfect place. It was outside of town, far enough away so that no one would know her, and besides it would only be part time anyway. Know one would know her and it was the only topless bar around.

I wanted her to really do it so I told her that she would never go through with applying for a job like that let alone actually dance topless in front of a bunch of strange men every night. My comment only seemed to make her want to prove me wrong and she could really do it after all besides people had seen her topless tits at home when they stop by.

Now you have to understand that my wife even though she was in her late 20s, was just getting over being naively innocent, and only looked at this like many of the other things I had got her to do in that it would be an enjoyable and pleasurable sexual experience, ending much like all of my fantasy's.

When the day came, she had bought some very sexy red and black Lacey see through underwear. She said, that she did not want to go by herself, and to prove to me that she had actually gone and applied for the job, she asked me to take her to the audition. I agreed and I thought she was thinking that I would discourage her from actually going through with her threat. So I used

reverse psychology on her and it seemed the more I tried to talk her out of it the more determined she was to go through with it. My plan was working and I told myself if she gets the job I was going to tell everyone I know about it.

What she didn't know was, that in the unincorporated area where this topless go go joint was located there were no laws or ordinances prohibiting dancers from not only topless dancing but also bottomless as well. It was in the late evening when we parked in the club. I was surprised when she got out with the little bag her outfit was in and walked right into the building. I think she had expected me to stop her, and was surprised when I didn't. She told me that I could watch her audition and tell her how her performance was and any suggestions on how to be more erotic.

After her addition she told me what, had happened. Their were several guys, a bouncer and two black helpers she did not know at the time that they were involved and maybe one other a bartender. One of which told her where she needed to go. Three other girls were already there for the audition, she thought all of them were younger better looking and had a more shapely body than she did. Their was an older woman that was doing the interviews and would decide who would get the job and who would not.

All three of the girls would get to do their dancing, they got to pick their own music and could dance the way they thought would help them get them the job. All of them were in a small dressing room just off the dance floor, and my wife was the last to enter. This older gal who she thought might be the wife of the owner, was talking with the other girls about their costumes and what was expected of them.

Now you have to remember that this was the middle 90s and all of the dos and don't s had not yet been established as this like the

Go Go were all relatively new in town. In the dressing room she was told to put her costume on and to get undressed right there in front of all the other girls. These girls had already done so and were just setting there waiting and watching my wife disrobe.

Normally this would not have been a problem, to get undressed in front of other women, but the setting and circumstances of auditioning for a job as a topless go go dancer made her quite uncomfortable, and a little embarrassed especially when this older gal leaned over and started fooling around with first her lacy black and red top squeezing her small breasts and then her briefs in front of the other girls, as if this was an everyday thing, and said oh I am just checking the fit as I can see by the tags you have just bought them and pulling on one said you ought to remove these before you dance.

My wife was at the time only 29 yrs old but as I said very naive, thinking that this was a normal thing that went along with applying for a job like this and allowed this woman to feel her up right in front of the other three girls.

The music started and the first girl danced but towards the end of the dance she turned around wiggled her bottom to the music and stepped out of her bottoms leaving it bare ass naked. My wife almost choked as she thought this place was only a topless go go club. Quickly the next girl did almost the exact same thing, the same was followed by the last girl. Until it was my wife's turn. By this time both the bouncer and several other men including the two black ones along with the bartender were crowding around the stage. They had been watching the girls dance and were giving each of the girls a big hand as they finished. The older gal had been first standing next to the dressing room, and then was down on her knees, on the stage and had been watching the girls very close as they danced. She had also been giving tips and suggestions on how to improve their dancing.

Finally it was was my wifes turn to dance. She loved to dance especially the fast and wild stuff that was popular at the time, but I was never the rock and roll king and always preferred to slow dance or let her dance with someone else. So this was her chance to really let it hang out.

She had after seeing the bottoms come off the first girl, had almost decided to put her clothes back on and leave but the music and excitement along with her fantasy of dancing topless in front of men was overpowering, as I said before she loved to dance but could be a klutz sometimes. She said the lights seemed to be much brighter when she took the dance floor.

She tried to do her best and later said she had been over exuberant and when it came time to remove her bottoms she almost tripped by catching her heel on the skimpy bottoms. She thought she had done okay especially when the men had given her some loud applause, were whistling and had been giving her more than some approving looks, at the very end of her dance she swung around the poll totally nude with these bright lights on just her, the feeling was incredible and something she had never experienced.

She felt that all the other girls did better, and after the the older gal said, well your dance was okay but you need more practice and that she would give her a call when they decided on which of the girls they would hire. My wife figured that this meant her chances were slim to none in getting the job, and that it was just as well as she had not planned on dancing bottomless anyway. I enjoyed it seeing her landing strip in full view of others.

I was quite surprised when coming home after swing shift several days later at about 12.00 AM on a Friday night she met me at the door wearing the red and black see through lacy outfit she had worn for the audition. She told me that she wanted to dance just for me, soft sexy music and a low dim lights followed as she tried to act as sexy and as raunchy as possible while taking off what little she wore, and was soon telling me that she got the job as a topless dancer and they wanted her to start right away. I asked her if she was going to strip completely and she told me it would depend on the crowd. She did tell me that the two black helpers had asked her if they could feel her up and I told her that she should let them. Hoping that she would fulfill one of my fantasy's of watching her getting fucked by black cocks. In the end they got to feel her up but she didn't let them fuck her.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers