All Comments on 'The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 04'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Sweet Jesus you're Killing Me!!!!

But I'm loving every delicious minute of it!

Oh dear,I could tell this series is gonna be one of my favorites by far....and btw,the the title was perfectly fitting...."hard time" indeed haha,well you left me feeling one of those things by the end of this one.Those boys are in for some special punishment for spying on their teacher.I liked the part when their first job was to clean up her closet area,lol that place need a thorough cleaning after those two were in there..

The best part in this chapter for me is bringing in her mom!! Oh god it's like you read my mind....You must include her in the rest of the series.Please.....And when you included the part where their working at the Zoo! Oh fuuuck that got me worked up just as much as having mom involved....

ESPECIALLY that whole Zebra/penis talk.....Dear god I,didn't want it to end....

Once again! 5stars AND Thank you for this tease of a chapter and waiting with baited breath for part 3.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

There are at least 100 ways she could have punished them that would have made for a sexier story than this. Ogling animals? Really? Shouldn't this story at least be categorized under "non-human"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous