The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 08

Story Info
Kimmy's hooters do the trick.
1.3k words
4.32
7.1k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun slowly started to dip beneath the tree line, the leaves on Darla's Kentucky Yellowwoods blowing gently in the warm, early-evening breeze.

Only fitting for the party to drift outside for the remainder of the night.

"Who are your neighbors?" Gwen asked with concern, and a hint of tickled amusement.

Darla answered that question with a question.

"Why?" she asked her mom.

"Because of the full-frontal male nudity that is on display here," Gwen finished with gusto.

Darla and Trish looked at each other and smiled.

Dylan informed that his family lived on the left, and they were all at a yard sale and then going to dinner.

And, as for the Kennedy's...

"They're cool. Don't worry about it," Darla answered with self assurance, speaking of her neighbors. "And besides, they'll only see if they're being nosey."

Her logic seemed sound.

But it appeared, after all, that Darla, Trish and possibly Kimmy as well, wanted to push the men out of their comfort zone a bit, to make them tip-toe new boundaries, for the enjoyment of the women.

"Okay, so, let's pair up," Darla announced. "We're gonna have a three-legged race. I'll just monitor things, but I want everyone else to find a partner."

Dylan and the busty Kimmy paired up, Buck and Trish seemed a good match, and Gwen gravitated towards Herman, given their teamwork in the Crab Walk display.

"We are gonna win," Gwen taunted to the others, competitive juices beginning to flow.

Darla went down the line and tied everyone together. She fastened two sets of rope to each pair, one around the calves and one around the thighs.

"So we go down to the fence and then turn around and come back?" asked Kimmy, as Dylan couldn't help but glance down at her large breasts, which were pushing out her cute-purple top quite nicely.

"Yep," Darla said in an upbeat fashion.

There really was no need for further explanation.

All that was needed was for someone to announce: ready, set, go.

And Darla did the honors.

****

Buck and Trish flew out of the gate, taking the early lead. They seemed to work well together, hopping and bursting forward in a certain kind of rhythm.

Dylan and Kimmy were okay, moving ahead well for a moment, then struggling to get back in tandem.

Dylan's attention was stolen away by Kimmy's big, bouncing breasts, which seemed to distract his every move.

But the pair that was really lagging behind was Gwen and Herman. They just couldn't seem to get on the same page. When one moved forward, the other stopped. When the other moved forward, the other stopped. They even veered off in the wrong direction at one point, nearly tripping into the flower garden.

"Watch where you're going!" Gwen shouted, inevitably blaming Herman, but it was all in good fun.

"I'm trying," he fired back.

Buck and Trish won the race, immediately high-fiving each other for their efforts.

Dylan and Kimmy settled for second, and Gwen and Herman had just touched the fence and begun to turn around and hit the final stretch.

This allowed everyone to just watch the troubled duo, who struggled with every out-of-place step.

Laughter intensified as they approached, and Gwen herself was reduced to fits of chuckles. She surrendered to the moment.

"Ugh, last place!?" she shouted as the pair finally finished.

"Mom, you did well," Darla encouraged. "The three-legged race is not an easy feat."

A long list of excuses began to pour fourth. Gwen was miffed.

"Well, we had some tiny hills and divots in our way, we were next to the flower garden so we ran out of room at one point..."

"And," Gwen went on, having to raise her voice level in order to talk over the laughing, "you should have really used three sets of rope on us."

If there was any doubt what she was referring to, she cleared that right up.

"That thing was flopping all over the place," she complained, referring to Herman's hyperactive appendage. "I couldn't concentrate!"

Gwen's frustrated demeanor only made her comments that much funnier.

"You gotta strap that thing down next time," she argued, finally beginning to find humor in the situation, and shrug off the last-place finish.

"You gotta tether it, like a blimp," Buck laughed, as the others followed suit.

Herman played to the crowd, swiveling his hips to make his penis swing side to side.

"You're hitting MY leg with it," Gwen laughed, beginning to crack up.

Herman kept entertaining Gwen with his swiveling, the beautiful brunette glancing down at his endowment with a beaming smile, while Kimmy spoke up about something else.

"Speaking of distractions," she announced, as Darla untied the two. "Dylan was staring at my 34 C's the whole race..."

Dylan backed away and had a look of shame on his face, a look that was quickly replaced by excitement.

"I want you to beat off for me," Kimmy boldly instructed. "I'll shake these for ya."

Darla and Trish encouraged Dylan further, saying that he was the only one of the three yet to cum.

Kimmy aroused - and tortured - young Dylan even more by removing her purple top, revealing a satin, white bra that was pushed to the limit.

"Oh, dear God," he muttered.

Kimmy laughed, and began to shake.

Dylan began to stroke.

"Beat that meat! Beat that meat! Beat that meat!" Darla and Trish cheered.

Dylan stroked his modestly-sized but fierce erection with tremendous velocity, as Kimmy gyrated and shook and jostled all about, her bosoms nearly popping the straps on her enticingly sexy garment.

"Oh, God, I' gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Dylan announced in a hectic, uneven voice.

Spurts of ejaculate spouted from his hardened pole and decorated the grass below.

"Keep cumming for me, Dyl," Kimmy encouraged, still shaking, while Dylan was still stroking.

Another spurt and another, Dylan's thick, white eruption a lengthy one indeed.

"Oh, that was amazing, buddy," Kimmy congratulated him, putting her purple top back on.

Dylan felt like he finally joined the party, given Buck and Herman's eruptions earlier. He was finally part of that group.

****

The party went on past 11.

They stayed outside a bit to watch the fireflies, but after that returned inside.

More drinks and snacks were consumed, all the while the men remained completely nude. It felt so natural at this point.

Darla had to ask.

"Well, Mom, what did you think of your first CFNM adventure?" she asked, proud to have given her mom such a present.

"Well...lemme first say that when you first mentioned CFNM, I was not familiar with it," she admitted. "And I was a sex education instructor for years! But I guess it's a certain fetish that slipped through the cracks, that I was not made aware of.

"You described it along the lines of a male strip show or male exhibitionism. Which is true. But I think after watching and interacting with these three lovely young men, I do think there's a certain level of submissiveness, and I find that awfully endearing. I really do.

"The guys were fun, easy-going. And some of the moments they created were absolutely wild. I had a ball, I really did. And in keeping with the CFNM theme as you described, that being Clothed Female Naked Male, there wasn't a hint of female nudity. Yet complete, full-frontal male nudity everywhere you looked. That was a refreshing change.

"Unless you count Kimmy's dancing, which I don't wanna take anything away from (laugh)."

Kimmy smiled.

"But even that, I have to say, was very much PG-rated when compared to, uh, when compared to the men..."

Darla was overjoyed with her mom's reaction.

"So, you would consider going to a party with us?" Darla posed.

Gwen didn't take long to answer.

"Oh, yes, absolutely. I'd love to," she answered gladly.

"I already know you two are on board," Darla said, looking at Buck and Dylan.

"Yeah, I think they already gave their answer, in heavy spurts," Trish teased.

The night was ending, but there was an overwhelming sense of things just beginning.

TO BE CONTINUED...