All Comments on 'The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 08'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Im Definately on board too!

Another fun chapter from you and yes! I had a double dose of reading these two parts and beating MY meat right along with Dylan lol......

Oh man,that "party" is gonna be so epic I'm salivating from my mouth & leaking from my tip in anticipation....More so that Gwen will be there and hopefully Kimmy & Trish's moms get an invite as well.....I mean tommorow is Mother's Day right? It would only be fitting hehe.

As usual.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s and can't wait to read the rest.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please comeback soon,

Would love too see more of your stories soon please comeback.

tadams587tadams587over 3 years ago

Hi DIANA RETNUHVEK, I love your stories involving cfnm. The ones that have young stepsons getting caught in some cfnm situations with their step mom, step sister, and sometimes the rest of the family & community. My favorites, I read often, at times build up to the characters crossing the incest line, though the son doesn't always receive the same physical pleasure he is willing or trained to give. While other stories keep it at cfnm and handjobs or penis milking.

Anyways, Another cfnm author I read from, natalieprendergast, Has been MiA for a while. There is a rumor it was you & you've changed your pseudonym. I love the series Summer of '77. Although, it ended too soon.

Please give us more. We wanna read more of Adam's exposures. Have the step-sister Rachel see him next, perhaps she'll "milk" those huge nuts dry, or even give Adam a basic lesson in yoga or two.

Have him gets locked out nude. or due to some unfortunate events he ends up nude at the office,

while co-workers of Natalie brought their daughter or neice to work day. Perhaps on a snow day his large nuts gets him "stuck" outside till "help" arrives.

Have Adam's friends in the buff, kissing Natalie's ass. perhaps she gives them all some some spankings; or more. Perhaps

His neighbors niece's or Rachel's friends see Adam in the buff. Perhaps Dick takes his swimsuit by mistake leaving adam with one too big.

Reading more stories of the character "Dick" would be fun too. Even if it ends with some of the men becoming bisexuals, I'd love to read it.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 2 months ago

>Big, bouncing breasts

>34C

...WTF? None of these girls are bigger than a C-cup? And you think that a C-cup is MASSIVE?

Diana, I'm starting to wonder if you've even been around other women...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous