The Secret Life of Darla Kensington Ch. 07

Story Info
Walk this way.
2k words
4.5
5.1k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beef Burger Bob's first opened in the 1950's as the Iceberg Drive In.

A little backstory - Bob and Tony Babcock bought the Iceberg in 1972. Over time, they expanded it into a restaurant and renamed it with the nickname that their customers had given to Bob.

Darla, who frequented the establishment, had purchased some raw burgers for grilling and was looking forward to serving them up.

Only the best on special occasions.

*****

As everyone munched away on their burgers and dogs, Darla and Kimmy found infinite humor in one of Gwen's offhand remarks.

"Mom, mom, repeat what you just said to me and Kimmy," Darla insisted, holding back more chuckles.

"What?" Gwen asked innocently.

"Mom, just do it," Darla begged.

"I said I have a huge bush that needs to be trimmed," Gwen repeated, causing Darla and Kimmy to break up laughing again, with Buck, Dylan and Herman following suit.

"Do you," Herman questioned, with a wide grin.

"I do! Right out front of my house, and it's getting in the way of my driveway. It's this HUGE bush," Gwen went on, as cute as ever. "It's a chokeberry bush - "

The laughter intensified to such a level that Gwen's voice was completely drowned out.

Finally, she caught on.

"Oh, come on, you know what I meant," she argued, but playing along with the joke.

"So, just to clarify, you were talking about a bush out in front of your house, and not...," Herman offered.

Gwen smiled.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Darla's mom teased in such a naughty fashion.

That wasn't the end of the discussion.

"Well, if Darla's is any indication," Kimmy remarked, her cherry wine cooler kicking in.

Darla nudged her friend, but Kimmy continued.

"Darla had the biggest bush on the entire Jayhawk softball team," Kimmy gushed.

Darla just laughed, not exactly embarrassed by the statement.

"Oh, Gaw-hawd," Gwen replied, cracking up herself.

"You were so proud, too," Kimmy added.

Buck and Dylan just wanted to return to the closet and have a private moment, with thoughts of Darla.

"Y-you played softball at Kansas?" Buck managed to say.

"I did," she smiled.

Buck immediately nudged his best chum.

"Dude, that big ass in a pair of those tight softball pants those college players wear? Holy crap, dude," he went on.

"Neatly trimmed and manicured, I'll add," Kimmy went on, "but just hu-uge (laugh)..."

The sexual chit-chat went on deep into the afternoon, keeping everyone loose and giddy and also building towards a climactic finish to the day's events.

*****

The group had so much fun with Trivial Pursuit earlier, so why not play another round?

Again, Gwen was cleaning up.

"I can't believe you didn't know it was Peter the Great," she chastised Herman.

All three guys were standing alongside one another, a feeling of solidarity beginning to build.

The women relaxed on the sofa, with Trish going back and forth between the family room and kitchen, glad to be mixing drinks for everyone.

"Who was Peter the Great?" Herman laughed.

"He was a Russian ruler!?" Gwen reported dutifully. "Herman, ya know he taxed any citizen with a beard? Can you imagine (laugh)?"

"Eh, I don't know anything about rulers," Herman remarked, but with a wry smile, a thought suddenly popping into his head.

"Hey, I'm a ruler!," he belted out. "Well...one inch short anyway."

"Ohff," Gwen laughed, her face flushing a light shade of red, inevitably glancing down upon Herman's outsized penis, the source of the joke.

Darla leaned back in her seat with a grin.

"My mom was shocked with the size of her penis, Herman," she informed. "She (laugh)...she pulled me into the kitchen earlier and asked me about it."

"You didn't know about Herman's 11-inch penis?" Trish said in a mockingly casual tone, returning with a tray full of ice-cream floats.

Gwen just shook her head with a smile.

"You guys are nuts," she said.

Herman made her blush even more by casually rolling his hips, causing his flaccid but enormous tool to sway lewdly from side to side, smacking his thighs.

Gwen broke up laughing.

"You should see it hard," Dylan felt compelled to say. "Trish and Darla played ring toss with it."

Kimmy and Gwen were tickled to death by the imagery.

"I imagine that thing must grow into quite a beanstalk," Gwen remarked with a hint of sweetness and wonder in her voice.

Darla felt it best to just show her.

"Get it hard for her," she instructed, her mom laughing but not objecting. "Let her see you at full mast."

Gwen watched with wonder as Herman obediently stroked his impeccably large unit to even more impressive dimensions.

"Well, I can see they let you keep your nightstick," Gwen remarked with a grin, referring to Herman's time as a cop.

Herman didn't stop stroking his massive prick until it stretched out before him like an extended drawbridge, bouncing ever so slightly up and down, with just a bit of precum dripping from its enormous, bulbous head.

Kimmy leaned in closer. It was the first time she ever saw Herman's humongous tool as well.

Gwen marveled at its proportions.

"Herman, do me a favor," she beckoned, casually uncrossing her legs and then crossing them again. "Press it down against your leg. That's it, like that."

She was tickled to death by the result she got.

"Look at that," she gasped. "It's not far from reaching his knee."

Buck and Dylan felt a certain camaraderie beginning to develop with their older mentor, and cheered him on.

"Biggest dork in all of Kansas," Buck relished.

"I would certainly hope so," Gwen belted out. "I'd be scared to think there's something bigger out there."

Herman let go of his massive erection, as it unavoidably bounced around wildly.

"For the record, it does not reach my knee," he wanted to clarify.

"Well, it's not far from it!?" Gwen replied with a chuckle.

Herman's penis seemed to have a life all its own, throbbing and flexing right in front of Gwen's watchful eyes.

"How long is your dick, Herman? Is that true what Trish said?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah, it's eleven inches," he said easily.

"Good grief," Gwen answered, again giving into wonderful chuckles, her demeanor a mix of arousal and humor.

Multiple conversations and comments broke out, Herman's giant penis the inspiration for such a seismic reaction.

But Gwen persisted with her line of questioning.

"Herman, I have to ask...What was it like for you, first time walking around in a locker room? Were there wide-eyed stares?" she asked delicately, but nonetheless her question emitted a few snickers.

"Way to bring up painful memories," Herman kidded.

"Oh, sweetie, I didn't at all mean to imply it's freakish or anything like that, I was just curious..."

"No, no, it's...okay. I was bullied a bit when I was young - I was a scrawny kid, even when I was 18," Herman pressed on.

"You were scrawny? It must have been so out of proportion to the rest of your body," she innocently remarked, but indirectly painting a humorous picture.

"It was. I never showered at school until I was 18. Because of the razzing...Even then...these two jerks at a college party I went to, when I was still just 18 and in high school...they made me take it out to show these two chicks," Herman explained.

"They just had you...whip it out," Gwen replied.

"Yes, mam. Those two guys were assholes, but the silver lining was...I kinda liked showing the two chicks. They kinda just thought it was funny, that..."

"You were so...enormous," Gwen finished for him in a candid fashion.

"Yes, mam," Herman dutifully replied.

She eyed his towering erection for further review, as more thoughts rolled around in her pretty head.

"Now how big was it then, do ya know?" Gwen continued.

"Jesus, this has turned into 20 Questions about Herman's dork," Buck laughed.

"Well I was just curious," Gwen explained.

"Uh...," Herman replied, reaching back into his memory bank.

Gwen chuckled.

"What I mean to ask is, when did it stop growing?" she persisted.

"Probably in college," Herman answered.

She nodded calmly.

Gwen continued to look at his colossal member without shame or constraint. He wagged it side to side for her, only enhancing her delight.

Darla, meanwhile, began explaining the next game on the itinerary, and how she would like her mom and Herman to provide a demonstration of it. Darla would talk them through it.

Herman's extended rod continued to thrust and pulse without any guidance. It stabbed the air in vigorous, uneven jerks.

The sight reduced Gwen to girlish giggles.

*****

Crab Walk is an intense upper body and core exercise that uses your own body weight for resistance.

Learning how to do Crab Walk will help you burn fat and tone your back, arms, shoulders, core, legs and hamstrings.

Having someone sit on top of you while doing a Crab Walk can offer even more resistance, and be a heck of a lot of fun.

"Mom, you sit on top of him, and use it as a gearshift," Darla explained for the third time.

There was little doubt what Darla was referring to as "it."

Herman's untamed erection ran long and hard up the middle of his chest.

"Use what? His dick?" Gwen just wanted to clarify, always needing to be thorough.

"Yes!" Darla replied.

Herman got into position, and Gwen nervously but excitedly tried to straddle her male apparatus.

Atop him, she felt secure and confident.

She went to grip the pole.

"Oh, look at that. It's as big as one of those extra-long flashlights we got from Rickety Rob's," she casually observed, as everyone began to crowd around and watch this spectacle unfold.

"Now do I use one hand or two? Because there's enough room for two hands," she simply relayed to her daughter.

"It's up to you, Mom," Darla laughed.

The exercise was amusing enough, but seeing Gwen try to handle it with the utmost practicality provided even more belly laughs.

"I failed my driving test twice when I was younger, so be fair warned," she mentioned as she began to move Herman's tortured boner around in circles, just to get get used to the feel.

"Okay, here goes...," she announced, gently pushing his erection forward.

Following her cue, Herman crab walked forward, maneuvering his way towards the sofa.

Gwen yanked his cock to the right, causing Herman to bump into the sofa. The other women squeeled.

"No, no, go right after you pass the sofa, dummy," Gwen teased, already beginning to crack up herself. "That's it, around the sofa..."

With boundless energy and enthusiasm, Herman skittered down the hallway towards the front door. They were going for a lap around the house.

A couple cameras began to click away, the women trying to capture the moment.

"And you've seen this kind of thing at CFNM parties?" Kimmy asked her friend.

"Yep, there's races, in fact," Darla laughed.

"No, no, don't hit the cabinet," Gwen shouted, bracing for impact.

Luckily, Herman steered them away from danger.

"Am I pointing it correctly?" Gwen asked with a chuckle, now yanking and aiming his hard-on more emphatically to make sure he went in the proper direction.

They looped around through the dining room, through the kitchen, and were coming down the final stretch, returning to the family room in glorious fashion.

"Wow, that was exhausting, and I wasn't even the one doing all the walking," Gwen remarked.

Herman was out of breath but loving it.

Gwen had yet to let go of the gear shift.

"It's getting really slick," she described, making note of the massive amount of precum that had begun to grease Herman's extended prick. "That made it kind of tough to keep hold of it. It kept slipping out of my hand!"

There were many images Buck and Dylan would take with them from their first CFNM get-together, and the sight of Gwen yanking Herman's humongous boner to and fro while slamming into walls and furniture will be, ahem, "hard" to erase.

"Oh, oh, he's cumming! He's cumming!" Gwen shouted aloud, letting go of his lengthy prick and watching it spurt and spurt.

The women clapped and hollered as Herman's explosive orgasm and ejaculatory soaking was evidence of Gwen's masterful manipulations of his cock.

"Way to go, Gwen," Kimmy offered.

She received the congratulations with open arms.

The barbecue had crept into the early evening hours, and no one was ready to go home just yet.

TO BE CONTINUED...