The Secret Life of My Cousin Pt. 02

Story Info
I confront Riya after watching her get fucked.
1.4k words
3.72
16k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 1

I burst the door open and walked in the room. My face was red with anger. Perhaps also with a little bit of shame and guilt. Guilt of having liked what I had seen. Of just standing there and enjoying watching two people fuck.

Riya was still lying naked on her back in the bed. Her hair was a mess. Her whole body was covered with sweat. Drops of cum were still on her stomach, tits, and face. She hadn't even cleaned it up yet. She didn't have the energy. Nas had fucked the life out of her.

"HAD FUN!?"

Riya jumped, and got up with a jolt. Her face suddenly changed.

" S- SAHIL!!!?? What - What the!?"

She got up from the bed, cum dripping all over from her body to the floor. She couldn't find her clothes. In the heat of sex he had thrown all of her clothes all over the room. She hastily took a towel and covered herself up.

" W- What are you doing here? How did you -? Oh my God!! "

I could see that I had caught her by surprise.

" So this is what you do when uncle and auntie are away huh? Just hoe-ing yourself away?"

"What the fuck Sahil? Go away! Can't you see I'm naked?"

"Oh, don't worry! I've seen more than that today! Out of all people Riya, out of all people, you turned out to be a slut!?"

Riya's eyes widened.

" What are you talking about?"

"What was the nigger's name? Nas?"

Riya gasped. Her lower lip began trembling.

" Oh fuck. OH FUCK!!!"

"Yeah. You were so busy getting dicked down, you couldn't even notice me in the window, huh?"

Tears began welling up in her eyes. I could see her mind racing to offer me a plausible explanation. But there was none.

I felt a little sorry. After all, she was just living the life of a young girl. A woman needs to get her dose of dick. And especially some good dick.

But I had also seen an opportunity now. I had caught her red handed. Having sex, with a black man. Nobody in the family would take kindly to this news. Riya had always been the stargirl everywhere. The sweet little Indian girl who, despite been wanted by every guy, never really dated anyone. Everyone assumed this was because she was a decent girl who wanted to wait for someone special. But the real reason was not so simple.

And now I knew her secret. Her dirty little secret. Something that could ruin her life. The ball was in my court now. I held the ace of spades. And now I was going to make the most out of it.

"You know, Riya, I don't believe for a second your dad would let you even live in his home if he knows what happened."

"No, Sahil please! You've known me for ever. You can't ruin my life like that."

" I know Riya, and I won't. I love you far too much to do it. But I also need to know more."

"Like what"

I went and sat near her on the bed. I didn't like seeing her so scared and crying. I could still smell her signature perfume. However, this time it was mixed with the smell of cum, sweat and hormones.

"Who is this Nas guy? What else have you been upto?"

Riya sighed. I moved closer and held her hands. I could feel it was slippery. She had slobbered all over that dick and stroked it too. She looked at me, surprised. That look changed into suspicion.

" How long were you outside, Sahil? "

" What?"

Her eyes glanced down to my pants. Her eyes widened again. I looked down to see what she had seen.

My pants were wet. Just a small cum stain right over my penis. I hastily tried to hide it.

"Ew, Sahil! Were you fucking jacking off looking at the two of us?"

"What! N - No! That's - that's just - "

Riya pulled her hand away from mine.

" what are you, a cuck!? You dirty little perv, you enjoyed it didn't you?

Riya stood up, dropping the towel. She put her hands on her waist, and looked at me demandingly. Now I started sweating. The whole power dynamic of the room had changed. Words couldn't escape my mouth. My throat had dried up.

"So the girls at your school were right after all! Jesus, Sahil! You know how pathetic that is?"

My mind started racing. What were the girls at my school saying about me? And how did Riya know this?

"Riya, I - I didn't mean to! I was just going to surprise you by driving up. Then I saw the two of you fucking, and it was so hot! You looked so happy, and then one thing led to another, and then...." "I swear, I didn't mean to make you angry or mad"

I started to fold. I had lost all my cards, and know she had me by the balls. If her secret was out, most of the people outside of family wouldn't really care. She was just having sex right? But me, watching others fuck and jerking off? If this ever escaped the two of us, it would be over for me. I put my head down, expecting a tight slap. Instead, I felt a hand in mine.

I looked up at Riya. Her expressions had now changed. She was no longer crying and scared. Her eyes had a mischievous twinkle. She could sense that I was getting submissive. And she liked it.

"Oh my God Sahil, I never knew you were such a slut. Not that I'm judging, everyone has their own kinks. But yours is a little..... different, don't you think?"

She had still not worn her clothes. As she moved closer to me, her boobs were inches away from my face. It still had Nas' cum on it. It didn't seem to bother her though.

" you liked seeing him bang me, didn't you? You could see how much I wanted him."

My head was spinning. I was confused. And yet aroused. I could see the full beauty of her body, right in front of me. Her voice had a sense of excitement and adventure when she spoke. My dick began to get hard again.

"He was pretty good, Riya. He moved like a man. And yeah, you were a different animal. I'd never seen you like that. I wish I could fuck you like that."

Riya giggled. She sat on my lap, and put her arms around my neck.

"Well, you have a long way to get there, cupcake. Nasser is one of a kind. He's a stallion. I've seen girls getting brainwashed by his dick."

"I can see why."

Riya kissed me. It was magical. Her mouth was so sweet. I could taste the seed of Nas. It was so powerful that even me, a boy, craved for more. I kissed her neck, licking some of cum that was on there. Riya smiled. She knew exactly what I wanted. She scooped up his cum with her fingers and put them in my mouth. It was warm and slimy. I never expected myself to like it.

Drop by drop, I cleaned every bit of his cum from her body. All went down my throat into my tummy. Riya looked at me in awe. I could see that never in her wildest dreams had she imagined this. And I was having just as much fun as she was. I reached down to my pants and began unzipping.

"Hey hey, not so fast cupcake" Riya sneered. "You really thought I'd let you fuck me so soon?"

I put my hands up. I knew she was right. I was nothing in front of men like Nas. Why would she fuck me?

Our session was interrupted with a phone call. Riya picked up her phone and a girl's voice came from other end.

"Bitch, we're almost there! You got the supplies? We're gonna party hard, mind you!"

What? A party? I looked at Riya in confusion. She grinned at me.

"Well cupcake, what a day this has been. I get my own partner slut!"

She got up, and pulled out two white pills from her purse. She put one on her tongue, and one on mine.

"What's this?"

"Shh cupcake, no more questions. The day might be over, but the night is just starting. And you're coming with me. "

"But - Where?"

Riya winked.

"On an adventure. "