The Secret Life of My Cousin Pt. 03

Story Info
At Riya's Party, her girlfriends make me their fucktoy.
1.9k words
3.79
8.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 2

Riya gave me a little kiss on the nose and got off my lap. She started gathering her clothes which were strewn all over her room.

"Get me my panties" she said sternly, as she checked herself out in front of her mirror.

I got up obediently and fetched her panties from the corner of the room. As I touched it, I noticed that they were soaking wet. Riya's juices had coloured her pink panties to a dark shade, and they were slimy from all the cum.

I felt my fingers across the wet silky satin. I pulled it closer to my face, and took a deep whiff. I heard a giggle coming from my right.

Riya looked at me through the mirror as she put her hair back in place. She was getting ready for the party.

" These aren't gonna work for you anymore, Riya. These look like they've been soaked in water."

"Yeah, Nas does love to tease me like that." Riya sighed. "Never leaves me with dry panties."

I looked at my own pants. My dick was still hard as a rock, but loaded with all the cum waiting to burst outside. All the previous jizz had turned my pants into a swamp.

"Well, that makes the two of us, huh." I said and we both laughed.

Suddenly Riya turned around. She walked towards me, her eyes carrying mischief.

"Well, you know what, cupcake? I can't can't wear this panty, that's for sure. But you know what would be hot?"

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

I looked in her eyes. She nodded. The pill was almost slowly dissolving now, and I could feel the room animatically slowing down around me. A single voice came out of my brain.

DO IT.

I pulled down my pants and took off my underwear. Riya looked at my penis and smiled.

"Not bad, cupcake. Not bad at all! Now put it on."

I took Riya's panties and put them on. They feel real smooth and soft but they barely fit me. My dick was pushed against my stomach out of the panties. I could feel Riya's wet liquid against my balls. The back side went inside my buttocks, making my ass pop out.

"Look at you, so cute!" Riya clapped her hands happily. "Now let's go, we've got guests coming over!"

Riya got dressed in a cute purple minidress. She re-did her hair and makeup, her hands moving swiftly and efficiently like a queen. She looked so fresh, you could barely have guessed she was so fucked up earlier.

As we went out from her room, a car blared it's horn outside. Riya opened the door and cheered as a group of people got out.

"Holy shit, is that Esmeralda Vasquez?" I thought to myself.

All the people coming in were the most talked about high schoolers in all of Cali. Jocks, beauty queens, cheerleaders, rich spoilt brats, all arrived one by one as the party progressed.

I was losing track of time. The pill was now starting to have it's effects. It was sort of like an acid trip, but more beautiful. I found myself looking at random things and random people for long periods of time. I did not know where I was, where Riya was, where anyone was. I had seen her once making out in the corner somewhere but that's all there was.

The party was wild. People were doing all kinds of drugs. Girls were getting loose and stripteasing to songs, and the bedrooms were basically fucking stations. Couples entered one after the other, sometimes three people, sometimes even four. I saw a dude entering one with the girls at once, and I had never been more jealous of anyone in my life.

Meanwhile, I was just roaming around the house mindlessly like a stray. Riya's panties were shrinking on me now, and I was feeling it grasp my dick and balls tightly. I was continually itching down there, and I felt a weird surge down there. I needed to take it off. I needed to find Riya.

I started to wander in search of her in the passageway when a couple of girls ran past me. I saw them going up the flight of stairs excitedly and into Riya's parents room. They pushed the door behind them. Intrigued, I slowly walked up the stairs. Giving the door a slight push, I peeked into the room.

The room was full of girls, sitting all over the room - on the bed, on the floor and on the table. Sitting on the table chair was Riya, monitoring the girls as they chartered and whispered excitedly.

Curious, I peered inside a bit more, and tried to get a glimpse of what they were so excited about. I could see two girls sitting on the floor with their back across the wall. Sitting close to each other, they were holding something as one girl slightly opened up her legs and moved her hands downwards between them. The other girl was holding something and was helping the other girl by placing her hand near her inner thigh.

"Careful now, that ones really expensive." Riya ordered as she watched them, "It's limited edition."

I narrowed my eyes to see what she was holding. The girl spreading her legs rested her head on the wall as the other girl smiled and pushed her hands close to her pussy, and for a moment I finally saw what it was. Holding between the other girls two fingers was a long purple pointy thing, with a metal tip and a curved shape.

A clitoris stimulator.

I lost my balance, and fell forward. The door opened as it felt my force against it, and I stumbled into the room. A couple of girls screamed as I fell headfirst abruptly, interfering in their session.

"Sahil! You dirty little perv, were you snooping again? " Riya looked at me with exasperation. "Can't you just mind your own business for once?"

"Yeah, what the fuck dude! You can't just barge in a girls' room like that." said a pink haired Asian girl testily. The others nodded.

"Sorry, I was just looking for you" I said sheepishly. "I'm getting a weird feeling down there. Can I get my underwear back?"

Esmeraldi Vasquez, the Latina raised her eyebrows. She looked over at Riya. "What is he talking about?"

Riya did not budge. She instead, hardened her expression in a look of disapproval. Paying no heed to the other girls, she looked straight into my eyes.

"Well, shouldn't have spied on me in my intimate time then. If you don't have the balls to take the punishment, don't do the crime." she said sternly.

The room had now fallen silent. The girls had stopped what they had been doing. All eyes felt on Riya and me.

"I'm sorry, Riya. I know I shouldn't have don't that. But pleasee let me take off your panties. I swear I will never do it again without your permission." I pleaded.

The girls giggled amd whispered between themselves. "He wore WHAT?"

Riya looked over at the other girls. She then looked at me, her expression not changing.

"Okay, you may take off my panties. But, on a condition. You'll have to do whatever these girls say for the rest of the night. Only then, I shall allow you to take it off."

I looked at the other girls.

Hell, they can't be that bad!

I nodded. Riya smiled, pleased. She looked over at Esmeralda.

"Didn't you always want to own a man slave? Thank me later. Anyway, I owe you one." She said, and left the room.

There was a moment of silence after Riya left. I looked at Esmeralda. She looked just as shocked as I was. Finally she regained her senses, and understood what Riya was saying. Now smirking, she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well girls, I am open to some suggestions. What should we do with him?"

I watched on as the girls discussed over me, trying to come up with ideas.

"Make him strip!"

"Yeah, make him strip. But the panties should stay on!"

I obediently walked into the middle of the room. There were around 10-12 girls around me. I took off my shirt, exposing my chest. Then I took off my pants. The girls laughed and clapped when they saw me wearing Riya's panties. The Asian girl walked up to me and gave me a hard slap on my butt.

"Look at you, you cutie! Never thought I would like guys in panties so much!"

"You got any plans, Lara?" another girl asked her.

Lara walked in front of me. "Sit down. On your knees."

I sat down, and Lara bent down and kissed me. Then she placed her leg on my shoulder, and removed her clothes.

"Lie down." she ordered.

I lied down on my back, and saw Lara sanding on top of my face. She spread her legs, exposing her cleanly shaved pussy. She rubbed her clit a bit, and told me to close my eyes.

Damn, this is the punishment? This is the best thing ever!

I closed my eyes and licked my lips, preparing for Lara's pussy. As soon as I did it, I feels a huge ass on my face. It felt like an elephant had sat on me. I tried opening my eyes, but my whole face was buried.

In the background, I heard the girls laugh. They had told some fat chick to sit on my face instead of Lara. I desperately tried to breathe as she rubbed her pussy all over my face.

"That's right, bitch! Ohhh yeah, just like that!" I heard the girl say.

She was riding my face. Her fat pussy slid all over my mouth, my nose and my cheeks. I licked her as good as I could, and she moaned. She pressed down her ass tighter and my face felt like it was going to burst.

Then she shifted her weight forward, and took off my panties. My dick had streams of sticky precum flowing through it. She stroked it and put it in her mouth. As we 69ed for some time, the other girls removed their clothes and stood in line. One by one, they all sat on my face till they were satisfied.

I had already came twice because of the first fat girl. As the other girls took their turns with me, my dick was so exhausted it could barely stay hard. This did not seem to bother the girls though. One girl took out a strap on dildo and put it on my waist. As my dick slumped down, they took turns riding the dildo with me still pinned to the floor.

Esmeralda, watching all this, put her foot down on my face. She bent down, and in a domination, spit on my face.

"You pervy little boy, you are enjoying all of this, aren't you? You like being our little slut?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, mommy"

"Good"

The girls continued with me for another hour. Taking turns riding my face, giving me blowjobs, making me suck on their tits and toes and their assholes.

But no one actually put my dick in their pussy. The dildo was far more superior than me. I was almost getting a bath by now. The sweat, cumand spit of twelve girls all mixed up on my body. They were going crazy. I was their rag doll for the night.

I did not even realise when the last girl finished and left, leaving me alone in the room. Exhausted and drained, I closed my eyes.

I did not even wake up till Riya walked in the room the next day.

"Wake up, cupcake. You've been a good boy."

to be continued...