The Secret Life of My Cousin Pt. 04

Story Info
On a short roadtrip, Riya gets slutty in the car.
877 words
4.5
3.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 3

A month passed since that party, but the memories were very fresh. I couldn't think of Anything except that for a few days. My body still hurt from being used by all those girls, but in a good way. The days went by great.

Finally one day my mom announced something to me.

"Sahil, be free this weekend. We are going on a trip! Driving to the woods and camping. You'll enjoy it, Riya's family is there too!"

My heart jumped. This couldn't have come at a better moment.

Two whole days with Riya!? That to camping out in the woods. Maybe we will have to share a tent. Maybe I will finally get to fuck her!

My dick became instantly hard thinking about Riya. She had looked so royal that night. The joy seeing Riya get fucked, her body drenched in sweat... her eyes rolled back... her legs trembling...

I packed by bags quickly, dropped a few condoms in. The weekend finally dawned, and we drove down again to Riya's to pick them up. Riya and her parents came out with their bags.

Riya had worn a tight white minidress. Her well toned thighs were glowing in the sunlight, her hair was free. The dress just perfectly cupped her breasts and her ass nicely popped out from behind. When she saw me, she gave me a little wink.

"Oh no! Looks like we have too much luggage. I think we will have to put some in the seats." My father said, looking concerned.

"Oh, should we put some stuff back?" Riya's mother asked.

"There's no need for that, Kamala! We can adjust in this space" My mother replied.

"Yeah, Why don't Riya and Sahil sit in the back seat? They can fit back there right?" Kamala auntie said.

Before I could say anything. Riya instantly agreed.

"That sounds like a great idea, Maa! You get confortable up front, we will be fine in the back!"

I climbed in the back seat and sat there, my heart pumping. Riya then climbed in, sitting on my lap. I could smell her beautiful perfume. I leaned forward and took a whiff of her hair. Her lean body was well rested in my lap. The car ride began, and the parents started chatting their usual talks.

Riya was leaning forward, talking to the moms in the middle. As she did that, she made herself comfortable in my lap, resting her ass right on my dick. I felt it getting hard again. Riya knew too, and she again shook her ass a little to get a feel of my dick.

"You know, Riya is volunteering for the blood donation camp again!" the talks continued in the front.

My mom smiled. " She is a good girl, Kamala. You should be proud."

"Yes, she does make us proud."

I was getting heated back there. Riya was constantly moving her ass around, to tease me. I put both my hands on her waist, trying to get her to remain stable. Riya leaned back a little bit, and whispered to me

"Enjoying the ride, cupcake?"

She pulled her hair to the front, exposing her neck and her back. I quickly checked to see if anyone was watching, and went in and kissed her on her back. Riya exhaled and pressed down on my lap.

"You guys comfortable back there? No issues right?" Riya's father asked.

"Yes, yes uncle. We are good" I said, keeping my voice as steady as possible.

Soon, the car became quiet as the moms dozed off. Dad and Riya's father started talking about something boring. They did not have a single piece of attention on us.

Taking this opportunity, I put my hands around Riya's waist.

"I've been thinking about you, beautiful" I smiled

Riya, leaned back again, cupping my arms with hers. She pulled them down to her thighs, and my hand felt her soft, warm inner thigh. She turned back, and smiled at me in a naughty way. She knew what she was doing.

Slowly, she started grinding her ass in a rhythmic manner against my dick. I clutched at her waist trying not to make a sound. She had lifted her skirt up, and I could feel her warm soft butt cheeks and thighs against my skin.

My dick felt like it was gonna explode. Riya kept going on until I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes rolled back as I felt a powerful orgasm. Cum shot or of my dick. Panting, I pulled Riya back as I soaked her ass with my cum. She turned back, smiling.

"You liked that, cupcake?" she whispered. "it's a pity you couldn't last longer. But I'll take that as a compliment." She said, scooping up some cum off her ass and tasting it. She then put her fingers in my mouth.

Nobody else in the car had noticed what had gone on in the back. It was a little secret of her and mine. But surely it was the best car journey I ever had in my life. One of the most sexually exciting thing I had done.

But little did I know, that Riya had done even more sluttier things than this...

to be continued...