The Secret Lounge Challenge

Story Info
Claire participates in an intensely sexual scavenger hunt.
13.5k words
4.71
14.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

The Secret Lounge Challenge

An Unexpected Invitation

In early November, an envelope comes in the mail with no return address. I figure it is just junk mail but I open it anyway because I open all of our mail. Inside, is a business card printed on fancy textured cardstock. One side is embossed and reads "The Secret Lounge." Underneath this it says "Admit Two." I flip it over and on the back it has next Saturday's date and includes a time of arrival of 11pm. In the corner is a little circle with a black tie in it. When Claire gets home from work, I show it to her, and we agree to go.

The Secret Lounge is a bar in town that also has a large back room which serves as a live sex showroom. Claire and I went once but since it was so expensive, we haven't been back. We've talked about it a lot, but we've never actually done it. I'm a little confused as to how someone there got our address. Jack was the one who had recommended it to us in the first place, so maybe it was from him. The card and black tie icon suggests that this is more than just a coupon to get in for free. It has all the indication of being some sort of event, but we have to wait to find out.

The week crawls by as we eagerly anticipate the weekend, but final we reach Saturday night. We dress up in our finest clothes. I wear my best suit and tie. Claire wears a classy long black dress. It truly is an evening gown and she looks gorgeous and sexy in it. We arrive at The Secret Lounge a little bit early as we are unsure if the event starts at 11 or if we are supposed to get there at that time. The sign is unlit and the building looks dark, but by the light of a streetlamp I see that there is a man standing at the door. The parking lot is full of cars as well. As we drive by, I see a couple hand the man a card and he lets them in.

We park and head toward the entrance. Claire's heels click on the sidewalk as we walk through the crisp night air. The man accepts are card and lets us in where another staff member guides us the dark and empty main bar area and through the door in the back. We walk down hallway and then into the large room in the back. Last time we were here, there was a large stage in the middle and six couches around it. Now, the stage and couches are gone and instead there are five tables prepared for fine dining. The staff member leads us to one of the tables and pulls two chairs out for us. Once we sit down he takes the pitcher of water from the table and fills are drinks. He hands us both two small menus and then glides away.

I look around the room and see that each table has six chairs and over half of them are full. There is only one other couple at our table and they're sitting across from us. They look to be close to 50. He's a tall man with a bald head and she's a round faced black woman with a kind smile. In a few minutes the waiter comes back and takes our order. Claire asks for the steak and a glass of wine. I order the salmon and a beer. The other couple both orders the steak and wine as well. Once the waiter has slid away again, the other couple takes notice of us.

"My, you two are young," the woman exclaims rather loudly. "But, I bet you've been married for...five years. I'm a bit of a psychic you see."

"Ignore her," the man says and rolls his eyes. "She doesn't actually think she's psychic."

"Yes I am, Frank," she replies and slaps him lightly on the hand.

"No you're not. You're just too smart for your own good."

"How long have you been married?" she asks us ignoring Frank.

"Four years next January," Claire answers.

"See, I was close wasn't I? I'm Patricia by the way."

We introduce ourselves and they chat very friendly with us. When another couple sits down they bring them into the conversation as well. Through the conversation, I discover that no one knows what the event is for. Like us, they attend at least one event here in the past and received an envelope in the mail earlier in the week. I check the time on my phone and it has just struck 11. I look around the room again and it is almost completely full. It looks like maybe two or three pairs of chairs are empty. The one and only door to the room opens and five waiters and waitresses emerge pushing carts of our food and drink. Our waiter delivers our food and then tells us to enjoy our meal and that an announcement will be made at 11:30.

We eat and socialize, and I continue to be put at ease by the fact that no one seems to know what is going on. I'm not a fine dining person, but I do like getting dressed up. Claire and I have very little occasion to dress like this, so I enjoy the opportunity as does she. The food is very good as is the beer. Our waiter does an excellent job of keeping our drinks filled and clears our plates as we finish. Just before 11:30 the waiters and waitresses leave the room. A few minutes later, the door in the back opens again. I turn to look and see a woman walk in. She walks between the tables stopping and talking with a few couples.

As she walks by our table, I realize she is the same woman who was our waitress the first time we came. It was her who had brought us into the room the first time we came here. She seems to be the one who runs the place. I didn't recognize her right away because her hair is no longer blond but dyed red. Her figure seems a little fuller now but she is still petite with a hint of an hour glass figure. Like before, her dress is elegant and covers her completely but still leaves nothing to the imagination. I can't help but appreciate her sex appeal and confidence. She doesn't stop at our table but instead walks into the open area on the other side of where the tables are set up. She stops and then turns around so that she is facing the rest of us.

"Welcome to The Secret Lounge," she announces and several people clap. She nods her head in recognition before continuing, "I know you are all wondering what this event is for, but before I tell you, enjoy a taste of dessert."

She gestures with a flourish toward the door that has now sprung open. Out of the door strut the five young waiters and waitresses each carrying a tray high in their left hand. However, what causes us gathered to collectively intake our breath is the fact that all five of them are completely and unashamedly naked. They go to their respective tables and deliver the tray full of what I know see is small ramekins of crème brûlée. After they've delivered the desert, they walk to the front of the room and stand in a straight line next to the woman. They hold their trays in front of them covering their nakedness but exposing enough flesh to titillate those of us gathered there. After we start eating, the woman begins to speak again.

"On Monday," she announces. "You will all receive an envelope in the mail. In it will be your first clue. This clue will task you with going somewhere else in town and finding someone there. Once you have, you must complete their task. They will then give you the next clue. There are five clues and tasks in all. The first couple who manages to complete all five challenges has their pick of the entertainment." She extends her hand toward the people standing line next to her and they all bow. "The second couple who finishes will have their pick of the remaining four. Only five couples will win. The remaining seven will be out of luck. You only have a week to finish the challenges. Enjoy your evening and good luck to all of you."

"Mmhm, I got ideas already about what we're going to do when we win," Patricia says and laughs. "You all better watch out because I'm psychic."

Frank rolls his eyes and shakes his head again. We finish our desserts and notice that couples are beginning to leave. I look at the wait staff again as they walk around naked beginning to pick up the room. I'm pretty sure two of them were the performers in the sex show that we watched. I tell Claire this on our drive home and she agrees. I ask her if she plans on doing the challenges and she emphatically says yes. She says she wants to more out of the thrill of it and of curiosity than for the prize.

The First Challenge

On Monday, I check the mail as soon as I get home. Again, there is an envelope without a return address addressed to us. I open it not bothering to wait for Claire to get home from work. Inside is another small business card. The front is again embossed with the words "The Secret Lounge." I flip it open and read, "Go to the hole in the wall where no one wants to be seen." Also in the envelope is small metal token about the size of a quarter. On one side there is stamped the number one and the other there is the shape of a square with a smaller circle in it.

I sit on the couch and begin to brainstorm where the clue might be sending us. It doesn't come to me right away so I begin to pick up the house to let my mind work on the riddle in the background. Soon Claire comes home and I show her the clue and the coin.

"A hole in the wall is often a small place that not a lot of people know about right?" she says. "So maybe we need to think about places like that in town?"

"Only thing I could think of was The Secret Lounge itself and that doesn't make sense. That would be too easy."

"But people who go in the backroom there wouldn't want to be seen or known right?"

"Yeah, but I just don't think that can be it. I'm pretty sure the woman said 'somewhere else in town' when she explained it. I think that might have actually been part of the first hint."

"Where else is a place that not many people go to, and those who do, don't want to be seen?" she asks. "Wait, I got it. Let's go."

She grabs her purse and heads to the car. I put the card and token in pocket and get in on the passenger side.

"Where we going?"

"That old gas station right on the edge of town," she says pulling out of the driveway.

"Why there?" I ask but then it dawns on me.

It isn't just a gas station. In the back, much like The Secret Lounge, it has another room where they sell porn and sex toys. We went there once but it was too sleazy and like the riddle suggests we didn't really want to be seen there. Since then we either buy our sex stuff online or in more reputable shops when we are in cities. In a few minutes we're there, and we both get out. There's no other cars parked there except for what has to be the employee's car in the back. We walk in and I immediately recognize the young man behind the counter as one of the waiters. He completely ignores us as he sits behind the counter looking at his phone. Claire starts to look around, but I go straight to the counter.

"Can you make change for this?" I ask and slide the token across the counter.

He glances down at it and nods his head. He grabs it and slips it into his pocket before walking out from behind the counter.

"This way," he says and leads us through the back door into adults only area. He closes the door behind him and then turns around. "If you go back through here there's a little hallway. There's a couple doors there. You need to go into the separate rooms and there's instructions in there. Let me know when you're done and I'll give you the next clue."

He turns and leaves the room, and Claire and I head back to the hallway. She goes in the first door on the left and I go into the next one after that. The room is dimly lit from one single lightbulb hanging on a chain. The walls are covered in writing and graffiti. There's a TV mounted on one wall that is playing a scene from a porno. In it a man is fucking a woman with fake tits on a couch. Her moans sound fake. The wall to my left has several holes in it at various heights. In big letters above them it says, "For a good time, stick your dick in a hole." Figuring those are the instructions, I take off my pants and walk to the wall. I slip my dick through the thin wall and feel it dangling through to the other side. I feel incredibly vulnerable as I wait.

I don't wait long though as I soon feel a tongue running up and down the length of my cock. It twitches and immediately begins to enlarge. The tongue swirls around my head and underneath my shaft until I'm fully erect. Then lips enclose themselves around my cock and I feel the familiar softness of Claire's mouth. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. She sucks my cock fast and hard. There's no teasing or playing. She just takes me deep into her throat and sucks. In only a few minutes, I feel the familiar swelling from deep within me. I have no way to warn her and she keeps sucking harder and harder

I groan loudly and begin to come with my balls scraping against the wall. My first few spasms send cum directly into her mouth but then I feel her release me and begin to stroke my hard cock quickly. I continue to shoot cum with no idea where it is going until I'm completely spent. I feel her lick my head and cock clean before she lets go. I pull my softening dick back through the gloryhole and put my pants back one. I exit the room and walk out of the hallway. Claire is only a few seconds behind me. Her face is dripping my cum and she has it on her shirt as well. She hasn't even attempted to clean herself off. She winks at me and then heads back out into the gas station proper still dripping my cum.

Another couple is walking into the gas station as we walk up to the counter; I glance and notice that they are both staring at Claire's face. I can't help but smile at it. The young man behind the counter looks at Claire's face too and then hands me another envelope. As we leave, I hear one of the couple asking the man if he knows anything about a strange coin. I get in the driver's seat and open the envelope as Claire wipes her face off with napkins from the glove compartment.

"My instructions were to suck the cock that comes through the wall and let him come on my face," she says. "But I had to make you cum in under three minutes."

"That explains why you were sucking so fast," I say. "I take it that you did."

"Without a minute to spare," she says and smiles proud of her skills. "I couldn't clean myself off though. I had to show him the cum before he'd give us the envelope. What does it say by the way?"

"I haven't looked yet."

The Second Challenge

I pull out the now familiar business card and immediately flip it over.

"Find the keeper and ask her the way to Africa," I read out loud.

Claire nods and thinks as I fish out the token from the envelope. It has the number two stamped on one side and a paw print on the other.

"This one is easy," I tell her and hand her the coin. "It's at the zoo."

"That makes sense. It looks like the other side of the coin is a hint too. The first one had to be a gloryhole and this one is a paw print."

I back the car out and head toward the small zoo in the middle of town. We have to hurry because since it is the offseason the zoo closes at 5 in half an hour. It takes us about ten minutes to drive there. Then when we get in we realize it isn't as easy as we thought.

"So figuring out where to go was the easy part for this one," she says as we begin to walk around. "But finding who we're supposed to find will be a lot harder."

I pull out the card from my pocket and read it again and then say, "We can narrow it down. The clue specifies to ask her. We're looking for one of the three waitresses from the other night."

"Should we split up?"

"No, everything is designed around couples. There were no singles at the dinner. I'm sure the challenge requires both of us."

We walk around for fifteen minutes frantically looking but the only workers we see are guys or clearly older women who were not one of the waitresses. The zoo will be closing in five minutes and we still haven't found her. Then I spot a familiar figure walking into the room that allows you to see the giraffes when they're inside. Claire and I had watched the baby giraffe that had just been born here a few months earlier. I grab Claire's hand and jog toward the cement enclosure. She's looking through the glass at the now much larger young giraffe.

"Excuse me," I say and she turns around confirming that she was one of the waitresses. It is a really good thing I remember faces well. "Do you know the way to Africa?" I hold up the token for her to see.

"You made it just in time," she says and smiles. "Follow me."

We walk with her through the zoo. She talks with us as she leads us and she's way friendlier than the porn shop guy. Her name is Riley she tells us and we tell her ours. She's short and young and has the type of body people call sporty. If we win, I wouldn't mind if Claire and I picked her. She looks flexible which always looks fun in porn. Her ass looks small and firm in her khaki pants. Her long hair swishes in a ponytail as she walks in front of us. She tells us the zoo has closed but not to worry about it since we're with her now. She leads us through an employee only gate and toward what looks like an old abandoned exhibit from when the zoo was first built ninety years ago. She stops in front of the cement building with iron bars and turns to face us.

"Your challenge here is a lot like the first one. Congratulations on completing it by the way. Did you get it done the first try?" she asks looking at Claire's face as if she can still see my cum dripping from it.

"With plenty of extra time to enjoy it," Claire brags and Riley flashes a cute little smile.

"I'm impressed the first couple that got this far had to try twice they said. You're the second one. Anyway, for this challenge you have to go into the exhibit there and strip off all your clothes. Claire you'll have to sit on that rock there, and Jake, I hope you're hungry because you have three minutes just like she did to make her come with your tongue and mouth. The best part, for me at least, is that I get to stand here and watch you. If you beat the clock, you get the next clue. If you don't, then you'll have to come back and find me tomorrow. You only get the one chance because the zoo is already closed."

We agree and she leads us to the side of the building where an open doorway is at. There's an old rickety table that we put our clothes on after we strip. She tells us we have to take our shoes off--we're supposed to be naked like animals. I don't know if that is part of it or just her being a zookeeper. I step carefully across the abandoned exhibit trying not to step on rocks and sticks. Claire, like always, walks effortlessly through the grass. She inspects the large rock for a moment before climbing on top of it and spreading her legs wide.

"I'll start the clock as soon as you dive in, Jake," Riley calls through the bars.

I nod my head and take a deep breath. I don't want to waste any time trying to catch my breath once I start. I kneel down in front of Claire and she inches forward. She puts her thighs on my shoulders and her legs dangle down my back. Then I plunge right in. Her pussy is already a little wet from the walking naked outside. I immediately begin swirling my tongue around her clit. Normally, I would tease her and lick her lips. I'd spend time really eating her pussy and eating her up. However, since I only have three minutes, I need her to come fast and the only way to do that is to focus directly on her clit. Luckily, I've ate her out many times and I know exactly what drives her wild.

My tongue swirling on her clit has her pussy dripping in no time. I switch to flicking the tip of my tongue up and down across her clit and she begins to moan. After a few more moments, I switch to flicking my tongue side to side. She moans louder and grinds her hips into my face a little. I swirl my tongue the opposite way from before and I feel her shudder with pleasure. Then I put my tongue flat against her clit and push down grinding her pussy on my tongue. I shake my head back and forth like I'm motor boating her tits. The pressure and excitement is enough to send her over the edge. Her legs squeeze around my head and I hear her moaning "fuck" over and over again. I switch back to flicking my tongue across her clit and she convulses harder against me. I keep going until she begins to push my head away with her hands.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers