The Secret Lounge Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come up for air and immediately look at Riley with Claire's juices running down my face and chin. She gives a thumbs up. I stand up and help Claire off the rock. Her legs are weak and she wobbles a little as we walk back to our clothes. We get dressed and return to Riley at the front of the exhibit.

"Good job," she says to me. "That was only a minute and half. I'll be surprised if anyone beats that." She hands me the next envelope and then adds, "Now that I know how fast you can do it, I hope you win so I can find out how long you can make it last." She winks at me and then leads us back through the zoo to the front entrance. "Good luck," she calls after us as we walk to the car. "Hope to see you again soon."

"I like her," I say as I get back into the driver's seat.

Claire seems to still be weak from coming so hard so she doesn't reply but she nods in agreement. She's still breathing a little heavy and she rests her head against the window and closes her eyes. I ask her if she's okay and she nods again saying that she's more than okay. I open the next the envelope and pull out the card.

The Third Challenge

"Meet me in the delivery room of ideas," I read aloud.

I shake the token out of the envelope onto my hand. I ignore the side with the three and flip it over. The back has an image that isn't quite clear what it is. It looks like plant or top of a palm tree as seen from the side. There are three leaves on each side curving out from a central point. Stumped, I hand it to Claire. She looks at it and frowns and then hands it back to me.

"I have no idea," she says.

"Let's go get some dinner then and think about it."

We choose to go out to eat somewhere that will be quiet so we head to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Claire is fully recovered by the time we get there and she's eager to solve the puzzle of the next challenge. We brainstorm all throughout dinner, but we can't come up with anything. The delivery room suggests the hospital but it can't be that because it is clearly a metaphor based on the "of ideas" part of the clue. The symbol on the token is completely unhelpful as well. We get a little frustrated as we already know one group is on the same step and could be ahead of us. Luckily, we know the zoo is closed so no one can catch up until tomorrow. However, any number of couples could pass us while we're at work. Although, they presumably all have jobs as well.

We pay for dinner and there's nothing to do but go home. We go about our normal nightly routines but we're both distracted as we try and solve the confounding riddle. We wake up in the morning just as unclear and we head to work hoping to have the answer by the time we get home that afternoon. I'm distracted as I teach and I think my students can tell as I repeat myself even more than normal and lose my train of thought several times during each class period. I skip lunch and spend the time trying to unravel it. Finally, I decide since I live in the 21st century I might as well just Google it and see what happens.

My search of "delivery room of ideas" results in nothing but clickbait and Pinterest posts for actual delivery room ideas and pictures. Adding "the" to the front of my search gives me a few different results of articles for delivery room pictures. I think about the phrase and decide it sounds like the kind of thing that people put on posters to be inspirational. I add "quote" to the end of my search string and the first result immediately has the answer. "A library is the delivery room for the birth of ideas." Thanks to Google and some guy named Norman Cousins, I've figured it out.

Excitedly I grab my phone and type out, "It's the library!" As soon as I send it, I get a text from Claire saying the exact same thing.

"How did you figure it out?" she texts back first.

"Google. I figured it sounded like a quote and just searched for it. Some dude once said it about libraries," I reply.

"Why didn't we think of that earlier?"

"How did you figure it out?"

"I get an email at work from the public library. You know that symbol on the token? It's the library's logo."

I type in the name of our library and sure enough the exact same shape is at the top of their home page.

The rest of the afternoon drags on by as I eagerly await the chance to go to the library. Which honestly isn't that wearing considering I have a Master's degree in English. We agree to simply meet there as soon as we're both off work. I get done earlier than she does, so I'm there first. As I walk in, I pass Frank and Patricia coming out.

"Hurry up Frank," she's saying. "There's a couple ahead of us now."

They so engrossed in their conversation that they don't see me, but now I know we're no longer in second and are at least in third. I walk through the lobby and into the library proper. I don't see any of the wait staff behind the front desk, so I begin to wander around the library. After a while, a worker stops me and asks me if I need help finding something.

"No thank you," I say turning to look at her.

After a moment I recognize her as one of the waitresses. She looks different with her hair in a ponytail instead of straightened and now she's wearing glasses. She is dressed a little frumpy but I know she has pretty big tits under her sweater. She's apparently the epitome of the plain looking librarian with the sexy body.

"Actually," I say as she begins to turn around to return to shelving books. "My wife had me looking for a book, but I can't remember what it the name was. She's on her way though, so I'll ask you when she gets here."

She nods and moves to another aisle with her stack of books in her arms. I go to one of the computers and idly browse the internet until Claire texts me to say she's on her way. I go out the lobby and look at the discarded books for sale. There aren't any good ones as they are all most outdated nonfiction texts. Soon the door is opening and Claire is hurrying inside.

"Are they here?" she asks.

"I already found her," I say nodding.

We have to hunt through the library for a few minutes but then I find her again.

"Oh, hi again," she says when she sees me. "I see your wife's her now. What book were you looking for?"

"This one," Claire says and hand her the token.

"Oh," she says a little too loudly for a library and her face flushes with excitement.

"That is in our special collections room," she says and turns indicating for us to follow her.

We head toward the back of the library and through a set of doors which lead into a tile hallway. She leads us passed several empty classroom spaces and the turns down another hallway to our left. At the end of it are two large wooden doors that say "Earl L. Axe Special Collections Room." I didn't know they had a special collections room, and challenge aside, I'm curious what they have in there. She leads us through the door and the lighting quality changes to a softer yellow with fewer lights in the room. It has the distinct smell of old paper and book glue. There are several tables and chairs in the room. Other than that it is empty.

"Your challenge is in here," she says and picks up a book off the table. "You have to complete these five positions. Each time you start in a position I'll flip over this hourglass. When it is done, you can switch. You can't cheat by simply sitting there either. You've got to keep moving," she says and I notice she seems a little shy for this job and to be a performer at The Secret Lounge. She hands me the book and then adds, "Also you can't...uh....finish. At all. Either of you."

"Just to be clear," Claire says. "We have five positions to go through for a certain amount of time each and if either of us comes we fail?"

"Uh, yes."

"Keep your head on, Jake," Claire says.

The young woman turns around and locks the door. She sits in one of the chairs on one side of the table and grabs the hourglass waiting to turn it over. I look at the book and it has five bookmarks in it marking the pages. I open the first one and it is a simple picture of a man sitting in a chair with a woman straddling him and facing toward him. I show it to Claire and she nods. We strip off our clothes while the woman watches. She almost looks embarrassed but she doesn't look away.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Maria," she says.

She's even got a librarian name I think as I sit down in the chair. Unlike the rest of them, this one has no armrests and I wonder if it was brought in her just for this purpose. Claire walks toward me and bends down. She pumps her hand up and down my cock a few times and then puts me in her mouth sucking quickly to get me completely hard. Then she straddles me and I moan a little as my cock is enveloped by her pussy. Claire looks over at Maria and nods. I see her flip the hourglass and Claire begins grinding on my cock slowly. Maria never said we had to go fast. Claire grinds back and forth and then begins to slowly bounce on my cock. Her tits jiggle as she does and I gently kiss them. We make slow love like this in the chair and after about two minutes. Maria says time is up. Assuming my internal clock is right, the hourglass is a two minute timer. So that means we're looking at ten minutes of sex which should be easily doable.

Claire climbs off my cock and I see that I'm glistening with her wetness. She picks the book back up off the table and looks at the next image. I stay sitting and this time she lowers lower herself onto my cock facing away from me. Then she bends over and reaches for the floor. Maria flips the hour glass and Claire starts grinding on my cock again. This new position must be putting different pressure on her because she can't help but moan as she rides me. She isn't able to move as much though and I begin to thrust my hips so that she's truly getting fucked like the challenge wants. I can't help but go a little bit faster than before as the sight of her ass in my lap excites me. However, soon time is up and we're looking in the book for the next position.

For the next one, Claire sits down on the edge of the chair and spreads her legs wide. She leans back with her hands on the side of the seat. I kneel down in front of her and push my cock deep into her pussy and begin to fuck her slowly. It is my turn to moan loudly as her tight pussy grips my thick cock and stimulates my sensitive head in this position. I look over at Maria to make sure the timer is running because I didn't hear her flip it. I stare at the grains as the fall through trying to distract myself as it becomes harder not to come than I thought it would. As I watch each white grain fall I realize I've picked up speed and the chair is squeaking and Claire is breathing heavy. I slow down and come to a stop as soon as the last grain falls. I pull out quickly to give us both a momentary break as I flip through the book and look at final two positions.

The fourth position has me sitting again and looks a lot more difficult than the others were. Claire again climbs into my lap and guides my cock into her pussy. I hold her arms as she leans back almost completely upside down and the places her legs on my shoulders bending her knees over the back of the chair. I let go of one arm and she puts her hand on the ground holding herself up while I now hold her leg. We repeat the process with the arm and leg. She's completely leaning back against my legs only held in place by arms on her legs and her hands on the ground. We begin to grind against each other hard and I have to clench my teeth almost immediately. Her pussy feels extra tight and it feels like I'm filling her in a completely new way. Her tits hang down and bounce as we fuck in this extremely exotic position. She moans loudly but doesn't come. There isn't a lot of pressure on her clit in this position so she's just enjoying the pleasure. All the pressure is on my end, and it takes all of my concentration not to explode in her.

The two minutes are up and I immediately switch into the last position by grabbing her arms and pulling her back up. She keeps her legs over my shoulders but this time I put my arms around her back and begin to fuck her as she's folded in my arms. The pressure is a little less in this position but is still intense, and I know it is putting more pressure on her clit as well. She bites her lip as we grind and fuck in this new position. It makes me feel strong and powerful to hold her this way and we'll have to try some of these positions on our own when we can both enjoy coming. Somehow though we make it through the last two minutes and Claire quickly slides off me and onto the ground on her back. I'd laugh at the silliness of her maneuver if I wasn't so exhausted from keeping myself in check.

"Here's the next clue," Maria says and hands me the envelope.

I help Claire to her feet and we get dresses while Maria watches. Despite her passive demeanor I know she's turned on and enjoys sex immensely. She strikes me as one of those very shy people in person but as soon as you get them in the mood they get freaky fast. I image that if we win and picked her then we'd be able to try some exotic things with her. Once we're dressed, she unlocks the door and leads us back out into the library.

"I didn't think it would be that hard to last ten minutes," I say as we walk through the lobby.

Claire nods as we pass another couple entering and I wonder if they're about to entertain Maria as well.

The Fourth Challenge

We stand outside my car and I open the envelope. I hand the token to Claire before pulling out the card. Flipping it over I read aloud, "Meet me in the dark where the old shutters sang 72 times."

"I don't get it," Claire says and hands me the token. "And this isn't any more help either."

"I think I know it but let me see," I say flipping over the token in my hand. "I feel like this one might stump a lot of people for a while. Then again the last one got us pretty good too."

"How could you possibly know what it that means already? You just read it?"

"Where did I work in high school?" I ask her getting in the driver's seat.

"The movie theater," she says and gets in with me leaving her car at the library. "Is that where we have to go to next?"

"Yeah," I say and pull the car out of the parking lot.

"How'd you figure that out?"

"You were up in the booth with me lots of time. Remember how dark it is up there? Everything has gone digital now, but I was one of the last generations to deal almost exclusively with actual film. One of the parts in a 35mm projector is the shutter which generally has three blades. It's basically a fan. Film runs through the projector at 24 frames per second and the shutter spins really fast. The three blades block the light as they pass causing each single frame to flash on the screen 72 times. It all happens so fast that it looks like one continuous image."

"So when it says 'in the dark' you're thinking it means the booth. Then 'old shutters' refer to the fact that no one uses 35mm film anymore. And, 'sang 72 times' is the shutter blades rotating?"

"Right," I say and continue driving toward the theater. "Also, the image on the token is a film canister. If they put a reel or projector on there it would be too easy, instead they used what reels came in. Those metal containers that were always stacked up in the booth, you know."

"Yeah," she says nodding. "I remember those now. I feel like you're right. This one would be hard if you didn't have all that prior knowledge."

"Maybe it's enough to move us into first."

We reach the movie theater and walk in. Since it is a Tuesday it isn't busy and there's only one person at the ticket counter. My answer to the riddle is correct as the man behind the counter was our waiter.

"I'd like two tickets to your best show," I say and hand over the token.

"Sorry," he says looking at it. "We're sold out of tickets. You'll have to come back later tonight when I can sell you more. Say 10 o'clock?"

"I see," I say as he hands the token back to me. "Has anyone else tried to buy those tickets yet?"

"You're the first," he says with a smile.

"Thanks," I say and we turn and leave.

"Wonder what that is all about?" I ask as we get back in the car and head back to the library to pick up Claire's car.

"Probably can't do the challenge yet for some reason."

I nod and in a few minutes we're back at the library. Claire gets into her car and we head home. We walk the dog and Claire makes dinner. She reads for a bit and I watch TV. Finally it is 9:30 and we get back in the car not wanting anyone to beat us there if they'd figured it out too and been told the same thing. We get into the movie theater at 15 minutes till ten. Our waiter is still working as we approach the counter again. I give him the token and this time he takes it. He says we'll still have to wait a bit, so we sit on one of the benches in the lobby and wait. I anxiously watch every couple who walks in to see if they produce any tokens, but none do until I see Patricia and Frank walk in. They give our waiter their token and sit down next to us.

Patricia wants to know how we figured it out so fast. I tell her it is because I used to work at a movie theater and she jokingly accuses me of cheating. Frank says they just figured it and headed right over. They're surprised that we we're told to wait until ten as they just were. We watch as moviegoers steadily stream out of the final shows. The theater doesn't show any of the very late shows on weeknights, so in the end we're there after everyone has left.

In a few minutes our waiter comes over and tells us our show is ready. He leads us to one of the smaller auditoriums and tells us to sit down. Patricia and Frank sit away from us as Claire and I go to the back row unsure of what this challenge will be. In a few minutes light from the projector fills the screen. Then a video begins to play. The words "Challenge Four" fill the screen overtop an image of a woman spreading her pussy. Then it slowly flashes the instructions for the challenge. We have to mimic what is happening on screen and we can't stop or come until the end. The video gives us a period of time to get undressed so Claire and I strip our clothes off and continue to stand waiting for the video to start.

When it does it shows a young blond woman on her knees in a kitchen sucking cock. So Claire immediately drops to her knees and puts my cock in her mouth. In no time my cock is throbbing hard. She bobs her head as she takes me deep in her mouth. She strokes me when she does on the screen and Claire outdoes the woman in the porno with her expert cock sucking skills. She pulls me out of her mouth as soon as the woman on the screen does and the quick blowjob is over.

The scene changes and the woman is now naked except for her bra and sitting on the kitchen counter with the man's head between her legs. Claire sits down on the edge of the seat and I knee in front of her and begin licking her pussy. She grabs my head and runs her hands through my hair while the speakers fill the theater with the woman's moaning and demands to have her clit licked just like that. I eat her out for several minutes while the sounds of wet pussy licking reverberate throughout the empty theater. Claire moans loudly and just as I think she's getting close she pulls me up and kisses me passionately. She licks her own pussy juice from my mouth as we make out.

Then we stand up and she switches positions with me. On the screen the woman is back to sucking the man's cock. She locks eyes as she sucks hard and dirty talks to the whole way. Claire strokes me and deep throats me even though she can't see the screen. It doesn't matter as long as she's sucking my cock while the woman on the screen sucks cock as well. The second blowjob only lasts a little over a minute before the woman gags and gasps for air.