The Secret Lounge Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it is time for the performance, the woman returns and leads us to the door at the end of the hallway. She tells us to wait while she makes the announcement. In a few minutes she returns and lets us in. The room is packed and all of the couches are filled. I feel a little self-conscious as I walk toward the stage completely naked except for a blue thong. Claire walks beside me in pink lace body suit. The thin fabric barely holds her tits in place and it is cut out low down the middle of her stomach with several ribbons connecting the two halves. The thin straps from the top run up her shoulders and to her back where they tie to the back of the lingerie. The back then connects to a piece of the same lacy fabric that looks like a choker around her neck. I reach down and squeeze her ass as it hangs out while we walk toward the stage.

We join Riley who walked ahead of us and is already on the stage. She has on a skimpy outfit that reveals her trim and toned body. Her panties are black ribbon that runs around her waist and connects to two small pink triangles covering her pussy and none of her ass. The matching lacy bra is black and tied in the middle under her cleavage with a silky bow. The top part of the bra is the same pink fabric as the thong and connects to a silver hoop. From the hoop are two black straps that make and "X" across her neck and collar bones and tie in the back. To complete the outfit she has on fingerless gloves that are the same black lace material going halfway up her forearm and hen continue to her elbow in the pink fabric.

As we step onto the stage, Riley grabs both of our hands and parades around the bed showing us off to everyone in the room. She lets go of Claire's hand and then leads me to the chair on the stage. She bends down and whispers in my ear to just watch until she comes for me. Then she returns to Claire and grabs her hand pulling her onto the bed with her. I watch as they roll in the bed locking their lips. Riley ends up on top of Claire straddling her. She kisses her way down Claire's body. Then she begins to gently tease Claire's pussy before unsnapping the bottom of her bodysuit and revealing her pussy. Riley begins to eat out Claire and in moments she's moaning with her hands in Riley's hair. She bucks her hips upward as Riley continues to eat her out.

In moments, she is coming hard and shuddering from the excitement of another woman's tongue in her pussy and from being watched by dozens of people. Riley slows down and then stops. She leaves Claire clutching the sheets and gets off the bed. She walks toward me and straddles me in the chair kissing me. I can taste Claire's sweet pussy on her soft lips. After a moment, she breaks off the kiss and bends effortlessly backwards placing her hands flat on the floor. I admire her tight abs as she shows off her flexibility. Then she lifts herself back up and slides out of my lap.

She pulls my throbbing cock out from behind the thong's thin fabric and begins to slowly work her tongue up and down. She quickly swallows my cock and begins to bob her head on my thick shaft. I run my hands through her hair as she gulps me down. Looking out from the stage, I see several of the audience members fondling themselves and already in the midst of their own blowjobs and pussy eating. I return to watching Riley take my cock in her mouth as the exuberant smile never leaves her face. After a few minutes, she slows down and stops. She pats me on the knee indicating for me to stay there as she returns to the bed.

Claire has been laying and watching us while she plays with her clit but stops when Riley approaches. Riley positions Claire with her legs spread on her back and then interlocks Claire's legs with her own. She begins to rub her pussy against Claire's and they both moan loudly joining in the chorus of sex that has started to fill the room. I stroke my cock as they scissor each other on the bed. Riley again showcases her flexibility by leaning forward and kissing Claire while she continues to rub her pussy against her. After several minutes, Riley stops and then lies next to Claire. She fondles her big tits and gently rubs her pussy while she whispers something in Claire's ear. I see Claire nod just barely before Riley stands up.

She walks back to me and then lightly steps onto me. She weighs very little and she stands straight up complete on my thighs with no issues of balance. Then she lifts one leg up, does an acrobatic turn and puts the leg back down. She's still standing on my thighs but now facing me. She bends over sticking her ass in my face, and pulls the string tying her thong together. They fall down into my lap, and I remember how she said she wanted me to eat her out after watching me pleasure Claire. I bury my face in her ass and pussy and begin to eat taste her pussy. I'm a little disappointed when she doesn't have much taste at all, but she does get wet and I enjoy the feel of her wetness on my face. She begins to moan loudly and work her ass up and down as I tongue her. Soon she is coming and I feel her legs shaking as she stands on me still. However, she rides the entire orgasm without losing her balance.

She climbs down off me and grabs my hand pulling me to the bed with Claire. She squats over Claire's face and begins to rub her pussy against Claire's tongue while I kneel and push my cock into her wet pussy. I thrust my hard cock in and out of her tight pussy while she tastes Riley's pussy. This doesn't last long though as Rile moves off her and then Claire pushes me away from her. I sit on my heels and wait for the next step. Claire gets up and Riley switches places with her. She does the splits out wide holding her ankles and exposes her cute little pink pussy to me. I slap her clit with the head of my cock several times before pushing into her. I see her muscles tense as I thrust my entire length into her. She makes me feel strong and powerful as I pump my cock in and out of her small pussy.

I look around the room again and see that everyone is now engaged in some sort of sex act with most of the audience now directly fucking each other. I realize that Claire didn't take up Riley's former position. I begin to look for her, but then I feel her tits brushing against my back as she leans in to me. She whispers into my ear to bend over as I fuck Riley. I do so and Riley immediately wraps her legs around my body and pulls me in close to her. I kiss her and her mouth tastes like pure sex. She moans into my mouth while I pump my hips up and down fucking her harder.

I freeze for a moment as I feel Claire caress my asshole with a finger covered in cold lube. I stop kissing Riley and look down as she smiles mischievously. When she was whispering in Claire's ear, she must have asked if I like ass play. I start thrusting again as Claire rubs more lube on my ass and fingers my asshole for a minute. I assume that is all she has planned and relax as I grind my hips down hard against Riley. She squeals in pleasure and then it is my turn to shout in surprise as what I can only assume is a strap-on dildo penetrates my ass from behind. I look over my shoulder and see the gleam in Claire's eyes as she begins to fuck my ass while I pound Riley's pussy.

This new development is more than I can take and I quickly approach my orgasm. I grunt with each deep thrust of my cock into Riley's pussy. I shudder with each deep thrust of the strap-on into my ass. I hardly feel Claire's hands as they squeeze and spank me hard. I'm sure if I was less in the throes of passion, I would feel my ass stinging and tingling with how hard she is spanking me, but as it stands, all I can feel is pleasure from my head to my toes and from the tip of my cock to the edge of my asshole. We fuck in unison until I can't hold back anymore, and because of Claire fucking my ass, I can't pull out and cum on Riley like I normally would.

I'm forced to thrust deep into her and unload as my entire body shudders and spasm with the force of my orgasm. She pulls me in even tighter with her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. She pulls me into her as if she wants to combine into one person and for a moment we're completely joined as I pump my cum deep into her pussy. Claire continues to fuck my ass until I stop twitching and shuddering and simply lay limply on Riley's tight body underneath me. The feeling of my ass being filled fades as Claire pulls the strap-on out. I roll over onto my back exhausted and with my entire body weak. Claire lies between us and embraces us both. The last thing I see before I close my eyes to recover is the strap-on slick with lube pointing straight in the air like a flagpole.