The Secret Lounge Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me," the woman whispers to us. "I want you to fuck my pussy nice and hard."

The man groans as do I. She straddles him and Claire does the same as I sit in the chair. The woman continues to dirty talk as she rides him. Claire moans loudly as she grinds on my cock. After a few minutes the man lifts her ass up and begins to jackhammer his cock into her pussy as she begs for his cock deep in her pussy. I follow suit and lift Claire off me a little that way I can begin to pound her from below. I can hear the sound of my own balls slapping against her over the porno on the screen.

"Fuck me," Claire moans. "Fill me with that fucking cock."

The scene switches to the woman riding him reverse cowgirl and I point at the screen that Claire can't see. She looks over her shoulder and sees. She hops off my cock turns around then sits down on my cock again sliding it into her dripping pussy. She watches as the woman's tits bounce on screen just like hers. She rubs her clit momentarily while the woman does but stops as soon as the woman does. Then gain the woman is lifted up and pounded hard by the man. Claire puts her feet on the seat and squats so that I can fuck her hard. I thrust my cock up wards and squeeze her tits while I fuck her.

Then they switch to fucking doggystyle so Claire gets off me. She leans over the seats in front of me and I take her from behind. I start slow and match the man on the screen stroke for stroke. As he picks up speed, so do I. I pull out when he does and reinsert as he does. Then he grabs her ass hard and begins to pound her. I groan and try to hold back as I keep fucking her. Claire moans and her words mix with the woman's on the screen as she begs me to fuck her hard.

"Come inside me," the woman begins to say on the screen. "Fuck me. Yes, give it to me."

The man pulls his cock out so that only the tip is in her pussy as he strokes and groans and gives her a creampie. I also pull my cock out part of the way out before I start coming hard. My body shudders and my legs shake as I'm rocked by a powerful orgasm. I have so much desire built up in me from the challenge earlier and then watching the woman get fucked on the big screen. My cum explodes out of me and fills Claire's pussy. I feel like I come for hours as spasm after spasm rolls through me. Cum is already dripping out of her pussy around my cock as I'm still unloading in her. She moans loudly as she feels each powerful burst. Eventually my ecstasy passes and I'm left shaking and panting. The video has ended and the man is walking up the aisle. He hands me an envelope with my cock still buried in Claire bending over the seats.

We get dressed and if I wasn't already completely drained my cock would be getting hard at the thought of the amount of cum dripping out of Claire and soaking her panties and leggings as we walk to the car. As soon as we sit down, her hand is in her pants rubbing her clit. She's had no release after the previous two challenges and she's about to burst. It takes about a minute before she's shaking in the passenger's seat with a powerful orgasm. She keeps rubbing her pussy as she rides each wave. After coming for a few minutes, she stops rubbing but keeps her hand down her pants as she recovers. When she pulls her hand out she locks eyes with me and licks her fingers clean of her wetness combined with my cum.

The Fifth Challenge

"Let your creativity flow and discover your project," I read after opening the envelope. I look at the token but other than the number five it doesn't have anything on. "Think it's a mistake?" I ask Claire showing her the blank side.

"Probably not," she says. "I'm sure that's our clue."

Since it doesn't come to us right away, we decide to head home. At the very least, Claire can get herself cleaned up while we work on the puzzle. However, once we're home and showered it we still don't have a clear idea of what it is.

"Do we need to go to Hobby Lobby?" she asks with a laugh. "It's the only place I can think of where 'creativity' and 'projects' merge."

"I doubt that is where it is."

"I know," she says and climbs into bed with me. "It's closed right now anyway. If we can't come up with anything by after work though, maybe we should go there."

I agree and we go to sleep. Sometime I wake up in the middle of the night to Claire nudging me harder and harder with her elbow.

"What?" I ask groggily.

"I got it," she says. "I couldn't sleep, so I've just been here thinking about it. I just got it now."

"Huh?"

"The clue."

"Oh," I say now full awake and understanding what she is talking about. "Where is it?"

"I'm sure that it is the art gallery downtown. They teach classes there too. There's an organization that runs it. They do the art walk in the fall and stuff like that too."

"You sure?" I ask. "The art gallery?"

"Yeah," she says and rolls over to look at me. "I was actually on the right track with Hobby Lobby. It got me thinking about art projects. I knew it couldn't be the schools or the college. You were right that Hobby Lobby doesn't make sense. Then I remembered the art gallery. And the reason the token is blank is because it is a blank canvas!"

"I bet you're right."

"I am, but who knows if Patricia and Frank or anyone else will be able to get there before us since we can't go until after work."

"Nothing we can do about it," I say.

There is nothing we can do about it so it isn't until the following afternoon that we're able to meet at the gallery. It's empty inside when we get there, so we walk around the three display rooms hoping to see someone we recognize. After a few minutes, a woman walks in wearing heels, a grey skirt, and white top. Her hair is in a bun on her head. She wears black glasses and his dark red lipstick on. Either because she looks like one or because everything has been sex related over the past few days, I immediately think of a sexy secretary. I shake the fantasy from my thoughts as I try to remember if she is the last of the wait staff.

She asks us if we need anything and I say that we're just browsing. She struts off to another room to do something with the clipboard she's holding. I ask Claire if that was her but she can't remember either. If it is, she looks completely different than she did Saturday night. The only way to know for sure is to simply show her the token. If it is her, she'll give us the challenge. If not, she'll probably just think we're a little weird.

"Excuse me," I say when we walk into the adjacent room that she'd gone into.

"Yes?" she asks and her voice is cold and uninterested in actually talking to us.

"I don't know if you can help, but I was told this was made locally, and I wondered if you could tell us if you know who does metal stuff like this?" I ask holding out the token.

Her eyes drop down to the token in the palm of my hand and then she looks back up at me and says, "I have no idea. Is that all? I'm very busy."

I thank her for her time and she leaves the room through a door labeled office. I look at Claire with disappointment. We spend a few more minutes looking around trying to make our visit look natural. As we're about to head out the door, I hear the woman's voice behind us.

"I located some information. Here it is," she says handing us a manila envelope.

I grab it and thank her before we leave the building. Claire gets behind the driver's seat and I sit in the passenger seat in our car parked right outside the art gallery on Main Street. As I'm opening the envelope she tells me to look and points. Walking into the gallery is Frank and Patricia only minutes behind. There's no way to know if anyone else got there before earlier today. We might be in the lead by mere minutes or we could be in fourth place. I hurry to open the envelope. Inside, I find a sheet of paper and three 8x10 photos. I lean over so that Claire can see the photos too as I look through them.

The first photo is of a woman in an extremely short plaid schoolgirl skirt. She's facing away from the camera and her platinum blonde hair runs down her bare shoulders and sexy back. Under the skirt she is wearing a set of ripped fishnet leggings. She also has on a pair of black high heels with several metal clasps on them. The photograph seems to have been taken in a garden as she looks out into trees and bushes. She has her hands on a short white railing set in a knee high brick ledge. Her leaning on the fence causes her skirt to slide up her ass. We can see that she has no panties on and her ass is filled with a jeweled butt plug.

The second picture is in black and white and of a different woman with short dark hair. The angle is from the side and she's wearing nothing but a schoolgirl skirt as well. She's leaning over the edge of a bed with her stomach flat against it. She has her left leg kicked in the air and she grabs the sheets tightly in both fists. Her face, although in profile, is full of pain and pleasure as a muscular man stands to the side and behind her. He has a belt in his left hand and his right hand placed on her ass. The belt is looped as he holds both ends together in his hand. There's a slight motion blur as the camera captures his arm in mid-swing as he spanks the woman with the belt.

The third picture is the most clearly sexual. This one is in color again and we can't see much of the woman because she's face down in a bed with her ass in the air filling most of the frame. Her green plaid skirt is pulled up high and bunched around her hips. Her hands pulled underneath her toward the edge of the bed and between her legs so that she can't hold herself up. They are bound in handcuffs with thick leather straps. Her bright blue nail polish contrasts with the dark tones of the image. Around her ankles are also thick leather straps that connect to a metal bar keeping her legs spread wide. Her ass is spread wide from the restraints and the position exposing her asshole and thick dark pussy lips. On her ass written in red marker are the words "Spank me" and "Fuck me" in all capitals.

By the time we're done looking at the pictures my cock is hard in my pants. I hand the photos to Claire so she can look more closely if she wants, and then I look at the piece of paper. It says "The Last Challenge" at the top and then has a set of instructions. The three pictures are our creative prompts. We're supposed to go home and incorporate all three photos into a video of us having sex. Then we're to post it online. Once it is up and posted, we have to email a link to a specific email address. When we have, the paper says that we will get a response letting us know where we finished in the contest. I tell this all to Claire and she nods before driving us home.

While she gets ready upstairs, I set up the basement bedroom with our cameras and lights to record the video. For others this challenge might be too much, but for us, we'd been making videos and posting them online all year. This was truly just inspiration for a video like the paper said. I get out our handcuffs, some lube, a butt plug to use in her ass, and then a Sharpie from my computer desk in the other room. After a few minutes, Claire comes downstairs and joins me. She has on her schoolgirl skirt and a white button up top. She wears fishnets and heels. Her hair has been straightened and her makeup done. I'm still dressed in my dress clothes from teaching and it will add to the video if I keep them on for a little while. We start the camera's rolling without us in the frame and Claire takes me by the hand and leads me toward the bed.

"I've been a bad girl, Mr., K," Claire says as she starts the performance. "Please punish me."

My cock hardens in my pants at her words. Once she reaches the bed, she lets go of my hand, and turning around, she sits down on the edge of the bed. She looks up into my eyes and begs me to punish her hard with nothing but the look in her eyes. She unbuckles my belt and pulls my cock through my pants. She strokes it a few times until it is good and hard before she wraps her lips around it and begins to suck on my thick cock slowly.

"Choke me with your thick cock," she says pulling me from her mouth momentarily before deep throating me.

I groan and place my hands on the back of her head. I push hear head forward until she's taken my entire length down to my pulls in her throat. I hold her like that for as long as she can take until she begins to squirm. I let go of her head and she slides my cock out of her throat gasping for air. She strokes me for a bit while she recovers. Once her breathing is back to normal, I grab her head again and force her down onto my cock. This time I hold her head in place as I thrust my hips sliding my cock in and out of her soft mouth.

"You've been a bad girl," I tell her. "How are you going to make it up to me?"

She moans as I fuck her mouth.

"Punish me, Mr. K. Use my body," she says when I take my cock out of her mouth. I push her backwards onto the bed and then roughly roll her over. I pull up her skirt revealing that she has no panties on. I slap her ass before grabbing the bottle of lube. Rubbing my thumb over her asshole, I drip the lube down her crack. She moans when I push my thumb into her ass. I tease her ass like this for a few moments before retrieving the butt plug with the red jewel. It came in a set of three and I've selected the largest one. I lube it up as well and then shove it into her ass.

"Fuck!" she yells. "Punish my ass."

I slap her again and then move so that the camera behind me can get a clear view of her filled ass. While I'm off camera, I grab the handcuffs. Returning to the bed, I grab her arms and one by one pull them through her legs so that she has her face buried in the bed just like in the picture. I bind her wrists together as they rest between her spread legs and underneath her. I slap her ass again and the smack echoes through the room. I grab the Sharpie and write in large letters on her ass the words "Spank me." Underneath this I write "Fuck my cunt" and then draw two arrows pointing to her wet pussy lips. I step back again so that the camera can get a good view of her degraded ass.

Once again off camera, I pull off my clothes and then return to her on the bed with the belt looped in my hand. I stand so that both the camera behind us and to the side of us will get a good view of me spanking her ass hard with the belt. I start slowly and gently. However, even the gentlest of blows slaps loudly against her ass. After several spankings, her right ass cheek is starting to blush.

"Spank me, Mr. K.," she begs turning her head to the side so that it is no longer buried completely in the bed sheets.

After each hit with the built, she moans and commands me to spank her harder. By the time her ass is completely red, I'm swinging with full arm movements and spanking her harder than I ever have before. The butt plug moves back and forth in her ass as I slap her with the belt and she tightens and relaxes her asshole around it. Her pussy is visibly dripping onto the bedsheet under her."

"Fuck me," she says begging me to take her. "Fuck your dirty slut. Punish me with that thick cock."

I spank her one last time before tossing the belt on the bed next to her. I stand behind her and roughly shove my cock into her pussy. She rocks forward and then pushes back against me grinding my cock deep into her tight pussy. She moans indistinct dirty words of pleasure as I start fast and hard. I fuck her from behind and squeeze her ass and hips hard. My squeezing leaves hand prints to join the reddened skin of her spanking. She moans, yells, and screams louder as my balls slap hard against her. I look at the words written on her ass and they encourage me on.

"You like my thick cock filling your cunt?" I ask.

"Fuck yes!"

"Are you a dirty slut?"

"I'm your dirty slut, Mr. K."

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Punish me with your cock."

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my hot cum," I tell her.

She moans in response and I begin to come hard. My toes curl into the carpet and my hands grip her hips as I slam deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. Her pussy eagerly takes me and hungrily grips my thick cock pulling load after load out of me and filling her warm pussy. I open my eyes and unclench my teeth after my last spasm. I pull my cock out of her pussy with a loud wet noise and immediately cum starts dripping out. I step to the side to give the camera the perfect view of the creampie while I spank her ass again. Then, because my cock is still hard I penetrate her again and she moans in surprise. I thrust my cock in and out of her jizz filled pussy and relish the sensations running through my oversensitive cock. After another minute, my cock is too soft to continue and I pull it out.

"Thank you for punishing me," she says and I slap her ass again.

After we get cleaned up, I immediately set to uploading the video. Normally, I would edit it and try and clean it up, but I leave it alone. I think that it might make it hotter and increase the raw aesthetic of the video. It takes the video a while to finally upload and then get published, but as soon as it does. I copy the link in an email and send it out. Only a few minutes later, we get a reply.

"Congratulations," I read aloud to Claire. "You've completed The Secret Lounge Challenge. You'll have first pick of performers."

Performance of a Lifetime

The next day we get an envelope in the mail that contains instructions to come to The Secret Lounge on Saturday to claim our prize. It also contains a token that says 1st on one side and the other side has the year. When we arrive on Saturday, the front is not closed and is functioning as a regular bar. We got the bartender and show him the token. He immediately takes us to the backdoor and lets us in. We walk through the hall by ourselves until we're in the backroom. It has once again been set up with a stage in the middle with a bed and chair on it. This time the room is filled with couches--over a dozen of them.

The owner sees us and walks over. She leads back into the hallway and through the employee only door that is in it. We're in a room behind the bar itself. What looks like a giant mirror behind the bar is actually a window and we can see all the people drinking. The room is part office and part dressing room. There are several doors lining the back wall that serve as private changing areas. There are several tables and chairs. The room is completely empty except for us.

"As I said before, you can pick your entertainment," the woman says. "However, you have a choice. You can elect to have whoever you pick go home with you for a private meeting, or you can join them on the stage tonight and be part of the show. If you go home with them, you have a fully 24 hours to share with them. However, if you perform with them, you'll receive free admission to The Secret Lounge for all of the next year."

"The performance," Claire and I say at the same time and then smile at each other.

The woman seems a little surprised that we answer so quickly and without any conversation. However, she seems pleased. She picks up a phone and in a moment I see the bartender pick up his phone. She tells him to bring them in, and he rings a little bell on the bar. The five members of the wait staff working the floor finish what they're doing and head to the door in the back. In a moment, they're lined up in the room. The woman asks us who we pick. Claire tells me I can decide as long as it isn't the first guy or the cold, sexy secretary.

I look at them and consider the option. The movie theater man was nice enough, but I'm not in the mood for a threesome with a guy. That leaves the shy librarian who doesn't act as shy now as she stares at me. I feel like she'd be an excellent fuck, but ultimately decide on Riley, the sporty zookeeper. She seems genuinely happy to be selected. The remaining four leave the room. The woman tells us the performance will begin in 15 minutes and leaves the room. Riley walks to us and hugs us both. She tells us she's so happy we won. She tells us not to worry. She'll take care of everything.