The Secret Minivan Sex Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she said, still wondering what was going on.

"So, the company than ran our app went out of business, it's not their fault but the app has crashed, the person we hired to migrate it to a new server messed it up and we had to roll everything back. She's done something though and we can't get it back up, how much do you know about Python coding."

"Quite a bit, I used to run a few game servers when theses internet games first went mobile."

"The log ins are there, if you can fix this and can maintain it, the foundation is willing to hire you. It pays very well, you can still get paged but you wouldn't work here anymore."

"I uh, let me look at it first."

I looked through their applications and the server itself, I found the mistake, some of the software was way out of date and was fighting their program. I ran a few updates, rebooted the server and the app was back up in less than 15 minutes. Susan gasped when he app pinged her phone.

"It... it's working already? How?"

I explained what was wrong.

"I wouldn't pay the bill for the migration, they should have spotted that right away."

"Go back to your desk, I'll email your personal in a few. Does that look like an application you could run?"

"In my sleep, it's pretty complex and really clever but I've ran a few like this."

"Okay, good. If they ask you out there you fucked up a project you did last week, you didn't but I know they'll ask. I have to take this call, close the door behind you."

Before I got to my desk I was paged, I figured it was Susan and managed to contain my grin.

"What was that about, she looked fucking pissed dude," said one of my co-workers, Lisa.

"Apparently I screwed up a project last week, I get the full blame of course."

"What a bitch, like your fucking supervisor shouldn't be checking your work."

"Such is life, I'm sure Karen will just get a 'pay attention' and she'll come yell at me too."

My phone buzzed again, it was an email from Susan, 'YOUR EYES ONLY' as the subject line.

'Founder approved your hire to maintain app, you'll have an IT budget and pays double what you make now. Say yes and you will start tomorrow, I'll take you to meet her.'

They had me at double pay. I replied (fuck) Yes right away. Not ten minutes later, my supervisor and Susan, flanked by security, came to my desk with a box.

"Marcus, I'm really sorry but we have to let you go. Your department is being restructured and your position is no longer available," said my supervisor Karen. I looked at Susan.

"I would choose your words carefully, I told you in my office, your attitude about this was not acceptable," she said with a stern face.

"I wasn't going to be disrespectful Mrs Fredricks, I'm sorry I put you both in this situation. I won't need a box, thank you Karen, I can fit what I have in my bag," I replied.

I walked out with Security behind me, watching the wide eyes of my co-workers as I passed. Inside I was laughing, I knew the app wouldn't take much to keep running and I could spend my time otherwise 'being paged'.

That night, at my appointment time, Susan pulled up in her van and drove us to the same house as before. Once the van was turned off and the garage door closed, she pulled me to her and kissed me.

"I'm sorry about how I fired you Sir but I can't wait for you to meet our founder tonight. Before that though I need you to treat me like the slut I am please," she said, already undressing.

"Then you'd best get the van ready," I replied.

The back of her van was transformed in no time, I was hard just watching her and got naked when she was kneeling and waiting for me.

"Oh, you're already hard Sir."

"I am, I think you should suck me so I last longer in you."

"Yes Sir."

Watching her look up at me as she enthusiastically sucked my cock was wonderful, she soon had me gasping in pleasure as I came down her throat. I had her get on her back and licked her until I was hard again then pulled her up onto all fours to slam into her from behind. By the time I'd cum, we were both soaked in sweat and almost gasping for air.

"I.. I really needed that Sir, thank you. We should shower, we have a meeting at 6."

We fucked again in the shower, I made her cum a few times but my cock was aching too much to cum again. I was still hard when we pulled away from the house.

"You should think about not nice things so that thing will go down mister," said Susan with a grin as we drove.

"I've just had amazing sex for the second time with the most beautiful sexy woman that I used to work for, there's no room in my head for not nice things."

"Flattery will get you paged more often you know."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I replied with a smile.

We pulled up to the large house the ceremonies were held in, we were led inside by a doorman and I was surprised when I seen the Amy I'd had on my 2nd or 3rd week sitting at a desk. She got up to greet us both.

"Oooh, I love that look on your face. I'm Kendra Owens, you knew me as Amy. I can page men whenever I like but I like my lower rank, I can be more open," she said, kissing me on the cheek after kissing Susan.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you again Ma'am," I replied.

"I can see why you wanted an exclusive label on this one, he knows how to work that lovely cock of his, he can play the role too?"

"Oh yes he can," said Susan.

"Well, I already have enough background on you to be able to trust you with my service, Susan tells me you're good at the computer stuff and can have this running perfectly all the time. Susan told you what it pays, here's an official contract with the usual non disclosure, I'll provide you with a computer set up and credit card, my servers are here but you can work from your apartment, if you have to come here to work on anything know that I rarely wear clothes," said Kendra with a smile.

I signed the paperwork right away.

"Good, Susan will give me your bank details but enough of all this boring stuff, you two have a bonding ceremony to attend," said Kendra.

"Bonding ceremony?" asked Susan.

"We've not had anyone use an exclusive label in such a long time so I made a new ceremony. I know you've already had him but don't worry, I'll give him a pill and it won't reveal your preference to be submissive," said a grinning Kendra to Susan.

Once I was naked and had been fed a Viagra, I was put on my back and Susan rode me while 4 other women (including Kendra) sat on my face to be eaten. By the time I climaxed, my poor jaw hurt and I was worried my cock was broken. Susan almost had to be carried to the hot tub where we all relaxed.

"I'm sure the rest of us will get an appointment every now and then but Susan has claimed Marcus and I'm sure she'll keep him busy. Congratulations Marcus, Susan is one of our sexiest members." Said Kendra.

"Oh I know and I'm very honored," I replied.

"Well I have to get back for my babysitter. Thank you Kendra, Marcus, one of these ladies will take you home when they're done with you," said Susan who then left.

The other women made their excuses and left too, leaving just Kendra and I in the tub.

"Welcome to the team sweetie, don't worry, I'm wiped and I need you fresh tomorrow for the audit I need on the server equipment, my driver will take you home," she said.

I slept really well that night, working for Kendra and the club turned out to be a lot of fun but those stories will have to wait...

12