The Secretary: Extra Duties Ch. 03

Story Info
Her duties become more onerous but she happily continues.
2.8k words
4.44
22.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first came to the city I only had just enough savings to rent somewhere minimal for a few weeks, so I had to get a job quickly. I was still in the same place weeks later and struggling to survive on the money I got from the agency. It was a single room with a bed and very basic cooking arrangements, basically a kettle and a microwave. I hadn't even earned enough to buy myself a small car, so I travelled to and from work by bus every day.

So, that was how I had to get home after my eventful day. It was the height of summer, and the centre of the city was hot in the extreme. Walking in the strange red underwear was still awkward and the split panties just made me extra conscious of my pussy and arse. The occasional light breeze that lifted the bottom of my dress was a blessed relief. Almost against my will the walking motion had made me aroused, and I could feel my wetness begin to leak.

Finally, I got on the bus and was able to sit down. I felt my arousal slowly subside. But then I glanced down and saw how my dress was stretched over my chest and my nipples protruded proudly. Quickly I brought the shop carrier up and held it in front of me, trying to hide them. But just the thought of them started my tingling once more. I was relieved to get to my stop and I could get off the bus. Its not far from the stop to my house and I tried to walk as quickly as possible but that was not easy with those daft panties, pinching and squeezing my pussy with every step. Also, I could no longer try and cover my breasts and my nipples as well as the outline of the bra were clearly visible. I breathed a huge sigh as I finally got into the inside of my building. I rushed to my room. My pussy was on fire!

I was ashamed of myself at my reaction. All I needed was some relief for my aching pussy. I quickly pulled off my dress and my shame became worse. There was a large wet patch clearly visible on the back just where I would have leaked while sitting on the bus. Everyone on the bus, and on the walk home must have seen it. So many people in the busy streets must have linked the wet patch and the aroused nipples and worked out that I was a horny slut. I threw the dress into the corner, disgusted with myself.

But despite my deep feeling of shame, I was still as horny as hell. I flung myself onto the bed and reached down to my pussy. Perhaps I should take a hint from Mr. James and start to use his terms. I'm sure I'd hear them a lot more in the near future. So, I reached down and touched my cunt. I was still soaked, and my fingers slipped easily between my lips. When I found my swollen clit, a thrill went through me, and I began to massage it. I was gentle at first with a light touch but as I went on, I got faster and heavier, with an urgency I hadn't experienced before. What was happening to me? Then, I came. Like never before. My orgasm in Sir's office before I came home was good, but this one was totally amazing.

I collapsed, panting, onto the bed and it was some time before I could move. I felt more alive than I had ever done. I had spent the afternoon with my body a swirl of feelings. From the fear at the shop to the slow but reluctant acceptance throughout the afternoon. My humiliating journey home. the colossal orgasm I had just enjoyed. Memories of Sir with his fingers inside me. Oh, Fuck! What was happening to me?

I rolled over onto my back and looked around my pitiful little room. Too small to fit much furniture my clothes hung on a clothes rail instead of in a wardrobe. Even my underwear was on hangers, openly on display. A good job I never got visitors. I spied the shop carrier on the kitchen top and suddenly remembered my instructions. I had to wash and clean everything and return them in the morning. I had to wear the blue set for my work. Slowly, I stood up on shaky legs and walked over. I tipped the bag and various items clattered on to the surface. I stared at them for ages, reliving the uses to which they had been put, experience from memory how I had felt with each one.

I looked at the plug and had a mad desire to try it again but immediately stopped myself. Why did I feel the need to have his permission? Nothing had been said, one way or the other, but it just felt wrong when he wasn't there to witness it. Instead, I simply picked it up. It was heavier than I remembered, and its surface was still slightly slimy. The remains of the lube mixed with my internal juices. I lifted it to my nose and inhaled deeply. I could detect the smell of wildflowers which surprised me. Probably the scent of the lube, I thought. There was also an underlying earthiness that was not unpleasant. I was not disgusted as I thought I might be. My old self probably would have been. Nervously I placed to pointed tip to my lips and then slipped it further into my mouth. By forcing my jaws wide, I found I could fit it in. the taste was much better than I expected and was mostly the taste of the lube, I think. I put it back down. I had to get on with my allotted tasks.

I stepped to the sink and filled it with the hot tap. I added detergent. Not much and some of the gentle stuff I used on my more delicate garments. I picked up the blue lingerie. I dropped in the bra and panties and swirled them around. Taking a step back I reached behind me and unclipped the red bra, drop that in the water and then stripped the panties down my legs. I washed everything carefully. I would take my dress to the cleaners to get it done properly. I didn't know what they would think of the stain, but I didn't really care anymore. I rung out both sets of lingerie and then hung them over the top of the clothes rail. They were just thin scraps of cloth, and I was sure they would be dry before morning. Then I gave the plug a good scrub and stood it on the draining board alongside a cup and this morning's cereal bowl. I giggled to myself when I realised it didn't look out of place. I simply gave the clamps and chains a quick swish and hung them next to the underwear. Again, I was tempted to try them out, but Sir had not included the weights so there seemed little point.

I emptied the sink and then sat down on the bed, the only place to sit in the whole room. I couldn't be bothered to get dressed so I spent the evening sat up on top of the covers, watching some rubbish TV. Before I finally went to bed, I checked the underwear and both sets were already dry. I replaced the red set on its carrier and left the blue ones out. I knew I had to wear them in the morning. The last thing I did was choose what dress to wear, I don't have many but the yellow one was not my sexiest. I had been nervous about going too far yesterday. To go with the blue underwear, I chose my blue going-out dress. The front was much lower than the yellow one and the back plunged as well, almost down to my arse. It was also very short. I had never worn it but had bought it on a whim for some fictitious date that never materialised. I knew I would have to wear a coat to get to work despite the hot weather.

Then, I went to bed, slipping under the covers naked. Well, under the sheet as that was all I needed during this heatwave. I couldn't stop myself reaching down and fingering myself again. I came but it was different this time than earlier. This was more like a warm and gentle hug than being hit by a bolt of lightning. Nicely relaxed I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes.

The next morning it was raining lightly, cooling the city streets down slightly. At least the wearing of my coat wouldn't be as noticeable. I carefully put on the blue underwear and looked in the mirror fixed to the wall. I was showing everything. I tugged at the panties and most of them disappeared inside my slit. I felt as sexy as hell and able to handle anything Sir threw at me. Carefully I re-pack the shop carrier with the items I had brought home. I grabbed a coffee and some cereal before putting my coat on before rushing out to catch the bus. The last thing I wanted was to be late on the first morning of my new life.

When I arrived at the office I went straight up in the lift to his office. It was just as I had done for the past few weeks but today felt so different. I started to walk around my desk when the telecom beeped, and the red light came on.

"My office, Alice." His familiar voice and a familiar command. Out of habit I picked up a pen and notepad and went into his office. He stared at me from behind his desk.

What's with the coat?" he asked, "In this heat? Take it off at once silly girl."

I knew this was a moment of truth and, blushing slightly, I undid my coat and peeled it off. I watched as his eyes widened and for a moment, I was terrified that I had overdone it.

"I'm sorry, Sir, have I gone too far?" I tried to blurt out an apology.

"Far from it, dear Alice, you are perfect. Maybe not for visitors, but for me ... perfect. Where on earth did you find such a dress? And where do you wear it."

I blushed even more deeply. "This is the first time I have worn it, Sir. I bought it months ago as part of a dare but haven't had the courage to wear it ever since."

"Then I feel privileged. We must go shopping again and buy a couple more like that. Maybe some more undies as well. What do you think?"

"If that is what Sir wants ... "

"Maybe this lunchtime. But first we have some business to deal with, do we not?" and he smiled while still looking at me with piercing eyes. He beckoned me to his desk before hunting in a drawer for something and then coming around to the front to stand next to me.

"You have the bag of goodies I sent you home with?"

"I do, Sir," and I held up the bag.

"And is everything properly cleaned?"

"Yes, Sir, I was very thorough."

He took the bag from me and placed it in the middle of the desk. Then he took my coat, which was still over my arm and hung it on the coat rack.

"Now, bend over the desk, Alice."

I knew what was coming and I did so almost eagerly. I was still a little frightened of the plug but much less so than my first encounter with it yesterday. The shop carrier was in front of me on the desk and he simply tipped it sideways and let the items fall out. He picked up the hanger with the red underwear on and sniffed at it.

"That smells really clean and lovely. Well done, Alice."

My knees almost gave way at his words of praise. He added the weights and the bottle of lube to the pile.

"Lift the back of your dress, Alice," he commanded, and I did as I was told.

Then, I felt the slow gloopy trickle of the lube and it ran down between my cheeks and over my anus. I shivered and he place his hand in the middle of my back. His other hand reached into my cleft and massaged the lube into my bottom, slipping his finger into my tight pucker. This time I was expecting it, so I made no move to struggle, simply accepted the intrusion. Then I saw him reach out and pick up the plug and I braced myself. I felt its tip replace his plunging finger and then the slow push. It still hurt but not as much as that first time. It still made me moan but I tried to relax myself back there. Then it was in. Over and done, at least for a while. This time I enjoyed the feeling of being filled.

"I think a few more days and we can think about the next size up. Don't you agree, Alice?"

"Whatever you think best, Sir. I trust your judgement."

"Good, now, stand up and turn around."

Slowly I straightened up, letting the plug settle into position more comfortably. He reached behind me and picked up what I could easily tell, by the rattling noise, was one of the sets of clamps. He took a long hard look at my chest. The front of my blue dress had a neckline that plunged almost to my navel and the blue bra was showing. About half of each cut plus the thin string that joined them. He carefully reached up and pulled the two sides of the dress apart, revealing both my bra covered breasts. He tugged, a little less gently at the bra until my breasts were free. I was surprised the bra did not break. He played with my nipples quite roughly, pinching them, tugging, and twisting them and pulling them quite viciously in all directions until they were stiff and erect.

"Ow, Sir. Please, that hurts so much, I squealed."

"Don't be such a softie," he said angrily and smacked each breast in turn, hard enough to make me cry out. "Okay, let's get on with it."

Without further ado he clamped first the left and then the right. The pain kicked in at once, even more so when he grabbed the chain and continued to pull and distort my breasts. Finally, he stopped, reached behind me, and picked up the weight. As soon as he let go it dropped, causing another jolt of agony to run through me. Then he stepped back and admired his work.

"Now, lean back against the desk and lift the front of your skirt." He told me sternly.

With no choice but to obey him I did as I was told, lifting the front hem of my dress to my waist. My view of him disappeared as he knelt on the carpet. I felt his hands on my pussy. I could tell I was already wet, and he spread my juices around. Then he took hold of my left labia and pulled it downwards. My cry of pain went unnoticed, and he simply started to attach the clamp. I was sure he had made it tighter than yesterday, but I couldn't be sure. He turned his attention to the other side and repeated the pulling and tugging before attaching the other clamp. The pair of them felt so much worse than yesterday and I couldn't help my self squeal and wiggle. I felt a sharp sting as he smacked my thigh.

"Stay still, Alice, and stop making a fuss."

I felt the weight go and then I was told to stand up straight again. He took me by the shoulder and marched me to the far corner of his office. Somehow since I had gone home and today, he had installed a full-length mirror on a stand in the corner and I was made to stand in front of it. I was shocked. My breasts were so distorted from the weight hanging on the chain that they looked unreal. I was still holding the front of my dress and my poor pussy was changed beyond recognition. When I drop my dress, the hem was so short the weight still showed below it.

"You look wonderful, Alice, the ideal secretary. What do you think?"

"Errr ... its certainly not typical secretary, Sir, but ... if it pleases you, Sir."

"It certainly does. Now, to your work. Let the new secretary begin her job."