The Security Guard

Story Info
Marie gets gangbanged.
1.8k words
3.79
28.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after ten at night when the last swimmer left the leisure center and Marie locked the sports center up. Marie Porter was the security guard for the sports centre. She had started a twelve hour shift several hours earlier but the centre was busier than normal and it couldn't be locked up. It was an easy job once the centre was locked up. She had access to the cafeteria and drinks free of charge. She could even swim or sleep during the shift as the centre was in a quiet, remote area and security was not checked on throughout their shift. The only downside was the homeless gang that slept at the rear of the building that needed chasing from time to time.

Marie swung the main entrance door open and started a patrol of the exterior of the building, one of several she would do during her shift. She whistled softly to herself. No one was in sight, just the way she liked it. She enjoyed her own company and working as a lone worker for twelve hours at a time suited her just fine.

Marie wasn't what you expected of a security guard. She was very pretty; tall and thin with shoulder length wavy blond hair and striking blue eyes. She had freckles and a cheeky smile. Looking at her, you would think she worked in an office as a receptionist. She was dressed smartly as her job required, in black trousers and a white shirt. When doing external patrols she was required to wear a high vis vest but rarely did.

She turned a corner and headed towards the rear of the building. She stepped down a few steps and looked at Deeply Woods that stretched for miles in the distance. It was a quiet night and darkness creeped in as the night wore on. It was a quiet summer night. A bunch of rabbits were playing and hoping in the fields nearby. A bird screeched in the sky above and they scattered in different directions.

She checked the rear windows and shook her head. A pornographic magazine lay to one side as she passed. It would have been dropped by one of the homeless. It was a regular occourrence on finding them. "Bloody perverts," she muttered, making a mental note to bring a bag and gloves on her next patrol to get it in the bin.

She turned another corner and walked straight into the homeless. They were three of them. All were scruffy, and dressed in dirty clothing. They were smoking and passing a bottle of whiskey around. Two of them were seated against the wall of the sports centre. The third was standing with his hands on his hips staring out at the woods. When they noticed her they began to whistle and make crude comments.

"Come on guys, you aren't supposed to be here," she told them firmly. "You will have to leave and go elsewhere." It was a complete waste of time asking them to leave as they would leave when told to, but return later in the night. It happened regularly.

The man standing took a step closer to Marie and looked at her up and down. "How about you unbottom that shirt and show us those titties?" he stammered, staring at her breasts hungrily. Marie had big boobs, not too big but big enough to stretch the buttons on her shirt, especially when she was wearing the push-up bra she had on. "Come on, don't be shy." He was a fat man with greasy, short brown hair and beady eyes.

Before she could reply another of the men laughed. " She can take those trousers off as well and spread her arse cheeks."

"That arse needs fucked real hard," the third piped up without even looking at her.

All three men laughed. Marie stared at them.

"We can take turns to fuck you or go at you at the same time. Which way do you prefer?" the fat man asked her.

Marie shook her head. This had happened several times when asking them to leave. Despite being perverted, all the men were mouthy and all talk. She wasn't intimidated by them at all. Marie actually liked to take a few risks and flash and tease. In fact if she had known the homeless was there she would have unbuttoned a few buttons on her shirt and showed a little glimpse of flesh. She enjoyed teasing men, especially ones with no chance of laying a finger on her. Marie was thrilled and got horny to think of teasing a man or men to the point where they were really horny and agitated for hours afterwards.

Marie laughed at them. "Really is that the best you can come up with? You haven't got a chance in hell guys so I would leave it there."

The two men sitting were on their feet and the third rubbed his groin above his trousers. He opened his mouth to speak and Marie held her finger up.

"Let me stop you there. If I have to call the police to remove you I will," she told them. She turned toward the side gate leading out of the sports centre grounds. "Follow me," she called over her shoulder. She deliberately swung her hips, wiggling her arse as she walked knowing all three had followed and stared at her arse.

"Out," she pointed to the street outside the gate. All three shrugged past her mumbling.

A little later with the homeless out of the grounds and the sport centre locked up for the night Marie sat in the reception with a cup of hot tea staring out of the window toward Deeply Woods. It was soothingly quiet and pitch black outside. She glanced at her watch. It was nearly midnight.

She was feeling horny. The homeless men were obnoxious and disgusting but she wondered what would have happened if she had unbuttoned her shirt and when asked earlier. Would they have groped her or just stood and stared? Marie concluded that they were all mouths, and they would have enjoyed watching the show.

She wondered if the homeless had returned and were lurking around. Were they watching her now? The reception she was in was wall to wall with windows. Sitting with the lights on she couldn't see a foot outside the windows as it was so dark. Anyone outside could see straight in. She was feeling daring, excited, and horny at the same time.

She could get changed and go for a swim. Marie giggled. If the homeless were back she could give them something to perv over.

After another glance out the window, she decided to take a risk and get changed into her swimming costume at reception in plain sight of the window and anyone watching. The center was locked after all. No one could get in.

She stood up and unbuttoned her shirt slowly and pulled the shirt open and off to reveal her lacy push-up bra. Her breasts strained at the bra cups. Next, her trousers were unbuttoned and pulled down. She wore skimpy white see-through knickers. Her legs were long, toned and tanned. Her arse was tight, the white knickers disappearing into her arse crack.

Marie reached behind her back and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts sprang out, her nipples huge and erect. Her backpack was on the floor. She opened it and removed her white swimming costume. She smirked and dropped it, pulled off her knickers and left the reception room naked. She could and would swim naked.

Marie walked down the corridor into the pool area and dived into the water. For an hour she swam in the pool and enjoyed the light excerise. Her horniness and excitement had gone and she hoped she could get back to her clothes and find a place where she wouldn't be noticed getting dressed.

She climbed out of the pool and crouchingly walked fast toward the reception. Marie darted through the doorway and stopped. Two of the homeless men were standing in the room. They were completely naked and had erections jutting out and straining. One of them had her knickers in his hands smelling the flimsy garment. Both of them were staring at her with complete lust.

She spun around to run and the fat homeless man was behind her. He pushed her and she fell into the room, landing heavily on her back. Before she could move the homeless were on her. Her arms were pinned and stretched out to each side by the two men in front of her. The fat homeless man forced her legs open and sat between them stared down at her. He whistled. "Look at that." Marie's breasts jutted out, perfectly shaped mounds, the nipples huge and erect. Her skin was tanned all over and her pussy glistened damp, her lips slightly parted.

"That show you put on was something else. It took us a while but we managed to find a window open," he growled, drooling. He rubbed her legs. "Then we all got naked and waited for you to finish your swim."

At either side while holding her with one hand the men groped and squeezed Marie's tits with the other while darting and taking turns sucking them.

The fat homeless man buried his face in Marie's groin and jammed his tongue into her pussy. It was warm, wet and juicy. He sucked and licked while moaning while grabbing her arse cheeks and squeezing roughly.

Marie struggled but she was pinned.

Then the fat man was trying climbing up her trying to kiss her. She spat in his face. He laughed and slowly pushed his cock into her. He pushed it deeper and groaned. He smiled down at her and rammed it harder and faster. After a few seconds of ramming he collapsed onto her. "That is one tight pussy."

The fat homeless man glanced at the two men holding her. "It's your turn boys."

Marie was lifted off the floor by the two men securing her. She was pushed onto her stomach over the desk in the centre of the room. One held her hands while the other stuck his face between her arse checks. He licked and kissed her crack, arse and pussy while moaning and groaning. Above, the man holding her hands managed to get his cock into Marie's mouth and thrust forcefully. The man at her arse couldn't take it anymore at seeing this. He grabbed his cock and shoved it into Marie's arse, forcing it in deep. Both men hammered into her and within minutes both exploded in her mouth and arse. Behind them the fat man laughed.

Marie gagged and rolled off the table as the two men climbed off her, grinning from ear to ear.