The Seduction - The Last Step

Story Info
All things come fruition.
1.7k words
4.21
5.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may be the last, depending on the readers, of the story line "The Seduction" & "The Seduction - The Next Step" and they should be read first

*****

All characters are over 18 and clean & safe.

This story may contain: Threesomes, FF, MM, Group, Incest

*****

Well, everything was in readiness for Gabby's birthday. The four of us were going out to dinner and dancing and then back to our place for coffee, cake and relaxation (sex).

Saturday came and Cass and I were really excited and hoped Gabby would be pleasantly surprised. We had made dinner reservations for 7:00 at a very nice restaurant.

At 6:45 our doorbell rang and it was Gabby and Bob. She looked beautiful in a red short dress that showed plenty of leg and cleavage. It was obvious she left her bra at home. Bob had a nice sport jacket and trousers.

Cass was wearing a short black dress that was sheer on top, so much so that her firm tits were just about visible. I had on a sport jacket & trousers.

We had strung up some balloons and had flowers and a gift wrapped package for Gabby on the table for her when we got back.

We left and drove to the restaurant. The food and wine were excellent. The women were constantly being ogled by all the men and Gabby & Cass enjoyed it. There was a lot of flirting going on which added to the night's upcoming excitement.

By the time we left the restaurant it was 11:00 p.m. and were back at our house by 11:30 p.m. Cass put on a pot of coffee as she served the birthday cake. We all sang and Gabby blew out the candles. We finished our coffee and cake and then we went into the living room.

At that time Cass gave Gabby her present. She opened the package and Gabby showed us a beautiful black, sheer neglige. We all yelled out 'Happy Birthday' and started chanting, "Try it on, try it on, try it on." Gabby turned red and said, "Ok. I'll try it on." Then Cass took her to our bedroom and after a few minutes Gabby came out wearing the see through neglige and she looked stunning. Nothing was hidden

She modeled it off while she was laughing.

Then Cass said, "Gabby, in honor of your birthday, I got you something special, something that I wanted for myself but tonight it's yours. Come with me."

Bob & I followed them into the bedroom...

Cass then said to a confused Gabby, "Gabby, Bob came to us and said he wanted to show you his appreciation for how you changed but he didn't know how or what to do. So, with our help, Bob decided to give you a threesome with himself and Nick who will be your gifts for the night and forever how long you want, if you want. Please enjoy them. We all love you."

Then Cass left.

Bob and I approached Gabby and we started hugging, kissing and feeling her up. At first she was hesitant but soon started taking an active part.

Gabby said, "You people are incredible. This is something I thought about but was afraid to mention to Bob. Now it's a reality and something I will never forget. You guys and Cass are something else."

In a short time we had Gabby on the bed in the middle. We felt her up and played with her and kissed her. Then we got up and then started giving her a massage, doing exactly like we practiced. Gabby was really enjoying it, moaning with her body squirming.

After her massage, the three of us were together in bed, our hands all over Gabby as we told her how beautiful & sexy she was. Bob started talking dirty to her and saying, "Hey Nick, you like my slut of a wife? I bet she can't wait to have your cock in her cunt. Hey Gabby, you want Nick's cock in you?"

Gabby replied, "Yes, I want his cock in me. I'm your slut Bob....anything you want me to do baby...just don't stop...I want you two to fuck me all night."

Then I said, "Hey Bob, your slut likes pussy too. Hey Gabby, you want to fuck Cass & Ginny too?"

"She moaned, "Oh God, yes...I love Cass & Ginny. Yessssss."

Bob said, "Call them in Gabby. Show them what kind of a slut you are."

Gabby started screaming, "Cass, Ginny come in here and fuck me too...I want you."

Cass & Ginny came in and watched as I had my cock in her cunt and Bob had his cock in her mouth. I was fucking her cunt when Bob moved down and started eating Gabby as my cock was sliding in and out of her cunt. I know I felt Bob's tongue on my cock and his mouth on my balls as I kept fucking his wife. It wasn't long before I filled it with my cum. Bob then went back to having Gabby suck his cock and he shot his load into Gabby's mouth.

As we fell on the bed, Cass and Ginny joined her and were all over her. Then the three of them were on their backs and masturbating together. Soon Bob and I watched all three of them squirting like hoses until they almost passed out.

Bob and I joined them on the bed and the five of us enjoyed each other until almost dawn. What started out as a threesome turned into a mini orgy that we all enjoyed.

The morning found all five of us naked and covered in cum and female ejaculation.

I woke up first followed by Gabby. Her and I sat in the kitchen naked and discussed what happened.

I started the conversation..."It looks like you enjoyed yourself."

"I did thanks to all of you."

"I am going to be blunt. Cass and I used to swing with other couples and we would like to swing or swap with you and Bob on a regular basis. We will even include Ginny. Would you guys be interested?"

"I never thought about it but I wouldn't mind. Look, Bob and I love you guys and it seems like a natural thing to do."

Just then Bob came in.

Gabby said, "Bob, Nick asked me if we would be interested in swinging and swapping with them. I told it would be fine with me. What do you think?"

"To be honest, I would be agreeable. We would have to set up rules but I think it would be nice. What about Ginny?"

"Ginny would definitely participate. Actually, it would be more like whenever one of us wants someone, they just ask and if that person is available, it's ok."

I continued, "It could be group, one on one, whatever...free sex amongst all of us...sleepovers...anything."

Bob said, "That sounds good to me."

As we finished,Cass and Ginny joined us.

I made the announcement, "Bob and I just agreed, assuming you guys are ok with it, that the five of us could swap partners whenever we want and Ginny you are included. Anyone can do one on ones, sleepovers, group, whatever as long as the parties agree. Does anyone have any comments?"

Ginny said, "I think I'll enjoy that."

Cass said, "Hey Bob, want to fuck me later? I'm fine with it. Anyone can watch." As she was laughing.

I then said, "Then we are all agreed. Bob and I will work out any needed details and arrangements."

Then Ginny said, "I think we should all get cleaned up and relax by the pool and after dinner we should all enjoy the rest of Gabby's birthday celebration like we did last night.

Everyone thought that was a good idea and after a nice breakfast, we all showered, cleaned up everything and headed to the pool, naked of course.

Conversation was centered around the mini orgy we had last night...

Bob said, "I want to thank Nick & Cass for coming up with the threesome idea. I thought it went perfectly."

Gabby added, "Yes, it was an experience I'll never forget & thank you for the neglige." She said smiling.

Cass added, "I know details of the arrangement haven't been finalized but is there any reason we can't start swapping now?"

I looked at everyone and replied, "I don't see any reason why we can't enjoy ourselves now. Whatever you guys want to do now is fine with me."

As soon as I said that Ginny went over to Bob and knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock. Cass joined her and both mom & daughter were giving Bob a blow job. Gabby came over to me and straddled my cock and slipped my cock in her cunt as she eased herself down on it.

Cass took over sucking Bob's cock as Ginny moved over to Gabby and started kissing her and sucking on her nipples as she rode my cock

In no time at all, Bob filled my wife's mouth with his cum and I shot my cum in Gabby's cunt. As Gabby eased herself off of my cock, my cum oozed out of her and onto my balls and cock. Ginny lapped up my cum as it oozed out of Gabby.

I said, "Well, I think we are all going to have a lot of fun from here on in."

Then, Bob and I sat together to discuss the details. After awhile we came up with the details and rules.

When everything quieted down, Bob said, "Nick and I discussed the plan and to be honest we didn't think anything had to be changed. Now, that being said, the only rule we decided on was "NO MEANS NO" and everything else is ok as long as the respective parties agree."

I continued, "As an example, if Bob wants to fuck Cass he would call and ask if she would be interested & available on the day & time or that moment. If Cass says yes, then they fuck. If she has a conflict then it's no..that simple."

Then Bob added, "Also, if Cass & Nick want Gabby for a night, she can go if she's available and wants to go."

I wrapped things up by saying, "It goes without question that this arrangement stays with us. Also, the taking of video and/or pictures is ok as long as they are not shown to anyone outside this group. Is that understood?"

Everyone agreed.

*****

The end?