The Seduction and Theft of Mrs. Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter appeared and introduced himself as Carlos he asked about taking their drink order. Peter ordered a Blanton's Straight from the Barrel whiskey. Corrine ordered a Vodka Martini, wet, stirred, and on the rocks, She didn't want to get drunk, but she did want to relax, she had learned all about martini drinking from her mom who could whip up a drink as good as any bartender.

Corrine picked up the menu and began looking, "Peter, what are you thinking about eating?"

Peter wasn't interested in eating, he was far more worried about Gabriella, and when she would show up, he was becoming irritated, and was perplexed about going through with the bet. He really didn't care if the bitch of a lesbian fucked his wife or not, it was the money, if he won, his commission would be doubled, but if he lost his commission would be practically nothing. If he did the math correctly the 1.1 percent would be almost a million dollars. Then he saw her walking towards them, she had the look of confidence she always displayed. If only she was interested in him, she would be the conquest of his life.

"I'm not sure what I want, Corrine, what are you having?

Gabriella arrived at the table, "Good evening Mr. Hopkins how lovely to see you and I presume your wife."

Peter stood up, "Well Ms Nevin, what a surprise, this is my wife Corrine."

Gabriella, turned to look at Corrine for the first time in person. Oh, my god, she thought, Corrine was far more attractive in person, no she was beautiful, Gabriella's greeting got caught in her throat, she was speechless. Lucky her hand reached out to shake with Corrine, their eyes locked.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Nevin" Corrine spoke while taking Gabriella's hand.

The touch of her hand sent electricity up Gabriella arm, she had never felt anything like this, "Gabriella, please."

"What a beautiful name, I like it," proclaimed Corrine.

Still holding her hand, far longer than would be appropriate, Gabriella finally let go. "Corrine is a pretty name too." It was such a silly thing to say, but she was having a hard time dealing with the situation, something Gabriella was not use to, and it showed.

"Please, would you like to join us for a drink?" Peter asked. He could see the discomfort in Gabriella, his smug smile revealing his glee. So the lesbian does have an Achilles heel, it's my wife, he would have to tried and figure out how this could be used to his advantage, without losing the bet.

"I probably shouldn't, but my date has not arrived yet, so maybe I will." Gabriella answered.

Peter moved over to the side of the table and pulled the chair out between his wife and the chair he had been sitting in.

"Why thank you Peter," Gabriella smiled and sat down, her eyes still taking in the man's wife.

"Gabriella, how do you know Peter?"

"She is a lawyer also, we are currently working on a project together," Peter replied for their guest.

"Oh, she works for the same corporation as you do dear?" Corrine asked.

"No, we are working on a land sale, I'm an independent corporate lawyer, working for another company," replied Gabriella.

"Gabriella, what can we get for you to drink," Corrine asked.

"I think I'll have a margarita" she answered, just as a woman approached the table.

"Ms Nevin may I get you the usual?" the woman asked.

"Yes, that would be wonderful, thank you, Shirley," replied Gabriella. "Shirley, may I introduce a colleague Peter Hopkins and his wife Corrine. Peter and Corrine this is Shirley Harlow, she is our host and of course the owner of the restaurant."

Extending her hand to Shirley, Corrine is bubbling with excitement, "Oh, you have such a wonderful place, this is our first time being here, but I have heard such incredible things about the food, and the atmosphere." adding "and the style, so very chic."

Taking Corrine's hand, in hers, and with a welcoming smile, "Thank you Corrine, I hope we can live up to your expectations, and you have a wonderful time this evening." Shirley then turns to Peter who had stood up, taking his hand in hers she welcomes him also.

As Shirley turns to leave, Carlos arrives with drinks. "Carlos, please add Ms Nevin's usual to the drinks," turning to her guests "the first round is on me, and please if I can be helpful in any way do not be afraid to speak up, I'm always on the floor somewhere." With that Shirley leaves her guests to enjoy themselves.

"What a lovely woman, how do you know her Gabriella," questions Corrine.

"Oh, we have known each other for years, so naturally she hired me to be the legal representative for her restaurants."

"Restaurants?" Questions Corrine, "how many does she own?"

"This is the third one she has started, the other two she sold to get the capital to start this one." Explains Gabriella, "the other two are still very successful, The Breakers in Ocean City, and Margarett's Place in Chevy Chase.

"I've heard of those, I think we ate breakfast at The Breakers, years ago. She's so very personable, I hope it works out for her."

"She should have no problem, she knows what it takes to make something special and successful."

Carlos arrived with the additional drink, "here's your drink Ms Nevin, please enjoy and if there is anything I can get for you, please do not hesitate to ask."

Peter watches Gabriella accept her drink. he can not take his eyes from her, his cock had swollen and remained so, since he watched her walk towards them. Why is she not interested in me, he wonders, he's positive he could change her mind. He just needed a chance, she needed to experience his big hard dick, and a good fuck that he is sure only a man could provide.

Turning to Peter, Carlos asks "If you have any questions about the menu, I should be able to answer them for you".

"None right now," is Peter's condescending answer. His mind is so totally consumed by the presents of this woman, and the possible consequences of their bet. Not the menu, his beautiful wife, nor anything else are part of his thoughts.

Raising her glass, Gabriella smiles and signals the need for a toast. "To a lovely evening, and a marvelous meal. I hope you both enjoy it." With the clink of her guests glasses, and nods of agreement the toast is completed. Peter can't help but question which both she is talking about, as he watches Gabriella smile at his wife.

The muffled sound of a ringing cell phone interrupts the toasts conclusion. The sound obviously coming from Peter's suit coat, causes him to search for the offending phone. Pulling it from his pocket, Peter reads the caller ID out loud "Virginia Hospital Center," Peter answers the phone with an inquisitive tone, "hello."

Both women look to Peter to see what is going on.

The one sided conversation continues with Peter answering "Yes, he is my nephew."

Corrine rolls her eyes, in a disapproving gesture, she is sure this will only be bad news and an end to tonight's festivities.

"Yes, I know where you are located, we can be there in about 45 minutes," Peter answers the obvious question asked from the silent participant on the other end of the line.

The look of disappointment and anger spreads across Corrine's face. To no one in-particular she questions "now what the fuck has that asshole gotten himself into?"

Turning towards Gabriella she apologizes "I'm so sorry for using that language, but he has been a pain since his parents sent him to school in Virginia and he decided to attach himself to us, for all kinds of things. He's not a terrible kid but I just don't like him at all. He's very conceited and snobby. Peter for some reason adores him."

"Okay, thank you very much we will be right there. Goodbye, Doctor." Peter, responds. He can't believe his bad luck, his plans for the evening, have been fucked up. He was to have meant a woman from work, while his wife was entertained by the lesbian. Now this, what next, I lose the bet? No, this was the perfect excuse to get out of the bet, I can get out of this if I play my cards just right.

"Corrine we need to go, as you heard Brian is in the emergency room at VHC." Turning to Gabriella, "This is something that requires our immediate attention."

"Why do I have to go, he's your nephew, I can't stand the twerp," Corrine protested.

"No you will go! What are you going to do eat by yourself." Countered Peter.

"No, I'll eat with Gabriella," turning to her guest, "would that be okay?"

"No, you, will go with me to the hospital," Peter became more insistent.

"It would be fine if Corrine stayed and ate with me," Gabriella couldn't believe what a dumb fuck Peter was, didn't he realize this was the call that was suppose to get him out of the restaurant, the official start of the bet. "It, would appear that my date for the evening is not going to show. So I would be more than happy to entertain Corrine so she doesn't have to go with you on your rescue mission."

"No, we couldn't impose on you," standing up and turning to his wife, his voice more than a little louder, "Corrine, get up now, we are leaving."

"No, I'm not going, and you are beginning to make a scene, I'll stay with Gabriella and enjoy a nice evening for a change."

"No you won't," his voice even louder, he took several steps towards Corrine and reached out grabbing ahold of her arm. "Now Corrine." A look of horror and pain came over her face. Several of the closest patrons took notice and reacted.

Gabriella stood up, "you will let go of her arm, and remove yourself from the restaurant, NOW!" Her look and tone left no doubt about what she could do next. Several men had also stood up in reaction to his pulling of Corrine's arm.

Looking around and realizing he was causing a commotion, and letting go of his wife's arm. "Alright, Corrine, I'll go by myself. Take an Uber home I'm taking the car," with that he turned and left without another word, just sort of slinking from the restaurant.

It appeared that he was not going to stop the bet from taking place. His only hope now was that his wife would hold true and not be interested in having sex with the lesbian. Although he was sure he would give his left nut to enjoy a romp in the sack with Gabriella. Oh, well he thought Ms Davis from accounting will have to do this evening, after dealing with his nephew.

Part Three

The two women had moved from the original table up to the stools Gabriella had reserved at the bar. Moving to another spot in the restaurant had given the ladies a new start on the evening. Very little was said about the ruckus caused by Peter's exit. Both women had ordered second drinks, and a dozen oyster shells lay empty on the pile of ice in front of them. Corrine's enthusiasm was not hampered by the beginning of the evening, and Gabriella found it very charming, in fact she was enthralled by Corrine, her teenage like giddiness was some what infectious, she was enjoying Corrine's company far more than she ever imagined. She was a breath of fresh air, as the saying goes.

"Corrine, have you decided what you are going to eat," Gabriella asked as she set her menu down on the bar.

"God, no, there are so many things that I would like to try. It could take me a trip here every night trying a new item each time I came, before I could decide which one I would favor most."

A slight giggle from Gabriella then a reassuring, "take your time, but I have decided to have the broiled scallops."

"What, would you suggest, I try?" Corrine asked with general confusion, etched on her face.

Gabriella sat staring at her date, a most unique cologne fragrance just barely present. She was lost in Corrine's eyes, their blue color was as deep as the Caribbean sea, almost turquoise, but they were alive in her expressions, and oh so captivating to look into.

"Gabriella," Corrine repeated her question, "What would you suggest?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, the steaks are good, but the seafood is the specialty of the house. If you like fish, the swordfish is usually very fresh, of course the crabcakes are top notch, and I love the scallops."

"Well I couldn't order the same thing you're having."

A questioned look crossed Gabriella's face, "and why the hell not?"

"Oh, Peter never lets me order the same as him. He said it's not proper, and how can you share if you both have the same thing."

"Well, your husband is full of shit, and if you think I'm going to give you some of my dinner, because you have ordered something else, you're full of shit also."

Corrine burst out laughing at this, "I think you are correct, I will also have the scallops, and the house salad."

It was Gabriella's turn to laugh, "The house salad is rather large, would you like to share yours with me?"

Corrine joined Gabriella in full blown laughter at Gabriella's request.

Joel the bartender, a friendly young man about Corrines age, had been waiting on the ladies. He found both women very attractive, Gabriella always looked great every time she ate here. But, her companion for the evening was absolutely beautiful. So he was providing very attentive service. "Ladies are you ready to order dinner?" He inquired with a smile.

"We are both going to have the scallops, and will split a house salad," replied Gabriella, "also could you bring us some more bread."

"Oh, god yes," Corrine added, "it's so good, and warm. And the butter, what is that added flavor?"

"The bread is house baked just before being serviced, and the butter has several ingredients added to it, but I'm not at liberty to disclose what they are." Joel added with a smile and a very leering look at Corrine. "Actually I don't really know what they are. I will put your orders in, would either of you like another drink?"

"I would love another martini," quipped Corrine, "how about you Gabriella, would you like another drink."

"Yes, I would, but I'm thinking maybe an unsweetened iced tea, no lemon please."

"As you wish, ladies." Replied Joel with a big sexy smile, and off he went about his business.

Dinner was delivered and consumed, tasting absolutely incredible, the ladies enjoying every bite. They were getting to know one another, the intimate setting of sitting next to each other at the bar made for the most perfect environment.

"God, Gabriella, it's like I've known you forever, I find I could talk with you about anything, this has been a very pleasant dinner, better then any I can remember in a long time." The fourth martini just about finished, Corrine is beginning to become slightly tipsy.

"I agree, Corrine, I get the same feeling, like we are made for each other." The comment coming out not quite the way Gabriella had intended. Corrine giving her a funny look. "You know like long time friends," Gabriella adds.

"I agree," adds Corrine, "I'm going to powder my nose, will you be here when I return."

"Most definitely," Gabriella answers with a sexy smile.

Gabriella watches longingly as her date walks away, watching her hips sway, Gabriella decides she has a very sexy walk, and her mind drifts to what could be concealed within that lovely dress.

"Get your mind out of the bedroom." Shirley remarks as she walks up behind Gabriella, placing her hands on her friends shoulders. "The two of you would make for a very beautiful couple, she has a lot of style, and with that walk, she certainly would be a sexy catch."

"Oh, god, Shirley, we certainly would."

"She's good for you dear, I haven't seen you this excited in a long time."

"I'd be surprised if you couldn't smell my excitement," Gabriella replies, "she's wonderful."

"Well sweetie, just remember she's married, and not to another woman." Shirley remarks, "and what about Nikki, this infatuation will not go over well with her."

"Nikki will never know, and I certainly will not tell her unless, I'm able to seduce Mrs. Hopkins. Then Nikki will become one of many flings from my past."

"God Gabriella, you are quit smitten with her."

Turning to look at her friend and with sincere determination in her eyes, "yes, Shirley I am, and if I didn't think it was pure ridiculousness, I would say I'm in love."

"In love? Gabriella, we have known each other since our sophomore year at Georgetown and she is so far from the type of woman you have ever chased. She has a lovely style, and an attractive presents. And she's older then all the women you've had over the last five years, probably close to being old enough to be Nikki's mother, I find it hard to believe that the two of you would click."

"Shirley, I don't have a clue what it is that attracts me to her, but it's like she is made for me. Her girl next store style is perfect. I've got to pursue her, I've got to invite her into my life. I know crazy, uh!"

"You and Nikki are still going to make the party tomorrow evening?"

"Yes, we will be there, Nikki would never allow me to not attend, as a slave she loves to show off her mistress more than anything else."

"Yea, and as a mistress you are worth showing off. Good luck sweetie, I love you like a sister and only want the best for you, and if you need me to make anymore phone calls to lure her away from that asshole of a husband you can count on me." And with that, and a peck on Gabriellas cheek, Shirley was off to attend to her many patrons.

On her way out of the ladies room, Corrine stops in front of the mirror. Looking at herself she studies how her makeup is holding up, no problems, she still looks great. A touch of lip gloss and she should be on her way. She stops to look at her arm where her husband had grabbed her, it going to leave a bruise she can see it getting a bit more visible, by morning she will require a long sleeve shirt to cover it up. It has happened before, he can get a little aggressive, even striking her, but it's not really that bad she tells herself. Corrine's thoughts turn to Gabriella, she stood up to him and he backed right down. Corrine wishes she could do that with him, but she worries about what the consequences could be. Could she be more like Gabriella, she wonders? Repairing her lip gloss, she smiles and walks towards the exit.

As Corrine walks out of the ladies room, she looks across the room and finds Gabriella. Noticing Gabriella is watching her, Corrine waves.

A huge smile crosses Gabriella's face her thoughts are fascinated by how this woman can be so fresh and unintimidated, her style loose and unassuming but so put together. Gabriella waves back, something her laid back persona should never allow. Gabriella's and almost all the eyes in the restaurant are on Corrine. She makes for a lovely diversion from the day to day humdrum of peoples lives. Gabriellas heart skips a beat as she realizes this special woman is about to rejoin her.

Corrine is watching and thinking of Gabriella, as she walks back to the table. Gabriella seems to be so very self confident, yet incredibly friendly, Corrine likes her very much even though they have just meant. Thinking it's a bit weird, because she doesn't usually find strangers so captivating, and is very wary of them. Gabriella though is so much different from her usual acquaintances, most aren't professionals, most being married and mothers. Even with her work with NGO charities she doesn't get a chance to meet fascinating woman, and if anything, she has found out, Gabriella is very fascinating.

"Did you miss me," the liquor making her just a bit tipsy, Corrine decides the question is obviously goofy.

Standing up to welcome her date back Gabriella answers with a smile. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did miss you. I've asked Joel for a desert menu, and ordered us cappuccinos, is there anything else you would like."

Somewhat shyly Corrine answers, "I have a problem. I have no money with me, I'm pretty sure even my credit card is at home in my wallet."

With a smile and a slight giggle Gabriella answers, "I'm sure they could use a dishwasher in the kitchen."