The Seduction and Theft of Mrs. Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Corrine, with a pleasant smile and a quiet giggle. Gabriella reaches up and under Corrine chin to tilt her face up, she has to fight again the sudden urge to kiss her. She notices Corrine's eyes are a bit glassy and her eyelids a bit droopy. Trading smiles between each other, Gabriella takes Corrine's arm from holding hers, and slips

it around her waist. Gabriella then slides her arm around Corrine's shoulders and under her arm, she is now supporting the younger lady while they walk. Gabriella normally has no tolerance for drunks, but Corrine personality is so innocent, and sweet, she just can't help but imagine the most wonderful things about her. Her intelligence was so very evident during their conversations at dinner, she was so very optimistic, totally the opposite from the pessimistic Gabriella. She was alive and vibrant and she had something else, but, Gabriella just couldn't put her finger on it.

The gate at the beginning of the causeway is controlled by a touch pad, allowing Gabriella to open it while keeping her arm around Corrine's shoulders. The gate closing automatically behind them as they start across the causeway towards the condo court yard.

"We're almost home sweetie, just a few more steps," Gabriella whispers, to Corrine as they cross the commons and take the final few steps to the front door. The door touch pad unlocks the door, and it swings open into the lower foyer, a large open room with a hallway to the 3 car garage located in the back. There is a big mahogany table with a large vase of fresh flowers along the back wall. The tile floor is a beautiful white and gray marble. There is a gym to the right, the glass door revels that no lights are on in that room. In the far left corner of the room is a staircase that leads up, very ornate, the wooden treads and handrail, including the balusters are a dark mahogany wood. To the left once through the front door is the elevator door only evident by the key pad located on the wall. The call button has an F on it.

Gabriella closes the front door, while Corrine looks around, seeing the elevator touch pad she asks, "which floor do you live on?"

"All of them," Gabriella replies. "You may press the call button, it will make life easier, for you, if we take the elevator instead of walking up the stairs."

"You have your very own elevator? So very cool." Corrine presses the call button and the door sweeps open. The dark paneled walls and oriental carpet of the interior welcomes the women. The touch pad inside the car has buttons with an F and 1, 2, 3, & 4.

"If you press number 2 the car will take us up to the guest suites. Where you may pick out which room you would like to sleep in."

"Guest suites? How many are there? The excitement is evident in Corrine's voice. "What's on the other floors?"

"Floor one is the kitchen, dining room, and living room, number 2 is guest bedrooms and baths, number 3 is my room, and Number four is the entertainment room and patio."

"I can't wait to see it all, I think your townhouse is bigger then my house."

"I seriously doubt that, but let's get you upstairs and into bed, we can tour the place in the morning." With that Gabriella pressed button number two, the door closes and the ladies are whisked up to the second floor. Upon the door opening into the upper hall, Corrine stumbles towards the opening, Gabriella realizes what's about to happen next. Looking at Corrine she directs her into the room on the left, through the bedroom and into the bath, she lifts the top of the toilet, her timing was perfect. Gabriella holds Corrine steady while she bends over and the inevitable occurs.

Gabriella, helps Corrine the best she can, the whole thing reminds her of sorority days and the trials and tribulations with her sisters, in fact the memories brings a smile to her face, it was a smile of remembrance of a time long ago. It was a fun time, a time when she had very few worries, a carefree sort of existence, Corrine would have fit right in, she still has that carefree sort of existence. Maybe that was what had captivated Gabriella, so intoxicating her, so that at this very moment, doing something, so disgusting, something she would never even considering doing for anybody else. Yet it feels natural to be caring for Corrine.

Turning to face Gabriella, "I'm so very sorry Gabby," Corrine slurs very quietly, as she stands up.

A hot wash cloth in hand, Gabriella looks into Corrine's face she reaches out and wipes leftovers from around Corrine's mouth and off her chin. "Don't worry sweetie, your not the first friend I've clean up after. Oh dear, you've gotten some on your dress." Turning the wash cloth to a clean side, she wipes it off also. "We will have to get you out of this dirty dress." Something Gabriella is sure she hasn't said in years or ever without an ulterior motive.

She slides the zipper down the back of Corrine's dress and pushes the dress off her shoulders. Corrine, surprised by Gabriella's actions, protests by throwing her arms up and covering her bra covered breasts.

"Don't worry, we need to get you ready for bed, and you are not going to be sleeping in this dress, or that bra." With that Gabriella tugs the dress from Corrine's grasp, and pushes the dress from her hips, dropping it to the floor. Next, with a practiced touch she unclasps the bra, leaving it dangling on Corrine's arms, her hands still holding the lacy baby blue cups to her breasts.

Reaching up to begin removing the pins securing the French twist in Corrine's hair, "Your hair was so attractive this evening, I hate to remove it, but if we don't I suspect it will be so very tangled in the morning, you'll wish we had." She continues to pull hardware from Corrines hair. All pins and clips, removed, her dirty blonde hair fell to a some what tangled state, down to below her shoulders.

"OH, NO..." Corrine shrieked as she fell to her knees, once more, her face hovering above the open bowl. The convulsions began, as Gabriella hurried to gathered her hair and keep it from falling into the bowl or worst in front of the contents of Corrine's stomach. Once again, Gabriella is amazed by her actions, so very unlike the woman she had evolved into, but so like the person she was many years ago. Corrine in her beleaguered condition has brought out this mythical person in Gabriella, but it was not just what was happening now, but the whole evening, a persona unknown to Gabriella has emerged.

With Corrine finishing the final dry heaves, she reaches up and takes her hair from Gabriella, the look on her face saddens Gabriella, she is not looking well. Wanting to comfort her as much as possible Gabriella turns to the sink and wets another wash cloth, and wipes the face of her guest. Corrine flushes the toilet and sits on the cover, looking up at Gabriella, her bra tangled around her arms, she allows Gabriella to wash around her mouth. Then she allows Gabriella to pull the bra off, but her hands and arms spring into action, immediately covering her bare chest her hands gripping her breasts.

"I need jammies," Corrine whispers, her hands still covering her chest.

Gabriella has stooped down to pick up the dress around Corrine's feet, "jammies?" She questions.

"Yes, I can't sleep with out them, you know naked?"

Reaching to remove Corrine's heels, Gabriella realized what Corrine was asking. "Oh, pajamas! I think we can come up with something that will work." The last thing to go was her lacy baby blue panties. "Stand up please" she requests. Corrine, obliges slowly and some what unsteadily.

Gabriella grabs the elastic waste band and pulled them down and to her feet, surprising Corrine. There it was, not the light blonde well trimmed pubic hair, that was there, and very sexy. No it was the magic ticket, five gold stars in a pentagon shape and a unknown word, tattooed at the top of Corrine's thigh. It was positioned in the untanned bikini bottom area, it would always be covered even by a small bikini bottom. Gabriella could not get a good enough look to see what that word might be, before Corrine sat quickly back down. An astonished look on her face, she covered her womanhood by crossing her legs.

Gabriella removed the undies from her feet, standing up with an arm load of Corrine's clothes, Gabriella said, "I'm going to find you some jammies. There is makeup remover, soap, and another wash cloth in the top vanity drawer, be sure to wash your face. Also a new toothbrush and toothpaste, same place."

Heading up the stairs to her room Gabriella deposited Corrine's dress in a pile of Gabriellas outfits headed to the dry cleaners in the morning. Next her panties and bra into the hamper for washing. She removes her own heels with a sigh of relief, and leaves them in her closet. Leaving Corrine in the bathroom to finish cleaning up, her mission now was to find jammies, for her guest. While Gabriella was probably a couple of inches taller then Corrine, her panties would definitely fit her, thinking these should work, she grabs a pair of plain white cotton bikinis from her panty drawer. Next came a large old t-shirt from her t-shirt drawer. And finally a pair of athletic shorts from her work out drawer. Hopefully the collection of clothes would work for jammies, Gabriella did not own pajamas of any sort except of course a closet full of negligees in various degrees of sexiness, she was sure they would not fill the jammies needs of Corrine.

Back downstairs and into the left bedroom, across the open floor to the now closed bathroom door, Gabriella taps lightly. "Corrine," she calls out quietly. No reply brings another louder inquiry, "Corrine dear, are you okay, I have jammies for you."

"Yes," a subdued answer, the door opens a crack, and a hand is extended out through the opening.

Gabriella places the clothing in Corrines hand. Taking a hold of them, hand and clothing disappears back into the room. Gabriella is intrigued by Corrine's shyness, more typical of a teenager, than that of a grown woman. Gabriella begins to ready the room for sleep, removing the many pillows from the bed, placing them on window seat just under the large window facing the back of the building. Possibly she is aware of Gabriella's sexual preference for women, and therefore a bit afraid of being with her. Not likely she decides it would have been more obvious during dinner. She turns down the duvet cover and top sheet. No, Gabriella decide Corrine is just a bit shy, and Gabriella finds, for some reason, this to be a rather attractive part of Corrine's personality. Hearing activity, she turns towards the bath and sees the door opening.

Corrine emerges, dressed in the jammies provided by Gabriella, her hair has been brushed but still is quite unruly, her skin is rather pale, her eyes very droopy, she doesn't look good. "Gabby, I'm so very sorry," she quietly murmurs, "You, must hate me."

Taking Corrine's arm and helping her towards the bed, and with a smile and a slight giggle, Gabriella replies, "God no sweetie, I don't hate you, but let's get you into bed." Helping Corrine crawl up onto the bed, she pulled the covers up around her neck. Gabriella walks across the room retrieves a small bedroom garbage can and places it next to the bed. Next it's into the bathroom for a glass of water and a packet of Alka-Seltzer, placed on the bedside table for when she awakes. The sound of Corrine's breathing leads Gabriella to believe that sleep has already over taken her. She can't resist watching the younger woman sleep, her face soft and content. Gabriella feels something stirring inside of her, it's not a physical thing, no it is a stirring of attraction, of want, but not the lust she has felt for so many other woman. Gabriella doesn't know why but she watches Corrine sleep for several minutes, almost in a trance, her mind thinking of so many fantasies involving her lovely guest, nothing concrete just swirling thoughts. She finally shakes them away and leaning over, Gabriella lightly kisses Corrine on the forehead, she whispers "good night sweetheart, I don't envy the hangover you are going to have in the morning." A slight smile and a bit of a moan is Corrine's response, turning away Gabriella turns the lights off.

Quietly, she closes the guest bedroom door and with a big sigh she heads up the stairs to her bedroom. Once inside she walks towards the bathroom her nightly shower so anticipated tonight. Pausing before entering the bathroom she unzips her dress brushes it off her shoulders and steps from the ring around her feet the dress has fallen to. She unclasps her bra freeing her girls, a feeling she relishes every night. Next she slides her lacy black thong from her hips, and allows it to free fall to the carpet. Gathering her clothes she walks towards her walk-in closet, depositing her dress on top of Corrine's in the pile of outfits headed for the dry cleaner. Inside the closet she drops her undies into the hamper onto Corrine's, a smile crosses her face as she sees the pale blue panties and bra of her guest.

Into the bathroom, Gabriella turns the water on to allow it's warmth to warm the inside of the shower, she steps in front of the mirror, and removes her makeup. Next she clips her hair on top of her head to try and keep it dry while she showers, it never works perfectly, but she has an aversion to wearing a shower cap, just a weird quirk that makes her... her.

Next she steps into the shower facing the shower head, the warm spray of needle like water feels great exploding onto her chest, her nipples becoming hard almost instantly, as the needle like spray teases them. With the water now running down her body it warms the rest of her. Eyes closed she steps back and the shower spray is now spraying her tummy and the dark pubic hair covering her pussy, the feeling is familiar, the sharpe stinging of the water teasing the lips of her womanhood, always enjoyable. Turning around she leans her head back into the oncoming water, so much for keeping her hair dry. Instantly the pressures of the day are washed away, as she stands there, her real world melts into fantasies and her thoughts become sexual. Nikki is the first to appear, a younger woman, a junior in university, she is very voluptuous and at present the woman most welcome into Gabriella's bed. Her hair is cut short, pixie cut you would call it, the short black roots go great with the longer platnum blonde ends. Her skin is white almost bleached, like she had never been out in the sun. A round shaped face that featured dark brown eyes, huge with their dark make up and long natural lashes. She has a nice shaped nose, and very sexy (almost always fire engine red) full lips. And, OH GOD can she eat pussy. No woman has ever loved going down on Gabriella like Nikki... Gabriella's fingers have found her erect nipples, she fondles both nipples with both hands. Pinching them brings a moan to Gabriella's lips, all by herself she allows her inhibitions to melt away with the water, she desires the release her forth coming actions will bring. Her thoughts drift to Nikki's head between her legs, her dark eyes looking up at her as Gabriella's hand entwined in her hair is holding her in place... another moan escapes her lips as she pinches her nipples once more, she loves the feeling this brings her. Gabriel's excitement is increasing as she imagines Nikki's tongue working her hard erect clit. Reaching down Gabriella pulls the soft strands of her pubic hair, not hard, but it always pushes her arousal up a notch or two.

Opening her eyes Gabriella looks about for her shower companions. First, but not always preferred, is the hand held shower unit attached to the wall of her custom shower. Next is her magic wand, nicknamed Barney, because of it's purple color. And lastly her eight inch white rabbit, whose sole purpose is to provide and fulfill Gabriella's desire to be penetrated.

Barney is her choice tonight, as she picks him up from his resting place on a shelve underneath a teak bench in the shower. Pressing the top button Barney roars to life, his vibrations are felt in her hand as she presses the lower button calming his desire to please her. Gabriella's thoughts have turned to another of her lovers, a cute barista from the Starbucks just around the corner. The vibrating toy has touch the tip of the erect nipple of the woman in charge, she gasps and pulls slightly away from the magical feel, yet she moves the toy to the other nipple, and presses harder. Gabriella thinks of Chloe and the passionate making out they enjoyed in the back room of the store after closing. She certainly could kiss, long sloppy kisses with lots of sucking of each other's tongue. Chloe also loved to fondle and suck on Gabriella's tits, she imagined this as she manipulated the toy from tit to tit, pressing Barney against the soft skin of her shapely bosoms.

Next it's Cathy an older lover, but with wonderfully red hair, many years ago she had introduced Gabriella to sex with a strap on, and now Gabriella's favorite was fucking a lover with silicon cock, either strapped to her waist, or with one of her newer strapless cocks.

Barney has found his place pressed against her hard clit and slid between her swollen lips, Gabriella has increased the strength of the stimulation provided by her toy. Her mind begins to swirl with memories of the many different woman she has enjoyed, the many different places she has enjoyed them, and the many pleasures she has experience.

Suddenly, Corrine enters her thoughts, realizing Barney is playing to aggressively for her Corrine thoughts, Gabriella relieves him from his mission. Her thoughts of Corrine do not mesh well with her masturbatory fantasies. So very odd, how can this be? Gabriella knows she is very attracted to Corrine, all evening long she could feel her longing, and desire for Corrine, but now when her fantasies are driving her desires for sexual release... Corrine has become to special to push Gabriella over the edge, or even to participate in the culmination of Gabriella's mission. So unbelievable, Gabriella doesn't understand.

She can remember Corrine in her mind, starting with her magnificent fragrance, all evening long being with her, Gabriella remembers it all, everything about the younger woman, as if it is happening at this very moment. She finishes washing her body and steps from the shower turning the water off and wrapping herself in the bath sheet, lifted from the towel warmer. Then wrapping her hair in a much smaller towel, she walks slowly to her bed. Her thoughts are consumed by the evening spent with Corrine, how much she enjoyed her company, how fun she was to be with. She can't remember ever having been so entranced by another woman. Never mind that her appearance was very beautiful, Gabriella thinks even if she was not so, her attraction would still be overwhelming.

Gabriella mostly dried off, drops the towels on to the floor and slides naked between the sheets of her bed, pulling the blankets up under her chin. Laying flat on her back she stares at her ceiling, her right hand moves onto her tummy, almost subconsciously, as she continues her thoughts of Corrine. Caressing the soft skin of her tummy, her fingertips begin to move about, playing with her bellybutton, they slide further down becoming entangled in her well trimmed pubic hair, she gently pulls them. Her eyes closed now she sees Corrine naked, the quick glance of her cute breast, the fast look at her lady bits, the tan lines of her bikini bathing suit, and the golden ticket tattooed on the top of her thigh. Gabriella moans as her finger tips finds the hard tip of her own clitoris and begins a soft swirl. Gabriella has always loved that first touch of her hardness wether by herself or a lover. The moans continue as she swirls about, soon her finger slides between her pussy lips, the moisture surprises her, reveling to her how much her private thoughts of Corrine have pushed her arousal to another level. As her fingers continue their soft slow and intimate fondling of her pussy, her thoughts are of Corrine naked waiting for Gabriella to seduce her. She imagines inhaling the fragrance of her cologne, a mysterious essence that will forever be, in Gabriella's mind, associated with Corrine. Taking each other into their arms they kiss, a soft first kiss of discovery. "Oh Gabby," she hears it just as if Corrine spoke it for the first time, the orgasm surprises Gabriel it's washes over her as quick as the thought of Corrine calling her Gabby. Build upon the longing she experience all evening the orgasm is so very intense she screams in ecstasy, the contractions deep with in, pull her into an almost unconscious state, her moans are uncontrollable, the orgasm last for what seemed like eternity, but was not, she slowly finishes, and comes down from the height of ecstasy. She lays there as her breathing slowly returns to normal, her body slowly recovering from the overwhelming orgasm, but her mind is still consumed with Corrine, she has to have her. Getting up from bed she walks to the hamper, reaching in she takes Corrines panties in her hand, and returns to bed, and back under the blankets. With Corrines panties in her hand for safe keeping, her last thoughts before she falls asleep. Truly I could be in love.