The Seduction and Theft of Mrs. Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't dare do that to me, would you?"

"No Corrine, I would not," still smiling Gabriella replies. "But there is something you could do for me."

"Anything you like, as long as I'm able."

"Well Corrine, I need your help, it is something I'm sure you're capable of and it would mean a lot to me."

"Really," Corrine replies, "I'd be very surprised if there was anything you could not do. Let alone something I could help you with."

"It's not something easily done, but you have something I do not have."

"Oh, my, what could I have that you would be interested in."

"Corrine, you have a sense of style, something I've never been able to master. For instance, compare the way you are dressed this evening to the way I'm dressed. Your dress fits you perfectly, not just your size, but the color, the style. Your heels, your jewelry, even though it's not flashy or showy, it's perfect. You look great. Now look at me, while my tailor made dress fits perfectly, it's still a charcoal colored sleeveless pencil dress. I have heels on, with very limited jewelry, while that's fine for work, it's hardly the style for a night out on the town."

"Gabriella, you are so very attractive, what do you think I could do for you. What I have on tonight hardly screams haute couture."

"That's not really what I'm talking about. I have seen photographs of you in Peter's office. All of them show you in very stylish trendy clothing, including the polka dot bikini. I do not have a clue what's trending, or what would look best on me, I have a feeling you could help me out with this, would you like to give it a try?"

Joel, interrupts, "ladies here are your cappuccinos, is there anything else I could get you?"

"I saw a desert espresso martini on the drink list, I would like to try one, what about you Gabriella? Also I think I would like desert, may we see a menu?"

"Sure I will try an espresso martini," answers Gabriella.

"Okay, ladies two espresso martinis coming up," replies the ever attentive Joel, "and the desert menu, I forgot."

Turning to face Gabriella, and touching her hand, Corrine smiles, "I'm so flattered that you would ask me to help you out. I get the feeling you're not the kind of woman who needs much help, and if I can, I certainly would love to help. What do you have in mind?"

Corrine's touch causes Gabriella to take a hold of her hand, it's soft and electrifying, and causes her breathing to quicken, she has never had a woman have such an effect on her, and it scares her. Looking into her eyes, she sees a genuine desire to help.

"I have to be in court Monday morning in Boston, what I was thinking is we fly up early in the morning, check into the hotel. Then I go into court take care of my business, then we meet up and head over to my tailor and talk with her. After that we could go shopping on Newbury Street. After that, dinner at Leo's on the North End. What do you think?"

"Oh my god, that sounds like so much fun, but I could never afford something like that. Just the airfare alone would be more than I could swing, never mind hotel accommodations."

"Corrine, you will be helping me, it would be my treat."

Shaking her head half heartedly Corrine said, "No, I could never expect you to pay for all that. My help could not possibly be worth it."

"Do you have something you would rather do on Monday."

"No, I don't, but..."

"But, what? I'm asking for your help, I willing to pay for all expenses for that help. It will be an adventure, the two of us in Boston, for a day we will have fun." Gabriella realizes her other hand is now on top of Corrines hand, surrounding it within both of hers, she's not sure how that happened but, Corrine's hand feels so good to her.

Corrine, smiles, while she thinks about it. "It's been a long time since I've been to Boston. No, Peter will never let me go, I'm sure of that."

"Fuck Peter, this is just you and me, two new friends getting to know one another."

Joel appears in front of the women, two desert martinis in his hands, and a desert menu under his arm. Placing the items on the bar in front of them, "Two sweet drinks for two sweet women. And a menu of sweet treats to ponder."

"Thank you Joel," Corrine smiles at the young man, "we will decide on desserts in a few minutes."

"Then I shall return in a few minutes," accompanied by a slight bow, Joel retreats down the bar.

Releasing Corrines hand before it got too awkward, and picking up the menu Gabriella asked "What would you like for desert?"

"I don't know, what do you like, I've never eaten here, so I don't have a clue," answered Corrine.

"Desert, is never on my list of meal courses, the sugar can play havoc with my diet. So I don't indulge, not that I don't love the idea of desert. You are going to have to choose by yourself."

"Oh, don't do that to me Gabby, I can't eat a whole desert, I will need your help."

Gabby, she called her Gabby. The sound of that always pisses her off, but it was so perfect coming from Corrine's mouth. It was so natural, unassuming like Corrine should always call her that. It was comforting, it sounded lovely, it shook Gabriella's sole. She was awash in a feeling that she was unable to describe. A tear came to Gabriella's eye, from where she didn't know? Why, she didn't know. She turned away from Corrine, to wipe the tear away.

"Gabriella, are you okay?" Corrine asked reaching out to touch her shoulder. She had noticed a strange reaction from her new friend.

Gabriella could not talk, she shook her head yes. What was going on, she had never felt like this before.

"Gabriella?" Something had happened, Corrine was confused, "Is it something I did?"

"No," fighting to find the words, and the ability to speak clearly, to control the emotions swelling through her body. "Corrine, go ahead and order a desert, and two forks, I will share it with you, when I get back from the bathroom." Struggling to stand up, and walk straight to the ladies room, Gabriella walks away without looking at Corrine.

Corrine watches as her new friend walks towards the ladies room, along with everybody else in the restaurant. Gabriella has the presence to attract attention, an aura Corrine doesn't understand, but is certainly aware of.

Gabriella is confused, she does not understand the wave of emotion that has forced it way into her being. It makes walking to the ladies room most difficult, how can this be? Gabriella is not an emotional person, she thinks of Corrine and can only smile. As she arrives in the wash room and looks in the mirror. She is stunned by the woman looking back at her, her eyes are alive, her face is glowing, suddenly Gabriella realizes that the tears in her eyes are tears of joy. Is it true? Is she in love? Love at first sight. She called me Gabby and suddenly I lose myself control

Picking the menu up, it takes just a few seconds to pick out what Corrine wants, another second or two to order it from Joel. "With two spoons, and another espresso martini for me please." Corrine does not order another martini for Gabriella, who has not finished the one from earlier, she also thinks maybe she should not have another one either, but decides fuck it, I want another drink, I can handle it. Corrine has to admit she is quite buzzed, but having a marvelous evening with Gabriella. One more drink should not make a difference, but to a woman who doesn't drink it will.

Gabriella, takes care of her business, and returns to looking into the mirror, studying her face. The sparkling green eyes, the shapely cute nose, a touch of lip gloss and she'll look good, but her mind is swirling around her reaction to being with Corrine, the unfamiliar feelings are hard to deal with, not something she is used to.

She certainly can't hide in the bathroom forever. Maybe just the rest of the evening? No, that won't work. "Get a grip girl,"she loudly tells herself, gazing into the mirror. "You can't allow this woman to do this to you, you can't be behaving like this, you're not some silly girl. You're a grown successful woman with no time for such silliness." With renewed ambition and reignited confidence she marches from the ladies room ready to deal with this young lady.

She sees her across the room, so very cute.

Corrine stands and waves at Gabriella. Gabriella returns the wave, it happens without a thought, every bit of the pep talk from in the ladies room has evaporated. Gabriella arrives back at her bar stool, her eyes dried, she can successfully look at Corrine. Beautiful! Is her only thought. She trembles.

Picking up the desert menu Corrine thrusts it at Gabriella upon her arrival. "Take a look, what do you want? Can you guess what I ordered us?" Her glee is infectious, and Gabriella has to giggle at her, or is it with her.

Sitting down and looking at the menu, the first thing she sees is Hot Fudge Sundae. Gabriella loves Hot Fudge Sundaes, "I would have ordered the Hot Fudge Sundae."

As she said this Joel strolls up "a Hot Fudge Sundae, two spoons for the ladies."

"Ahhhh," Corrine screams, "I can't believe we both wanted Hot Fudge Sundaes. I just love them, and I haven't had one in sooooo long. God, Gabby were so much alike."

'Gabby,' again. She said it again. It hits Gabriella the same way as before, unexpectedly, like a punch from a friend, only it doesn't hurt. "Yes, I haven't had one in a while either." Her voice quieted by the emotions she is feeling.

"While you were gone, I've was thinking. Forget Peter, I won't ask him. So, I would love to go to Boston with you," Corrine states. "How would this work? What airline? What time? Give me all the details."

Just at that moment Joel arrives with the desert martini Corrine had ordered earlier. To Corrine he states "Here's your drink." Turning to Gabriella he asks "Would you like another."

"Oh, God no, not another one for me. But, thank you Joel. When you get a chance you could bring me the check." Turning to Corrine, she asks "Is there anything else you would like Corrine."

Ice cream already on her chin, the spoon in her hand, she shakes her head no. "No thank you." She manages to get out.

"Just the check than Joel, please," Gabriella tells the waiter. Turning to her guest, who is busy eating her portion of the shared desert. "So, Corrine you want to go, to Boston?"

With a mouth full of Ice cream, she holds up her finger signaling to Gabriella that she has a mouth full, successfully swallowing it, "brain freeze," Corrine proclaims. "Yes, I think it would be so much fun, I love shopping even if I'd be shopping for you. I can't afford anything right now, I'm so way over budget as is."

"Don't worry about a budget, I'm so far below my budget, we should be able to take the town by storm. Buying everything our hearts desire. I haven't been on a shopping spree in years. Eating at all the finest restaurants, we'll stay at the Four Seasons next to Boston Commons."

Picking up her martini glass Corrine holds it up and offers a toast to Gabriella, "Gabby, a toast, to two girls painting the town red."

Gabriella, a smile on her lips, clinks her nearly empty martini glass with Corrine's full glass, "Cheers sweetie, we shall have a wonderful time." Both ladies finish off their drinks and smile at each other.

Corrine sets her glass down, and exclaims rather loudly, and with a bit of a slur, "Oh, my Gabriella, I think I'm a bit drunk, I shouldn't have had that last drink. It's a good thing I'm not driving." She looks at her companion, "How about you, Gabby, can you drive, will you take me home?"

Gabriella is finishing off the last of the shared desert, "Honey, I didn't drive, I live just a short walk from here."

"Oh, I didn't know that. You live in Georgetown?"

"Yes, I do, I live in a the new townhouses, just down the road." Gabriella replied.

"You mean Paper Mill Condo's?"

'Yep, that's the place."

"Oh, my word, Gabriella, I have an acquaintance who lives there, those condos are so beautiful, and expensive beyond belief. I would love to see your place sometime."

"Well, what about tonight?" Gabriella asked, "We could walk home, the fresh air may do you good. And besides, I couldn't let you Uber home in your condition. You are a bit buzzed, and I will not allow you to get into a car with some sort of weirdo."

"No, I couldn't put you out, and besides Peter would flip if I didn't come home. Uber is not so bad, I have a can of spray in my purse, if need be."

"Bull shit, let me pay our bill, you call your husband and tell him you are spending the night with me. I have several guest rooms, and you are welcome to pick which one you would desire."

"No, Gabriella, I couldn't."

"Listen, Corrine, I'm not giving you an option," Gabriella voice left no doubt about how the evening was going to end. "Call your husband and tell him now!"

"A sleep over? That sounds like fun, okay I'll call him."

Part Four

Peter's phone rang, he looked at it just long enough to see that it was his wife, probably wondering where he was. Well, she could just keep wondering, he was not going to answer. Ms Davis had turned into quite the play thing, and he was not done playing. He watched his latest conquest as she walked naked into the hotel room bath, she certainly had a large sexy ass.

Erin Davis, looked into the mirror, looking back at her was a contented woman, if only for the moment. She did not care that her lover was married, she had needed him, it had been a long time since a man had fucked her, she was not a women most men would give a second look at. Her hope was that Peter Hopkins could help her move up in the corporation, but tonight she realized that he was not going to. He had played her, making her believe he would get her a promotion. He just wanted to fuck her, so she was going to use him as best she could, and fuck him back, not only physically but maybe in a way that will hurt him socially. At the very least she was going to enjoy a marvelous room service breakfast, on his tab, and tell his wife.

Peter heard his phone ding reminding him that a voice message was waiting his attention. He knew it was from his wife, but he had no desire to hear her voice. A text message would soon follow he was sure of that, again it would remain unread, and unanswered. Now if only Ms Davis would reappear he could give her one last fuck, before returning home to his wife, who he was sure had turned down the lesbian, why else would she be home at this hour.

"He didn't answer, so I left a message on his phone" Corrine explained to Gabriella, "I'm going to text him, now. "

Gabriella smiled, Corrine was so very cute, stating the obvious while irritating from most people, was not irritating to her from Corrine, it was just a normal part of her personality.

Joel showed up with the finale bill presenting it to Gabriella, "Here you go Ms Nevin, and Ms Harlow wanted to make sure you both had a wonderful time this evening."

"Well, you may tell Shirley we did, as usual." Taking the bill from Joel and adding a tip to the final total, she returned it to him, and asked, "Could you add this to my tab, please?"

"Of course, and I hope I was of service to you, and you will come again."

"Right Joel, like you'll never see me again," Gabriella replied with a smile.

Joel looked at the bill, noticed the tip, smiled back at Gabriella, "Ms Nevin you know I always enjoy waiting on you, I can't wait for the chance to serve you again." With that he returned to his other customers.

Gabriella turned to Corrine, "Well, we are good to go. Ready?"

Corrine picked up her clutch, "yes I'm ready to go, although, I wish I could stay, I've had such a marvelous time, with you." She stood up but not without stumbling a bit.

"Be careful sweetie. We still have the rest of the night to spend together, and I can't afford for you to hurt yourself, by falling down." Gabriella stood up next to Corrine, offering her arm to her. "Take my arm sweetheart."

Corrine gladly hooked her arm in Gabriella's. Her hand gripping her forearm. The feel was different then when she grasps her husbands arm. Gabriella's arm was thiner, but Corrine could feel the strength in it, she had muscles, but even that was not what she felt, there was something else.

"The rest of the night together," Corrine questioned?

"Yes, Corrine, I'm not about to send you home in an Uber, remember you called your husband?"

"Oh yeah, I do remember, boy is he going to be pissed, but I don't care." Corrine held Gabriella's arm just a little tighter.

As they walked towards the exit, Gabriella had never felt like this before while leading a date from an establishment, she was walking on air. All eyes seemed to be on the two women, and Gabriella was thrilled, she could feel the moisture forming in her undies, her nipples hardening within her bra. She noticed Shirley over in a corner of the restaurant, who gave her a sly smile, a thumbs up, and then blew her a kiss. Gabriella smiled back.

Corrine felt the eyes of the patrons on her too, she felt the confidence in the way Gabriella lead her from the restaurant. It was a strange sensation, not sure why, but she enjoyed the attention, she felt special.

Part Five

Once outside the smell of the warming Potomac waters filled the late spring air with the fresh scent of the great outdoors. The cool air aided in the feel of a perfect evening, so often lost in the coming summer heat and humidity of D.C. The ladies continued to walk arm in arm along the Capital Crescent Trail toward Georgetown Waterfront park, and Gabriella's condo. The trail was quite full of people walking outside enjoying the evening.

The fresh air, the tug of Corrine on her arm, made Gabriella feel alive. Gabriella looked down into the face of beautiful woman on her arm, she so wanted to wrap her up in her arms and kiss her. But, she didn't want to spoil the evening, she wanted this feeling to last as long as possible, so afraid that she could destroy it by doing the wrong thing, Gabriella hoped she had time.

The strap of her clutch around her neck, Corrine brought her second hand up and took a hold of Gabrielle's upper arm, it was becoming harder for her to walk steadily. Her head now resting on Gabriella's arm, "Gabriella how long till we get to your condo," Corrine asked, "I had hoped the fresh air would help clear my head, but I'm afraid it's not working."

Realizing that Corrine was quite a bit more drunk then she had thought, Gabriella switched directions from the long way home, to the short way home, turning down a path that would take them across the causeway and over the Whitehurst Freeway and into her condo complex.

"We'll be home in a few minutes, it's just over the walkway and across the courtyard. Hold on and I'll take you safely home." Gabriella promised, "we'll get you out of these clothes and into a nice warm shower. Then off to bed."

"Oh, that sounds so very wonderful, I'm so lucky to have you to help me. I never should have had those last couple of drinks, but I was feeling so happy." Looking up at Gabriella, with a smile of contentment Corrine continued, "tonight has been so much fun, way more then I had even hoped for. I'm so lucky you came along and saved me from Peter, I had never imagined meeting someone like you, thank you Gabby."

"I'm glad you've been having a good time, and it made no sense for you to tag along with your husband, besides without you I would have had to eat by myself."

"God I forgot, your date, what happened to him, aren't you worried?" Corrine asked. "I feel horrible, you had to spend the evening with me. I'm sure you would have preferred his company, is he your boyfriend? Maybe I shouldn't ask, it's probably not any of my business. Did you miss him?

"No, Corrine he was not my boyfriend, just a prospective client," lied Gabriella.

"Great, that's even worse, I cost you the chance for a new client, and the price for a dinner too." Her head resting on Gabriella's arm, Corine asked, "do you have a boyfriend? I bet he's handsome, and treats you wonderfully."