The Seduction and Theft of Mrs. Hopkins

Story Info
The bet.
14.5k words
4.48
11.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction and Theft of Mrs. Hopkins

Chapter One

Arthur's notes:

The following is the first chapter in a love story that will have several chapters upon completion. This first chapter is a bit long and really doesn't feature much sex, but I hope you enjoy it. I'm still self editing so I may not have gotten all the literary mistakes worked out, I apologize. Constructive criticism is welcome, but please don't be mean.

Who is Arthur?

Part one

Peter Hopkins sat at his desk, it was a large antique Mahogany desk, fitting well in his fancy corner office on the 34th floor, of 1812 North Moore Street, in Rosslyn, a small commercial section of Arlington, Virginia. The room contained massive mahogany book shelves that lined the west and south walls, the collection of books includes some fiction purchased to fill in where needed, but also the necessary law, business, and investment volumes. Many of the shelves held framed pictures, both personal and professional, in the middle of the west wall were mahogany entry doors, 9 foot high, and when opened they gave you the feeling that you were walking into an office of significance. His desk was situated in front of the south wall of books. Built into the shelving in the corner of the west and south walls and behind his desk was a small wet bar, it was stocked with all the most sought after bourbons and whiskeys with an ice machine and small refrigerator full of various imported and a few domestic small brewery beers. There was a small collection of fine wines, including several bottles of champagne. Also included in the decor was a sitting area in front of the east facing window wall, containing a deep maroon colored leather couch with two matching arm chairs, all three surrounding a mahogany coffee table. The floor through out the office was Brazilian Hardwood, colored the same as the mahogany in the room, a Persian rug was under the items in the sitting area. Peter was a corporate lawyer, a man who had worked his way up to become a very important person (at least in his eyes) in the corporation. He felt he had earned this office. Peter's office was a man's office with it's north and east walls of 11 foot tall windows looking across the Potomac River, Rosevelt Island, and into the city of Washington DC. From here he could see the seat of our government, with it's many federal buildings and white marble monuments, and in fact it was a impressive view.

In his hands was a contract, what he hoped would be the final version of a land sales act. He was having a hard time concentrating on the document, a final comprehension of which was vital to completing the deal. The source of his discomfort was the lawyer who had brought him the document. She was in his office, walking about while he read, or tried to read. Gabriella Nevin, was an independent corporate lawyer, a self made woman with a law degree, masters degrees in mechanical engineering, and political science. Offices in Boston, Miami and DC. She spoke 3 languages fluently, not including her native English, and several others very well. Her stature was overwhelming, when Gabriela entered a room everybody noticed. She was a tall woman at 5' 10" and when wearing heels she towered over most people in the room, but it was the look and feel of confidence and abundant sex appeal, she exuded that made her stand out. Yes she was very attractive, the look of a conventional beauty. Her wavy lob of dark auburn hair framed her heart shaped face and just touched her shoulders. Her deep green eyes could be mesmerizing, her lips, full and sexy, a cute nose completed a face that was wonderfully appealing. She had a shapely body that reveled the many hours of martial arts and exercise she participated in, not an ounces of fat so evident in other woman of her 42 years. Today she was dressed in a gray tailored made suit, a one button jacket, a pencil skirt cut several inches above her knees, with slight slits on both side seams. A cream colored sleeveless, collarless silk blouse that reveled a small silver cross around her neck, with small gold hoop earrings completing her look.

Peter could not keep his eyes off of her, trying desperately not to be seen while stealing glances, but, only when he believed she would not notice. She did, it did not improve her opinion of him in the least. But something, had caught her interest, scattered about the office were several photographs of an attractive woman, a woman with the girl next door appeal. One was a picture of the woman with several other women, a beach scene with all the women in bathing suits. The attractive woman who had caught Gabriella's attention, was dressed in a red and white polka dot bikini. Gabriella picked up the photo to get a better look at this woman, she was cute, with a head full of long dirty blonde hair, pulled back in a pony tail, she looked fit and happy. Her smile was captivating, and inviting, it made Gabriella want to know more about her.

Gabrielle looked up catching Peter staring at her, again. His gaze quickly returned to the contract in hand. Peter was not an overly attractive man. That was a fact. He thought of himself as a ladies man, or a player, who had no problem cheating on his wife. His reputation amongst the woman of his sphere proceeded him. Some how, he had been reasonably successful in his pursuit of the opposite sex, although having tried several times to seduce Gabriella, with his sexual innuendos, and leering looks, he had not met with any interest from her. She could not see what sort of an attraction he could provide, to any woman. He was tall, and at sometime in his past may have been attractive, maybe even handsome, but now he was overweight and well on his way to being bald.

Gabriella continued to wander around the office, among the many "this is me celebrity photos" of the office owner, she found another photograph of the mysterious woman, a Mall Glamour Shot that was far to flashy for the woman it featured. Her natural girl next door beauty, did not need the over used make-up that the style of the photograph presented. Gabriella picked up the photo, again to get a better look at her, even with the over used make-up Gabriella could sense something about her, a tingle of attraction swept through her body.

Holding the photo in her hand she asked, "is this your daughter?"

Looking up to take a look at what Gabriella was holding, he answered, "No, that is my wife."

"Umm," Gabriella replied, she wanted to reply, you've got to be kidding me, this could not possibly be your wife, you fat fart, but she didn't.

"We have been married five or so years, her name is Corrine," he added, using the chance to speak, to get another good look at his guest.

Corrine Hopkins, well we will meet, thought Gabriella, as her mind began churning a plan to meet this sexy woman from the pictures.

"Well, I've reviewed this contract and I think we can sign the document, and complete the sale," Peter said. "We should go to lunch and celebrate, you and I," he continued, his eyes taking in the attractive lawyer from heels to hair.

What a fucking idiot, Gabriella thought, I wouldn't have lunch with him if he were the only person on earth who had lunch. There was something else that the idiot did not know, and Gabriella was going to use it to her advantage. The property that his firm was going to purchase could not be used for what they had planned. Gabriella had a friend who was an expert on land development and she had advised Gabriella that the property had too many costs to make it useful to Peter's firm. Gabriella also knew that the corporation she represented had expected to sell the property for far less than the proposed contract price.

His eyes drifted back to Gabriella's breasts, "So Ms Nevin, or may I call you Gabby..."

"No, you may not!" She interrupted, nobody called her Gabby, not even her family. She walked to the front of his desk, placing both hands on the desk she bent over looking straight into his eyes, "My name to you is Ms Nevin, or Gabriella Nevin, never, will you or anyone ever call me Gabby, do you understand?"

He backed his chair away from the imposing woman, practically cowering from her standing in front of him. "Yes, Ms Nevin, I do understand," he mumbled.

Gabriella was surprised that he wasn't peeing his pants, she often had that effect on adversaries, actually they never had, but one day one of them would, she was sure of that.

"You, Mr. Hopkins, will never get into my panties, try as you may," she continued intimidating him. "But I have an alternative for you, a bonus you could say. I will lower the costs to you and your firm by 1.1 percent. Does this sound like something that might interest you?"

His confidence somewhat restored, he answered "what might you have in mind?" Peter was no fool, that kind of reduction in the sale price, and the deal he had with his corporation, would lead to more money in his pocket.

"A bet, we will call it," Standing straight up legs slightly parted, hands on her hips. She continued, "I will bet you that I can take your woman into my bed within one week of our introduction. An introduction that you will facilitate. I will fuck her, much the way you had hoped to fuck me. If I'm successful your firm will pay my firm 1.1 percent more, for the property. If I'm not successful your contract costs will drop by the same percentage." Gabriella could see his interest in his eyes, she knew he would go for it, his love of money was far greater than his commitment to his wife.

"Well Mr. Hopkins what do you think?" She asked, even though she knew he would agree.

So she is a lesbian, that would explain why she had no interest in me. If she wasn't gay I think she and I could hit it off, were his first thoughts upon learning of Gabriella's sexual orientation. "I think you could have something there." Standing up behind his desk, his confidence increasing while his mind convinced him Corrine would remain faithful to him. "I'm sure Corrine will not have any interest in your sexual advances."

"Great" Gabriella replied, a smile coming to her lips. Her mind imagining the beautiful Corrine on her knees begging to lick her pussy. "This is how it will work. Neither of us will mention the bet to your wife, if you do I win."

"And you, if you say something to her, I win?"

"Yes, but, I assure you I will not have to." Gabriella replied with confidence. "You will tell your wife that you're going to dinner at Harlow's on Friday night, say 8pm."

"I can't get reservations at "Harlow's" for Friday night, it will take weeks to get in there." Peter claimed. The fine dining experience was the hottest reservation in the DC area.

"You can't! I can, just make sure both of you are there," Gabriella replied. "Shortly after you are seated, I will make an appearance. You will introduce me, and invite me to sit with you. Shortly after I sit down, you will get an emergency phone call requiring you to leave immediately."

"How? Why would I need to leave?" he questioned.

"Don't worry, I will handle that, and believe me, you will leave taking your car with you. Instructing Corrine to Uber home, you don't want her to miss out on the opportunity to eat at this restaurant."

"And, if she refuses?"

"You lose, simple as that." Gabriella explained.

"And how will you prove that you fucked my wife, your word will not be good enough?" Peter questioned with a smile, "do you expect her to just come home and tell me?"

"Will a picture of her between my legs eating my pussy suffice?"

"No! But there is something that will prove it."

"What might that be?" Gabriella asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty head, you will know what it is."

Okay, so a tat or a birth mark in a forbidden place, was a good bet thought Gabriella. "Okay, Mr Hopkins do we have a deal?"

"Yes, shall we shake?" He asked offering his hand to her.

"Not on your life, there is to much involved to rely on your hand shake. No I will return shortly with an addendum to the original contract that you will sign, and we will seal the deal." With that Gabriella picked up the contract from Peter's desk and left his office.

Part two

Corrine Hopkins stood in front of the full length mirror, a prominent feature of her suburban bedroom. She thought she looked good, she hoped she looked good, but she was not positive. The one thing she was sure of was the excitement she felt about going out with her husband to Harlow's. At half his 62 years, she was sure she only represented eye candy to him, so she would make the most of it. She had long past any physical attraction to him. As she looked into the mirror, her dirty blonde hair was coffered into a French twist. Her blue eyes only slightly adorn with a little natural color, and a touch of mascara. Her lip gloss a nude shade that perfectly highlighted their sexiness and the tan color of her soft youthful skin. She felt very comfortable with little or no make-up, a natural look. Her dress for the evening was brand new, a blue and white, ditsy floral print, knee length, with short puffy sleeves, high waist and a square neck. The A line cut had a split thigh hem, it fit her perfectly, accentuating all of her curves. The three inch blue ( the navy color matching the dress perfectly) heels screamed CFM. A simple strand of small pearls around her neck, while matching single pearl earrings finished her look. She thought she looked sexy without appearing slutty. A spritz of her favorite cologne, and she is complete. A smile lite up her face, she was satisfied, as she turned, picked up her clutch from her dressing table and left her room. At the top of the stairs she presented herself to her husband, who was standing in the foyer at the bottom of the curved staircase, looking up at her.

"My word Corrine, a little more conservative in your dress choice would be more appropriate." He felt a little less confident in his bet.

"What's wrong, you don't like my new dress?" She questioned him with a fake pout on her face. Actually she could careless about what he thought of how she was dressed, tonight she had dressed for Corrine, not Peter.

The drive from their northern Virginia home to the chic neighborhood where the restaurant was located took almost an hour, the traffic on a Friday night was always a problem in the D.C. suburbs. Harlow's was located in an old renovated large warehouse at the end of Wisconsin Ave NW, just over the C&O canal, in fashionable Georgetown. A quaint spot, but with little to no room for vehicles to maneuver around, getting patrons in and out was a choreographed feat. Arriving at the restaurant, the couple was greeted by attentive valets, one who opened the driver's door of Peter's look at me black Porsche 911 Turbo S and a second valet who open Corrine's passenger door, offering her his hand, and sneaking a peek up her dress. Corrine was sure the valet took advantage of the awkward nature of removing herself from the sleek car, and was more than flattered when the young man gave her a leering smile.

Entering through the huge wooden doors, and into a large open foyer, the hostesses station was directly opposite the doors. Corrine and Peter were greeted by an attentive woman dressed in a tuxedo with a smile, and a "good evening". On both sides of the hostess station were walkways down to the main floor. The restaurant was a large open room with a view of most of the tables. The interior of the restaurant gave little credence to the exterior, a contemporary style was far more prevalent inside. With dark coffee colored reclaimed wooden floors. Naturally light colored wooden tables and chairs, adorned with brushed bronzed trim. The open ceiling reveled the stainless steel electric conduits, lighting fixtures, and heating and cooling venting. Naturally light colored wooden rafters, along with a sky-blue paint completed the look of the ceiling. The large multi pained windows, around the perimeter, having the same blonde colored wooden trim, aloud plenty of natural light into the room. The tables were formally set, small linen table cloths, a full compliment of silverware in a bronze finish, cream colored china, and crystal glassware adorned each place setting. A bar lined the back wall, with windows on the wall behind the bartenders. The concrete bar counter top had a trough that ran its length, holes in the trough allowed the bartenders places to sweep used ice and abandoned oyster shells through them. Piles of ice with fresh oysters occupied several places in the trough in front of bar patrons. Many more customers had drinks in front of them, they huddled together to discuss the happenings of the day. A reservation was require to dine and or drink at the bar, mostly couples occupied the bar stools.

Corrine was excited to watch the controlled frenzy of the wait staff and patrons going on down below her. Opportunities to be part of the In Crowd were few and far between, even though she was sure her husband on more than one occasion had left her behind so as to flirt with the elite of Washington's society. Corrine hoped to see a celebrity of some sort, so as to confirm the special atmosphere promised by the evenings location. She continued to scanned the goings on. The hostess confirmed the reservation and lead the couple down the ramp and onto the main floor. Peter strutted as the patrons, turned to view the beauty of his date, her hand clutching his elbow as they weaved their way across the floor following the hostess. Corrine was beautiful tonight, he had to admit, the attention she garnered only confirmed his opinion.

Corrine was walking on air, she had only ever imagined being the center of attention, and tonight so far, she was enjoying herself. Yes, she had attended other gala events and parties, but this was Harlow's the creme de la creme of D.C. society. Looking about Corrine saw couples dressed to impress, people who believed they belonged here, people who lusted for attention, the beautiful people of D.C. and she fit in, if only in appearance.

Gabriella was seated at the bar, she had turned to watch the couple as they were lead to the table she had arranged for them to occupy. She recognized the fat fart right away, even dressed in his best suit he was easy to pick out. Corrine on the other hand looked so much different with her hair up, Gabriella was not sure she would have recognized her. The stool next to Gabriella was barren, if only for a few minutes, soon it would be occupied by the beautiful Mrs. Hopkins. She always preferred to eat at the bar on the first date, it gave her a chance to really get close to her companion. She believed it helped to make them at ease. When the time came it also allowed her a chance to run her hand up the leg of the woman of her interest, without drawing to much attention, if any at all.

Peter pulled the chair out for his wife, not something he often did, but with everyone watching her, being polite was required. The hostess placed his menu and wine list at the place setting directly across from his wife as she was instructed to do, normally at a table for four the couples would be seated next to each other.

Looking across at her husband, and smiling at him, Corrine took his hands in hers, "I can't believe we are here, thank you so much. How in the world were you able to get us in, and on such short notice."

Peter had given this question so much thought, he knew it was coming, he wasn't sure how he was going to answer, but it just popped out. "I just called them up and told them who I was, and Vwa-Lah here we are." Not at all what he had planed. He hoped Gabriella would not say a word, if she did he was fucked, he hated getting caught in one of his lies to his wife.

"Wow, Peter I didn't know you had that kind of clout," she exclaimed, not really sure she believed him, but she didn't care, she was here.