The Seduction Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hand jacking my cock and him fucking me I was delirious with arousal, moaning and whining as his nice cock was pushing me over the edge. When I started cumming in his hand and he heard my orgasmic moans he really started pounding my ass and finally came inside me as he tongued and bit my ear. He held me tight as the sun was now up but we snuggled, pulled the covers over us as we fell back asleep. Just before we did fall back asleep, I whispered:

"I hope you find a wife who is as good a fuck as me," to which he pinched my ass hard and held me tight.

I really must have really dozed off as when I did awaken the sun was shining bright. Ronnie was not in bed and I could smell bacon and coffee. There was robe on the back of a chair by the bed. I put it on and found my socks and put them on, I thought it might be a little too gay to show off my pink toes at this point. Sauntering into the kitchen in the robe, Ronnie was in a robe also and greeted me cheerfully:

"....'morning, sunshine. Coffee?"

He rummaged around for a cup and poured me some coffee. Thanking him I watched as he was cooking breakfast. From behind I reached both arms around his waist, hugging him, laying my head on his shoulder. It was a pretty gay thing to do, and Ronnie jokingly told me to "stop it." We ate breakfast then ended up on the couch with more coffee, me on one end and Ronnie on the other. We sat there talking in our robes and our conversation evolved into a deep discussion not unlike the one we had long ago in his apartment when I first exposed my hard penis to Ronnie and subconsciously tried to seduce him. We talked quite a while on the lazy, sunny Sunday morning. I was a bit more open than he was about certain matters and asked him what he thought about that one morning when I exposed my hard cock to him. He told me he really did not know what to think about it other than it was very arousing and that it made him hard at the time, which I was not aware of.

"Like this," Ronnie smiled as he opened his robe flashing his now hard cock that our conversation on the matter seemed to arouse. "Gotta pee with all this coffee. Might take a while though to get my fella to calm down," he joked as he got up to pee.

As he walked by me on the couch, I grabbed the corner of his robe to stop him inadvertently opening his robe exposing his hard cock. Reaching my face in I took his cock in my mouth lathering it wet till he told me teasingly "stop! Stop it!. I have to pee."

When he returned to his spot on the couch I got up and said "my turn," as I went to the bathroom to pee as well. It took a bit to get the erection I also had to subside enough so I could pee. Sitting there peeing, I felt my arousal revive as I was finishing. Knowing my opportunities were few and far between and I knew Susie would not be home till early evening. My conniving sense of sexual possibilities lead my thoughts to wanting sex with Ronnie again, especially right after us talking about the first time I exposed my cock to him. With my appetite for my sexual kink being fem for a guy I knew this was an opportunity to take advantage of or regret not doing so as I shed the robe and pulled off my socks.

My pink toes made me feel feminine and horny as I went to the bedroom where my high heels, panties and wig were, discarded during the night. My bag was still in the bathroom when I went back in for a quick transformation. Putting on the wig and applying a bit of lipstick I then pulled on the panties and high heels. It was exhilarating to be like this and I put the robe back on and went back to the living room where Ronnie was back on the couch. Sashaying like a showgirl I walked back and forth in front of Ronnie before opening my robe flashing him my panties, then teasingly closing it again.

Wide eyed, Ronnie watched as I performed my routine a couple more times, sashaying and flashing him. Stopping in front of him standing between his legs as he sat on the couch his robe had come open and I could see his cock, not fully erect but thickening. As I stood there, in my mind I was hoping he would make the move. He did. Ronnie reached out and opened my robe as I then held it open at my hips. Seems as if the moment his hand touched my penis in the panties it was already hard as stone. Ronnie fondled my penis as it sprung over the top of my aqua blue panties. He had to be enjoying playing with my cock as his own cock was hard and he was pulling on it too. Like a vixen shedding her mink coat, I slid the robe off my shoulders as it fell to a pile on the floor.

I stood there dolled up in my wig and lipstick in the high heels and panties as Ronnie continued playing with my cock. Needless to say, it was more than a little gay being like that for him. And needless to say, I was very, very hard as he toyed with my cock as I presented myself for him like that. When Ronnie lurched forward and took my cock in his mouth I should not have been surprised. It's not like I purposely was trying to temp him, but being able to act out my closet homosexuality with him made it sweet as honey. It might be months or longer to have the opportunity to be like this with another guy.

Ronnie's mouth felt heavenly on my cock. Despite the trepidation I knew Ronnie had mentioned before about us having gay sex, he still was into it as evidenced by the way he was sucking my cock. Sex is sex. Once you've gotten past the forbidden/taboo/this is wrong feelings it's fucking amazing having sex with another person. It might even be more exciting because of the taboo connotations. It sure was for me. He was sucking my cock grabbing a handful of ass in each hand, there was no mistaking that he was into it. When Ronnie momentarily pulled his mouth off my cock, I slid side saddle onto his lap, my arms around his neck. In an instant we were kissing hungrily and moaning in desire. I wiggled my pink toes playfully as he played with my hard nipples. My lipstick had mostly been kissed off but the seductive taste lingered.

Sliding off Ronnie's lap between his legs I took his cock into my mouth. Again, it's pretty gay to be in a wig, high heels and panties sucking your friend's cock. It was also fucking exciting as hell. My obsessive closet homosexuality was going full throttle. Just then, the phone rang. I took Ronnie's cock out of my mouth as we listened to it ring. We were both stationary as it rang and I could tell he was just going to let it ring as I held his hard cock close to my face. He had one of those 'landlines' that was connected to an answering machine and if you didn't answer, it would record a message that you could hear as the person leaves their message:

"Hi Ronnie! This is Kelly. Wondering if you want to do something sometime. Call me when you can. Bye."

After Kelly finished her message Ronnie's cock was right back in my mouth. Hope she sucks cock as good as I do, I wanted to tell him. Ronnie had both hands holding my head down as I throated and gagged on his cock. This was so nasty with his hard hairy cock in my mouth, kneeling on the floor between his legs. It was obscene. Ronnie naked sitting on the couch with his robe open and his erect cock in my mouth and I was in skimpy aqua blue panties, high heels and a wig. Any lipstick had long since been slobbered onto his cock. For all the trepidation Ronnie had processing his homosexual involvement with me I knew he had to enjoy it too as I most certainly heard him gasp "Oh. Fuck. Yes." Gagging a bit as Ronnie unknowingly was being somewhat too forceful, I was able to pull off bleary eyed gasping for breath, spit and saliva dripping off my chin. Using this pause I wiped my face on his robe and climbed on top of him possessed by the ache in my penis. Forcing my mouth on his, we kissed madly before I collapsed next to him on the couch. Sitting there together, we jacked on our cocks in an erection fueled daze, both of us breathing heavily.

As we jacked off, we would take turns reaching over pulling on each other's cocks. This went on for a while; jacking off then the luscious feeling of the other person's hand playing with your cock. When Ronnie started to moan and began ejaculating over himself, I watched in amazement as I was fiercely masturbating myself. Seeing Ronnie cum, I knew I was close and reached my face down to his still erect cock tasting his cock and cum. My own climax was soon to follow with the scent of his cock and cum on my face I knelt over him in frenzied masturbation soon ejaculating warm squirts of cum all over my friend's tummy and cum sticky penis.

In a mixture of both post orgasmic bliss and awkward acknowledgement of what we had just done together, Ronnie asked if we should shower. It was awkward too the two of us in his old tub and shower but for me it was also a thrill showering with my male friend. My acknowledgement to myself of my degree of homosexuality was much greater than Ronnie's so showering with him, soaping his penis as he soaped mine was quite natural and thrilling, even with our now flaccid penises. The way my toes were pink showing there in the shower, very much accentuated my gayness. Experiencing an unanticipated and unplanned evening of sex and then sex twice the following day with Ronnie was in a way a milestone for me.

Sleeping with him then early morning sex and sex again after breakfast confirmed that my sexuality was anything but straight. Inside of me it was a balancing act; maintain what was still a wonderful marriage to a wonderful woman and acknowledge to myself that I am more homosexual than not. Choosing the path of not rocking the boat I continued to only fantasize about gay sex during masturbation or sex with Susie and not seek out a male partner though the lure of doing that crossed my mind many times.

As for Ronnie, I figured it was best to leave him alone knowing he would probably be deeply involved with another girl and that while I know he enjoyed having sex with me, it was not something he could ever come to grips with. More than likely our homosexual encounters would be something he would try compartmentalize and file as far back in his mind as he could. And I was right. Kelly and Ronnie were dating and dating serious with Ronnie spending much of his free time with her and over at her place. What was not surprising as well was it was only about four or five months since I had heard from him yet they were going to move out of state together.

He invited me over, he wanted me to meet Kelly and Kelly wanted to meet me before they moved to Missouri. She had heard a lot about me but I am certain it was nothing to do with the secret I shared with Ronnie. He and I had played music together a great deal before I met Susie and he always told me that I was the one who helped him break out of his shell and be a better musician. Susie and I were invited over but she declined as she was pretty shy and was happy to be a homebody.

Kelly and Ronnie were partying a bit when I got there and Kelly seemed like one of those mildly manipulative girls. Ronnie and I were in the living room playing music with me on a chair facing the couch and Ronnie and Kelly on the couch. She was enjoying it at first but I think she gets bored easily, especially if the activity is one where she is not the center of attention. After a while she got up when we were playing music, maybe to get another beer and look around. She must have been in Ronnie's art studio because Ronnie got this look on his face and was trying to wave her off.

"This is you, isn't it?" she said as she walked in with the nude painting of me. "Ronnie, this is really good."

Our playing music came to a halt as I put my guitar away. Ronnie got up and put the painting back in the sheaves of paintings. We sat on the couch with Kelly in the middle and Ronnie and Kelly smoked a joint and did some shots, they were getting pretty lit. Kelly was a redhead spark plug and kind of ornery. As we sat there, she started teasing a bit, asking questions about the nude painting of me.

"So, Ronnie's seen you naked. What about you?" Kelly looked right at me. "Have you seen him naked?" Kelly teased. "I bet you have!"

"Kelly!" Ronnie exclaimed.

"Well?" Has he?" Kelly asked, not leaving it alone.

"Kelly!" Ronnie said again.

"Well, have you?" Kelly said looking me straight in the eyes.

"No-oooh," I said, perhaps a bit too emphatically, trying to keep a straight face, trying not to let on one way or another.

"Liar! I bet you have," she smirked at me. "Guys never admit it but they like to play with each other when girls are not around."

"Kelly, come on," Ronnie pleaded unconvincingly.

"I was at a bar with my boyfriend once and this guy kept hitting on me. Even with my boyfriend right there he wouldn't leave it alone. We were both amused that he kept hitting on me. Finally, I told him he could fuck me if he sucked Jimmy's cock first. He said 'OK let's go,'. Jimmy just smiled and said "I'm game,". Guess when you been drinking, you'll do anything. He followed us to my place and sure enough, he sucked on Jimmy's cock and then they took turns fucking me. I admit it was kinda hot. We all slept together. In morning I put their hands on each other's cock to see what would happen. I told them it was okay and pushed their cocks together. Guys always want to see two girls together, so it was kind of hot seeing them play with each other," she said, looking in turn at each of us. "I bet you guys would if I asked you."

"I'm game," I said with a straight face.

"Ronnie?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly no, stop! Come on," Ronnie blurted out.

"You're no fun," Kelly told him. I then whispered something in her ear.

"You're so bad!" Kelly squealed quite loudly as she slapped my leg. "Okay. Do it, then you can," she urged.

Leaning over to Ronnie, she whispered something in his ear. By this time, she was rubbing at his crotch through his jeans. Kelly pushed me to the floor in front of Ronnie who again let out a feeble "Kelly!". In front of Ronnie I had a hand on each of his knees as Kelly started unfastening his jeans. I reached up to assist as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Giving in to the situation Ronnie pawed at her titties through her top as I had freed his cock and was playing with it making it hard. Stopping for a moment I peeled off my shirt and continued playing with Ronnie's cock, Kelly was stroking him too.

"Do it. I want to see, " Kelly commanded, looking straight me. "Do it."

I pulled Ronnie's jeans down, took off his shoes and finished taking off his pants. Kelly was kissing Ronnie and playing with his cock as he sat on the couch naked. With my shirt already off, the exhibitionist in me told me to take off my jeans and shoes too, which I proceeded to do. Kelly looked at me and peeled off her top and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts were milky white freckled feminine beauties. She kept her jeans on and stared at me as I stood there naked with a fully erect penis. She lightly pulled her hand across my penis and muttered "Wow!" Needless to say, that made my cock harder than ever.

"Okay, let's see," Kelly said tugging me down to the floor in front of Ronnie.

Tentatively, yet so turned on by what was happening, I pulled on Ronnie's cock, looked back at Kelly who nodded slightly with a wry smile, then instinctively in one motion sank my mouth over his cock. I was so hard doing this in front of a girl. Kelly stared in disbelief as I hungrily bobbed up and down on Ronnie's cock, slurping and sucking noises breaking the quiet. Just the confident way I took his cock in my mouth, the way I started sucking his cock without hesitation or any fear, the way I started sucking his cock like I had done it before had to confirm Kelly's suspicions.

"Does your wife know? She doesn't know what she's missing, this is so hot," Kelly remarked as I continued sucking Ronnie's cock, shaking my head back and forth trying best to reply that no, my wife does not know I suck cock.

No, my wife had no inkling how much I loved sucking cock or that I was such a flaming closet homosexual. The fact that I was sucking Ronnie's cock in front of his girlfriend made it all the more exciting. By now Ronnie had given up any pretense of resistance and was kissing Kelly and playing with her soft naked titties as I continued pleasuring him with my mouth. As they broke their kiss sitting on the couch, I was still on the floor in front of Ronnie sucking his cock, stroking my own. I couldn't hide my enthusiasm for what I was doing and was bobbing and slurping on his cock, just enjoying the moment. Even going so far as throating his cock all the way down and only gagging a little had to be somewhat of a giveaway.

"You've done this before, I can tell," Kelly exclaimed. "I know you have. Ronnie, you have too, haven't you?" she went on. "I want to see."

Ronnie let out a feeble "Kelly."

"No. It's your turn. I want to see," she insisted as she pulled me up by the elbow.

As I stood in front of them, my cock was so fucking hard sticking straight out. Kelly lifted Ronnie's hand to my cock. A big drop of precum glistened on the tip of my penis but it was soon smeared on his hand as he fondled my cock in front of Kelly.

"Come on, Hun. I want to see. It's your turn," Kelly insisted as she pushed Ronnie forward from his shoulder.

Slowly Ronnie took my cock in his mouth and tentatively began sucking my cock. Truth being that I was much gayer than him, more demonstrative and loved expressing my sexuality in this, Ronnie sucking my cock at the urging of his girlfriend was pretty damn hot. Kelly was beaming as she sat on the edge of the couch observing the proceedings. We looked intently at each other as I took the liberty to reach down and fondle her titties as Ronnie seemed dazed by the whole affair. Can't even begin to say how turned I was feeling her beautiful little titties with Ronnie's mouth over my cock. It was one of those moments that make you do a double take in your head; it was just so erotic. With both of them sitting on the couch as I stood in front of Ronnie, Kelly was wide eyed sitting stroking his cock as he sucked mine.

Still, Ronnie sucked my cock in a very perfunctory manner, like he was only doing it because Kelly willed it, not because sucking cock was a pleasure like it was with me. If Kelly wasn't watching and pushing this to happen, perhaps he would not have been as self-conscious and been more enthusiastic about sucking my cock; he was the times when we were alone together. I'm thinking Ronnie always enjoyed me sucking his cock more than him sucking me. Regardless it was still very hot having him suck my cock in front of Kelly.

When Kelly stood up, she looked fucking hot. Blazing red hair, milky white perfect little breasts with a sprinkling of freckles. Faded blue jeans. She wasn't wearing a belt and the jeans were unsnapped and halfway unzipped, her white flowered cotton panties showing a little. Chicks topless in jeans were always one of my biggest turn ons. She was having fun with what was going on. Ronnie backed off my cock as she stood up and she pulled him up. All three of us were standing. My cock was hard and wet from Ronnie's saliva. His cock was hard too, it was just such a kinky, erotic scene when Kelly took my hand and put it on Ronnie's cock and his on mine. A few tugs and I'm sure I would have cum in his hand. She pushed us towards each other at the shoulders, I knew what she wanted to see; Ronnie was hesitant.

"Come on, I want to see, just let me see," Kelly implored as she pushed us gently together. "Come on."

With Kelly watching and Ronnie and I holding each other's cocks I would have done anything she asked as she let out a sweet pleading "please, for me." Ronnie relented his hesitation and we did it, we kissed each other. It wasn't a particularly passionate kiss, but I thought it was hot, as did my dick, and I enjoyed it very much. Our making out in front of her did not last very long and when it broke and we looked at her she pulled us down on either side of us on the couch. She rubbed our cocks in either hand; needless to say, I was very aroused, taking the liberty to play with her naked titties again. I got up on my knees, my cock was at her chest and face level; Ronnie did likewise. I was hoping she'd put it in her mouth but as I inched it close to her face she turned towards Ronnie's cock, put my hand on his cock.