The Seduction Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very erotic scene as I pulled on Ronnie's cock and she put his hand on mine as we hovered over her. Kelly was certainly turned on as she undid her jeans a bit more and was rubbing herself through her panties. I was so aroused with Ronnie and I pulling on each other's cocks kneeling over her I could not help but reach down and fondle her titties as she continued to masturbate herself through her panties. With her free hand she would reach up and play with our balls hanging over her. Quite unable to control myself I just had to hump my hard cock over Kelly's soft little milky white breasts, she's the one who started all this. When I had whispered something in her ear and she squealed and slapped my leg this is what I told her I wanted to do, to titty fuck her.

As my cock grazed against her titty closest to me Kelly pressed her hand on my penis, pressing it into her titty. Ronnie had maneuvered his cock to her face as she relented and took his cock into her mouth. Her soft titty felt so good on my cock but when she took her mouth off of Ronnie's cock I pulled mine up pointing it in here face. Kelly took it in her mouth for a few frantic sucks but I could tell she was afraid that I would cum in her mouth. Kelly threw her head back on the couch and continued masturbating herself through her panties with one hand and rubbing her titties with the other. Ronnie and I pulled on each other's cocks for a few horny tugs before masturbating our own cocks over the sight of Kelly getting herself off. Jacking fiercely on my cock Kelly sensed I was close and took my cock in her hand, not to assist me getting off but to prevent me from giving her a facial.

As my ejaculation began she pulled my hand and cock near her titties as I began to squirt cum on them. She held my spent cum covered cock as she frantically masturbated herself, closing her eyes and starting to tremble. Her sweet little titties were messy with my cum as she came and Ronnie was jacking off madly over her as well. In the moments after she had masturbated herself to climax Ronnie began to cum as Kelly put her hand on his cock directing his discharge onto her titties and away from her face. Playfully, after we had both ejaculated cum all over her chest, Kelly took a cock in each hand and played with them amusedly.

"Ronnie, get a towel. I'm a mess," Kelly told him. And she was.

Our little sexual escapade was just that. I would have loved to have done more physically with Kelly or even sucked Ronnie off in front of her but she was in charge and Ronnie was hesitant to let loose. After Ronnie moved away it was quite a while until I had another homosexual encounter, not quite a year, but close. For a lot of reasons, I did not want to pursue anonymous encounters with strangers. I did post an ad giving info on what I was looking for and the nature of my sexual desires, basically looking for another married man who was like me so we could cavort our gay inclinations. By posting a few "glamour pics" of me in drag it was amazing how many men were interested in me. Lots. Make that lots and lots of guys, married guys, they wanted a femme, faggy boyfriend on the side. Guess I was kinda lucky and hooked up with Steve. We could not get together very often, maybe twice, three times a year for the most part, but it was fucking wonderful being femme for a guy, being his little faggy sex toy. I loved having a boyfriend, having the same guy who knew me, appreciated me, wanted me, wanted me to be femme and faggy for him, service his cock and fulfill his needs in ways his wife couldn't.

Like the way I could suck Steve's cock after traipsing around in a dress, high heels and panties (wig and makeup too) for him. Or take his cock up my tight ass pussy. He was cool and funny too, great sense of humor and he'd buy me things too; dresses, lingerie. He was a great kisser too. A few times it would just be for a 'quickie', I'd meet him at his place he'd be totally naked when he'd let me in and I'd swoon over his hairy manly body and suck him off as he sat in a big armchair. I'd still be in dressed guy mode, happy to service my boyfriend. But the best times always were when I could be his "girl". We'd watch gay porn together. He really loved to fuck me. You know I loved it too.

Thinking it might have been about three or four years since Ronnie and Kelly moved away. I happened to see a friend request on Facebook. It was Ronnie. Of course, I accepted. When I went to his page, I could not believe what I saw. There were pictures of Ronnie holding hands and hugging another guy. Browsing deeper on his page there were all kinds of pictures of Ronnie and a much younger boyish looking guy named Kevin. They were married! I had lost track of Ronnie and certainly never in my wildest dreams would have ever imagined this. Not Ronnie. I was the one that was really gay, albeit still closeted and married to a wonderful wife. While we had a few good sexual encounters together, he seemed to always fight it, fight the fact that gay sex felt so good. Ronnie always held onto his quest of a solid relationship with the perfect woman.

When I was able find Ronnie on FB chat, needless to say I had a few questions:

"Ronnie? is that really you," I asked. "You might have some explaining to do."

"Hi Bobby! So good to hear from you! Yeah, guessing not what you expected."

"Do you want to fill me in?" I asked.

"Probably not a surprise that things didn't work out with Kelly. I have a knack for picking a winner, don't I? It was good for a while with her, then the nag from hell showed up. I kept a low profile and tried not to let it bother me. Kelly's best friend, Bethany, her little brother was always very friendly to me. Won't go into detail but when he came on to me and we ended up in bed together it was the most exciting thing that ever happened."

"Oh really?" I teased trying to infer our first time together was pretty exciting.

"Kevin was very cool, very expressive, being with him made me feel alive again. We hid it for the longest time and it just kept getting better and better. It felt good to be desired and not being put down all the time. I know this will sound strange but he seemed more feminine than a girl and treated me like a king. Bethany found out and the shit hit the fan with Kelly. She did not take it too well. I said 'what the fuck' and Kevin and I moved in together. After about six months I could not believe how good things were going. I remembered what you told me about you and Susie, that if things are going good in a relationship wait 2 years before deciding if that's the one and if you feel the same way, the same love after two years, then go ahead and seek commitment. So here I am."

"I'm flabbergasted. Very happy for you also," I replied still in disbelief.

"You have a part in this too Bobby. You showed me the way that it was okay even though I fought it. Things with Kevin were wonderful because of our times together. Something clicked in me that told me it was okay to be like this, to be gay in my own way. Now I don't care about the stigma. Just live in the moment."

"Wow!" I responded as we signed off.

Ronnie joked about me coming to visit him, while of course I would have loved to, not sure it was a good idea. Not sure it would have been a good idea to tell Susie either that he was gay and married to a guy with her knowing Ronnie and I had spent time together. My mind was racing and I was hard thinking about all the times I was intimate with Ronnie, thinking about how I loved being nude for him and the time I let him see my hard cock when I subconsciously tried to seduce him all those years ago.

As I lay naked on my bed stroking my cock, all that had transpired between us was a pleasant memory that still fueled some very powerful masturbations. Fiercely I jacked off again with the memory of when I first exposed myself to Ronnie. I came in stunning fashion thinking about all the times I had sex with him. As I came I especially remembered when I stood naked as he pulled on my cock as we gazed at the newly finished painting and the time flashing him in the robe wearing panties and high heels. My subconscious seduction of Ronnie all those years ago took us both down a path we could not have envisioned at the time.