The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple confess about Sarah and John has a threesome.
3.4k words
4.69
8.3k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
233 Followers

(Please read Chapters 1-2 before reading)

*I want to again thank Pixie Hoffman for taking the time to edit. She is the best!

It was quite a day for the threesome. Mary was seduced by Sarah. John fell prey to Sarah's advances again. Sarah told John about her and Mary. Sarah and Mary sexted, both climaxed. Now John and Mary had to confess to each other about their episodes with Sarah.

A couple of days after the sexual encounter between John and Sarah, and the sexting, Mary returned from the cabin. She knew that she had to tell John about her almost succumbing to Sarah at the boutique, not realizing that John already knew. When she arrived at their home, she met John in his office.

"Hi, babe. Did you miss me?", she asked riddled with guilt.

"Of course. Come here, baby."

She came to him, and they embraced and kissed.

"So how are things going at the cabin?"

"Well, we got everything working, turned on the water, took the sheets off of the furniture, made the beds. You know, the usual."

"I know how much you and your parents love that place."

"Yes, we do."

She couldn't keep what happened between her and Sarah a secret any longer.

"John, I have something I need to tell you. I hope you won't get angry with me."

He knew what was coming but had to pretend he did not. So he set it up to soften the blow for her.

"There is nothing you can tell me that would make me angry with you, babe."

"The day Sarah and I went to the boutique, something happened between us."

"Go on."

"She made advances toward me, kissing and touching me. I tried to resist but she was persistent and so beautiful. If she hadn't broken it off, I think I would have given myself to her."

He pulled her to him and hugged her.

"It's OK, baby. Isn't that what you wanted?"

She was surprised at his acceptance.

"Yes but..."

"I'm fine with it. I have something to tell you also and it has to do with Sarah also."

He told her the whole story, from the initial incident to her visit to his home. The one thing he left out was the fact that he was party to the sexting and mutual masturbation between her and Sarah. Knowing Sarah like she did, Mary knew that, like her, John could not resist her.

"Mary, we are going to have to set ground rules if we are going to continue with Sarah."

"Yes, John."

They set certain parameters that they both agreed to. There would be no emotional attachment, just sex. There would be no secrets between them. There would be no deviant sex acts, no BDSM, no toys. John agreed not to fuck Sarah until Mary gave him the OK. The one thing they had no idea they would have to include was Sarah's mother, Ann. She was a sexual predator also who would insert herself into the mix.

That night, when John and Mary went to bed, you can probably figure out what happened. They began talking about their encounters with Sarah. Each related their experience with her and before long, each was so aroused, the inevitable occurred.

"John, do you want her again?"

"I do. She is what we've been fantasizing about. Close your eyes and imagine her tongue licking you."

His hand found her wet pussy as he leaned down to kiss her breasts.

"Oh, yes! I want that, John!"

There was going to be little foreplay that evening. She reached down and grabbed his hard cock.

"Show me what you want to do to her, babe. Show me!"

He mounted her as she spread her legs, welcoming him in, her legs in the air resting on his shoulders. He lifted her up to him, her firm buttocks in each hand and wasted no time in driving himself deep inside her. She began to moan and encourage him.

"Show me how you would fuck her, John. Oh yeah, baby. Yessss!"

It wasn't long before the two of them climaxed, Mary going first and John following. The two of them laid there, cuddling.

"Oh my God, John! That was amazing. I really want to be with her."

"You will be and so will I. Are you still OK with all of this?"

"I am. How about you?'

"Absolutely. As long as we stick to our ground rules. The only thing I'm worried about is Sarah's dad, my most important client."

He told Mary what Sarah had revealed to him about Robert, that he was a cuckold. He had to explain what that meant to her! But still, John had no idea what he would do if he found out. He also wasn't sure if Ann knew about him and Sarah, or even if she set the whole thing up. His mind wandered to the thought of making it with her also. She, like her daughter, was incredibly beautiful and sensual. Little did he know that that was in the cards for him.

A week had passed, and John and Mary slipped back into their normal routine. One evening, after a day of golf with his friends, he headed upstairs to his bedroom to take a shower (yes, his bedroom. Long explanation and not necessary). The door to Mary's room was partially closed but he could still hear Mary talking in a low, sexy voice. Instead of bursting in, he remained outside and listened. It was Mary having a sexting session with Sarah. He peeked in and saw Mary seated in a chair in front of her iPad, her hand down her unzipped shorts, the only light in the room coming from the iPad. The two girls were in a FaceTime call! He had to see this. He quietly slipped in behind without Mary noticing or coming into the picture. She was so involved with Sarah that he probably could have run in, and she would not have noticed.

"That's right, baby", Sarah said. "Rub that pussy for me!"

John could see that Sarah was naked, also seated and rubbing her pussy.

"Now, Mary, take off your top for me. I want to see your beautiful breasts."

Mary pulled off her halter top and revealed her firm, full breasts.

"Oh, baby! They are as beautiful as I thought they would be. Squeeze them for me and run your fingers over your hard nipples. Mmmmmm, yes, baby, just like that! Do you want me to kiss them?"

"Oh yes, Sarah!", Mary said, one hand returning to her wet pussy and the other still pleasure her breast.

"And I will. Now, take off you shorts and panties for me. I want to see that pussy I've been dreaming about."

Mary slipped out of them, now standing so that Sarah could see her.

"Oh my, you have a pretty pussy. What do you want me to do to it, Mary?"

Mary, now seated, whispered, "I want you to lick it. I want you to make me cum!"

"I will and it will be the best orgasm you have ever had, babe."

The two continued masturbating.

"Oh, Sarah! I'm getting so close!"

"Mmmmmm. That's good baby. I want you to cum for me and I will for you."

In the meantime, John, seated on the bed, had taken out his hard cock and began edging. He wasn't sure if Mary noticed he was there. She was so into it with Sarah.

"Oh Mary, I am going to kiss every inch of that perfect body. I am going to devour you!"

"Oh, God, Sarah! I'm going to........OOOOHHHHHH.....I'm cumming!!!

She writhed in the chair as her body felt the waves of an incredible orgasm crash over her body.

"That's right, baby, cum for me!" Sarah now intensified her movements as her body began to shudder in ecstasy. "Oh, Oh, I'm.......cumming.......too! AAAAAHHHH!! Oh my God!"

John could see her leaning back in her chair, legs spread, hand rubbing her drenched pussy. He couldn't hold back any longer. He shot his load all over his golf polo as he fell back onto the bed. Mary, after realizing he was there, abruptly ended the FaceTime. Sarah wanted this to be just between the two of them and Mary had no intention of letting her know that John was witness to the call.

"John! Were you here the whole time?"

"Not the whole time, just enough to see the best parts", he said with a big smile.

"You devil, you!"

She got up from the chair and jumped on top of him and, yes, they both still had something left for each other. Sarah was so good for their sex life!

Another week flew by, Sarah and Mary still sexting and John still enjoying the spice that brought into their lovemaking. John wondered when Mary and Sarah would get together again.

"Hey, babe, when are you and our little vixen going to get together?"

"Well, John, it won't be this week. Someone's 'friend' is visiting and next week, someone else's friend is due to visit. Sooooo....."

"OK. I gotcha"

He realized that his wife would be off limits that week but was still very horny. But he had no idea what was headed his way. Mary headed to the cabin for a few days again with her mother and her mother's friend. Her flexible schedule at the hospital allowed these trips. A day after her departure, John got a message from Ann, Sarah's mother. She wanted to stop over to talk to him. About an hour later, she rang his doorbell. John took a peek on his Ring app and saw this gorgeous woman dressed is a short dress waiting for him to answer.

"Hi, Ann. I'll be right there."

Instinctively, his cock twitched. He had to control himself. He opened the door and led her into the living room.

"So, Ann, what did you want to talk about?"

"John, I know that Sarah has made quite an impression on you and Mary. Did you think I didn't know?"

"I...", he hesitated.

"I have to tell you that when Sarah asked me if it was OK to pursue the two of you, I gave her the green light. She told me that she explained my situation with Robert."

"She did, yes." Now his cock was getting hard.

"I enjoy the company of younger, virile men and women. Does that bother you?"

She moved closer to him, now inches away. He stood there almost unable to move. He felt her breath on his neck and took in the scent of her perfume. He was under her control.

"Not at all,"

"That's good", she said in a sexy voice, looking into his eyes. "I bet he'd love to watch the two of us, John."

His cock was now hard as a rock, his bulge clearly evident.

"I don't know, Ann. He is my biggest client and..."

"You let me take care of him. He will do as I ask. I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you if and when you want me. Do you understand?"

He was stunned but so aroused by her boldness.

"Yes, Ann, but that is not going to happen. Mary and I have ground rules and..."

"Rules are made to be broken, John."

With that, she quickly reached down and grabbed his swollen cock, then leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Seems like you are saying one thing, but your body is saying another."

With that she turned and walked to the door.

"I'll let myself out. You have a nice rest of the day and, oh, take care of that after I leave", she teased, looking down at his crotch.

She left and he did, unzipping his fly and pulling out his erect cock. He began stroking, leaned back, eyes closed thinking about fucking that gorgeous woman. He came hard, his creamy ejaculate spilling onto the floor. Afterwards, he thought to himself that just a few short months ago his sex life was humdrum, on the verge of getting stale. Now it was hotter than he or Mary could ever have possibly imagined. Life was good, a little more complicated, but good. Soon, it would get even more complicated.

On the following day, John was again seated at his computer monitoring a client's system when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell can that be!", he complained. His Ring app opened and there stood Ann and Sarah. 'Now what the hell do they want?', he thought to himself. Should he answer or ignore them. He decided to see what they wanted.

"What's up, girls?"

"May we come in. We want to talk to you about the ground rules with your beautiful wife."

'I don't have time for their shit right now', he thought but he was intrigued. 'I might as well hear them out.'

"Hold on."

He walked to the door and let them in. The two of them together were incredibly hot, a mother who looked like Kate Beckinsale and an even more stunning 19 year old vixen daughter.

"Please make it short girls. I am pretty busy right now", he lied.

"Are you saying you don't have the time for us?", Ann teased.

With that, Sarah and she lifted their summer dresses revealing that they weren't wearing panties. He instantly became aroused and knew this was not a casual drop-by.

"Don't you want to see these again, John?"

She pulled down the straps of Sarah's sun dress, setting free her magnificent firm breasts. John was mesmerized. She let the dress drop to the floor and there she stood, 5'7" of the one of most incredibly hot girls on the planet. He stood frozen, getting harder by the second. His eyes staring at her fingers gently running up and down her pussy.

"Isn't she beautiful, John?", Ann asked as she began to undo her dress then letting it drop to the floor beside that of her daughter. She was still incredibly tight for a forty-one-year-old woman. She had the body of a twenty something, a body that her husband's money could buy her.

"What do you think about my mother, John?", she asked as the two of them embraced each other, two magnificent bodies pressed against each other. Incestuous, yes but incredibly erotic at the same time.

"You and I are going to show Sarah how and man and a woman fuck."

John figured then that Sarah must have been a virgin. Ann approached him, leaned in pressing her firm breasts against his arm. She whispered in his ear as her hand reached down coming to rest on the large bulge in his pants.

"Lead us to your bedroom, John. This is your lucky day."

Without hesitation, a completely aroused John led them to his boudoir where the two of them undressed him. 'Fuck work", he thought to himself. He had a brief thought about Mary and their ground rules, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. There he was, naked with his cock pointed at the ceiling, Sarah's hand on his member as the two guided him to the bed. Sarah took a seat on a chair close to the edge.

"Now watch, baby girl, we are going to show you how it is done."

With that, she pulled John down to her.

"Fuck me, John, like you do your beautiful wife."

John made a move to kiss her nipples.

"No, baby, I said fuck me! Give me that big cock. I want Sarah to see how it is done by two experienced adults."

Although this seemed clinical, John had no problem performing. First he ran his fingers over her peach shaped shaven pussy, teasing her until he felt the wetness he had been waiting for. He first rubbed the head of his cock on her opening as she spread her legs even more to let him in.

"Mmmmmm, yes, baby. Stick it in!"

He drove it home, sliding it in as far as it would go, feeling her pussy closing around it. He let it stay motionless until she beckoned him to pump her. As he began, Ann looked over at Sarah.

"How does this look, baby girl?"

Sarah sat there, one hand on her breast, the other playing with her wet pussy.

"So good, mother. Mmmmmm."

"Is this want you want to do with him, baby?", she asked seemingly without reacting to John penetrating her. It was akin to a teacher demonstrating how it was supposed to be done. Sarah nodded, eyes partially shut, her hand continuing to work her wet pussy.

John did not care if the circumstances were almost clinical, he was going to follow her instructions and hopefully get off. As he continued pounding her, she casually spoke to Sarah.

"This is the common fucking position, called missionary. John, let's show her how you fuck me from behind."

This lesson continued for about thirty minutes, Ann explaining each position to her eager daughter. John was under control, cock still hard and ready for more.

"Come up on the bed with us, Sarah", Ann beckoned.

John was seated with his back on the headboard, Ann straddling his thighs.

"I want you to grab his cock and guide it into my pussy. Can you do that for me, baby."

"Yes, mother."

"John, now it's time for us to finish. I want to ride you until we both cum."

She rose up onto her knees as Sarah grabbed John's cock, bring it close to her mother's wet pussy and waited for Ann to lower herself onto it.

"Oh, yes! That's the way I want it, John!", Ann screamed.

Ann leaned over, grabbed the headboard and lowered her beautiful breasts to John. Sarah, as aroused as she had ever been, couldn't take it any longer. She pulled her mother's breasts away from John's lips, stepped across his chest, and rose up grasping the headboard. Her pussy was now inches from John's mouth. He knew what to do. While Ann rode his cock, he began licking Sarah's pussy. This was a fantasy come true for this once faithful husband.

"Oh, John!", Ann cried out. "Oh, baby! You are so hard! Oh, God! Soooo good!"

He heard her but had to concentrate on pleasuring Sarah while her ravishing mother bounced up and down, bring him close to climax. Sarah wasn't far away from her own climax. Who was going to cum first?

"Oh, Oooohhhh! I'm going .....to.....cum!", Ann exclaimed. "Oh God! Oh God! AAAAHHHHHH!! Yesssss!

It wasn't long afterwards that Sarah climaxed.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmmmm! Oh yesssss!!

Sarah slid down beside her mother and John as Ann continued riding his cock.

"Are you ready to cum, baby? I can feel you tensing up!"

She knew that feeling. A few seconds later John came hard, pumping his creamy load into Ann's vagina.

"Oh, yes, John! I can feel you! Mmmmmmm!!!"

"Arghhh! Ooohhhhh!", he moaned.

The three of them laid on the bed, sweaty and completely drained, especially John. There he was, a girl on each side of him, his arms around their shoulders, their heads on his biceps holding each other's hands. As was mentioned earlier, since Mary became interest in playing with another girl, a threesome was a fantasy of his.

"John, that was amazing!", Ann exclaimed.

"Yes it was, but..."

"Let me guess, you are worried about how you are going to tell Mary, aren't you?"

"No, that's not it."

"You really love her, don't you John?" Ann said.

"I do. I'm worried this thing between all of us will go off the rails."

"Your wife loves you very much, John", Sarah chimed in. "There is an understanding between her and me that what we plan to do together is simply pure sexual pleasure, and that's all. She wants to be with me and I with her. She told me that you were fine with the arrangement. I've wanted the two of you since we first met when I was seventeen. You are the first adults that I have been with, and I wanted the experience to be all that I fantasized it would be."

"What happened today is also pure sexual pleasure", Ann said, reassuring him. "You and Mary want to explore new sexual fantasies and we are here for you. Understand?"

"I guess. Well, I mean, yes, I understand."

That afternoon John got a much clearer picture of the situation that he and Mary were in. He trusted Sarah and Ann to help Mary and him explore and grow. He no longer feared losing his marriage and looked forward to the next steps, especially for Mary and Sarah, which will occur in the next chapter.

Novella23
Novella23
233 Followers