All Comments on 'The Seduction of Leanne'

by 2069BC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re-flexion? Where you educated in a a vacuum?

2069BC2069BCover 2 years agoAuthor

Not educated in a vacuum, but English is my second language and typo's happen. Appreciate feedback on writing style though as this my first attempt of writing a story. To continue on that note; I guess you meant "were you educated......" hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first start, especially with English being your second language. I would recommend looking in the forums here for one of the free editors who can assist you with your writing. You'll watch your scores shoot right up, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2069BC, this is your first attempt at erotica?? Please don't stop as this is a great first effort. Or even a 51st effort, if that were the case!

As to Anonymous and his choosing "re-flexion" to throw stones at, what a weak mind he must have! Such a cheap critique as it's so easy to point out a single error. An error that didn't detract from the story as all. 2069BC, you handled that very well in your response to the village idiot. Please continue with more stories and especially with this one.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

one star, i will amend to 5 if it gets finished, great story, erotic and sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous